Horus

Immortality & Crossing Over Question

In the second part of the Red Phoenix practice the energy is brought back down. Unfortunately perhaps, part two isn't always taught along with part one, so I see what you mean.

No, no rainbow body yet. This thread now stretches to a good 8 pages, so I'm assuming it's not limited to those who know about immortality from personal experience.

ok, so the first level develops the upper center and then you work your way down? is that fair to say?

Do you mean too much energy in the UDT and less in the MDT & LDT?

Does that mean,in your experience, that there is not enough (or as much as other systems) rooting/grounding and lower center development in Kunlun/Red Phoenix?

IMO/IME- I seen it a temporary trip

Goes nowhere after awhile

Truncated pyramid. Flat on top

hieronymus-bosch-tunnel-of-light-from-pa

According to Max entering the light is the conscious mind entering the portal of your own heart, there resides a singularity, kind of like a black hole (see Nassim Haramein youtube videos). Through this portal you enter the other dimensions of universe.

The astral world is 4D, in the higher dimension 5D resides your Higher Self, your immortal soul or spirit or whatever. The taoists call it Yuan Shen, or Original spirit.

In theosophy the 4D is named kama loka or desire world, and 5D and above is called devachan.

http://davidpratt.info/death.htm

Reincarnation happen because the higher Self or the monad is craving life experiences, it is like an addiction to games, actually the whole universe or multiverse if you want to call it that way is a huge game, nothing more. We mostly play hunger games on this planet. There are some that play "save others souls" games, though there is nothing to be saved of.

Thanks.

Many of those that would be perceived as coming to save others - are merely coming in service as they were asked to come. So, even when you know nothing/noone needs saving - they still come in offering that which was called for. Pure service.

• Like 1

Also kinda nice video on the subject of Tummo...I like to watch it.

Dude seems pretty motivated for training and he made cool paintings on his wall.

He makes Thulkor exercises which open channels and prepare the mind & body for the Tummo training.

Likely he received legit teachings first hand.

Possibly the coming first Western Rainbow Body Immortal!!! B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q43QdrwWtxg

Man Alive!

After years of half-lotus and trying to squeeze myself into a Full-Lotus - and I can now finally sit comfortably in Full-Lotus....

And then I see this guy! :wacko:

ok, just take one step ahead of the last foot.....

• Like 2

The Three Immortalist Exercises are a more concrete and systematized version of the

Ultimate Teaching of the Spiritual Jewels, made by Founding Master Chongyang on the basis of the

older work. The Three Immortalist Exercises consist of three vehicles, ten stages, and forty-five parts,

as follows.

A. The lesser vehicle, exercises for human immortalism, consists of four methods of

well-being and extension of the life span.

I. Pairing yin and yang

1. The yang embryo and yin breathing

2. True fetal breathing

3. Mating water and fire

II. Gathering and dispersing water and fire

1. Absolute unity containing true energy

2. Minor physical refinement

3. Natural innocence, natural maturity

III. Intercourse of dragon and tiger

1. Culling restorative elixir

2. Nurturing the embryonic immortal

3. Settlement of water and fire

4. Meeting of the true husband and wife

5. Intercourse of energy without physical change

IV. Cooking and refining medicinal elixir

1. The firing process

2. The minor cycle

3. The cyclic firing process

4. Gathering the spirit to nurture energy

5. Gathering energy to nurture the spirit

6. Refining yang to nurture the spirit

B. The middle vehicle, exercises for Earth immortalism, consists of three methods of living

long without dying.

V. The flying gold crystal at the side

1. Returning vitality to boost the brain

2. Starting the waterwheel

3. Intercourse of dragon and tiger

4. Extracting lead and adding mercury

5. Rejuvenation

VI. Jade liquid restorative elixir

1. The jade liquid talisman for refining the body

2. Bathing the embryonic immortal

3. Minor restoration of elixir

4. Major restoration of elixir

5. Seven-reversion elixir

6. Nine-transmutation elixir

VII. Gold liquid restorative elixir

1. The gold liquid talisman for refining the body

2. Starting the fire to immolate the body

3. Gold flowers and jade dew

4. Major settlement

5. Material alchemy

C. The great vehicle, exercises for celestial immortalism, consists of three methods of

transcending the ordinary and entering into the sacred.

VIII. Returning to the source and refining energy

1. Inner transcendence

2. Refining energy to perfect the body

3. Violet gold elixir

4. Refining the yang spirit

5. Gathering the three flowers on the peak

IX. Inner gazing and exchange

1. Concentrating the yang spirit

2. Igniting the celestial fire

3. Exchanging the immortal for the ordinary

4. Paradise in the world and in heaven

X. Transcendent liberation and replication of the physical form

1. Going in and out of body replication

2. The spiritual immortal sheds substance

3. Transcending the ordinary to enter the sacred

In the level of training based on the triple realm of heaven, earth, and humanity, Wang Liping

experientially realized the profound relationship between humankind and Nature, searching out the

secrets of the human body and the universe.

