Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

What is a banable offence from chat rooms or forums?

I figure The Dao Bums must really be doing something right.  Otherwise why would anybody ever make a stink about being suspended or banned; they´d just shrug their shoulders and go.

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

Anybody who gets banned from here has had to be an unutterable pillock.

It's not as if the mods don't warn people.

I've been warned often enough.

Mainly politely sometimes not.

Albeit that 'not' was back in the day of a psycho mod, no longer here; who was all over me like a bad rash.

Total bunny boiler she was and no mistake.

Edited by GrandmasterP

If its true, which, I really doubt, unless it was the ban-ers which were forced to find a different alternative. Which isnt always a bad thing.

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

Really amused that both GMP and MH have been warned about their behaviour.  Ha! Clearly they weren't always wise and tranquil gentlemen.  

• Like 2

Really amused that both GMP and MH have been warned about their behaviour.  Ha! Clearly they weren't always wise and tranquil gentlemen.  

Belly laughs.  If one considers both our backgrounds one would understand the likelyhood of such a thing happening.

If someone pisses me off I am going to respond in a pissed off manner.  That's just the way I am.  I don't go crying to mommy.

But then, wu wei is what it is.  Even wu wei people get pissed off now and then.

In three years I've never seen you pissed off. Maybe it doesn't actually happen anymore and you haven't realised.

• Like 1

In three years I've never seen you pissed off. Maybe it doesn't actually happen anymore and you haven't realised.

Well, yeah, it has been said by a couple members here that it seems I have mellowed out a lot from when I first joined the forum.  But then, it might be that nearly all the people who have pissed me off have since been banned or left the board.

• Like 1

Now that would be a predictable effect of judicious exclusion,    Mh's blossoming.

• Like 1

Now that would be a predictable effect of judicious exclusion,    Mh's blossoming.

Flowers do that.  I used to be the butterfly.

• Like 2

What was that sanskrit phrase again? , something about a lotus in the swamp?

I'm probably glad I have no idea.

butterfly's were once weird looking bugs :P  :o  and the beautiful lotus flowers have roots in the mucky old mud ;)

• Like 1

butterfly's were once weird looking bugs :P  :o  and the beautiful lotus flowers have roots in the mucky old mud ;)

Okay.  I learned something new today although I already knew it, I just couldn't relate it.

So then 'we' all get booted.  And no posters  .... a  Dao forum full of emptiness ,  only definable by the container that surrounds it. 

Forum emptiness-

Finally one with the Dao

at last some quiet

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this