Wun Yuen Gong

Kunlun and Demons

Just challenge them to a wrestling match..

Tito and Ken stlye.

Edited by Cameron

On that note, I found the following links while researching Kunlun shortly after receiving Max's book:

http://www.dangerofchi.org/mystory.htm

http://www.dangerofchi.org/

In my opinion the poor guy flushed a lot of good cultivation down the toilet, literally.

I had a similar experience last week...

I was sleeping and in my sleep, i sensed an entity in the room, i couldn't turn around to see it but i knew it was there and i was paralyzed.

I tried to move but i felt an immensely heavy force weigh upon me, constricting me, like the entity was pushing down on me, so i couldn't lift of the bed. Suddenly my alarm went off in my dream (i don't actually have one) and i woke up, but i kept my eyes closed because honestly i was frightened of opening them.

I kept them closed for a while till i felt calm and had enough courage to open them ready for confrontation and when i did nothing was there.

The experience has lead me to reading up a lot about manifestations and demons and spirits and so on and so forth. I feel these are all self manifested and feel they have always existed within me, but as my practice advances and i become purer i feel they are trying to get my attention as i purge myself of anger and jealousy and greed and want and desire. Perhaps the things they thrived on?

I suppose anything backed into a corner will try to fight.

In the past week i have become more aware of these things and decided to let them be.

I thank whatever Gods may be

For my unconquerable soul

I am the master of my fate:

I am the captain of my soul.

And if the boogey men in me have a problem with their living arrangements, i am going to start evicting lest they comply with my zen : )

Edited by effilang

That's the right attitude to have about these things.

Strength (of your own) spirit overcomes fear, as does clarity of mind.

Furthermore, if you are sensing some "evil presence", you should understand that it can't corrupt who you are. You have the power to choose to be good, and that can never be changed by any "entity".

They are best viewed as products of the mind, and best thought of as 'scenery' along the way.

This is my opinion.

Don't try to get all complex with your analysis... if it feels crappy don't think detox think crappy.

Look for long term luck, energy, relationship, fiscal, livelihood and health decreases to go along with these experiences as confirmation.

People can choose to look at it however they want. The way I look at it got me through that stage, and it's an accurate and grounded perspective.

On the other hand, we have "entities" controlling our fate, and the need to set up an altar and pray to deities.

Everyone's different, so that kind of thing might be necessary for some...but it's definitely not for me.

Don't try to get all complex with your analysis... if it feels crappy don't think detox think crappy.

Look for long term luck, energy, relationship, fiscal, livelihood and health decreases to go along with these experiences as confirmation.

Yoda,

Would you elaborate in some detail?

Thanks

ralis

Ralis, this should help: The Dark Side

This is a link to some clear information about the teacher and his methods, I did not write it but I know who did. Max is mentioned specifically in the second part of the third post (practice Y) in that thread but the general analysis in the first two posts also applies to the situation. You will notice a mention of black "things" floating around people who do practice X, these same things have been seen around practitioners of Max's Kunlun by a yogi who had the 'eye', and it was determined to have come from the teacher.

Plus, by now, some of you have heard of the story of his being a reincarnation of a demon.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

I have written at length about this issue in another thread. I will try to get to the point succinctly. As a child, I suffered from demonic oppression. As a result, I am an exorcist. I have over 30 years experience dealing with nasties. I am also a kunlun practitioner and I also practice Mao Shan Shamanic Demon Fighting Kung Fu which is from the same lineage as Kunlun. I am also in the same Mao Shan Lineage as Max, the founder of Kunlun. So, I believe I have a very good idea of what is happening here... Here is my opinion based on my experience with Mao Shan, Kunlun and fighting demons....

