Infinity

OK people I am coming clean...

I think they escaped from the current replacement for the lily-of-the-day thread, if you follow me.

Yeah, but butterflies like lilies.

• Like 1

But those two are supplimentals, not opposites. But you already know that.

;)

.... but .... but ... he so wants 'some type of ' opposite. ^_^

Today I am being generous with faulty gifts :)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Yeah, but butterflies like lilies.

<facepalm>

Yes, but they are collected differently.

• Like 2

The video isn't available in my country.

What ? The above video cant be seen in the U.S. ?

Oh well .. .Here is the version for 'Estadounidenses' ;

<facepalm>

Yes, but they are collected differently.

But I don't collect them. I allow them to live free, just as I wish to live. To live out one's natural days.

Oh well .. .Here is the version for 'Estadounidenses' ;

Yeah, I like it when nothing happens. (Except when I'm watching TV, of course.)

For some reason I am reminded of this. :)

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

What is the opposite of Dao

Everything.

I really hope the effect of that exercise is healthy and not something like bipolar disorder.

The great thing about this forum is that there are lots of brilliant, kind, and curious folk who do explorations and experiments like this, so thank you Infinity, for your unique contribution to this eclectic group of people.

• Like 1

Should we point out that brains don't work that way???

Naah... He's having fun. :)

I was trying to understand my shift. But no probs.

Just one question. Did anyone else play TaoMasters little game? Or did you all think him to silly?

Hi Infinity,

What does "fully self-realized" mean?

Thanks,

Jeff

As you know i have PM you and will be in touch again. Many thanks Jeff and all my best.

To follow Dao is to understand that the word itself is merely a label without expectation or mental fabrication. It's is the unfathomable...You seem to have at least heard of that concept before (I'm not sure you fully comprehend it), but you assume everybody else is being kept in the dark somehow. I'm sure the majority here are familiar with the rules of the game. ;)

Where can you follow the Dao and who is. 'Understand the word itself'? The words don't describe it. 'Mental fabrication' there is no fabrication only delusion.

All my best. I Probably won't be here that much have stuff to do. All my best to you.

Edited by Infinity

Standard Particle : Superpartner

Higgs boson : Higgsino

Neutrino : Sneutrino

Lepton : Slepton

Z boson : Zino

W boson : Wino

Gluon : Gluino

Muon : Smuon

Top quark : Stop squark

I highly recommend the 'stop squark' :) (if you don't get that, maybe it needs to be .... slepton ? )

Not sure what all this means if I am honest. But if you do and it makes you happy thats all good. Everyone is a winner.

Everything.

I really hope the effect of that exercise is healthy and not something like bipolar disorder.

It has no opposite no thing opposes it.

I am away from this forum for a bit by for SC and all my very best.

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 1

Where can you follow the Dao and who is. 'Understand the word itself'? The words don't describe it. 'Mental fabrication' there is no fabrication only delusion.

All my best. I Probably won't be here that much have stuff to do. All my best to you.

You misread my post ;)

I said "understand *that* the word itself" ..leading on to say that Dao is a label given to this unknowable mystery so that we may refer to it in a way that is transferable to others, while at the same time understanding that calling it this name has no meaning, preconception or representation of what that mystery might be/not be.

The character for dao in Chinese most commonly refers to "way" or "path". Therefore, following Dao, or rather let's say "flowing with Dao", works for conversation.

And yes, Dao has no opposite because it is unknowable... But the very first break away from that state (I'm allowed to call it a state right :P) comes through inquiry... Or more simply put "what". That's where I was going with that...as a bit of fun and not so much something you need to

consider one of my core beliefs.

Anyway, if you're going, does that mean TM is going to be gracing us again, and will be continuing this convo... Or are all aliases going quite for a bit? Either way, it's been a pleasure.

Ok just to add a note to the start of this.

There is no unconscious mind.

TaoMasters word game works because 'You' are consciously sorting out your reality from your illusions consciously one by one.

Place words you think are 'REAL' under the real column and the words that you think are false under the 'ILLUSIONS' under the second column.

What you will be doing is consciously sorting reality in front of your conscious mind and solving all your duality dilemmas!

I am more conscious now and this at my current level of awareness is how this game works. All there is is consciousness.

When you have them all sorted you see the reality of yourself.

I am that I am

All my best Peter S

REAL> | < illusion - would you agree? You decide Is love real or hate? Is confidence real or fear? Is....

Edited by Infinity

So what you're saying is... Walk the middle path.

Thing is, on the one hand you're acknowledging that words can never truly represent that which you wish to express, and that everything we think we know is merely down to one's current personal perspective...But then you say this game of words is the key.

My list could be different to yours.. My illusions might be your reality, and vice versa. It's just another trap to lose yourself in. *It* doesn't need to be sorted if you're searching for "that which cannot be spoken of".

There is no unconscious mind.

Wait a minute! What is being used when you are sleeping and having a dream? Not you conscious mind because during the dream you are not aware that you are dreaming.

Yes, there is only one brain. There is the conscious aspect of it and the unconscious aspect of it.

So what you're saying is... Walk the middle path.

Thing is, on the one hand you're acknowledging that words can never truly represent that which you wish to express, and that everything we think we know is merely down to one's current personal perspective...But then you say this game of words is the key.

My list could be different to yours.. My illusions might be your reality, and vice versa. It's just another trap to lose yourself in. *It* doesn't need to be sorted if you're searching for "that which cannot be spoken of".

Your illusions are different to mine. Your world is subjective! Thats why people argue about 'reality' thats why wars happen.

When you put your reality in front of yourself TaoMaster said you consciously sort it out using your CONCIOUSNESS, Your REASON

Is consciousness real or unconsciousness? Is reason real or unreasonableness?

You decide... suck it and see. it worked for me!

Edited by Infinity