BaguaKicksAss

Fuck karma

Also who is to say what are good and what are bad karmic actions? I'd steal food to feed starving kids; who cares aboit karma ;). I think people follow it blindly sometines with no thought into it.... Hey wait a minute chegg your god might be lessening my *good* karma too!!!! :D

you are! we are! we are the sayers...lol

Also - karma is the mind's way of righting itself...if one half knows that the other half did something wrong....its going to tell its other self that it was a meanie..

This is right/left brain stuff:

The right brain is the center of compassionate thinking, group-mind dynamics, appreciation of culture and beauty, and things related to inclusion and love. Right mind = acceptance. Right brain is compassionate inclusion, the family oriented, bringing everything together side - creation! Yin - the place of nurturing.

Left brain is the center of divisive thinking - Shiva the destroyer! Who breaks things apart and analyzes them to determine how they work, and how they might work better. It is the non-empathetic, selfish center which can logically, coldly analyze a situation and do what needs to be done without being attached - for the better of the organism.

These two together, when in union, form the mini-Taomind...the mind that is the source of true genius!

for you empiricists, see this for some support:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/33505--/page-2 post #32

Right=Yin,

Left = Yang

when completely in balance, with the wisdom eye open, and no-doing doingness, there will be no karma! simply wu wei! Thanks Deci Belle!

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

/begin my point of view

I still reckon that the (spirit) soul is what incarnates over and over again and that it inherits all the (unpaid for) karma generated by each individual incarnation. So the next incarnation of the soul (i.e., the person) will have the sum total of all the karmic debts accumulated by all the incarnations of the soul.

That would explain why some people are born in the circumstances they find themselves in even though they are not directly responsible for it.

agreed! tendencies stay on earth, the awareness is what reincarnates...we are in accord my hamstery friend Chegg!

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1