(ahem)...There are both internal and external demons. They are both real. However, they all have one thing in common. They are connected to our unresolved personal unconscious fears and issues. It is impossible for anyone who aggressively faces and releases their unconscious/subconscious emotional issues to be harmed by demons ( internal or external). Humans are an expression of the highest form of spiritual energy and if we are successfully practicing a spiritual path that emphasizes honest self examination, you are completely protected. Demons will run from anyone who is unafraid to face all their issues. If someone has demon problems, there is no escaping the real cause. unresolved emotional and psychological issues create holes in our aura. Now we all have unresolved issues on some level. So, I do not mean the average run of the mill unresolved issues. I am talking about issues that are aggressively denied and buried... These are issues that someone has buried deep within their psyche for many years, possibly from early childhood. The Universe is constantly pushing us to face our issues. This is our Karma. We have incarnated on this planet to deal with these issues. If we continue to choose to bury our fears, desires, anger, pain etc... This sends out an energetic frequency that acts like a homing beacon to nasties. External demons are similar to our unconscious emotional issues, because demons are spirits that have chosen not face the Light of Spirit. As such, they are cut off from the Source and need energy. So, when a human has serious unresolved issues, they are unconsciously seeking someone or something to relieve them of their burden. If a demon who resonates with this unresolved issue, (i.e. fear, anger, lust...whatever) picks up on this homing signal, they will seek to gain energy from the individual in question. BUt there is an energetic contract that is made on an unconscious level, sometimes an open contract. The demon will offer to distract the person from their issue with: Fear, sex, delusions of grandeur, torture etc... and in return the "victim" gives the demon their energy. When the "victim" decides that they are ready to move beyond their pain, the demon will fight to keep their energy source, but if the person is ready to do whatever it takes to face their denial, the demon will flee. Exorcism rituals are excellent, but if the person does not follow through with some kind of counseling, the demon will return, because psychological patterns do not go away over night...

So, in terms of Kunlun, here is my opinion:

Kunlun, like all Mao Shan stuff is designed to bring your unconscious issues to the surface so that you can release them and reduce yourself to zero so that the vibrational energy of the practices can transform you to a higher level. If someone with an addictive personality or someone who is seeking powerful spiritual practices in order to escape personal pain chooses to practice Kunlun, they usually practice it very hard, this will bring their unconscious issues to the front very quickly and very powerfully. IF this is the case, this will manifest their inner issues and can possibly attract outside entitities. The reason for this is twofold: The internal and external demons are afraid of the transformational energy of Kunlun and will seek to frighten the individual into stopping the practice. If the individual is unready or unwilling to face themselves, this problem will continue until they face the issues or abandon the practice. IMO, people who are not ready to completely face themselves should either practice kunlun sparingly or not practice it at all. Energy work can be serious stuff, we need to be mature and use it for what it is meant for and not treat it like a toy.... Kunlun is a very powerful and effective practice if done with maturity and self discipline....

• Like 1

I thank whatever Gods may be

For my unconquerable soul

I am the master of my fate:

I am the captain of my soul.

And if the boogey men in me have a problem with their living arrangements, i am going to start evicting lest they comply with my zen : )

_/\_

Here's some things I have liked to do, during bad dreams, etc...

If you encounter some scary thing, stare it down. Look at it directly for a long time. Make a point to just glare at it, without any emotion. This helps you face the underlying issue, and develops your will power.

You can point your index finger at it, which will help to awaken the alert mind and get you out of the hallucinatory state.

Moving to touch it will help also get over the fear.

There's a Tibetan mudra for "banishing" that I stumbled upon once, where you cross your wrists and pinkies with the palms facing outward, and point the index fingers and thumbs, while bending the middle and ring fingers to touch the palm. They say lesser spirits are scared of it because it resembles the garuda. It works...I think mostly because of the extended index fingers (awareness) and crossed wrists (symbolizes protection).

Someone once said that Ya Mu suggested to hiss at it loudly. Haven't tried this but it sounds good, because it'd help to snap you out of it. Another thing is just simply telling it loudly to "get out"...simple, it works.

Like I said, all of these things are simply so that you can become more alert. That's all...no magic.

Overall, I view "demons" (internal or external) as products of the mind, essentially the same thing as characters in a dream. I think even calling them demons or spirits is a bit delusional. They have no power, unless you believe they do...then really you're just deluding yourself, and causing your own problems in life.

In my life, when I dream, the characters don't actually impact my life. I choose my financial situation, my relationships, etc... These characters symbolize the energies of our lives that we've hidden away...that's all. It's a subconscious interpretation...totally the mind. By facing these things, we can become whole and more open...more capable of being good people and living fulfilling lives.

Any beliefs beyond this are delusional.

