ssmith7

Internal Power? Best Method

So Chunyi Lin is the most powerful master on earth because of all the energy that came back to him amplified..?!

Obviously that claim is not true!

Waysun Liao writes clearly in his book "Nine Nights with the Taoist Master" that using your inner power consumes it and that you can revert from a high level to a normal human level again by using it up! Read it up! He warns about that danger!

John Chang also claims according to Kosta's book that he has to refill the power he uses for healing via meditation!

If you use Bodhicitta then you are tapping into emptiness or the unlimited, which means you aren't using your own power you are using the power of the universe, so it is not draining on you.

I don't know about who is on what level but clearly Chunyi Lin is a very high level healer and he says that the most powerful forces in the universe are actually love and forgiveness, which might sound cheesy but when it comes to fundamental blockages in your meridians which block your true power it is only that sort of force which has the power to move through them. I know Clyman thinks that you can blast your way through any blockage like a power drill but people can intuit for themselves which is really the more powerful approach.

• Like 1

Quote: Waysun Liao "Nine Nights with the Taoist Master":

"Store it repeatedly and your Te power will increase in volume and intensity. Then you can use it for a good purpose," Laotzu advised.

"But remember to be "Se"! Be thrifty and do not waste your power of Te. When you use it, it drains fast. When you try to replenish it, it takes a penny at a time, bit by bit. So be thrifty. Be "Se"."

"Furthermore", Laotzu warned, "it is tempting to abuse your ability. You must restrain the desire to use it for trifling things. You may weaken and leak, draining your power too quickly and become a normal person again - no longer a Tao person. Be mindful."

No word about your claim that power flows back to you amplified if you heal others with it!

Quote: Waysun Liao "Tao - The way of god":

Your Chi healing will burn up a lot of your own energy [...]

Bottom line: This quotes prove my point that Gary sacrifices a lot of his power and therefore further personal ascension to heal people with his cultivated inner power!

• Like 1

Ohh, my god... Again.... Moderators, wake up and do something ;) Who is mr. Clayman, why are you talking of him?

The topic is internal power so IMO Gary Clyman is relevant for this :).

• Like 1

DB,

I don't have all of the Private material. As much as I would L O V E to have all of it sadly I don't. I have the Real Method of Condensing and Advanced Charge Up and Bowing and Supporting the 8 directions and Charging Up and looking Inside. I may have the titles wrong but they're close enough. He doesn't talk about speeding anything up in any of the ones I have. I don't have his martial series. He has a transfer power set but it was a bit out of my price range.

• Like 1

DB, I don't have all of the Private material. As much as I would L O V E to have all of it sadly I don't. I have the Real Method of Condensing and Advanced Charge Up and Bowing and Supporting the 8 directions and Charging Up and looking Inside. I may have the titles wrong but they're close enough. He doesn't talk about speeding anything up in any of the ones I have. I don't have his martial series. He has a transfer power set but it was a bit out of my price range.

Anyways, thank you for the info.

If it would be proven that all the Nei Kung exercises of Temple Style, which follow the theoretical principles of the Taichi Classics, are included in the private invitation material, then I would promote to buy Waysun Liao's entire DVD & book library also as I promote to buy Gary Clyman's Mind Light Nei Kung DVD set, lol! :D

Edited by Dorian Black

Is anyone here in this forum who actually bought the complete DVD & book library of Waysun Liao and therefore has the complete "private invitation" material?

Edited by Dorian Black

The topic is internal power so IMO Gary Clyman is relevant for this :).

Yeah, but only couple of posts about internal and all other is about he is COOL. This is off topic. Too much Clayman here

One thing to add is that the best practice happens when you're outside. I'm going to cut a hole in the bottom of my shed and wall it in then backfill with sand so I can do seated meds while sheltered.

all you gotta do is call 952-593-5555 to feel your third eye get expanded. haha.

I may take you up on that today or tomorrow :)

A further warning for people who are interested in developing internal power:

It's not only consumed by using your internal power for healing & martial application, it's also consumed by an unhealthy life style and especially by sexual activity (ejaculation):

http://www.taichisociety.com/nei-jin-tai-chi-internal-power.html

Nei Jin makes the body totally alive in a way that continues into old age. However, Nei Jin endures only if the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies are continuously nourished. It takes years to acquire, and only days to greatly diminish due to an unhealthy life style such as consumption of alcohol ( which even in moderation is bad for the Chi ), poor diet, mental, emotional or spiritual disturbances, or excessive sex especially in men. Jin dissipates rapidly after sexual intercourse, so when for example a boxer has sex the night before the big fight, defeat is almost certain. The loss of semen means the loss of Jing, and it is the Jing which makes the physical body energised and strong. Nei Jin needs Jing and abundant Chi. When Jing is plentiful, Chi is abundant. Thus, Nei Jin is like building wealth - it can take decades, even generations, to become very rich but only days to lose it all at a gambling table.

