Formless Tao

The decline and eventual fall of the USA as world superpower?

doesnt matter, because the 4th amendment will get discarded as soon as john q jackboots decides its a good idea for his investigation...

http://easybakegunclub.com/news/4814/Massive-Roadblock%2C-Warrantless-Searches-in-Marylan.html

...and plenty of people thought there was nothing wrong with all the 4th violations after the boston false flag, too...those people deserve neither liberty nor security...

y putting armed criminals into a miles long roadblock authorities made it more likely they would take someone hostage or commandeer an innocent bystanders vehicle. Some will say that the ends justify the means and as long as the robbers were arrested, the "operation was worth it".

meh, just collateral damage, so long as we got our designated perps...

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

(The world is controlled by the Jesuits, Black Nobility, and the Vatican. The Jesuits are a military organization not a religious order. The vatican and the Jesuits are not Christianity. The New World Order is controlled by elite jesuits a...nd the black pope Adolfo Nicolas. The world bankers are NOT top of the food chain. They all follow the jesuit order and follow the supreme jesuit general aka black pope Adolfo Nicolas. The other jesuit elites are Adolfo's 6 generals which is known as his assistance. Adolfo directs and guide the white pope and tells him what to do and say. The white pope is not a christian. When Jesuits and the Vatican say they believe in God they are referring to Lucifer as the God. Christians have been fooled for centuries that the Vatican is pure and good when the Vatican and the Jesuits have destroyed sovereign nations across the globe. The illuminati was created by the Jesuits in the 1700's because at that time Jesuitism was banned in 80 countries. People at that time knew the Vatican was corrupt and desired world dominance. A lot of ppl are now learnin about the new world order but they are being taught the fake jew banker world order. Yes i know world bankers have great power but they all follow the vatican. Think about it, every world leader goes to and respects the Vatican no matter what religion they believe in. The black pope Adolfo and his 6 generals control the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican Bank(richest bank in the world), space laws, maritime laws, other jesuits, jesuit teachings in the Vatican, Knights of Malta, illuminati, black nobility, CIA, FBI, other secret services, Council of Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, IMF, multiple world banks, FED, and the trilateral commission. The illuminati, Bilderberg, CFR, IMF, etc is told what to do and is given ideas form the Jesuit Elite, The Jesuits also sank the titanic in an excuse to create the FED. The Jesuits were the ones that came up wit the idea of the UN. Alex Jones is a fraud and a half truther. He was hired by the Vatican to do alternative media because the Jesuits knew ppl were eventually gonna find out about the nwo so if you cant stop the truth from coming out then the next best thing is to control the way the truth is heard by putting NWO doublle agents in alternative media. Alternative Media has been hijacked and is now corrupt. You can still go to infowars but remember you are being told only certain things about the NWO. This is why Alex never talks about knights of malta, pope, roman catholic church, vatican, and the jesuits. His own sister goes to a jesuit school! So the REAL NWO is a jesuit world order not a jew world order!)

• Like 2

(The world is controlled by the Jesuits, Black Nobility, and the Vatican. The Jesuits are a military organization not a religious order. The vatican and the Jesuits are not Christianity. The New World Order is controlled by elite jesuits a...nd the black pope Adolfo Nicolas. The world bankers are NOT top of the food chain. They all follow the jesuit order and follow the supreme jesuit general aka black pope Adolfo Nicolas. The other jesuit elites are Adolfo's 6 generals which is known as his assistance. Adolfo directs and guide the white pope and tells him what to do and say. The white pope is not a christian. When Jesuits and the Vatican say they believe in God they are referring to Lucifer as the God. Christians have been fooled for centuries that the Vatican is pure and good when the Vatican and the Jesuits have destroyed sovereign nations across the globe. The illuminati was created by the Jesuits in the 1700's because at that time Jesuitism was banned in 80 countries. People at that time knew the Vatican was corrupt and desired world dominance. A lot of ppl are now learnin about the new world order but they are being taught the fake jew banker world order. Yes i know world bankers have great power but they all follow the vatican. Think about it, every world leader goes to and respects the Vatican no matter what religion they believe in. The black pope Adolfo and his 6 generals control the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican Bank(richest bank in the world), space laws, maritime laws, other jesuits, jesuit teachings in the Vatican, Knights of Malta, illuminati, black nobility, CIA, FBI, other secret services, Council of Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, IMF, multiple world banks, FED, and the trilateral commission. The illuminati, Bilderberg, CFR, IMF, etc is told what to do and is given ideas form the Jesuit Elite, The Jesuits also sank the titanic in an excuse to create the FED. The Jesuits were the ones that came up wit the idea of the UN. Alex Jones is a fraud and a half truther. He was hired by the Vatican to do alternative media because the Jesuits knew ppl were eventually gonna find out about the nwo so if you cant stop the truth from coming out then the next best thing is to control the way the truth is heard by putting NWO doublle agents in alternative media. Alternative Media has been hijacked and is now corrupt. You can still go to infowars but remember you are being told only certain things about the NWO. This is why Alex never talks about knights of malta, pope, roman catholic church, vatican, and the jesuits. His own sister goes to a jesuit school! So the REAL NWO is a jesuit world order not a jew world order!)

