abandonhope

The OFFICIAL Shifu Lin aka Micah aka Hern Hung.

Here is the real danger that Micah represents.

He is not a master hes really not part of the internal power community. There is alot he doesnt know and alot more that he can not do.

Micah has no inner power he can not break a coconut. he cant move a cup from a distance. He does not have jing he does not have empty force.

He is not someone worth learning from. he teaches nothing high level and has no access to it. He is no instructor....No Sifu... No Grandmaster...and No Successor.... No certificate ....No Permission to teach.......

His Sifu is unknown his credentials is unknown.

Micah does not know or teach authentic high level neichia.

and Until he becomes a high level student he should stay silent.

If I were to build a rocket, I could i theory make it to the moon. I could also maybe crash.

Bananas are yellow.

I saw a pink flamingo once.

This thread is stupid.

Racist dead floating ancestors? Really? And we now have OFFICIAL mo pai guys from Indonesia who represent John Chang here on this board? The man has a book out about him and a mini documentary but yet had 2 low level reps that post here? Or does he know you post?

I tend to believe that a lot of what is "known" about the mo pai is false. Johns video is convincing but the only things that are done are easy things to fake. I think his only REAL convincing demo is the one where he's testing others with the chopsticks. That's it.

How can jim's instruction be not the real instruction since he actually passed that level and finished the 2B level of which the test is on youtube. LOL - do you understand what your saying - what level are you btw - I understand jim's plight!

Jim doesnt have the correct level 1 2a and 2b instruction - yet hes reached all the levels :D

Once again you've shown your ignorance to the Mopai system. All students of Mopai knows that the video in which Jim was shown is not a test to see if he passed lvl 2B. The video is recording John Chang is testing Jim's progress in lvl 2a. I've said this before and I will say it again. According to John Chang, Jim did not pass lvl 2a. For you to say otherwise, well, I tend to believe John Chang more than Jim. This is also supported by Jim's instruction to his students on lvl 2a. The standing exercise is not a lvl 2a, but just a Qi Gong exercise. The first lvl instruction he has is quite close to the Mopai instruction to the first lvl meditation, but Jim has added a few things in it himself. To say that Jim has passed lvl 2b is ridiculous, unless by some magical wishful thinking, Jim has attained teachings from heaven that allow him to conjure up the instructions for it.

As to meditating for lvl 1, the 81 hours is not the total amount of time you need to meditate to pass lvl 1. To say that shows me again your ignorance.

As to Mopai's rule to forbid teachings to "westerners", all I know is that is the oath John Chang and the rest of the students took. Maybe it's the difference in culture and belief, but for us, oaths are very important and breaking that rule is something that is unthinkable regardless of our thoughts of it. We are not bigoted or discriminate against Westerners. In fact many Westerners have come to John Chang's home and we have good relationships with them.

• Like 2

Woow look people in level one there two signs... First is inner heat starting in dantian then whole body, then vibration in dantian,.. Once uve got that uve completed level 1...

Wow you say Chang says Jim didn't pass 2a - uh oh

That's the wildest thing I ever heard

TongKosong,

Well since some of the authentic mo pai gus are on here. What do you think about condensing the chi after level 4 is it required? An if you dont know please give your opinion.

Do you continue to mix after level 4?

Do you have the inner thunder experience more than once?

In my experience id say the mo pai seems to be a type of leifa.

Once again you've shown your ignorance to the Mopai system. All students of Mopai knows that the video in which Jim was shown is not a test to see if he passed lvl 2B. The video is recording John Chang is testing Jim's progress in lvl 2a. I've said this before and I will say it again. According to John Chang, Jim did not pass lvl 2a. For you to say otherwise, well, I tend to believe John Chang more than Jim. This is also supported by Jim's instruction to his students on lvl 2a. The standing exercise is not a lvl 2a, but just a Qi Gong exercise.

Jim was tested for his progress in level 2a so John Chang had taught the exercises for level 1 & 2a to Jim, or the test for level 2a would have been pointless!

