maheosphet

Mo Pai and Neigong

Hi, I have been practicing internal alchemy and believe to made it to level 4, or combined the energies into a central location.

What happened was I was sinking the fire into the LDT, and it began shooting out the third eye filling the body with warmth, and also there is access to this sort of energy from the UDT that fills the entire body, and feels electrical. I'm not sure what kind of chi it is but would like to find out more.

Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You will be free to post now but we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ before getting started. This covers all that you need be aware of.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Fire rises and water sinks so the descending channel is associated with water front of the body and the ascending channel up the back is associated with fire so your post is confusing to me. Sink chi to the LDT, Water sinks to the sea of chi

• Like 2

Fire rises and water sinks so the descending channel is associated with water front of the body and the ascending channel up the back is associated with fire so your post is confusing to me. Sink chi to the LDT, Water sinks to the sea of chi

It's more of a functional/governor sort of deal. There is also this fire that lit within the eyes.

I miss Teknix....

Who, this guy?

Who, this guy?

A deluded person...and perhaps additionally on drugs.

James-Randi-Challenge.jpg

The goosebumps dude should claim it! :P

Edited by Dorian Black

Still not sure what the goosebumps thing is about, but the Randi challenge is meaningless BS.

• Like 5

A deluded person...and perhaps additionally on drugs.

That is possible, maybe we are all deluded and there is no immortality or level 4.

I agree with you, fire tends to rise, but it isn't "restricted" to rise.

Fire an water are both found in the functional channel, or the front channel, the fire is held below the water to create a steam that evaporates as spirit energy to accumulate at the seat of the soul. The combining happens when the LDT is filled with fire.

The furnace of attention, not too hot, not too cold regulated with the bellows. When fire is bellow water it needs a vessel with lid to regulate water not evaporating or spilling out to put out fire.The two elements are moving in different directions this produces the steam.

The lid is new to me, will you elaborate?

Personally I continually stoke the fire, so to speak, or it's hot enough that water doesn't put it out, perhaps fire is dominant?

Hi, I have been practicing internal alchemy and believe to made it to level 4, or combined the energies into a central location.

How?

• Like 1

Maheosphet welcome to TTB.

Do you have a Mo Pai or Nei Gong cultivation manual that indicates the " Level 4" you believe that you may have reached?

If so, where did you get it and how much did it cost please?

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 4

The lid is new to me, will you elaborate?

Personally I continually stoke the fire, so to speak, or it's hot enough that water doesn't put it out, perhaps fire is dominant?

like the light of awareness put it in a lantern so the "wind" wont blow it out. Water comes up to temp quicker with a lid and produces steam instead of just boiling away. speaking metaphorical of course.

People get fired up easily and if they do not keep their emotions cool, turn to smoke and ash not pleasant to be around.Joyful, calm and collected people have ten thousand friends.

This alchemy benefits everyone and all things not only the person practicing.

How?

How is complicated, it requires activated unnattached energy centers in simultaneous awareness.

Each center needs freedom, and all have to be useable at the same time.

So you begin working with each individually, and freeing it individually, then activating or juggling them together and moving them together, then combining.

Edited by maheosphet

Thank you.

That looks to be a most interesting book.

Wishing you every success with your cultivation.

If you can find a teacher then so much the better as a teacher can help and correct us whereas a book cannot do that 'there and then'.

However not everyone has access to teachers so books or CDs are the best 'second best'.

• Like 1

i recomend anyone to check this book out. ive been reading and rereading this book for abou 6 months now and its one of the best and most practical of all the books ive read. dont knock it till you try it...

His 2nd book too

• Like 1

Vague and.............................................................................................

well, I'm not going to touch this one- because I post stuff that I am sure others doubt too

so I leave a good message:

past-present-future-lao.tzu.jpg

How is complicated, it requires activated unnattached energy centers in simultaneous awareness.

Each center needs freedom, and all have to be useable at the same time.

So you begin working with each individually, and freeing it individually, then activating or juggling them together and moving them together, then combining.

• Like 3