What are you talking about? You have posted right wing racist ideology and outlandish conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

Just something I read, that made some sense, as much sense as any of the other theories. I didn't think that Black Adolfo actually referred to an African but was a title of some kind.

What are you talking about? You have posted right wing racist ideology and outlandish conspiracy theories.

is everything that doesnt go in accordance with huffpo labels a right wing racist conspiracy?

is everything that doesnt go in accordance with huffpo labels a right wing racist conspiracy?

This has nothing to do with Huff Post. His post is full of conspiracy, racism etc. Can't you read? Furthermore, in terms of all the unfounded BS that was posted, what does any of it have to do with the topic being discussed?

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

its like a Sam Adams beer. got their "signature hop configuration/flavor" in every freakin beer they make. you just cant avoid it. once it gets on your nerves, ya tend to just not like sam adams beer any longer.

fully suffused with teh flavorz

its like a Sam Adams beer. got their "signature hop configuration/flavor" in every freakin beer they make. you just cant avoid it. once it gets on your nerves, ya tend to just not like sam adams beer any longer.

fully suffused with teh flavorz

What are you talking about? You just have some idea that we should all move on and ignore racism, bigotry and all the BS that is destroying this country.

yes, because its all just racism and bigotry that is destroying this country :rolleyes: seriously, that's what the freakin 6 o clock news tells you - and you believe it? :lol:

yes, because its all just racism and bigotry that is destroying this country :rolleyes: seriously, that's what the freakin 6 o clock news tells you - and you believe it? :lol:

I don't watch the 6:00 news. I agree there are myriad other problems, but the racism/bigotry from the right wing is especially disturbing.

arguing over window dressing when there's a fire in the back room

You are only referring to the effects. The problems are based in a persons psychological makeup that are the basis for racism, bigotry, sociopathy and psychopathology. These medical issues are the root cause. There are myriad studies and books available online for further study.

Edited by ralis

Black pope is head of Jesuit order and is for robe color. Black nobility is old powerful corrupt Eiropean families. Jesuit is Catholic order and Francis first Jesuit pope. ( I just looked these things up). I think it's just a spin on illuminati conspiracy theory- not racist although maybe anti Catholic. So much manipulation and power plays we do know about through history does make me wonder what else done covertly.

You are only referring to the effects. The problems are based in a persons psychological makeup that are the basis for racism, bigotry, sociopathy and psychopathology. These medical issues are the root cause. There are myriad studies and books available online for further study.

my point still stands that caring about window dressing when the safe has been looted and the back room set on fire is little different than arguing over abortion or same sex marriage when we're sitting here dealing with a runaway central bank and government entirely in collusion with big companies, and implementing the very fascist ideas that you rail against yet fail to see. you worry so much about supposed right wing fascists making abortion illegal and ignore the other fascist things like the purposeful plodding destruction of the bill of rights. one can wonder where your head lies, one affects a certain slice of the population and is largely a matter of belief systems clashing, where the other affects and undermines every level of society. its no big deal that the government is spending like they are trying to break the bank, the bank is printing like it is trying to destroy the currency, the government is making laws like they are going to abolish everything the republic was built on and stands for...

but hey, that damned racism...

Black pope is head of Jesuit order and is for robe color. Black nobility is old powerful corrupt Eiropean families. Jesuit is Catholic order and Francis first Jesuit pope. ( I just looked these things up). I think it's just a spin on illuminati conspiracy theory- not racist although maybe anti Catholic. So much manipulation and power plays we do know about through history does make me wonder what else done covertly.