• Like 3

The Three Immortalist Exercises are a more concrete and systematized version of the

Ultimate Teaching of the Spiritual Jewels, made by Founding Master Chongyang on the basis of the

older work. The Three Immortalist Exercises consist of three vehicles, ten stages, and forty-five parts,

as follows.

A. The lesser vehicle, exercises for human immortalism, consists of four methods of

well-being and extension of the life span.

I. Pairing yin and yang

1. The yang embryo and yin breathing

2. True fetal breathing

3. Mating water and fire

II. Gathering and dispersing water and fire

1. Absolute unity containing true energy

2. Minor physical refinement

3. Natural innocence, natural maturity

IV. Cooking and refining medicinal elixir

1. The firing process

2. The minor cycle

3. The cyclic firing process

4. Gathering the spirit to nurture energy

5. Gathering energy to nurture the spirit

6. Refining yang to nurture the spirit

B. The middle vehicle, exercises for Earth immortalism, consists of three methods of living

long without dying.

V. The flying gold crystal at the side

1. Returning vitality to boost the brain

2. Starting the waterwheel

3. Intercourse of dragon and tiger

4. Extracting lead and adding mercury

5. Rejuvenation

VI. Jade liquid restorative elixir

1. The jade liquid talisman for refining the body

2. Bathing the embryonic immortal

3. Minor restoration of elixir

4. Major restoration of elixir

5. Seven-reversion elixir

6. Nine-transmutation elixir

VII. Gold liquid restorative elixir

1. The gold liquid talisman for refining the body

2. Starting the fire to immolate the body

3. Gold flowers and jade dew

4. Major settlement

5. Material alchemy

C. The great vehicle, exercises for celestial immortalism, consists of three methods of

transcending the ordinary and entering into the sacred.

VIII. Returning to the source and refining energy

1. Inner transcendence

2. Refining energy to perfect the body

3. Violet gold elixir

4. Refining the yang spirit

5. Gathering the three flowers on the peak

IX. Inner gazing and exchange

1. Concentrating the yang spirit

2. Igniting the celestial fire

3. Exchanging the immortal for the ordinary

4. Paradise in the world and in heaven

X. Transcendent liberation and replication of the physical form

1. Going in and out of body replication

2. The spiritual immortal sheds substance

3. Transcending the ordinary to enter the sacred

In the level of training based on the triple realm of heaven, earth, and humanity, Wang Liping

experientially realized the profound relationship between humankind and Nature, searching out the

secrets of the human body and the universe.

Thanks, great post!

What text is this from? Is it the Long Men Pai text - Ling Bao Tong Zhi Neng Nei Gong Shu? or is it a Master Chongyang text?

Anytime I think of Wang I see this full on shen light around his head...and just feel his love and compassion.

• Like 1

Thanks, great post!

What text is this from? Is it the Long Men Pai text - Ling Bao Tong Zhi Neng Nei Gong Shu? or is it a Master Chongyang text?

Anytime I think of Wang I see this full on shen light around his head...and just feel his love and compassion.

Same book I was quoting in this thread

Opening of Dragon's Gate

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Same book I was quoting in this thread

Opening of Dragon's Gate

ok, so

Opening the Dragon Gate: The Making of a Modern Taoist Wizard Paperback

by Chen Kaiguo (Author), Zheng Shunchao (Author), Thomas Cleary (Author)

That is an autobiographical text, right - so it doesn't go into the application/practice of the above posted levels?

• Like 1

Maybe this the book I actually read.

Jeez that means I ain't even an Earth Immortal yet.

I like to do that jumping up out of half lotus thing too.

And crossing the feet and going wham down into sitting position.

My daughter showed me that when she was 5.

She Immortal too.

I tell her when she very small.

I say we the never dying ones.

The earth energies are showing me what to do.

It's bloody mysterious.

My memory ain't dat great but I got some.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 2

This is particulary oriented to Taoist Immortality - but feel free to discuss other forms.

My Question:

Once one is Immortal and after the death of the physical body, can one still cross over (into the light)? Most people not having become Immortal would cross over - is this still an option for an immortal?

Say your spouse is not immortal but you are - would you still have the option to cross over to "be with them"?

I'm not after a discussion on the semantics of crossing over and being with - but feel free if you need to.

My question is about whether you still have that option?

Taoist immortality includes material and immaterial. It is a matter of one's function in terms of depth of affinity and power.