So what are you actually claiming..?

1) That John Chang didn't teach the real level 2a exercise to Jim?

or

2) That Jim doesn't teach the real Level 2a exercise to his students although he knows it (and trained with it)?

And: In case you claim that Jim doesn't know the real level 2a exercise: So Jim managed to learn to shoot Yang Chi out of his palm to such a magnitude so he could break a thick glass plate of a table, which even impressed John Chang (this event was videotaped and reviewed by many indonesian Mo Pai students) & to become bullet-proof with only knowing a flawed version of the level 1 exercise & a Qigong exercise and without knowing the real level 2a exercise???

Edited by Dorian Black

Yes please answer what puretruth has said. He has attained the Ming/battery/ golden pill

Well actually Jascha i was asking for you merceless sifu rel and so on.

My system of training is nothing like the mo pai.

Edited by puretruth01

Woow look people in level one there two signs... First is inner heat starting in dantian then whole body, then vibration in dantian,.. Once uve got that uve completed level 1...

Wow you say Chang says Jim didn't pass 2a - uh oh

That's the wildest thing I ever heard

Again, I don't know who you got your information from. Only John Chang can tell you if you have passed lvl 1. If you dispute this, well, all I can say is that once again I would believe John Chang more than whoever your teacher is. Just want to inform or warn you, if you have not completely passed lvl 1 and proceed to lvl 2 (especially not the correct lvl 2), you are truly risking your health and well-being. Even if a student has progressed to lvl 2, there's still a real chance of hurting himself if he practiced without proper guidance and "check ups". Students from all over have come to see John Chang and current headmaster to check their progress. This Mopai system is not to be trifled with, or taken lightly when you are learning it. The risks are real and has proven to be so. Please take care and don't take the risks lightly.

Puretruth, I wouldn't want to pretend to know what Ieifa is, so I can't help you there. In regards to condensing the chi, it is done, but not at lvl 4. The thing that John Chang always emphasize is, never try the higher lvl of exercises or meditation that you are not at because it will cause harm to the practitioner. That's why I can't help you with lvl 4 :)

H.riahr, I honor your opinions on John Chang as that is your business. Yes, John Chang knows that a number of Mopai students are in this forum to correspond with you guys. It is his wish to dispel any misinformation and discourage unproper and unsuperviced practices.

• Like 1

Well Authentic Mo Pai members, naziri, and the whole sifu lin gang,

This is what i want. This is my request.

Jim was kicked out of the mo pai due to his race after putting in close to 20yrs into the system of course he was a little mad. Please forgive and try to understand how he felt.

If you can understand how he felt then you should understand my next request.

I would like Jim Mcmillin to be completely healed of all his illness. Some of you have the power to do this. i want jim to wake up one morning and be completely healed......

Doing this will restore the honor of the mo pai school. It was not jim who broke the oath it has his teacher. He should be restored to being just as healthy as he was when he first started mo pai. If this is not done i fear that this blotch on the record of the mo pai could bring forth some bad karma for the school.

Enough is enough heal him and let that be that.

Heal Him

• Like 1

Well Authentic Mo Pai members, naziri, and the whole sifu lin gang,

This is what i want. This is my request.

Jim was kicked out of the mo pai due to his race after putting in close to 20yrs into the system of course he was a little mad. Please forgive and try to understand how he felt.

If you can understand how he felt then you should understand my next request.

I would like Jim Mcmillin to be completely healed of all his illness. Some of you have the power to do this. i want jim to wake up one morning and be completely healed......

Doing this will restore the honor of the mo pai school. It was not jim who broke the oath it has his teacher. He should be restored to being just as healthy as he was when he first started mo pai. If this is not done i fear that this blotch on the record of the mo pai could bring forth some bad karma for the school.

Enough is enough heal him and let that be that.

Heal Him

I apologize for what I am about to say next. Who are you to make demands or requests? In regards to Jim and Mopai, this has nothing to do with you or anyone else in this forum.

