BaguaKicksAss

Fuck karma

All possible realities (and people therein) exist already, even though you've moved to a new location those old locations you were once in still exist and are still actively populated by mindstreams as real as yours.

For instance remember 5 years ago, the BKK of 5 years ago is still there in that cafe having mint mocha and biscotti (or whatever), and that experience is being lived by a mindstream just as real as your own. The same goes for each choice and path you could have made in life. All are populated by mindstreams as real as your own.

So in that sense the people you know that died are still living, it's hard to say in regards to the actual mindstreams however as you interact with infinite numbers of them as time for you progresses.

That is pretty awesome, and handy for bilocation perhaps ;). How about places this consciously thinking me right now hasn't been yet? Also I hope the me that is still hanging out in the temple in Egypt that I have been to is doing well.

No, no, that was a matcha latte and a gluten free cookie, the MPG who had an alternate reality life in BC 5 years ago, must have forgotten ;). OK so just say you got really bored.... and wanted to go visit this made up reality, possible? Since it's all an illusion anyways. Would you be able to tell me which book I was reading that day? (I mean one of the times I really did do this, and really had a book). I mean in a more real way than just a vision or remote viewing? I think I'm going to go attend some Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath concerts from the 70s if so :).

So friends that died, there is reincarnation apparently. Does that mean 10 billion souls, 10 billion spirits, and 10 billion Staceys? (random made of name of hypothetical friend who died and is prob reborn into some new hypothetical body by now). What if Stacey was Bob in a previous life?

I hope I'm not annoying you too much with all of my pontifications, this is hella interesting ;).

I think perhaps you are only bound by the actions of your own mindstream.

I like your line of thought, MPG.

I think they are all entangled but not tightly bound.

Interesting link. I always ask myself, though, how would a being recall that information when in the bardo, especially If he/she can't even attain lucid dreams and maintain awareness during passage into sleep.

Well of course you have to master Wake Initiated Lucid Dreaming to even have a chance.

• Like 2

If the supernatural powers go ok, I would love to join you at some of those gigs, BKA.

I am working on the time travel.

Oh yes.

I had been working on Black Sabbath already.

Didn't you notice their number 1 album?

Number 1!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1567354/black-sabbath-earns-first-no-1-album-on-billboard-200-chart

Back we go round Faerie Ring.

Mariner now doth seek El Wing!

Ha ha ha.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

Disclaimer, the views expressed in this post are my own and in no way whatsoever reflect what any of my teachers past or present believe or taught me (though they have have led to some grey hair or loss of sleep over the years in said people). I also titled the thread in such a way as to give a warning that my views about such things may not necessarily be the popular opinion, nor popular on TTBs ;).

So anyways... the concepts of karma and hell, I think are ridiculous. I do not mean actual karma, I mean what people have made it into and their views on it. Also I don't mean actual hell, as I have not seen nor experienced such a place, and believe more that hell is our own personal crap in the here and now, and perhaps hereafter. What I mean in this thread is people's views of hell.

OK so, I find it sort of messed up that some folks base their actions on a fear or reward system. For example the only reason they are not robbing other people, lying all the time, being selfish, not harming others, not selling kids into slavery... is because they are afraid of negative karma or hell?! Wow. I wouldn't trust such a person as far as I can throw them personally. What if they for example found out without a doubt that such concepts do not exist? Or what if their beliefs changed?

Dictating one's actions based on what others tell one to do, I find ridiculous. We are told good karma for such and such, and bad karma for other such and such. Heaven for such and such, and hell for such and such. Do people really do good actions just to get some sort of reward, or perhaps less punishment? This seems extremely selfish to me!

OK to recently I actually felt some karma, it was sort of neat, it was an energy of some of mine being released because I did some super awesome go out of my way with no personal benefit to myself thing for someone. Neat. HOWEVER, there's no way in hell I'm going to go doing things for people just so I can eliminate my own karma. Wouldn't that defeat the entire purpose of helping others? I wonder if when someone helps you, but they are doing so just to decrease their own rebirth cycle type of thing, that it feels like an ulterior motive at all? (though realistically I feel it's probably more a bit of both here). Also, the spirits I work with will warn me if something I'm about to do will cause some negative karma for me. I still base my decision on whether it seems/feels right for me to do, whether it fits into my personal ethics, and sometimes whether I just want to do it anyways ;). For example if helping out a friend, I might not care if it's going to bring about an extra bit of negative karma (though I guess this could also be seen as selfish on my part as it is not a complete stranger).

