Sign in to follow this  
Vmarco

G.O.P. (The American Republican Party) Unveils Immigration Plan: “We Must Make America Somewhere No One Wants to Live”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/republicans-unveil-immigration-plan

This is nothing new,...I ceased wanting to live in America since the Christocrat Ronald Reagan was the top Rat.

The GOP plan is the same as in the 80's,...No social safety net, No public education, NO clean air, and NO drinkable water,...as the linked report says.

Or as the fascist James Watt reportedly said in the 80's, "We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand....after the last tree is felled, Christ will come back."

For me, Christianity is the number 1 reason I don't like America,...as I can usually reduce every foul, hateful, despicable thing in America to Christianity and the Abrahamic religions. If I had my way however,...I'd send all obstructionist, anti-Constitution politicians, and their voting base, to Afganistan, where they could happily live with the Taliban, who hold similar beliefs to their own.

What a great place an America that respected their Constitution. A place where its Founding Fathers of America were respected for beginning the First Amendment to the Constitution with "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion." That is FREEDOM FROM RELIGION. Only second, to appease the religionists of their day, does it say "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." That is FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

• Like 1

Over here the appropriate miser minister has termed it 'taking the cake off the table'.

And next week a big expose is coming ; the new arrangement of disability and welfare ... we just cant afford it anymore ... iron-ore price is low at the moment ( due to China's growth not escalating at a dizzying exponential rate ... that means a 'down turn' apparently :huh: ) - we need the money we have left for more important stuff ;

chart1.png?w=1024&h=510

Edited by Nungali

I lived in the USA for 8 years, didn't like it much. I found not as open minded about... well anything. Places such as Egypt, well the open mindedness could use a lot of work, but the people there are much much more open and loving in general to make up for it.

• Like 1

In case anyone failed to notice, that's a piece of satire. Andy Borowitz (stand-up comic & creator of The Fresh Prince of Bell-Air, among other credits) writes a comedy column in the far-left liberal-elite The New Yorker magazine.

Personally, I thought it was pretty funny!

• Like 4

In case anyone failed to notice, that's a piece of satire. Andy Borowitz (stand-up comic & creator of The Fresh Prince of Bell-Air, among other credits) writes a comedy column in the far-left liberal-elite The New Yorker magazine.

Personally, I thought it was pretty funny!

hahahahaha!!! :D

Not as poignant as The Onion, though.

At this point, to me, it feels like Reagan was the tipping point of our cascade into free fall for inertia that started with the creation of the federal reserve bank and the military industrial complex...

• Like 1

It's your AMERICAN DUTY to have them all tried and hanged for the treason that threatens to cut down every last tree.

ugh.

But they have bigger guns than I do. Although, if I could I might consider it.

Well, I still love my country. I just don't like my politicians.

Obama says, "Americans are tired of gridlock," ....I say Obama is a liar! "Americans are NOT tired of gridlock," and that's why the majority keep voting for gridlock.

Sure,...nearly every politician should have their citizenship revoked under the 14th Amendment, Sec 3, for putting their faith-based agendas before their Oath to the Constitution,...but what about the media-ted Americans that are voting them into office.

"it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" J Krishnamurti

• Like 1

I lived in the USA for 8 years, didn't like it much. I found not as open minded about... well anything. Places such as Egypt, well the open mindedness could use a lot of work, but the people there are much much more open and loving in general to make up for it.

Of all the Countries I've been,...USA is at the bottom on the friendliness scale,...which indicates a general malfunction in their Christocratic society. I'd put the Brits second in snottiness and arrogance. The Thai people are some of the most friendliness,...but some Muslim Countries, like Turkey and Malaysia are pretty friendly too. Istanbul is a wonderful place,...the people, the architecture, the landscape, is fantastic.

The USA is a beautiful country,...but they believe in the 8th Day of Creation,..."We Bulldoze It."

As a Christianized Country since the 1950's,...the USA has little respect for the environment or humanity.

"There is no heresy or no philosophy which is so abhorrent to Christianity as a human being." James Joyce

• Like 1

At this point, to me, it feels like Reagan was the tipping point of our cascade into free fall for inertia that started with the creation of the federal reserve bank and the military industrial complex...

Actually,...from what I've read,...the Federal Reserve was illegal until Reagan made it legal during his Administration.

To me,...Ronald Reagan was the worse President for America,...even worse than the psychopath George W.