As to the 20 years that Jim spent trying to learn from John Chang, this is Jim's own free will. No one forced him to learn from John Chang. I really start to think that all these misunderstandings are due to the difference in culture. With the Chinese mindset, we never make demands on our masters. We count ourselves lucky just to be able to learn from John Chang. Jim's time and dedication is rewarded with the Qi he has attained through John Chang's instructions. I really don't get the Western mindset where the student can demand his training to be more than what the teacher is willing to teach. The master does not owe the student anything. It's the other way round.

We also believe in fate/destiny/karma. There are other Westerners, who I do feel sorry for, who couldn't continue learning from John Chang. None of them had such a big breakdown, resentment, and outburst as Jim did. Jim's rebellious actions and insults towards the ancestors are totally uncalled for and is the ultimate sin as a student. In my opinion, what Jim is suffering right now, might be his karma. It is not my delight or anyone's to see him in this situation. As to Jim being healed, that is also his karma.

• Like 1

We also believe in fate/destiny/karma. There are other Westerners, who I do feel sorry for, who couldn't continue learning from John Chang. None of them had such a big breakdown, resentment, and outburst as Jim did. Jim's rebellious actions and insults towards the ancestors are totally uncalled for and is the ultimate sin as a student. In my opinion, what Jim is suffering right now, might be his karma. It is not my delight or anyone's to see him in this situation. As to Jim being healed, that is also his karma.

Mr. McMillan doesn't seem to have a high opinion of the ancestors, calling them in his book spirit demons or something like that.

Maybe he doesn't see how funny it is because he makes the argument that John Chang cannot be searching for nirvana as he puts it and still be a Christian. However, if Mr. McMillan is a Christian, then by the same thought, how could he be studying the Mo Pai -- aren't they searching for the same thing?

I get what you're saying about Chinese culture, though, but in my opinion Chinese misunderstand Westerners. I had my Chinese teacher of baguazhang tell a visiting Chinese person things about bagua without even taking lessons that he never told me right in front of me. Don't you think that such racism is going to bode frustration or resentment?

Also, the Chinese seem to think that it's okay for them to steal anything they want from Westerners in terms of borrowing culture, teach Western ideas to other Chinese without permission, etc., whereas if the Westerners try to borrow Chinese culture, teach Chinese ideas, etc to other Westerners without permission, the Chinese say it is stealing.

Anyway, both the demon attitude and the stealing attitude seem totally unhelpful, but maybe that's just me. Maybe things will get better some day.

• Like 2

I apologize for what I am about to say next. Who are you to make demands or requests? In regards to Jim and Mopai, this has nothing to do with you or anyone else in this forum.

As to the 20 years that Jim spent trying to learn from John Chang, this is Jim's own free will. No one forced him to learn from John Chang. I really start to think that all these misunderstandings are due to the difference in culture. With the Chinese mindset, we never make demands on our masters. We count ourselves lucky just to be able to learn from John Chang. Jim's time and dedication is rewarded with the Qi he has attained through John Chang's instructions. I really don't get the Western mindset where the student can demand his training to be more than what the teacher is willing to teach. The master does not owe the student anything. It's the other way round.

So this is how you respond to me when i suggest that you settle things in house and heal one of your former students?!?!?

Disgraceful...

Only now after getting a whiff of the attiude can i see what jim was up against.

So lets remove this from your uncaring hands.

I urge anyone that has healing skills to heal Mr Jim Mcmillian he has caner which is affecting red blood cell count.

To come on this forum and say that healing someone is against their karma is bs.

Give the man a chance to live to pay off any bad karma and a chance to live with honor. Ya know that whole forgiveness thing.

Death does no one honor.

Cant believe you tried to pass that bs on me.

