Horus

Immortality & Crossing Over Question

I wrote some books (and some people even bought them), so I'm already immortal ;).

You were Immortal before you wrote anything - you are the Immortal Book.

And personally I'm enjoying reading you...apparently even the facetious chapters. :)

• Like 1

How long is a piece of string?

It's twice as long as from the middle to each end.

Seriously though, I'm meditating on this a fair bit.

lol.

"A breen bulb will only emanate green light."

~Maharishi Mahesh Yogi~

Daylight Ascension / Celestial Immortality / Rainbow Body / Atomic Body is the highest goal in several Taoist, Tibetan Buddhist & Bön traditions.

It's always the same: The material body dissolves into pure energy, only hair & nails remain.

If you are interested in achieving that goal, then I would research "the six yogas of Naropa" system, especially Tummo, the base practice in that system.

Tibet's most famous yogin Milarepa achieved the highest Buddhahood in only one lifetime by allegedly practicing Tummo only.

i'v been under the impression that when the material body dissolves and only hair & nails remain, they can no longer come back to earth, atleast in the human sense. its a type of death. Like normal people wont see these masters ever again

• Like 1

i'v been under the impression that when the material body dissolves and only hair & nails remain, they can no longer come back to earth, atleast in the human sense. its a type of death. Like normal people wont see these masters ever again

Well, no.

These masters can come and go from and to this dimension as they want to. :)

• Like 1

Well, no.

These masters can come and go from and to this dimension as they want to. :)

Are you sure? In the dragon gate, one of the masters of Wang Liping dies. He doesn't come back

• Like 1

When these masters die, (celestial immortals) they enter the light. I don't believe they return.

Every master gets old and dies, even if they are celestial immortal. According to your stance, Why would they age and grow old?

• Like 1

Are you sure? In the dragon gate, one of the masters of Wang Liping dies. He doesn't come back

Did his material body

1) vanish while he was still alive?

2) vanish after he died?

3) vanish partially after he died (unexplainable weight loss of the corpse)?

4) not vanish at all?

In case 1), I am sure that he could come and go as he wishes, visible for everybody.

• Like 1

Did his material body

1) vanish while he was still alive?

2) vanish after he died?

3) vanish partially after he died (unexplainable weight loss of the corpse)?

4) not vanish at all?

In case 1), I am sure that he could come and go as he wishes, visible for everybody.

not sure, doesn't say, but i can be sure he was a celestial immortal. and that he entered the light.

I guess it's possible these masters are just "ready" to leave earth and wish to do it naturally. but, how can you be sure they can come and go as they wish?

• Like 1

When these masters die, (celestial immortals) they enter the light. I don't believe they return.

Every master gets old and dies, even if they are celestial immortal. According to your stance, Why would they age and grow old?

I lean on reports from taoist, buddhist & bön traditions.

If you are interested in discussing those cases, you should research if there are recent cases where at least scientifically unexplainable weight loss of a corpse of a lama happened.

Discussing this matter back and forth without having researched the possible existing evidence is futile.

"Entering the light" or whatever and being not able to return because of reason xy seems rather to be your personal belief system.

Intellectualizing why such a person should age or not most likely proves nothing.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

and that he entered the light.

Dude, in my belief system, "the light" is only a halluzination of a dying brain!

If you are interested in discussing those cases, he/she should research if there are recent cases where at least scientifically unexplainable weight loss of a corpse of a lama happened.

Discussing this matter back and forth without having researched tho possible existing evidence is futile.

"Entering the light" or whatever and being not able to return because of reason xy seems rather to be your personal belief system.

Well the master doesn't stay to hang out with the other masters (his best friends) until they are ready to leave earth. It would seem he had to go at time of death, even though he was celestial immortal.

If their physical body was completely merged energetically, why does it still age? The energy bodies can last thousands of years, possibly forever. These masters live around 200 years (500 is most iv heard of).

The celestial immortal can create "Tulpas". Clones made entirely of light, that can vanish and reappear anywhere on earth. This might be causing confusion, as to the nature of their physical body.

Taoist aka: Yang shen double

Edited by MooNiNite

The celestial immortal can create "Tulpas". Clones made entirely of light, that can vanish and reappear anywhere on earth. This might be causing confusion, as to the nature of their physical body.

Taoist aka: Yang shen double

"yang shen" is rather related to the Spiritual Immortal level, not Celestial Immortal level.