Unity has no questions or options. Presence is perpetual. Questioning is a condition of the mechanical intellect. It isn't an issue to ponder in terms of the real, by real people. Knowing is a matter of Suchness, as is.

Unity, even in terms of enlightening being in the world, isn't a matter of before and after.

I suppose it is possible as NOTHING is not possible.

For immortals, there is no crossing over. For the deluded, there is, because one doesn't know there is nothing to cross over. Or, rather, seeing what is to cross over, one simply crosses over. Crossing over is accomplished by seeing. It is a matter of awareness, being aware of nothing to cross over.

I do say "stepping over eternity", but this is in reference to transcending fascinations with questioning; considering things as existent. Not considering things existent, seeing this …really seeing this, one is done with it all at once.

In the same way, immortality is knowing that there is no thing and proving it in actual affairs without bothering to tell anyone.

In other words, the function of immortals does not depend on death of the physical body. Immortality depends on having a body outside the body, in terms of attaining accord with Complete Reality beyond appearances, self, other.

Immortality is knowing that death and birth has never come into being. Seeing the uncreate accomplishes transcendence to the degree one's capacity for development of Virtue has fulfilled its potential. The Way is endless.

I apologize for being so cold, but, even immortals die physically before their spouses …what about that?

Immortals are not separate to begin with, in terms of there not being anything other than the light, itself, unborn.

• Like 6

Wow.

So many words.

We'll all know for sure soon enough.

My take ( to take or leave).

When we pass we go to Summerland which is just over Rainbow Bridge where our pets 'gone on before' have been waiting for us.

We'll be greeted by loved ones and, like them; we can stick around as long as we choose to and whilst we still have loved ones on this side of life.

We can speak to and communicate with, in order to comfort and guide; our loved ones still on this side of life.

Eventually , everyone likes a change so; once everybody we know and love is across and with us in Summerland and at that point but not before and then only if we choose to...

We can reincarnate for another ride on the roundabout.

Now that's a stone fact attested to by everyone who ever communicates from the other side of life with this side of life.

We say 'Summerland' our Buddhist chums say Pure Land but it's the same place.

Christians call it Heaven and their part of Summerland has a high wall around it cos they like to think that they are the only ones who got there.

(It's next to the Moslem's enclosure).

But that aint dogma and I aint preaching it.

Everybody has their own opinions and that's a fact same as 'we'll all know for sure eventually' is a fact too.

Theosophists say the Summerland is a stretched idea about Devachan. I personally think that Summerland is more the top levels of astral world. To pass over in the next upper world is needed a second death as described in John's Apocalypse. This second death is merging with the monad (higher self). Taoists call this the Celestial Immortal level, when you are called by "Heaven's summoning" and will never return in lower levels.

Anyway here is a good Brazilian movie about Summerland (use the English captions):

http://youtu.be/Q6qjB2O6SUw

• Like 2

Unity, even in terms of enlightening being in the world, isn't a matter of before and after.

I suppose it is possible as NOTHING is not possible.

I made it a practice to believe six impossible things before breakfast.

Fantasy can set you free.

Belief is a most mysterious force.

The will a most dangerous master.

Hear now cuckoo of Ken Kesey!

Merely improbable be easy!

But out jump Fire? In jump Pan?

Takes time to do Impossible, Man!

on edit Damn in Poltergeist remember that scene where the dad sucks in his abdomen to look super fit, then exhales and looks super fat, then sucks in his abdomen again and so on, whilst saying, "Before, after. Before, after. Before, after..." Think about it.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

Theosophists say the Summerland is a stretched idea about Devachan. I personally think that Summerland is more the top levels of astral world. To pass over in the next upper world is needed a second death as described in John's Apocalypse. This second death is merging with the monad (higher self). Taoists call this the Celestial Immortal level, when you are called by "Heaven's summoning" and will never return in lower levels.

I think I died.

I think I merged with the monad.

This riddle presented itself to me;

What is the meaning of the never returner?

It can't mean I am a celestial immortal.

Although I was told I had already ascended.

Harpers.

Gil Galad was an Elven King.

Of him the Harpers sadly sing.

But but but...

I can't even levitate an inch!

Never mind fly on a cloud!

We are all immortal at different degrees but like water the spirit can be frozen / mortal or liquid / immortal this state of being can change with a single thought, immortal one minute and mortal the next.

There is no where to go so no crossing issues and your spouse is already immortal so no worries there.

If we remember where we came from we see we never left. No inside or outside only mind projects that type separation.

"your spouse is already immortal so no worries there." - do you mean by this that we are all Immortal (ie Eternal Soul) - or that she (my spouse specifically) is already Immortal?

Is a child born as a bodhisattva already immortal?