Kasuku

SUNN YEE GONG - COMMENTS ATTAINMENTS?

Yes Ron, I can identify with that feeling that something is about to bust loose as that energy continues to build and you are tempted to just stay on that ride as long as possible to see where you end up. I guess this is proof that the energy is cumulative.

Not only that but the more you do the better you get at stilling the body & mind, regulating your breathing, listening, awareness builds up and next minute your in void (emptiness) or have visions, out of body...many things can happen just gotta do it because its about u returning back to the source.

• Like 1

Sifu Garry,

Thanks for post #180 as you just answered the question Sifu Terry suggested that I ask you since my Transcendental Meditation used to automatically take me close to the void and when stress release from my nervous system for past 3 yrs has kept me on the surface during TM I no longer get close to the void/Source/emptiness any longer. So I was to ask you which of your systems would be effective for getting back to that state which in TM we called Restful Alertness. Mind and body relaxed and no thoughts, or at least very few and far between. Sounds like you are saying that over time SYG 1. will be the ticket to get back there.

• Like 1

Most of the SYG seated meds that dont use much arm postures as it will be more relaxing, but as u get higher in the meds u hold postures that become tired, u go through stages of giving up, u shake rattle and roll etc. Then one day BAM things happen when u break through that so called pain (pain but not pain, shouldnt feel pain) maybe soreness and tired but that means your muscles in this area are not strong & also that the related organ/meridian could be purging, opening. Thats why you start at 1 and you slowly move to the next after you have developed more than sitting on your butt holding a mudra its about going so deep that it may take u ages 1-2 yrs because u just love to sit and hold this posture cause u get so much out of it!!! Thats why this healing system comes with herbs, oils, etc so u can massage and heal yourself sitting for long time is good for chi but still u need to stretch move the body, thats why we sit, stand, stand & move the correct order from a new born to a adult...all dao

Tao Stillness-

I have had success in achieving restful alertness using the mantra SHREE OM SHREE OM I AM I AM NAMAH. As it is a longer mantra it can take longer to go deep in the first couple sessions but once you do it takes you deeper and excavates impurities wider in the nervous system. Give it a try-

Hey Sifu Garry ,

I just did the standing med 1 for the first time ,

did 12 minutes then went into sitting , 20 mins med 1 , 20 mins med 2 and 10 mins med 3.

First experiences from the standing ,

nice heat generated , pulling forward at the dan tien , like there was a rope coming from it and someone was tugging on it ! haha

Legs shaking abit , energy coming up the legs.

For the sitting , med 1 some kind of orbit started up , clockwise first , going up the right arm and down the shoulder and arm of the left then it reversed and went up the left , down the right.

Felt really nice and deep med 1 and didnt want to come out of it .

I have some meditation frequencies that i put on in a specific order for timing and when the tune came on for med 2 i just had to stay in med 1 as I was properly feeling it.

Some nice spontaneous action going on too ,body swaying backwards and forwards like a sine wave, head going back so im facing the ceiling .

Was a really nice session till ,,,, argh the phone went and just broke me !

Note to self , leave phone offff !

also , just a quick question about the standing meds ,

if you do more than one , do you do the 3 breaths to come out of med 1,

then another 3 breaths then the % to start med 2 ?

so its like your doing 6 breaths in a row ?

Edited by ronko
  • Like 1

Awesome Ronko, hahahaha Im feeling ya on the rocking, just demoing the SYG seated dvd series I was swaying and felt like my 3rd eye was pulling me down and then release and down release. I will talk more tomorrow 11am time for me to do my SYG seated then bed.

have a good one!

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone contributing to this thread, re Sunn Yee Gung. I am also an Flying Phoenix practitioner (wonderful chikung), but since SYG is from GM Doo Wai lineage, I would like to know more of it. And I am more than curios at the thread title goes "attainment". What powers can be attained?

SYG seems to be another blockbuster system like FP, and I like to know more of it.

Sifu Garry, I read on some blog that, you can move a cup using telekinesis? and did kill a fish and brought it back to life?

Thank you.

Edited by ShivaShakti

Ok. Sifu Gary, please forgive my ignorance, but what does "inner thunder" mean?

Thank you

Edited by ShivaShakti

The glass moving exercise is all based on energy not telekinesis also the fish experiments im not happy with as I had to hurt these creatures to trial the SYG. Not very proud of this so I would rather leave it at that... :(

Ok, Telekinesis or psychokinesis is not the right term. empty force? :unsure:

Yeah me too, don't want to hurt animals. I am a vegetarian. Just what i feel, not that i needed to be a vegetarian for the sake of practicing tantra yoga. ;)

No the glass moving was done as an exercise to learn to move energy for healing its not empty force or anything else, I guess I should never of sent that clip cause it makes me out to be something I am not & dont want to be added into a cast of john changs. sorry...:( I know who wrote it cause I sent him the clip for him to understand how things work...anyway sifu terry dunn has also done these type of exercises since we do chat a lot over Skype sharing similar experiences with GMDW.