When dealing with the concept of developing internal power, I hear one of two things: 1) Condense breathe, circle through microcosmic orbit. 2) Just be still in standing practice.

I tend to like the former, rather than the latter. I've heard people say that neither will work. What are the various methods for developing internal power?

Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Just thought I'd give you my experience - not saying it is right or wrong but your question has encouraged me to put them in some sort of order:

So, in order of importance to my practice:

1) Settling the Heart - remaining calm and tranquil. This means we do not waste/leak the energy we have and it also means that we have a greater abundance of energy to help the immune system function to help remain healthy.

2) Qigong - I personally let the breath sort itself out but after 23 years of practice I do naturally breathe into my belly (so to speak) - any moves that help improve posture and flow of the body while gathering in energy.

3) I like to engage with the earth - rubbing my hands in herbs and smelling them, walking bare foot on the earth to feel the energy. Ditto for the sky - you get my meaning.

4) Tai Chi - while I prefer Qigong which of course Tai Chi is one part of, TC is better (to me) at helping my posture when moving in ordinary life because it involves a flow of connecting movement and the body moving as a whole.

5) Resistance - the mind imagining that the torso moves through something like water, where it feels there is resistance. This helps to imagine Chi movement and generally stops us becoming all arms and hands in our movement - so they remain like seaweed while the body is the movement of the ocean.

That's off the top of my head - I'm sure there's more :)

• Like 1

How to identify if someone has internal power:

http://www.taichisociety.com/nei-jin-tai-chi-internal-power.html

When one has accomplished Nei Jin at its highest level there can be some unusual phenomena. Nei Jin reveals itself spontaneously by, for example, tremendously vibrating the fingers while the rest of the body is still. One could be sitting still in a chair doing nothing ( not in meditation ), and all of a sudden see one's fingers moving, as has happened to this author. It is beyond comprehension; the author names it Nei Jin's move because it happens without input from the mind. It is as though the Nei Jin talks to you; it occurs only when a very high Nei Jin has been achieved. Witnesses have expressed amazement because the movement of the fingers looks very different to movement directed by the mind. This phenomenon is unheard of the world over. Note that Chi is often expressed through the fingers, as seen in masterpieces of calligraphy, automatic writing, and other arts. While strong Chi in some Tai Chi practitioners can make the fingers move spontaneously, it is only while doing Tai Chi and it is only a shiver, whereas with Nei Jin the fingers move considerably even when the rest of the body is still. Most importantly Nei Jin can be used for healing oneself or others, often with excellent results. The higher the Nei Jin one possesses the more potent the healing power one possesses. When one's life has Nei Jin one never likes to live a life without it. Also, Nei Jin enhances psychic powers.

Waysun Liao's definition of internal power in his book "Taichi Classics":

Jing is a high-frequency vibration controlled by the mind and integrated by mind/body coordination into an ultra-fast wave-like unit.

Yeah for me the internal power in the strike feels like a strong wave going down the arm. The hand vibrates strongly. With this power the strike feels very heavy.

You don't have to direct the energy it just occurs by itself.

But you can enhance it and change the way of using the energy, this is how the different kinds of jin occur like long jin and short jin.

This is what the martial qigong patterns do like in the Shaolin Iron Wire. They make the energy condense and you get this vibration.

The tai chi internal power training usually uses more flowing, then once the flow gets very powerful it manifests this kind of vibration.

You can fake it by tensing but this has nothing to do with internal power. If it's internal the more "relaxed" (but not weak) you are the more you can develop and use it.

I may take you up on that today or tomorrow :)

yep someone else on this thread did it -- and reported back to me that they felt their third eye get expanded. haha.

But I bet Gary looked more possessed than the demon person.

ROFL!!! Drew, I guess that's the most funniest gag I ever read, hahaha! Great! :lol:

ROFL!!! Drew, I guess that's the most funniest gag I ever read, hahaha! Great! :lol:

Yeah yesterday Qigong Master Jim Nance told me he healed this psychotic violent man who could not be treated at all - he was so violent he had to be chained face down to a bed. So someone told Jim Nance about the man and so Jim Nance did long distance healing and within two days the man was on meds, functioning.