Infinity

OK people I am coming clean...

Well ... okay then ... if you thay tho but thometimes I think thom people only think they are winning - it ith a thrange thociety we live in.

]

Your absolutely right! And some people only think they are loosing. :-)

The Buddha that's me thinks.

With our thoughts we make our worlds.

What we think we are.

So I concur with you :-) Brilliant!

http://thetaobums.com/topic/37370-enlightenment-as-i-understand-it/ for an better explanation...

Edited by Infinity

"Some people" doesn't count. If it is not "everyone" then it isn't true.

Chuang Tzu said that he didn't know whether he was a butterfly dreaming he was Chuang Tzu or that he was Chuang Tzu dreaming he was a butterfly. But I will damn sure bet you that as soon as he tried flying he quickly realized that he was not a butterfly.

Life is a dream in conciousness. :-)

You can be the butterfly or you it's all you!

See:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/37370-enlightenment-as-i-understand-it/

Edited by Infinity

Yet, when I did the exercise with superpartners you seem confused about what I did and why .

Hi just seen this? I don't remember I may have missed the post as sometimes I am going travelling fast. Sorry if I did?

Your dreams are way too complicated for me.

Sorry ...... you go back to sleep now ...

$T2eC16F,!)cE9s4PsN+PBRbWeeFFLQ~~60_35.J

• Like 1

Hi just seen this? I don't remember I may have missed the post as sometimes I am going travelling fast. Sorry if I did?

But when you did remember, you were confused anyway about what I did even though you suggested it, but now you cant remember what it was (even though it is the crux of your exercise - which I am still somewhat unclear about , as you didnt answer my other question about that) and now , dont seem to remember it even happened (even though all you have to do is go back a page or two?)

Are you sure you have become super aware / enlightened ... or whatever it is you are supposed to have instantly transformed to from doing one written exercise ?

• Like 1

Sorry ...... you go back to sleep now ...

$T2eC16F,!)cE9s4PsN+PBRbWeeFFLQ~~60_35.J

Actually ... that doesnt look too bad .... <holds picture in mind .... goes back to bed >

• Like 1

Are you sure you have become super aware / enlightened ... or whatever it is you are supposed to have instantly transformed to from doing one written exercise ?

Hi Nungali

I am sure, but I must admit its all been intense but seems to be calming down now. Those written exercises changed my perception and I cannot see it any other way.

But there were other things I have been doing which also lead me to here.

My mistake has been to think that that game would have the same effect on others as it had on me and it clearly has not?

Also my thoughts have run away sometimes. I have just got to get back into silent focussed meditation stopping the chatter and qigong and letting the energy do its thing :-)

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 1