"yang shen" is rather related to the Spiritual Immortal level, not Celestial Immortal level.

yes highly developed spiritual immortals can create them too. i wouldn't disagree.

hieronymus-bosch-tunnel-of-light-from-pa

According to Max entering the light is the conscious mind entering the portal of your own heart, there resides a singularity, kind of like a black hole (see Nassim Haramein youtube videos). Through this portal you enter the other dimensions of universe.

The astral world is 4D, in the higher dimension 5D resides your Higher Self, your immortal soul or spirit or whatever. The taoists call it Yuan Shen, or Original spirit.

In theosophy the 4D is named kama loka or desire world, and 5D and above is called devachan.

http://davidpratt.info/death.htm

Reincarnation happen because the higher Self or the monad is craving life experiences, it is like an addiction to games, actually the whole universe or multiverse if you want to call it that way is a huge game, nothing more. We mostly play hunger games on this planet. There are some that play "save others souls" games, though there is nothing to be saved of.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 3

Wow.

So many words.

We'll all know for sure soon enough.

My take ( to take or leave).

When we pass we go to Summerland which is just over Rainbow Bridge where our pets 'gone on before' have been waiting for us.

We'll be greeted by loved ones and, like them; we can stick around as long as we choose to and whilst we still have loved ones on this side of life.

We can speak to and communicate with, in order to comfort and guide; our loved ones still on this side of life.

Eventually , everyone likes a change so; once everybody we know and love is across and with us in Summerland and at that point but not before and then only if we choose to...

We can reincarnate for another ride on the roundabout.

Now that's a stone fact attested to by everyone who ever communicates from the other side of life with this side of life.

We say 'Summerland' our Buddhist chums say Pure Land but it's the same place.

Christians call it Heaven and their part of Summerland has a high wall around it cos they like to think that they are the only ones who got there.

(It's next to the Moslem's enclosure).

But that aint dogma and I aint preaching it.

Everybody has their own opinions and that's a fact same as 'we'll all know for sure eventually' is a fact too.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

According to Max entering the light is the conscious mind entering the portal of your own heart, there resides a singularity,

This can be seen congruent to the theory of the Six Yogas of Naropa system / Tummo.

When you die, all of your energies & your consciousness enter the "immortal drop" in your heart.

• Like 1

Not to beat an immortal pony, but Max says that by combining Kunlun with Red Phoenix, the two main practices in his system, practitioners can achieve the rainbow body. Whether this is true or not, I couldn't tell ya but thought I'd throw it out there.

Liminal

I used to do that

Too much energy in the UDT IME

• Like 2

I used to do that

In the second part of the Red Phoenix practice the energy is brought back down. Unfortunately perhaps, part two isn't always taught along with part one, so I see what you mean.

Did you get a 'rainbow body' though?

Sounds nice.

No, no rainbow body yet. This thread now stretches to a good 8 pages, so I'm assuming it's not limited to those who know about immortality from personal experience.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

The question WAS answered, but that does not mean it was the correct answer; either way if I decided to answer it, then it was meant to be answered. You cannot separate yourself or your questions (rhetorical or otherwise) from co-creation.

Take a look at Descartes concept of the "death of the author".

Your question is immortal once you ask it. Infact it was immortal before you even poised it - it has always been even if you'd never poised it.

Nothing was meant for anything but the experience of it, and that experience my friend we are creating together :)

It's just a question. Don't assume absolutes please.

• Like 1

You might find this movie interesting (and motivating):

Also kinda nice video on the subject of Tummo...I like to watch it.

Dude seems pretty motivated for training and he made cool paintings on his wall.

He makes Thulkor exercises which open channels and prepare the mind & body for the Tummo training.

Likely he received legit teachings first hand.

Possibly the coming first Western Atomic Body Immortal!!! B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q43QdrwWtxg

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 3

If you are interested in discussing those cases, he/she should research if there are recent cases where at least scientifically unexplainable weight loss of a corpse of a lama happened.

Discussing this matter back and forth without having researched tho possible existing evidence is futile.

Intellectualizing why such a person should age or not most likely proves nothing.

On the contrary, Dorian Black - i've found the last few comments you've had back and forth with MooNinite very useful.

Obviously the aim is to reach the truth, but sometimes an uneducated banter leads to the inspirational fuel required to research it more fully.

Thanks for your insights.

• Like 2

I used to do that

Do you mean too much energy in the UDT and less in the MDT & LDT?

Does that mean,in your experience, that there is not enough (or as much as other systems) rooting/grounding and lower center development in Kunlun/Red Phoenix?