Reagan was the Father of the Christian conservative revolution, the American deficit and Trickle-Down Economics; advocate of corporate welfare, union buster (11,400 striking air-traffic controllers), the President who brought about the deaths of 241 Marines in Beirut, the vocal opponent of the Equal Rights Amendment, the proponent of Nicaraguan deathsquads, or the man who removed Abraham Lincoln's motto ("to care for them whom borne the battle") from the Veterans Administration, and drastically cut the benefits and services of those injured in service to their Country, so that the rich could get tax cuts (which were suppose to "trickle down" to those who needed it). In addition to the deficit, child poverty, crime and drug abuse also climbed beyond the then known charts.

Some remember Reagan as the President who brought AIDS to America. Many think that the Reagan Administration purposely introduced the aids virus. For others, the first thing to come to mind about Reagan are: disinformation campaigns, trees that cause pollution, "Facts are stupid things", sunglasses will protect you from the depleted ozone, the S&L scandal, influence peddling, that ketchup is a vegetable, initiation of drug tests, education cuts, medicare cuts, veterans cuts, voodoo economics, unemployment, shredding machines, the invasion of Grenada, etc. While others remember Reagan through his fascist cronies, like Michael Deaver, Elliott Abrams, Manuel Noriega, Robert Bork, Ferdinand Marcos, Ed Meese, Oliver North, Lyn Nofziger, Caspar Weinberger, Donald Regan, James Watt, etc.

I feel however, that history should remember Reagan as the first President to put his religion above his Country and Constitution.

Actually,...from what I've read,...the Federal Reserve was illegal until Reagan made it legal during his Administration.

To me,...Ronald Reagan was the worse President for America,...even worse than the psychopath George W.

Reagan was the Father of the Christian conservative revolution, the American deficit and Trickle-Down Economics; advocate of corporate welfare, union buster (11,400 striking air-traffic controllers), the President who brought about the deaths of 241 Marines in Beirut, the vocal opponent of the Equal Rights Amendment, the proponent of Nicaraguan deathsquads, or the man who removed Abraham Lincoln's motto ("to care for them whom borne the battle") from the Veterans Administration, and drastically cut the benefits and services of those injured in service to their Country, so that the rich could get tax cuts (which were suppose to "trickle down" to those who needed it). In addition to the deficit, child poverty, crime and drug abuse also climbed beyond the then known charts.

Some remember Reagan as the President who brought AIDS to America. Many think that the Reagan Administration purposely introduced the aids virus. For others, the first thing to come to mind about Reagan are: disinformation campaigns, trees that cause pollution, "Facts are stupid things", sunglasses will protect you from the depleted ozone, the S&L scandal, influence peddling, that ketchup is a vegetable, initiation of drug tests, education cuts, medicare cuts, veterans cuts, voodoo economics, unemployment, shredding machines, the invasion of Grenada, etc. While others remember Reagan through his fascist cronies, like Michael Deaver, Elliott Abrams, Manuel Noriega, Robert Bork, Ferdinand Marcos, Ed Meese, Oliver North, Lyn Nofziger, Caspar Weinberger, Donald Regan, James Watt, etc.

I feel however, that history should remember Reagan as the first President to put his religion above his Country and Constitution.

Andrew Bacevich agrees with you. He's written several books on the topic of American Imperialism and he's got a pretty good seat from which to present it, having been a Colonel in Vietnam. He's a professor at Brown University teaching international diplomacy and history I believe.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Limits-Power-American-Exceptionalism/dp/0805090169

I found his books disturbingly frank in their clarity and piercing observations.

Reagan was staggeringly powerful for a President, seems to me anyway. The ramifications of deregulation are still reverberating in our economy. Scarier though even than Reagan is after that, when the GOP turned to the religious right to bolster their ranks after the popularity of Clinton, which has now become a very unfortunate marriage as their party transforms into a pseudo-theocracy through the influence of religious extremism.

• Like 1

Reagan created a tax incentive to move our industry off shore.

Our governemnt gave aid to large corporations to set up in China in order for "Amrica to remain competitive"as Reagan put his initiative on this.

Only the largest were able to take advantage of this but it was a neck breaker for the large mid sized companies who simply could no longer compete - they died or sold for pennies on the dollar and in just over a decade our industry was devastated.

This incentive was only just recently removed under Obama.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

A new poll (NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll) published on November 20, highlight the stupidity of the average American.

The poll found 82 percent support action to lower the cost of student loans, 75 percent want more spending on infrastructure, and 65 percent would like an increase in the minimum wage. These are issues that Republicans and Tea Patriots are vehemently opposed to.