I am well informed as to Jesuit's Catholics etc. However, I don't have time to look up every detail in post http://thetaobums.com/topic/28815-the-decline-and-eventual-fall-of-the-usa-as-world-superpower/page-62#entry531846

Black nobility could mean black African nobility. The problem with many of the posts here is poor writing and communication skills. To write in a clear and precise manner would be greatly appreciated.

I stand by my assertion that racist comments are not met with appropriate moderation.

I am well informed as to Jesuit's Catholics etc. However, I don't have time to look up every detail in post http://thetaobums.com/topic/28815-the-decline-and-eventual-fall-of-the-usa-as-world-superpower/page-62#entry531846

Black nobility could mean black African nobility. The problem with many of the posts here is poor writing and communication skills. To write in a clear and precise manner would be greatly appreciated.

I stand by my assertion that racist comments are not met with appropriate moderation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Nobility

While its refreshing to read the Jews Didn't do it. This strikes me as 5 ways crazy.

My favorite part was The Jesuits sunk the Titanic inorder to create the Fed. That is gold. Its the grand unification of conspiracy theory. Here I thought the Bergs did it, the iceBergs.

• Like 3

1926896_781513575192956_508022407_n.jpg

Hmm, daddy issues club? I'm guessing someone has displaced anger against an obstinate, White papi? :D

So if Black African/Hip-Hop subculture tends to be the most anti-gay, then does that also make Henry an intolerant, anti-Black hater himself too?

Black culture has traditionally been exceptionally homophobic, and since most schools do not teach students about homosexuality or rap music, this culture of hatred has been slow to change

Homophobic lyrics are most often used in rap music as a way to attack another man’s masculinity, a behavior key to the macho rap culture. Most rap music is gender phobic rather than homophobic, but most people fail to make this distinction. These gender phobic lyrics refer to a covert form of gender discrimination based primarily upon behavior, which is to say that they enforce the idea of distinct male and female gender roles

Homophobia has been prevalent in hip hop since it was first overtly seen on Grandmaster Flash’s “The Message,” through the heyday of “gangsta rap” up through today’s popular songs. It was a part of the culture of posturing yourself to seem more manly than your opponents. According to Darryl McDaniels of rap group Run DMC, “You would have had 50 rappers jump on a song, (and) dis the gay people because it’s cool”

There was no backlash against homophobic lyrics in songs. Rapper from the group N.W.A., Eazy E, is one person who employed the use of homophobic lyrics in his songs. On Eazy E’s “Nobody Move” he raps about a transsexual, “Put the gat to his legs, all the way up his skirt / because this is one faggot that I had to hurt.”

Gangsta rappers like Eazy E need homophobia and gender phobia to promote their personas as the “bad” Stackolee figure. The goal is to be harder, more street, more macho, more amoral, and less gay. Much of today’s rap music continues to rely on the macho appeal of a Stackolee character. This Stackolee persona has been vital to rappers’ success in the rap industry.

In the famous beef and public rap battles between Nas and Jay-Z, both rappers used suggested homosexuality of their opponent as a way to attack and embarrass each other, employing phrases such as “Gay-Z”. The choice of these rappers to use homosexuality as a way to attack one another speaks to assumed heterosexuality that hip hop thrives on. Any deviance from this assumed norm is used as a way to gain the upper can in a rap battle and demonize their opponents. As author and professor William Jelani Cobb points out, homophobic lyrics are “calling your manhood into question…it’s calling you sexuality into question…it’s saying that if you are not this you must therefore be gay…you must be a faggot, you know, you must be a bitch nigga” (Misogyny & Homophobia). Here Cobb directly relates homophobia with gender phobia by comparing and equating the words “faggot” (a homophobic word) and “bitch nigga” (a gender phobic phrase).

Homophobia is related to misogyny in hip hop music. According to Dr. Michael Eric Dyson, men must demean other men by comparing them to women

This language also includes terms like “faggot” and “fairy” that are usually associated with gay people. Homosexuals are also seen as inferior because of their “girlyness” and assumed acceptance to socially aligning themselves with the assumed inferiority of a woman

Gays in the black (and in any other) community often develop a self-hatred known as internalized homophobia that arises from the constant defamation of their being in rap music. They feel like they have to hide their true identities because they fear of no longer having a community to protect them from the outside, racially hostile climate

Many rappers assume that being soft is associated with women or men who act as women.

