Torus

Does Anyone Have Power?

The last few days I seem to have 'cultivated' power in the field of attraction .... power of attraction. I didnt mean to ... perhaps an adverse Venus transit has just passed - as for some time I seem to have had the power of repulsion.

Now they are popping up out of the wood work virtually. But I am going to maintain my 'hermitage'.

• Like 1

The last few days I seem to have 'cultivated' power in the field of attraction .... power of attraction. I didnt mean to ... perhaps an adverse Venus transit has just passed - as for some time I seem to have had the power of repulsion.

Now they are popping up out of the wood work virtually. But I am going to maintain my 'hermitage'.

Me too lately. *looks at stars and planets*.

You don't have any power whatsoever. The only power you think you will allways have is the control over your own body. Well I GOT NEWS FOR YOU BUDDY! Stand in front of a fast moving train and then see what happens to that control. IT IS NOT YOUR POWER!

YOU GOT >>>>NO POWER<<<<

NO POWER

NO POWER

NO POWER

Power of free thought? Well I got news for you BUDDY! Dive from a balcony into the concrete with your face! It is NOT your power! You've GOT NO POWER!

NO POWER

NO POWER

NO POWER whatsoever!

YOU ARE POWERLESS. AN ETERNAL SLAVE. AND WHEN YOU DIE, YOU STILL CAN'T CHANGE THE POWERLESS YOU HAVE BEEN. You know why? Because you've got no power my friend. NO POWER!! Hahahah! YOU friggin BABIES! So cute... I wish I could see you cry right now. :lol:

Edited by Everything

You don't have any power whatsoever. The only power you think you will allways have is the control over your own body. Well I GOT NEWS FOR YOU BUDDY! Stand in front of a fast moving train and then see what happens to that control. IT IS NOT YOUR POWER!

YOU GOT >>>>NO POWER<<<<

NO POWER

NO POWER

NO POWER

Power of free thought? Well I got news for you BUDDY! Dive from a balcony into the concrete with your face! It is NOT your power! You've GOT NO POWER!

NO POWER

NO POWER

NO POWER whatsoever!

YOU ARE POWERLESS. AN ETERNAL SLAVE. AND WHEN YOU DIE, YOU STILL CAN'T CHANGE THE POWERLESS YOU HAVE BEEN. You know why? Because you've got no power my friend. NO POWER!! Hahahah! YOU friggin BABIES! So cute... I wish I could see you cry right now. :lol:

652737dcc75b2f706c016f70678fd0e14aab9172

JC is never going to teach you and no one of us ... :)

Jim and Kosta outlined the first level pretty well.

Edited by Thunder_Gooch
  • Like 1

I've talked with other people who claim to have access to the spirit world.

All I am claiming is you can come see for yourself. I try my best not to talk about my own experiences because they aren't believable. The best I can do is tell people to come see for themselves.

Their explanations were quite a bit more complex than yours.

You don't have to listen to anything anyone else says about anything, you can come see directly for yourself. No faith required. No belief required.

There is, according to a friend of mine

I don't give a sack of manure what your friend claims, I am telling you to come see for yourself and make up your own mind.

Edited by Thunder_Gooch
  • Like 1

Pure Land Buddhism seems an easier way to step off the cycle of birth and death than MoPai.

I've heard of no beings achieving anything other than non dual awareness via any form of Buddhist meditation. Such individuals undergo the same change at death that virtually every other spirit on earth does.

Mental realization or un-realization has no relation to the development of your spirit.

