alleswasderfallist

holy crap! Special Head levitates on American TV

Did anyone else just see 'Special Head' sitting cross legged in the air on Americas Got Talent?

My dad called me in to watch it since he knows I'm into Indian stuff. He usually doubts most of what I tell him about Eastern science, but lately he's been opening his mind more. We were both pretty amazed at Special Head, and I'm wondering what you all make of it?

To skeptics, can you find a 'rational' explanation for what Special Head did? (Not being smug, I'd just like to know if anyone's thought of some sort of trick this guy may have pulled.)

Call me gullible, but I'm convinced that Special Head has developed some powers.

And one more thing: the timing of this incident, if it turns out to interest a lot a people in the East, couldn't have been better.

The trick is on the stick. There is a horizontal bar attached to the vertical stick for the guy to sit on.

special head has platform under rug that his stick attaches to. these types of performances make me think people are paying lots of money to keep the real truth away from others

guess what guys, that was macklemore and yes he did float with magical powers, just like hes been making music with his mind this whole time.

I tell you what happens: Psychic powers are discovered, everone is "Oh my god!" - workshops everywhere, people learn it, learn that they can do it themselves, many of it. It becomes a standard.

What do you think will happen with the earth? 95% of the people will do it from their egos. Total energetic disbalance. Someone will make a mess... of course people have to leave this planet soon. This is just logical.

I never get why people find this stuff interesting and entertaining. I guess it's just a matter of perspective... if you're the audience, cool and fun because you have no idea how it works, maybe how simple it even is and the one who shows it without actually revealing what it is, is just bathing in their unknowingness. Typical energy-vampirism. This is not wholesome in my eyes.

I mean I would do it and go okay wow, now this is how it feels and float around a little and thats it, continue other things.

Remember.............. those siddhis or how people call them.... are merely a phenomenon on the way............ you are bonkers if you stop there. But lets call it a good spiritual "filter" for the "spiritual kids" who are not yet mature to opperate on more important tasks :) again, all is fine. Enjoy

Edited by 4bsolute

Hehe, he can levitate but he can't walk...... Along with the flash bomb at the end, it all seems a little fishy... I will go with Howard's first instinct!

Guys do this busking for change on the streets of London

Invisible chair.

Edited by ChiDragon