ssmith7

Internal Power? Best Method

MORE on clyman... why was he banned? is this really true - becuase he seems to be the most skillful - there should be a duel between him and the authorized temple guys...

Call him and he will tell you openly the reasons as he told me:

(312) 446-8218 - Chicagoland

(800) 782-4244 - Toll Free

email:[email protected]

131 N. Green St., Chicago, IL 60607

Skype me: Clygar

• Like 1

becuase he seems to be the most skillful - there should be a duel between him and the authorized temple guys...

My bet would be on Clyman.

• Like 1

Remember, Gary's internal power is so strong that he already sucked DEMONS out of people during exorcisms into his own body and KILLED the demons with that instead of becoming possessed himself!

Gary showed my a video of that and it was damn scary and impressive!

• Like 1

dang - -went outside for some "high intensity" tree lifting to carry up the hill to the deer fence.

Come back -- no response.

Still have magnetic bliss in the middle of my brain though.

HAHAHAHA.

Remember, Gary's internal power is so strong that he already sucked DEMONS out of people during exorcisms into his own body and KILLED the demons with that instead of becoming possessed himself!

Emotional liposuction though is sucking out yin chi blockages. I can even do that. haha.

Demons -- not so sure about. That's a deeper blockage to be sure. Why doesn't he post the vid on youtube?

I think I've seen - well there is those East Europeans - I think russians - they have a vid of doing qi exorcism of demons. People screaming bloody murder.

But you can't tell how much of it is just the student playing along like with a lot of the fake martial arts qi dudes and their students fly away without being touched and then some MMA dude comes along and kicks their butt.

WOW he has that on video!!!! oh shit! - did it look like The Exorcist!! hahaha - wow.... :D

• Like 2

WOW he has that on video!!!! oh shit! - did it look like The Exorcist!! hahaha - wow.... :D

O.K. I'm gonna find that Russian qi vid because it does look like the Exorcist.

But I bet Gary looked more possessed than the demon person. hahaha.

• Like 2

Pretty much! When Gary was using his Internal Power to suck the demon out, he screamed out of the possessed girl and begged Gary to let him go because he didn't want to go to hell!!! :lol:

I spoke to an older student of Gary who was there in the video and did help to hold the possessed girl down and he told me that obviously because of the demon she was cold as ice!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

According to his Gary's own comment:
youtube.com/watch?v=sCq2kIqii4g

I kill demons.

and according to this radio interview (media link below!) where he discusses his EXORCISMS, when he sucks DEMONS out of people and kills them!!!

http://player.fm/ser...man-feb-22-2011
Listen to three frightening & crazy Exorcism cases: 0:27:00 - 0:41:00 !!!

I'M-NOT-GONNA-LET-YOU-DO-THIS!!!

Noooo!!! I dont wanna go to HELL!!!

Edited by Dorian Black

^ 0:32 - 0:48: Lol! Obviously a succubus! :lol:

He could've saved some money and dropped a 20 on Watt Ave here in Sacramento!

Watt Ave is "hooker alley". It's actually sad when you drive by a young one. What's also funny is how one end of Watt, like where I live, it's nice but as I drive to work, which is straight down Watt, it goes from nice to shitty to decent. Very strange.

When dealing with the concept of developing internal power, I hear one of two things: 1) Condense breathe, circle through microcosmic orbit. 2) Just be still in standing practice.

I tend to like the former, rather than the latter. I've heard people say that neither will work. What are the various methods for developing internal power?

Shawn

Qi condensing is easy if you take your time and don't rush it. The easiest way to condense qi is to play with your tai chi ball. Expand and contract. Try to pull more qi into the ball on your inhale. You can then try many other variations with breath retention or without. Tridaya inner power level 1 has a breathing technique in it. Tai chi classics has a bone condensing technique that is easy to try. By waysun Liao.

