abandonhope

The OFFICIAL Shifu Lin aka Micah aka Hern Hung.

Why does Micah anger me so much?

Well look at the above picture.

This master breaks those bricks with his internal power.

that stack is about half his size so its about 3ft high. Meaning that this master can project his ging 3 feet from his palm with amazing force.

No, no, no. Think about it. How much force does it take to break 1 brick? Then if that force is transferred down to the next brick, how much force is required to break the next brick? About just as much as the 1st brick. And on and on and on until all the bricks are broken.

Do not think it is the force Jedi. It is just physics. LOL

No, no, no. Think about it. How much force does it take to break 1 brick? Then if that force is transferred down to the next brick, how much force is required to break the next brick? About just as much as the 1st brick. And on and on and on until all the bricks are broken.

Do not think it is the force Jedi. It is just physics. LOL

You dont know what your talking about...

There is external force fali

and internal force fajing

this is a demonstration of fajing.....

Breaking was original done to test how much internal power you had.

the reason for this was so you could demonstrate and test your internal power which you couldnt do on a person.

You dont know what your talking about...

There is external force fali

and internal force fajing

this is a demonstration of fajing.....

Breaking was original done to test how much internal power you had.

the reason for this was so you could demonstrate and test your internal power which you couldnt do on a person.

Well, by physics, if you break the 1st brick, then the 2nd brick is easy to break because a lot of force from breaking the 1st brick is transferred down to the 2nd, then to the 3rd, etc.

It doesn't take that much more work to break a whole stack than it does to break just 1 brick.

Try it sometime with a sledgehammer or something if you don't want to hurt your hands.

I guess Lin's probably a fake, then.

Anyways, why doesn't Andreas Pollack put out a video series on Pa Lei Chuan, (spelling) the Mo Pai martial art or something like that? If he's banned as a Westerner anyways, why not just release what he knows onto video for us all to see? And don't charge thousands for it. I'd rather send him some money (supposedly he's a real person), then send any money to Shifu Lin that nobody knows about.

Here's some content from his old site...not sure how much he really has to offer, though?

Jim's book is full of typos and grammatical errors (I wonder if Jim has bothered to ask someone to proof-read the book). It is basically his rantings on everyone. He not only hated Sifu John Chang and the ancestor spirit, he also bad-mouthed Indonesian students (lazy, jealous of him), Kostas ( "the Greek guy" who only learned level 1 and 2 but yet somehow managed to write 2 books), Andreas (Dicky who never really trained and sabotaged him for Blair's 2nd video), scientists ( blinded evolutionists, and everything is viewed from that very biased and limited education. they also act as if they know it all), physicians, Wang Li Ping etc.

The book was also not well organized. He jumped from topic to topic without any obvious reasons. There are so many factual errors and misleading statements that most of them shouldn't be taken seriously.

The whole thing bothers me, from Kostas descriptions in the book about how John Chang's sifu lived, and how his sifu died.

Why can't people just get along? It's obvious a lot of times they just can't. Which is why I get the morality required of the teachings, that a lot of people say, because if the Good Guys didn't win, then we'd all be stuck with the Bad Guys winning or at least coming out even.

The entire human race, IMHO, needs a lot of improvement in their treatment of each other, animals, the earth, etc. I hope it comes. I'm not really that optimistic about it, though.

Yes, there does seem to be a recurring theme of violent anger and clannish martial vengeance in the MoPai lineage. Here is my pet theory on that. :D

Here's some content from his old site...not sure how much he really has to offer, though?

Yes, there does seem to be a recurring theme of violent anger and clannish martial vengeance in the MoPai lineage. Here is my pet theory on that. :D

I think martial artists a lot of them like to fight. Not saying that regular jealousy / anger / animosity aren't at work here too.

I hope it will get better. I kindof doubt it, though.

• Like 1

Hmmm... a title of Fa Shi would signify this person is also a Buddhist Monk who lectures on the Sutras as well. I don't see anything of "Buddhist" here.

Not to get involved in such a heated investigation, but I guess I am now, since there is no ruling body for any one with claims to specific lineages, why not just make a Taobums Cultivation Leaks...then do extensive research on those who claim to be what they are, and archive the info for cultivators to reference.

Of course, it would and must be, un-biased. This way, everyone who has posted on this thread would not have to sit here and argue their points, and waste their energy. They could apply more time to practice and attaining the fruits of their efforts, thus being able to teach what they have to those in "need"

I would be first to state, the only "lineage" I have is truly nothing. I learned through meditation, received teachings and methods through meditation, as well as met my teachers and guides along the way through meditation. As for my martial arts background, I would be very happy to say I personally, willingly, and ecstatically dis-associated due to back stabbing and nonsense. So, I don't claim lineage in the C.M.A. world. Neither could my ex-teacher, since someone in their old lineage never took discipleship with a said teacher. ..oops.

Okay, so I wouldn't qualify for my own idea, but its all good. For those with a lineage claim, why not simply archive it, research, and then publish it in a "Taobums Cultivation Leaks" ... hahaha

Like I said above, it would save all of us a lot of time, and perhaps we could apply ourselves harder in practice and start attaining the fruit of our efforts, teach each other, share, and become a model of cultivation, wholesome, and diverse, for those in the future.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

(not the "Shifu Lin" of discussion here, just Lin, or Aiwei, or ..."that guy")

• Like 3

A few days ago, after practice, I saw a whole bunch of cinder blocks in my front yard. I took a large portion of a broken one, and put my wrist over it about an inch or so. THen deviated my wrist in a snapping motion, and the brick broke. I thought to myself, "What the hell? hahahahaha" Then my wife asked me why I was laughing. I then took a smaller portion of the one I broke, and held it up to her. She said, "Ha, you can't break that." I replied, "I didn't think I could, but hey, let's try just for fun."

