The triple face palms are cute, but this is mostly correct. I was a student of one of the worlds most powerful nei kung masters for eight years so I observed a few things.

Before we get carried away with the expert opinions, I just want to hear from him what did he learn in the past eight years from his Nei Gong master....!!!

Just get a Personal Practice Forum here at TaoBums and label it NeiGong Forum and have your go at it.

You're Moderator of it.

Never waste a good idea! :D

• Like 3

the more energy you have the more intelligent you are. This is different from intellect. Its like capacity vs information. Ability to capture and categorize vs information

• Like 1

That's why I have a mod team. ;)

.....with more spams if it was putted in the wrong hands.....??? :o

Edited by ChiDragon

Cause they lowered the "genius" level to 130 about a decade back (was more like 135 or something like that before).  Yes, they really did have to lower it nationwide.... though such rants would be off topic....

I always thought the genius IQ level was 140+.

If it's 130 then my grandfather was a genius. He scored 137 on an IQ test given to him in the military.

When I was over in Haiti 99% of the folks I met (small village) were illiterate.  Though they were laughing at me because I wasn't getting the songs and dances as fast as was standard for people over there ;).  They were also far from unintelligent. 

My great grandfather (the father of the grandfather mentioned above) had a 6th grade education but he could do amazing things. He could solve complicated architectural issues that seemed impossible to figure out. He could take a tractor and its engine completely apart, fix the issue, and put all the hundreds of pieces back together by memory. He could just figure stuff out amazingly well. He was uneducated but he was still a genius IMO.

• Like 1