And who am i to say this. I am a human being showing his concern for another human being. Its called compassion Learn it

Edited by puretruth01
  • Like 2

And who am i to say this. I am a human being showing his concern for another human being. Its called compassion Learn it

The whole thing if you do bad stuff, bad stuff happens to you, and it's your karma is kindof B.S. There are plenty of people who die and suffer from horrible diseases and accidents that did nothing wrong to deserve it.

That doesn't mean that there aren't people who do bad things that bad stuff happens to that do deserve it. Maybe there is something about karma. But plenty of innocent people suffer every day.

We could all probably use a little more compassion of our fellows.

12 hours ago. Micash who is now desperate to save face. Posted this on his Discussion board.

The expanded Beginning Mo Pai Nei Kung with interviews, questions and answers should be done soon. i am just wrapping up a work that i have personally been working on for a while. i have conducted the bulk of the interview though, while Shifu was in town. He has also agreed to publish letters from Jim seeking and obtaining instruction from him. I introduced the two of them, after Jim dismissing him for years of my mentioning him and his deep knowledge of Mo Pai. Eventually Jim acknowledged Shifu Lin, and told him that things which he said, clarified and knew proved that he had knowledge of Mo Pai of all the levels that Jim learned and beyond. Shifu has shown me these correspondences, and how Jim acted dishonorably when Shifu no longer wanted to teach him, for a number of reasons:

1. Jim being very sick, not knowing what he was doing wrong, or had been doing wrong on several levels.

2. Jim wanting to set up a "school" of Mo Pai but disrespecting the teachers and trying to plot with Shifu to get a copy of the Mo Pai manual so "we will not need Pak John anymore."

3. Jim having some students who disrespected Shifu and Jim hiding the fact that he was a student of Shifu's and had been coming to him for help, because this would make Jim lose face.

As some of his students have been back at it again, Shifu agreed to just publish these correspondences in the book.

------------------------------

If Lin was legit. why does Micah have to post so much negative nonsense about Jim? It's funny that after this post Micah is so scared that he has to publish things in a new book. Can anyone else believe this guy?

12 hours ago. Micash who is now desperate to save face. Posted this on his Discussion board.

------------------------------

If Lin was legit. why does Micah have to post so much negative nonsense about Jim? It's funny that after this post Micah is so scared that he has to publish things in a new book. Can anyone else believe this guy?

If that website http://www.mopaineikung.com/ is the real official website, does that mean that Shifu Lin is now head of the Mo Pai? Or has permission from the current head to teach?

Anyways ... oh, well. Yeah, as somebody else said, it really turns away people from wanting to pursue the Mo Pai, all this negativity.

• Like 1

Well hold on for a sec on the Jim issue.

Since we have some authentic mo pai students here lets turn the subject back to the thread title.

So

Mo Pai students,

What do you think about Micah?

What do you think about Sifu Lin?

Do you know either of them?

Do they have permission to teach and make money off of the mo pai name?

Does Master Yang or John know that this is going on and if your unsure could you please tell them :P

Please Mo Pai students tell us and the world what is your stand on the whole micah sifu lin thing?

• Like 1

It's just a scam, it isn't the official website, there is no such thing, Lin is not authorized to teach, nor is he apart of the Indonesian school. He's just an alias this dude dreamt up to con people out of money lol.

If that website http://www.mopaineikung.com/ is the real official website, does that mean that Shifu Lin is now head of the Mo Pai? Or has permission from the current head to teach?

Anyways ... oh, well. Yeah, as somebody else said, it really turns away people from wanting to pursue the Mo Pai, all this negativity.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

More Pie Guy I appreciate what your trying to do.

i do

But im trying to get these answers out in the open and in one place. So we have an official statement so we can once and for all put this micah sifu lin thing to rest.

All that is needed is for the Mo Pai to endorse or denounce micah/lin

• Like 1

It makes me want to start my own neigong style and write books and make videos. I could just read stuff from books and then change it a little bit, and claim I had some secret teacher that nobody can validate.

I remember a while back trying to find some validation of Erle Montaigue's taiji teacher. Couldn't find it anyplace.

• Like 1