I did the same motion as before, and it broke so easy. We looked at each other, and laughed. Then I closely examined the cinder block...I found it to be dried up and weathered. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I then said to my wife, "HA! I knew it. Its very most definitely the weathering the brick went through that allowed me to break it so easily."

She replied, "That makes logical sense." I agreed, and we looked at the rest of the blocks. I took another, more cleaner piece, and tried to break it. It broke. We looked at each other a bit confused. I said to her, "Ok, lets prove this totally wrong, and use the bigger block. If I can break that one, you will definitely have to practice with me, if not, I will wash the dishes." She was hesitant, and then I smiled at her, winked at her. She smiled and said, "Go for it."

I did the same thing before, effortlessly deviated the wrist over the brick... Later that night, I washed the dishes :D:P:D:P:D:P

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 5

A few days ago, after practice, I saw a whole bunch of cinder blocks in my front yard. I took a large portion of a broken one, and put my wrist over it about an inch or so. THen deviated my wrist in a snapping motion, and the brick broke. I thought to myself, "What the hell? hahahahaha" Then my wife asked me why I was laughing. I then took a smaller portion of the one I broke, and held it up to her. She said, "Ha, you can't break that." I replied, "I didn't think I could, but hey, let's try just for fun."

I did the same motion as before, and it broke so easy. We looked at each other, and laughed. Then I closely examined the cinder block...I found it to be dried up and weathered. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I then said to my wife, "HA! I knew it. Its very most definitely the weathering the brick went through that allowed me to break it so easily."

She replied, "That makes logical sense." I agreed, and we looked at the rest of the blocks. I took another, more cleaner piece, and tried to break it. It broke. We looked at each other a bit confused. I said to her, "Ok, lets prove this totally wrong, and use the bigger block. If I can break that one, you will definitely have to practice with me, if not, I will wash the dishes." She was hesitant, and then I smiled at her, winked at her. She smiled and said, "Go for it."

I did the same thing before, effortlessly deviated the wrist over the brick... Later that night, I washed the dishes :D:P:D:P:D:P

Nice Lin Ai Wei.

Anyone have any thoughts about Micah's sansu website publicly stating that Micah / Hern Heng / Shifu Lin / - they have a big picture of Micah. As being a teacher of Mo Pai. It clearly says MICAH or HERN HENG can teach you MO PAI. It actually doesn't even give Lin's name.

During a certain period of history the tianshi and long gate sect was one.

Meaning that during this certain period of time the tianshi had control of the longmen sect. During that time the lei fa that was studied at that time by both was from 2 schools of thought.

1. is the Qing Wei

2. is the ShenXiao

the name of the Qing Wei's thunder manual is daofa huiyuan

and the name of leifa manual of the ShenXiao 5 thunder rites of ShenXiao

Wang Chong Yang was not the founder of the dragon gate he is the one that broke it free from the control of tianshi and restored the identity of the dragon gate sect.

You see micah is a know nothing low level geek!

Look for the new e-book about Leishuo by Sa Shou Jian -- well-marketed with fancy web-designed book cover.

Any links to these books? B)

• Like 3

I just returned from a party/barbecue and this debate continues. Does anyone here have any fun besides being so serious! :lol:

• Like 1

I just returned from a party/barbecue and this debate continues. Does anyone here have any fun besides being so serious! :lol:

hahaha i cleaned my house, fixed my changpao, breakfast, washed clothes, walked through the park and bought lunch.played with and fed my baby boy...feeding him again, and about to go out for another walk with the family. hahahaha :D

• Like 2

Did anyone catch the new Game of thrones?

Yeah it was awesome, have you read the books?

It's interesting the number of people that have recommended his works on Amazon, and didn't post about anybody else's books at all, but just recommended a bunch of his books.

Level 4 of the Mo Douche Pai.

Sit on a white, traditional porcelain throne. Back straight. Make sure that the first protective seat has been dropped down. It will resemble and oval.

Before sitting, it's important to calm the mind as you remove any layer off clothing covering your buttocks. You need skin to seat contact.

Once seated, place hands on your lower quads, directly above the knee, palms down, you want your fingers to be facing towards eachother though.

Calm your mind as you feel your "energy" move south, making it's way towards your taint. As you feel the "energy" approach the southern gate, you then concentrate on that area and PUSH. The "energy" will manifest in the bottom of the porcelain throne. The main thing to keep in mind is that if you PUSH too hard you can blow out the southern gate resulting in some temporary but painful damage.

Congratulations!! You've completed level 4 of the mo douche pai. Your next step is too practice level 4 in public, preferrably in front of a crowd of people so they can be in awe of such amazing feats. After that you need to take up the Randi Challenge.

Stay tuned for the next level.

Grammar Edit

Edited by h.uriahr

I'm just shocked that none of the "high level" Mo Pai Masters have used their special powers and abilities to stop him, ;)

• Like 4