mewtwo

The qualities of a true leader "princess"

I aint sayin' nothin'.

Apech wasn't even there.

Who is Apech anyhow?

I never heard of him.

Musta been some other guy.

Edited by GrandmasterP

I'd like you as Culture Secretary ... we'll call it the Ministry of Happiness.

I like that!! A small request though... in keeping with the ethos of this department, could i be stationed somewhere warm and balmy (where you are is not bad), with swaying palms and all? I was thinking of Barbados, mmm, maybe Jamaica, but will settle for Tioman Island if that first preference is beyond the ministry's budget.

For propaganda, we could churn out videos like these and forcibly make them pop up on people's computers and phones every few hours...

• Like 3

By implementing such a drastic measure as suggested above, we could perhaps help stem this epidemic:

I like that!! A small request though... in keeping with the ethos of this department, could i be stationed somewhere warm and balmy (where you are is not bad), with swaying palms and all? I was thinking of Barbados, mmm, maybe Jamaica, but will settle for Tioman Island if that first preference is beyond the ministry's budget.

The Ministry doesn't have a budget so I suppose the sky's the limit. Barbados is fine ... but you will have to wear a large white pith helmet with large feathers sticking out of the top. This is not ceremonial but simply so people can point and laugh at you when you go shopping and the like. Thus you will add merriment to their lives.

• Like 2

The Ministry doesn't have a budget so I suppose the sky's the limit. Barbados is fine ... but you will have to wear a large white pith helmet with large feathers sticking out of the top. This is not ceremonial but simply so people can point and laugh at you when you go shopping and the like. Thus you will add merriment to their lives.

:D

You would have to wear all black, a frilly white collar and stockings. If you accept the dress code then the job is yours.

No problem - that's how I dress anyway!

• Like 1

I'd volunteer to light incense and pour tea.

OK you're on the team. Minister of Smells and Refreshment.

Well, if the position isn't filled yet, my being an Anarchist and all, I think a good position for me would be Director of National Parks and Monuments. Any chance of getting that?

Well, if the position isn't filled yet, my being an Anarchist and all, I think a good position for me would be Director of National Parks and Monuments. Any chance of getting that?

You will require a peaked hat and a pointed stick to pick up litter. Also it is my policy to abandon all "Keep OFF the Grass" signs in favour of "Walk where you want". If you are in favour and have the right equipment then the job is yours.

You will require a peaked hat and a pointed stick to pick up litter. Also it is my policy to abandon all "Keep OFF the Grass" signs in favour of "Walk where you want". If you are in favour and have the right equipment then the job is yours.

Those are unacceptable conditions. I withdraw my request for appointment.

Those are unacceptable conditions. I withdraw my request for appointment.

Your request to withdraw is denied.

Do I have to wear underwear with my uniform?

Yes and no. This is a serious policy area and on and off, we shall be spending a long time looking at underwear, different colours, styles and preferences.

• Like 1

Your request to withdraw is denied.

Hehehe. That wasn't a request, my dear, that was a statement of fact.

Hehehe. That wasn't a request, my dear, that was a statement of fact.

Ha! I laugh at how you indulge yourself with the illusion of free will. And don't call me 'dear' I am after all very cheap.