Edited by Thunder_Gooch
  • Like 1

Well actually I did not want to engage in this heated debate but I think some things should be pointed out that only practitioners that have real Nei Gong experience know. E.g. it has been stated over and over again that Nei Gong is not about character

Nothing could be further from the truth. I know for a fact that when your Chi and Shen are strongly connected (especially when you are working with more martially related energies) it could literally kill you if you have no control over your emotions as you would seriously hurt your internal organs with this attitude. This is why some well known martial artists and Tai Chi masters (who where also famous for their bad temper) died in their late fifties or early sixties. Nature is wise and won't give true power into the hand of morons or only to sort them out. This sounds a bit harsh but I am very familiar with teachers from an occult and tantric background also and they all say the same. If you develop true power and acquire real Siddhis you should have a stable personality or these forces will destroy you. It all comes down to being a good and moral person with compassion for others. I consider being able to heal and uplift others as the greatest Siddhi of them all. I firmly believe true power comes to those that want to serve.

Sounds good on paper, but you can be a mentally unstable weightlifter, it's the same with neigong.

How hard and how much you train is what get's you there.

If you believe otherwise more power to you.

• Like 1

Sounds good on paper, but you can be a mentally unstable weightlifter, it's the same with neigong.

How hard and how much you train is what get's you there.

I'm a great believer in how hard and much you train gets you places.

I also think the mentally unbalanced neigong practitioner get hurt way worse then the unstable weightlifter. Bad weightlifting will hurt your body, I've seen serious 'practitioners' lose family, friends and descend into paranoia and madness. Power amplifies you, and if your not balanced it often brings out the worst.

I think we have to start letting go of the trapping of egoism as we get higher. And that includes I am Right, and My way is best. It doesn't mean you stop long hard practice, it means you stop identifying with vanities.

<thankfully I'm not to high, so I can still enjoy them>

• Like 3

I've seen a few practitioners get really messed up due to how they go into their practice. So it is definitely possible. There is far more to it than weightlifting, much much more involved on much deeper levels.

One example is that I've never personally seen anyone end up in the psyche ward from weightlifting, nor dead from it.

I also think the mentally unbalanced neigong practitioner get hurt way worse then the unstable weightlifter.

Except that some of the most powerful ones stuck to their training out of spite and hatred and malevolence, revenge being their motivation and got to an extremely high level, beyond John Chang even.

I've seen serious 'practitioners' lose family, friends and descend into paranoia and madness.

The problem is thelerner, truth be told there aren't many serious "practitioners". I honestly and sincerely doubt you or anyone else here has ever met one.

• Like 1

I've seen a few practitioners get really messed up due to how they go into their practice. So it is definitely possible. There is far more to it than weightlifting, much much more involved on much deeper levels.

One example is that I've never personally seen anyone end up in the psyche ward from weightlifting, nor dead from it.

I'm not saying people can't screw themselves up with practices. Most of these practices are bogus gibberish. Lot's of people develop qigong/kundalini psychosis because they start doing random crap and mixing practices and inventing things and make themselves extremely unbalanced.

There aren't that many real systems remaining that go anywhere or do anything, it's just a bunch of silly people doing silly things.

• Like 3

All I am claiming is you can come see for yourself. I try my best not to talk about my own experiences because they aren't believable. The best I can do is tell people to come see for themselves.

You don't have to listen to anything anyone else says about anything, you can come see directly for yourself. No faith required. No belief required.

I don't give a sack of manure what your friend claims, I am telling you to come see for yourself and make up your own mind.

I've already made up my mind concerning your practice. I'm not interested in self-induced hallucinations.

• Like 1

I've already made up my mind concerning your practice. I'm not interested in self-induced hallucinations.

I'm not talking about hallucinations, you can come see for yourself if you feel this way.

• Like 2

The problem is thelerner, truth be told there aren't many serious "practitioners". I honestly and sincerely doubt you or anyone else here has ever met one.

Quite an assumption that I and everyone else here have never met a serious practitioner. I've certainly met and talked to people who've given there whole life over to their practices. Hanging out at Ashrams (I certainly bring down the average) you see the swamis who run it, the teachers, the hindu priest, even outside masters.. these guys practice 6 to 8 hours a day. They've integrated yoga into every aspect of there life; from how they get up, how they eat, how they sleep.. More then a practice, its their religious motivation. They're hardcore in my eyes, in India, they might well be considered dedicated beginners because they only practice 7 or 8 hours a day.