It could've just been his mind..

One experience isen't really one to quit over.. Not only that, if it wasen't just his head he would've seen alot more.

Beware! ... of the teacher. What exactly is HE doing to you?

Max's spokesperson and right hand man, the liar Mantra 68, referred to his teacher without using the words 'divine' or 'Buddha', which is good, but it appears that both his energy and Scotty's has been affected by their exposure, and the effects seem to be downward in terms of joy of life. I can feel the change in their energies.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

Hissing is the metal sound. Metal is the element for fighting demons. Metal slices through illusion. Sword fingers can be used to dispel demons. Yes, stare it down...call on your spirit guides for courage and help. In Spirit fighting we hiss alot. So, hissing with sword fingers can help.

We have a spirit fighting mudra in Mao Shan. Any kunlunies who want to learn it, contact me...

Those in contact with Max, ask him to teach "the Mao Shan Salute" it is a demon fighting mudra. It's actually a short form... I won't teach it unless you are my student or in my lineage (i.e. Kunlun).... If you do that to each of the eight guas (directions) in a clockwise fashion starting in the north, it will cleanse a space and frighten away any nasties... For any of my students who have my DVD, do the Yin yang hands in each of the eight directions clockwise starting in the North. (direction of the Dark Warrior, general of all Spirit Fighters...) Level II DVD which I am almost finished with has a another version of yin yang hands which can be used to dispel nasties also...

Here's some things I have liked to do, during bad dreams, etc...

If you encounter some scary thing, stare it down. Look at it directly for a long time. Make a point to just glare at it, without any emotion. This helps you face the underlying issue, and develops your will power.

You can point your index finger at it, which will help to awaken the alert mind and get you out of the hallucinatory state.

Moving to touch it will help also get over the fear.

There's a Tibetan mudra for "banishing" that I stumbled upon once, where you cross your wrists and pinkies with the palms facing outward, and point the index fingers and thumbs, while bending the middle and ring fingers to touch the palm. They say lesser spirits are scared of it because it resembles the garuda. It works...I think mostly because of the extended index fingers (awareness) and crossed wrists (symbolizes protection).

Someone once said that Ya Mu suggested to hiss at it loudly. Haven't tried this but it sounds good, because it'd help to snap you out of it. Another thing is just simply telling it loudly to "get out"...simple, it works.

Like I said, all of these things are simply so that you can become more alert. That's all...no magic.

Overall, I view "demons" (internal or external) as products of the mind, essentially the same thing as characters in a dream. I think even calling them demons or spirits is a bit delusional. They have no power, unless you believe they do...then really you're just deluding yourself, and causing your own problems in life.

In my life, when I dream, the characters don't actually impact my life. I choose my financial situation, my relationships, etc... These characters symbolize the energies of our lives that we've hidden away...that's all. It's a subconscious interpretation...totally the mind. By facing these things, we can become whole and more open...more capable of being good people and living fulfilling lives.

Any beliefs beyond this are delusional.

Ralis, this should help: The Dark Side

This is a link to some clear information about the teacher and his methods, I did not write it but I know who did. Max is mentioned specifically in the second part of the third post (practice Y) in that thread but the general analysis in the first two posts also applies to the situation. You will notice a mention of black "things" floating around people who do practice X, these same things have been seen around practitioners of Max's Kunlun by a yogi who had the 'eye', and it was determined to have come from the teacher.

Plus, by now, some of you have heard of the story of his being a reincarnation of a demon.

What you just wrote make sense to me due to an experience this Christmas.

I visited family where there are major unresolved issues, and finding myself unable to sleep in their bed. Pulse racing, restless and major bad vibes going down.

Ended up holding my blessing card (talisman made by my master) for about an hour while meditating, and it subsided enough for me to sleep.

But its not supernatural. I percieved it as information and residual vibration from and to the host, and this lingers and collects more of the same. Just like dust.

Digression: I lived just by Snake river in Idaho as an exchange student, and visited Boise may times btw.. saw your site that you live there. correct?

h

What you just wrote make sense to me due to an experience this Christmas.

I visited family where there are major unresolved issues, and finding myself unable to sleep in their bed. Pulse racing, restless and major bad vibes going down.