59 percent back limits on carbon emissions. Only 41 percent back cuts in funding for the Affordable Care Act.

If Americans voted as they responded to polls, there should have been a landslide Dem election 2 weeks ago.

Responding to Spotless above: Republicans continually rant about welfare,...but Corporate Welfare is as obscene as the Military Complex. Nearly twice as much ($92 Billion - a 2002 Cato Institute figure ) is spent of Corporate freebees, than welfare life-lines for citizens,....and almost no Corporate Welfare for Green Companies. A 2013 figure puts Corporate Welfare at $110 Billion.

And that doesn't include the Welfare for the Rich,...that is, taxpayer subsidies for millionaires and billionaires. Did you know that there are Special Federal tax breaks for wealthy hedge fund managers? The people whose Risk Taking Behaviors caused the average American to lose much of their wealth following the 2009 recession.

• Like 1

Over here the appropriate miser minister has termed it 'taking the cake off the table'.

And next week a big expose is coming ; the new arrangement of disability and welfare ... we just cant afford it anymore ... iron-ore price is low at the moment ( due to China's growth not escalating at a dizzying exponential rate ... that means a 'down turn' apparently :huh: ) - we need the money we have left for more important stuff ;

chart1.png?w=1024&h=510

I wonder why Canada is not listed here?

that's why I didnt participate in sheep shearing day.

in a captured system, when its obvious that the mechanisms by which rectification takes place are sufficiently attenuated so as to become non functional and useless, there is simply less and less incentive to participate. whichever pill you take, red or blue, is going to make you and the country sick.

each side goes after each other's bogeymen whilst agreeing on the "important" things (at least to them.)

still laughing that people mention carbon...it is a tax scheme plain and simple and bad stats were supported by the government. they can be so anti science on all kinds of other things, and not this? please. you lose credibility in general when you mention it, vmarco. to me and anyone without a preconceived notion in our minds that necessitates the notion of man's destruction of the earth in any way shape or form, conspiracy or otherwise, a great many of the justifications were patently absurd and the roar to quell dissent saw compromised people with influence overrun the peer review system because they had made it fashionable to take part in the carbon crusade. plainly evident in the whitewashed "panel reviews" of what happened when all the collusion was revealed. some people still have their fingers in their ears and their eyes closed wanting to keep that fantasy alive when it is not scientifically sound, nor are the models or their predictions.

Ronnie straightened out and behaved after the unsuccessful attempt to seat GWB the first time via bullet, note his verbiage on things like the federal reserve before and after.

the freefall began after our currency was completely de linked from gold, dont be silly and think it was anything else. it was that point at which it was realized that the country was so far overextended that there was no way around it, we either double, triple triple triple down on the farce or we're in huuuge economic trouble. that was when the extracting began, that was when fascism really began to roll, why else would have all those offshoring deals that screwed americans have been made. boards of directors, execs, and those who invested make out and everyone else gets screwed.

but also, dont be silly and think that wasnt foreseen or planned, with the appropriate agreements in place ahead of time (opec etc) with the necessary force displayed and used.

it would also be silly to attribute large impactful things to the whims of a single man, either.

how is this fixed? I dont think it will be via any "normal" mechanism, because like I stated above, all of the mechanisms by which rectification of governmental abuses have been fully suppressed and ostensibly no longer exist. so we wind up with two options, we can do it the peaceful way, or the non peaceful way. I think they are rather hellbent on keeping their position (tha banking families and such) so no, I dont think they will peaceably give up their spot at the top of the sand hill, and there are too many people that dont realize just how bad the swindle is.

like Henry Ford said,....I just disagree with him about the "good" part....when he said “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

• Like 2

This is the first election I didn't participate in at all.

I have found, on all other occasions, at least one reason to go to the polls.

this time.

nada...

I wonder why Canada is not listed here?

We don't count. :D

All great(and not so great) Empires eventually crumble...so too it seems America(and our beloved Canada Too) :blush:

Didn't Lao Tsu decide to head west, once he felt his country had decayed beyond his liking? To bad we don't have anywhere to head(west?) as things implode.

Every age it seems has a particular place no one wants to live.

Alex

not sure where in usa ya'll are at or visited; saying there are no friendly or helpful people ?

everywhere i have traveled in usa total strangers were willing to lend a helping hand with a smile on their face.

i have never once traveled inside the usa to a place i would consider unfriendly,

some threads on ttb mention mirrors or reflecting,, maybe sth to that afterall

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this