Qi condensing is easy if you take your time and don't rush it. The easiest way to condense qi is to play with your tai chi ball. Expand and contract. Try to pull more qi into the ball on your inhale. You can then try many other variations with breath retention or without. Tridaya inner power level 1 has a breathing technique in it. Tai chi classics has a bone condensing technique that is easy to try. By waysun Liao.

h.uriahr,

condensing the chi is only one step of several which are necessary to generate internal power. According to Waysun Liao in his old book from the 70's "Taichi Classics", after condensing the chi into the bones, you have to accelerate the chi with your mind to the speed of light until the vibrations you produced are colliding and merging into single waves of immense power. This happens according Waysun Liao "at the speed of light" and the mind has to work "on ultra-high frequenzy levels" to achieve this! Just reread the chapters "Yin/Yang Motion Theory" and the following "The Role Of The Mind" in "Taichi Classics", it's all in there.

You claim that he still includes teaching that old way in his private invitation DVD's of which you have already bought several DVD's. So please tell me, have you seen(bought a private invitation DVD on which he teaches to move your chi with your mind at the speed of light? Because if this important element is no more in his teaching material today, you won't be able to generate internal power with it!

According to Waysun Liao, the vibrating/accelerating the chi to the speed of light with your mind is in fact the technique that's behind the metaphor of "the chi must be drummed and vibrated" in the old texts of Chang San-Feng. So this is an extremely important key technique without which you won't be able to generate internal power!

The only remaining source I personally know of for practically learning this technique is Gary Clyman's Mind Light Nei Kung DVD set!

Edited by Dorian Black

Because of Waysun Liao's book "Taichi Classics" and it's included analysis of the old Taichi Classics texts (and the included techniques) of highest realized old school taoist masters like the taoist immortal Chang San-Feng, we can establish, that the way they followed and trained to achieve their ultra-high level, is in fact identical to Gary Clyman's Mind Light Nei Kung!

You want to train exactly the way that Chang San-Feng trained and ascend to his level? Buy Gary Clyman's Mind Light Nei Kung DVD set! All the highest-level Taichi Nei Kung techniques described by Chang San-Feng in his traditional original texts are included in Gary's Mind Light Nei Kung system!

h.uriahr, please correct me if any sentence in Chang San-Feng's texts points to Taichi Tao Kung instead of Taichi Nei Kung!

Edited by Dorian Black

So has Clyman reached the level of the authors of those classic texts ? And risen above the level of Waysun Liao now he teaches the good stuff and Liao doesn't?

By the sounds of things he might be the greatest master on the planet© and he has even done what all the other masters and even the Buddha couldn't do, he has managed to rise to such a high level without ever sacrificing his attachments to his ego and the blockages those attachments create in the body, trully extraordinary!

Edited by Jetsun

So has Clyman reached the level of the authors of those classic texts ? And risen above the level of Waysun Liao now he teaches the good stuff and Liao doesn't?

By the sounds of things he might be the greatest master on the planet© and he has even done what all the other masters and even the Buddha couldn't do, he has managed to rise to such a high level without ever sacrificing his attachments to his ego and the blockages those attachments create in the body, trully extraordinary!

Thank you for addressing this point!

In fact, Gary can be seen as a Boddhisattva because he treats patients all day long! This consumes much of his internal power (which he creates with his Nei Kung training) and therefore he sacrifices his personal ascending to the highest levels of achievement for helping and healing other people! This proves that Gary has in fact transcended his ego! Healing other people is more important to him than increasing his own internal power and his own achievement!

Thank you for addressing this point!

In fact, Gary can be seen as a Boddhisattva because he treats patients all day long! This consumes much of his internal power (which he creates with his Nei Kung training) and therefore he sacrifices his personal ascending to the highest levels of achievement for helping and healing other people! This proves that Gary has in fact transcended his ego! Healing other people is more important to him than increasing his own internal power and his own achievement!

Interesting, Chunyi Lin says that whatever energy you spend healing others comes back to you amplified so it doesn't block your progress. Chunyi charges about $100 for his services so anyone can have access to it, how much does Bodhisattva Clyman charge again?

• Like 2

Interesting, Chunyi Lin says that whatever energy you spend healing others comes back to you amplified so it doesn't block your progress.

So Chunyi Lin is the most powerful master on earth because of all the energy that came back to him amplified..?!

Obviously his claim is not true!

Waysun Liao writes clearly in his book "Nine Nights with the Taoist Master" that using your inner power consumes it and that you can revert from a high level to a normal human level again by using it up! Read it up! He warns about that danger!

John Chang also claims according to Kosta's book that he has to refill the power he uses for healing via meditation!

Edited by Dorian Black