So how about instead we just treat people decently so they have a better day? Or maybe help others to see them suffer a little less? Or not be an ass, because being a decent person is a better option all around. Why must we get some reward from it, or avoid some punishment for it?

/rant

I was the same today: Fkuc karma. But in a sense of dropping all concepts and let me perceive the ultimate. And then we can come back here and talk about it. If there then is any need to.

But I am really tired of all these concepts that are blown out since 'the global awakening'. I am glad that I jumped on that train in order to 'wake up' but jumped off again as soon as I could, because it is right now getting exactly in the same position of squander away. No thank you.

Just get your intuition online and the rest is then done by 'it-self'.

It's-a-me, Ma.. Self!

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 3

I tend not to get into arguments any more about karma with white rich westerners (not that I referring to anyone here) but when I have in the past ... and I hear their justification via pop western karma concepts ... and develop their argument down their lines of 'logic' we get to the point where, out of frustration, I eventually ask; "if you see a nervous and frail elderly lady trying to cross a busy street to you go to help her, or do you let her karma sort it out ?

They go to answer ... think about where either answer might lead them and then don't answer and end the conversion (in the usual ways; silence, anger, diversion, derision etc. )

• Like 1

Well, if I'm around that lady is going across the street whether she really wanted to or not. If she didn't want then I would walk her back across to where we started.

As long as the discussion includes cause and effect as a major part of karma I can talk about it.

• Like 1

Karma is a Dharmic concept.

But all Dharma clearly traces everything back to knowledge vs ignorance.

Westerners put too much emphasis on karma.

• Like 4

I tend not to get into arguments any more about karma with white rich westerners (not that I referring to anyone here) but when I have in the past ... and I hear their justification via pop western karma concepts ... and develop their argument down their lines of 'logic' we get to the point where, out of frustration, I eventually ask; "if you see a nervous and frail elderly lady trying to cross a busy street to you go to help her, or do you let her karma sort it out ?

They go to answer ... think about where either answer might lead them and then don't answer and end the conversion (in the usual ways; silence, anger, diversion, derision etc. )

This one might be too deep for me in my a bit tired state... but am I missing something? I'd go help her across the street. (at home here I stop traffic for the older folks who cross in the neighborhood since there isn't a crosswalk at the end of our blocks).

Though, if I got the strong impression to NOT help her.... that's a tougher one, I usually go with those impressions, but other times just tell the universe/guides to eff off LOL. Their I told you so's later are annoying though lololol.

• Like 2

YES! I prefer the way tardtional Japanese talk of Karma (but maybe that's because I haven't talked to you about it ... I LIKE it so far!

Westerners concept seems to relate to an inbred 'Old testament' reward and punishment relating to the 'tribal god' ... thingo

• Like 1

This one might be too deep for me in my a bit tired state... but am I missing something? I'd go help her across the street. (at home here I stop traffic for the older folks who cross in the neighborhood since there isn't a crosswalk at the end of our blocks).

Though, if I got the strong impression to NOT help her.... that's a tougher one, I usually go with those impressions, but other times just tell the universe/guides to eff off LOL. Their I told you so's later are annoying though lololol.

Sweetie .... I wouldn't even need to ask you that question. I would not be having that type of conversation with you and I don't think you subscribe to modern pop new age western 'understandings' of karma.

When I have more time (about to head off to the old growth rainforest and cascade pools :) ) I will read the posts as maybe I will be pleasantly surprised (as I have already noticed their is deeper understanding on this site with some) compared with my recent conversations on karma (not here).

IMO Marblehead has the 'right ' answer here .... I assume one just 'automatically reacts' and does what needs to be done . If one decides too busy or even 'fuck her' or sees it as a modern day 'evolution of the fittest' at least one could be honest about that and not justify it as her karma (and implying that ones own is so great as a rich white westerner that they must have had a past series of good and spiritual incarnations ... and not the fact that it is more based on a current political-social situation.

