dawei

Mo Pai Discussion, anyone?

It's more a question of why attach oneself to a completely inaccessible and unknown system.

It's quite a commitment and comes with absolute knowledge that it can never be taken beyond the tease stage.

Remarkably similar to making the decision to marry Scarlett Johansson...

Oh well, different strokes I guess.

How did you know that I had proposed? I told her keep quiet about it.

Edited by Apech
  • Like 1

Isn't it great that we can take even a thread started by the Admin off topic before a half day has passed?

• Like 4

How did you know that I had proposed? I told her keep quiet about it.

Because she told me that was the reason why she wasn't interested in MY proposal, silly!

• Like 2

I agree... and that is why we would welcome discussion on Mo Pai... if we could find a way to welcome all energy arts.

Bluebird's IP was from India; he refused to answer questions as to his current location.

PMark was upfront and quickly said Nicaragua... so they are learning how to play the game better. His IP is from Nicaragua.

It is the games which need to stop.

I already said yesterday to Bluebird: If they want so bad to come back, just talk... but all we get are games. Talking can produce more. Games will produce less.

The problem is: People on both sides like to play games or get drawn to games. I want to find a better solution, if possible.

Bluebird was banned on my forum.

He wasn't from India.

MoPai is dead, leads no where, but to the Pit.

Give it closure with an acknowledged burial, and get on with the TaoBums longevity.

When a country has terrorists invade, they weaken, disrupt, & destroy the infrastructure.

That's what is happening to TaoBums.

Besides, the MoPai is a Combat System, not for "Enlightenment"

Maybe that's why it is so combative ;)

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 4

Yes, yes, not searchable :).

Why... hmmm, it seems that many folks are trying to practice it anyways, in the west, from either the PDF floating around, Jim's students, Sifu Rel's old forum mehtods, SotG's methods, or the post here on TTBs. I guess they have some questions about it.

Unfortunately, accept for on SotG's forums, there aren't many discussions about it that don't start to go in the flame war direction though :(.

Thank you for that :)

& I vote for a Bagua sub-forum, too!

• Like 3

Would the members like to discuss the future of Mo Pai topics and discussions next weekend in a non-public area of the board?

In my opinion, I think the MoPai discussion should be banned from the forum, because only the people who are against it have to the right to talk, the other side is not allowed to share their opinion or correct the mistakes about the practice or at least defend it, which is unfair for them, so remove it from the forum, make a rule that is no longer allowed to discuss it from both sides anywhere on this website, and automatically put the threads that discuss it.

Alea.

Edited by Chase

the other side is not allowed to share their opinion or correct the mistakes about the practice or at least defend it

Hmmm, wait, where have I last seen that argument .. Really have to think about it ... This clearly polar thinking, this absolute lack of capability to grasp the whole picture .. I've seen it somewhere.. Will go meditate to figure it out ...

*whispers "Join the dark side.. we have cookies!" :) ^^

• Like 2

Personally, I haven't encountered a single person who is "against the Mo Pai."

Maybe I don't get out enough...

In my opinion, I think the MoPai discussion should be banned from the forum, because only the people who are against it have to the right to talk, the other side is not allowed to share their opinion or correct the mistakes about the practice or at least defend it, which is unfair for them, so remove it from the forum, make a rule that is no longer allowed to discuss it from both sides anywhere on this website, and automatically put the threads that discuss it.

Alea.

Nobody is against Mo Pai.

...posting that in the wrong thread... still though, holy hell, locking.

Edited by BaguaKicksAss
  • Like 1