Thats just one ashram, at local centers I've seen and met hard core. The average member on the bums isn't, certainly those who post the most, may be talented, but not hard core, but we have some people here, from different disciplines, who I think, are pretty damn amazing due to decades of practice and native ability. They don't post much cause they practice a lot and have matured beyond forum dramas.

Because you look down at most other practices you may have lost opportunities to meet high level people who've dedicated there lives to practice. Such people are amazing and inspiring but at my level there's stuff to learn from most long term sincere practitioner.

also

"Except that some of the most powerful ones stuck to their training out of spite and hatred and malevolence, revenge being their motivation and got to an extremely high level, beyond John Chang even."

this feels a little comic booky to me. The plot of most Samurai films. I hope you don't expect to visit a high level practitioner and see them flying through the air and plotting there revenge against the dark master who killed there village and..

From the people I've seen, they lead very dull lives. Great inner lives maybe, but outwardly, they sit, eat practice. Often simple, down to earth kind of people. The opposite of the count Dukou dressed in black, with rippling muscles and filled with secret techniques to sell you.

• Like 3

I've certainly met and talked to people who've given there whole life over to their practices.

That means nothing.

“What happened then?” I asked.

“Nothing. The man had lost the contest.”

“Did he become John’s student?”

“No. He was too proud.”

“Do you know why the man lost?” John asked suddenly from

behind us. He had crept up silently and was listening in.

“Because he had only yang ch’i?” I replied.

“That’s correct. He was a dedicated practitioner, but he didn’t

have all the proper information. What he did was ch’ikung, but not

neikung. A man can train all his life and not get anywhere unless he

is correct in his training.

The Magus of Java p97

They're hardcore in my eyes

You could be the most hardcore competition needle pointer and have olympic gold needlepoint medals to confirm it, doesn't mean your practice does anything to develop your spirit.

These guys you are talking about, it's great they've dedicated their lives to something but it doesn't mean they have anything to show for it.

Edited by Thunder_Gooch

Quite an assumption that I and everyone else here have never met a serious practitioner. I've certainly met and talked to people who've given there whole life over to their practices. Hanging out at Ashrams (I certainly bring down the average) you see the swamis who run it, the teachers, the hindu priest, even outside masters.. these guys practice 6 to 8 hours a day. They've integrated yoga into every aspect of there life; from how they get up, how they eat, how they sleep.. More then a practice, its their religious motivation. They're hardcore in my eyes, in India, they might well be considered dedicated beginners because they only practice 7 or 8 hours a day.

Thats just one ashram, at local centers I've seen and met hard core. The average member on the bums isn't, certainly those who post the most, may be talented, but not hard core, but we have some people here, from different disciplines, who I think, are pretty damn amazing due to decades of practice and native ability. They don't post much cause they practice a lot and have matured beyond forum dramas.

I feel like a slacker now! Thank you :) (I mean that, it is motivating).

I personally have a lot of power. But I must be strong and resist using it, and only use it for good. It is really difficult though, I must remind myself daily....

To not lock threads at random...

:D.

• Like 1

Let's put this in terms of money.

A lot of people who have a good income may think they are well off.

You may own a house, a car, and have no debt even, perhaps even a few hundred thousand in an IRA or whatever.

Yes compared to child who starves to death sleeping on a dirt floor you are doing pretty good.

However in the grand scheme of things... How does an upper middle class individual fair compared to a millionaire?

It's about the same as the relationship an upper middle class individual compares to a starving child in abject poverty.

Then what about the relationship to the billionaires to an upper middle class individual, it doesn't even compute.

That's what I am getting at.

You guys are making a big deal out of people who achieved an upper middle class lifestyle, and I am pointing out the difference in wealth compared to a billionaire.