"I am not the oppressor! I am just a really good spiritual guy!" (Part of my 'stand-up comedy' routine that puts the Aboriginals in stiches laughing ;) ).

For me ... Dharma/Karma

It is one thing ... but to look at both sides; the first seems to me to relate to my concept of the True Will ; 'unrelated' events and occurrences that later fit together and indicate a 'greater' plan beyond my conscious choices. Eg. you give me an obscure book for no reason (maybe you were about to throw it out), I am not interested in it until one day it plays a crucial part in my life, my life all fitting together and coming to fruition.

The other side seems cause and effect; anger = .... pollute the environment and you get ....

Its a bit like a law of physics.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I didn’t address the ‘reason’ question in the OP , in regard to why accrue good karma, heaven and hell etc. I feel as I said above, some actions should not need to be questioned but responded to spontaneously and the idea of ‘not showing compassion’ (and indeed, as I have seen) using ‘their bad karma’ as an excuse not to act, assist or help … to me is a cop out, but the other issue of wanting to help to get good karma or go to heaven also seems to lack integrity.

I remember a Sufi (?) prayer / saying that went something like; If I do not do good deeds to gain entrance to heaven let me be cast into hell and if I do good deeds solely to enable me to enter heaven let me cast into hell as well.
As I said above … some don’t need a reason … they ‘do what needs to be done’.

Of course one cannot do everything. So how to deal with that? I like the idea of connection; one’s degree of connection depends on one’s degree of responsibility. As Bill Nidje says at the end of ‘Kaladu Man’ ; Now you have heard the story … you are responsible … you have to do something about it.

• Like 2

If your third eye were open you would be able to realize the consequences of your actions before you performed them invoking a sort of retro-causality.

One doesn't even need the third eye open .... the facilities we operate with in everyday consciousness (or should operate with ) should offer enough for a VAST improvement in what some people manifest. I mean, I can see what's going to happen as plain as day ... its soooo frorkn obvious ... but they go and ahead and do it anyway , and then get surprised at the result.

Its the dulling of those facilities that cause the problem. Unless the 'opening of the eye' is essential FOR those everyday facilities to function properly ????

That means my third eye is open ! .... Nah! ... That shot that theory down.

Some people have thought I am psychic, but I am not, it is just observation, experience , awareness of modulating factors and extending the lines of possible occurrence logically along to their conclusion <shrug>

• Like 1

I'm curious, what is so terrible about the whole death and rebirth cycle? Sure you forget everything (but in not all cases), and you have to start over (but not in all cases), but aside from what what is so bad about it? Though I guess I could live without having to go through those years of excruciating physical pain in my early years, over and over again... if things are said to repeat that closely to each other. But what about all the good stuff too, the whole get to keep helping others (from this plane instead of the next one over), I'd get to relearn Bagua again :). Then also as a teacher pointed out once "re-fall in love with your beloved". And sushi, I might miss sushi.

Bless you :) ... actually ... I will bless you:

Unto them from whose eyes the veil of life hath fallen may they be granted the accomplishment of their True Wills; whether they will absorption in the Infinite, or to be united with their chosen and preferred, or to be in contemplation, or to be at peace, or to achieve the labour and heroism of incarnation on this planet or another, or in any Star, or aught else, unto them may there be granted the accomplishment of their wills; yea, the accomplishment of their wills.

AUMGN. AUMGN. AUMGN.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Looking back, I have this odd memory of nothing, no light, no consciousness, no thought, no energies, no me, no nothing else, no feelings or perceptions. It lasted quite some time. Yet completely different than those whole merge with the universe/nothingness/dissolve myself sort of thing meditations.

Curious to know ... if there is so much 'void' (and no time) how do you distinguish between 'memory' then and 'current occurrence' now ?

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Come on Brian, put centuries of inter-faith strife to and end and finally tell us whether it's the gourd or the sandal we're all meant to follow!

I look at it this way. I'm not a saint but i'm not a devil either. As a human being I am full of good intentions and bad intentions. I don't pretend to be perfect. So if I saw a frail old woman trying to cross a busy road to reflect my own nature honestly I'd help her half way across.

:D

• Like 2