Africa’s political and religious leaders have rebuked Obama and the gay lobby in ways we should take note.

the world’s Africans have not been “beguiled” into endorsing practices contrary to their beliefs and values.

Western governments now preach public acceptance of gay lifestyles. Isn’t it time American Blacks took note of Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni and legislation imposing a 14-year prison sentence for conviction of an initial homosexual act and the possibility of life imprisonment for further convictions of homosexual relations.

White U.K. theater director David Cecil, who’d resided in Uganda, was imprisoned for directing a play about homosexuality in 2012 and was later deported.

Western leaders such as United Kingdom Prime Minister David Cameron and Foreign Secretary William Hague have threatened to withhold foreign aid from nations that do not give equal rights and respect to homosexuals

Homosexuality is illegal in 38 of 54 African nations and African leaders have told the West where they can take their aid. The issue is becoming increasingly prevalent in African and European politics, and contributing to the re-shaping of relations between Western powers and Africa. Most African leaders, including President John Atta Mills of Ghana, do not share, or condone, Obama’s views. Liberia President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf’s said she would veto legislation to legalize same-sex marriage, and that her government “will not compromise its religious belief for foreign aid.” Similarly, President Yahya Jammeh of Gambia reaffirmed that he would never accept homosexual practices in his country, saying it was “destructive to Gambian culture.”

African leaders have shown strong opposition to President Obama and politics-laden calls to decriminalize homosexuality.

uganda-anti-gay-demonstration-2009-12-22

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

This is a happy thread isn't it?

If we look at the more recent superpowers, like France and England, we'll see that they didn't decline but the world rose up to meet them. I would say the French people have benefited from the general stabilizing of Europe. England isn't a third world country.

I look at China and I see hope. There's nothing to fear from a country that wants economic prosperity. We disagree on the political methods to achieve it, but I won't celebrate if the communist ideals backfire and cause collapse. I'd much rather see the system open into what's best for the Chinese people. Hard for me to say what that is, though. I'm not Chinese.

I think the future will bring us a world that is more complex than simple patterns can predict. The US isn't imperialistic, so it's not correct to compare it to Rome or even 18th century France and England. More than anything, the US is easily frightened/threatened I think. Everywhere I look, though, people are sick of war. More than likely we aren't going to step into big conflicts by ourselves anymore.

• Like 4

Papantonio points out the growing problem of racism in the GOP. For each point he makes there is solid evidence for.

the biggest problem the GOP has is neoconservatism masquerading as classical conservatism. in our legislature, you can count the entirety of classical conservatives and libertarians on one freakin hand.

the biggest problem the democrats have is that they have been eaten from the inside out by the progressive party, seemingly unnoticed like Hannibal playing dead with someone's ripped off face over his as a disguise. everyone treats them like they are still democrats and havent realized the cancer. progressive cancer started here when they offed mckinley so that ol toughboots roosevelt could go toss his weight around and he did things that set the stage for the federal reserve.

kajenx...very rosy view. very. rosy. i want economic prosperity for myself too, but I will not lie cheat and steal in order to get there. china's finances are damn near a tinder box...as are the USA's....any EU country...russia aint doing so hot...matter of fact, this is an unprecedented time in the world because never before has every single major central bank hit the print button at once. shadow markets and inventories have never been larger, the amount of off balance sheet stuff that is going on is staggering, like they think it will never catch up just not including this stuff in considering a budget. (consider, because....if a false budget really a budget, and far as democrats here are concerned....well hey, they certainly arent bothered with budget considerations or even producing budget estimates, if you're an agency like the EPA...)

It is important to understand the root of the problems as opposed to the effects i.e, banks, politicians, Federal Reserve corporations etc. Lack of empathy,selfishness and other traits define the sociopath/psychopath. Listed here are just a few of the myriad resources available online. Some of the literature is from a medical/diagnostic point of view while other accounts are in narrative form.

http://www.amazon.com/Sociopath-Next-Door-Martha-Stout/dp/0767915828/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395239869&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Sociopath+Next+Door

http://www.amazon.com/Without-Conscience-Disturbing-World-Psychopaths/dp/1572304510/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395239869&sr=1-4&keywords=The+Sociopath+Next+Door

http://www.amazon.com/Psychopath-Free-Emotionally-Relationships-Narcissists/dp/0615788661/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395239869&sr=1-3&keywords=The+Sociopath+Next+Door

How many times have I stated that I think one of the biggest problems of humankind is greed, both individual and collective?

• Like 1