Ended up holding my blessing card (talisman made by my master) for about an hour while meditating, and it subsided enough for me to sleep.

But its not supernatural. I percieved it as information and residual vibration from and to the host, and this lingers and collects more of the same. Just like dust.

Digression: I lived just by Snake river in Idaho as an exchange student, and visited Boise may times btw.. saw your site that you live there. correct?

h

Hi Hagar... I'm assuming you're talking to me and not New Dawn. Yes I am in Boise, ID...

No, that's not me, you accidentally quoted on the wrong post (I guess).

bullshit, naivete, mis-direction

* ad nauseum *

Just a different framework. I've found it much more useful. Definitely not naive or bullshit...just not for you. Everyone's different and will view things best in their own way.

But thanks for being so insulting, Trunk. :huh:

it appears that both his energy and Scotty's has been affected by their exposure, and the effects seem to be downward in terms of joy of life. I can feel the change in their energies.

I enjoy my life and am actually peaceful and relatively happy with my situation. Yes, I'm a lot more calm now, as well as cautious...definitely have changed.

Spontaneous Qigong was harmful, and I don't practice it or teach it...in my opinion, it is not a part of Kunlun. Max is a human being, and not a reincarnated demon with an alien-worm implant, and he doesn't put energy in people.

Don't trust me, because I've been "infected"? Oh well.

It wasn't directed specifically towards you, nor to any one person in particular.

I give myself leeway to be an a** for one post per year ... I'm probably already over my limit for '09.

Please don't let it ruin our repoire, potential or otherwise.

Just poking me nose in here for a minute...

anyone who thinks they may be demonically molested, or who is looking for a powerful protection,

or for clearing, please ask a Tibetan teacher/lama (if and when you meet one) about the Mantra

and talisman of Singdoma, one of the most powerful Dharma Protectors in the Tibetan Buddhist

tradition. I have friends who are prone to demonic disturbances, and they all find this Mantra to be

both a powerful source of immediate comfort and deliverance.

According to a senior lama i know, one has to take refuge in the Triple Gem before being granted the

blessings to recite the prayer, so i will respect this and will not post the Mantra here. But i have also

heard of some who have accessed the talisman/Mantra without taking refuge, so there is a bit of doubt

surrounding this. If you do seek the Mantra, its best to ask the teacher directly what the implications

are regarding this.

Anyway, this would be beneficial to keep as a reference and an optional source should the need arise,

for eg. when the others seem not to work so well, for instance. Or you may pass the info to your

Buddhist friends who may be looking for protection thats specifically Tibetan/Buddhist.

I pray none of you will need to pay attention to this post or require the 'content' herein... but its

always good to be in the know.

Blessings from the Buddhas of the Four Directions be upon you always.

Just a different framework. I've found it much more useful. Definitely not naive or bullshit...just not for you. Everyone's different and will view things best in their own way.

I enjoy my life and am actually peaceful and relatively happy with my situation. Yes, I'm a lot more calm now, as well as cautious...definitely have changed.

Spontaneous Qigong was harmful, and I don't practice it or teach it...in my opinion, it is not a part of Kunlun. Max is a human being, and not a reincarnated demon with an alien-worm implant, and he doesn't put energy in people.

Don't trust me, because I've been "infected"? Oh well.

Which is the real Kunlun apart from the SQ?

ralis

Blessings from the Buddhas of the Four Directions be upon you always.

Wow. That was done with Juice.

Thank you for sharing in the Light.

Spontaneous Qigong was harmful, and I don't practice it or teach it...in my opinion, it is not a part of Kunlun

1. Then why is this 'divine' Buddha teaching a harmful practice? (Even as a beginner I recognized it to be harmful)

2. Why is he teaching it at 'Kunlun' seminars? (I'll answer probably cause later)

3. Isn't there enough in real Kunlun?

Max is a human being, and not a reincarnated demon

Can't a person be both? I think they can. Otherwise why does one of the major schools of Taoist practice have a warning about just such a person (with exactly the same name) coming down to us from the past? I think they disagree with you, who already drank from that poisoned jar.

and he doesn't put energy in people.

HA! He not only does that, it's his big advertising gimmick. The question is what else does he put into people?

Edited by New Dawn Fades