abandonhope

The OFFICIAL Shifu Lin aka Micah aka Hern Hung.

Typical canned answer on it's way.

Sifu Lin doesnt need to prove himself to anyone. If it's your karma then you'll train if not then yada yada yada....

I find it slightly disturbing that someone has the balls to actually go so far as to say that. I am a very honest and open man. I dont lie, I dont cheat and I really do try and stay that way. I'm not saying I'm without fault because God knows that I have alot of passed sins and am still tarnished but damn. In this community, being open is the way to be.

• Like 1

, i feel it is my duty to speak up when so many people are slandering him.

he is not the same person as "shifu lin". i knew about "shifu lin" a long time before anyone even knew that he was even involved with mopai. i have no reason to doubt anything that micah has ever said about him. you can think what you want about the way micah markets things, that's fine. but it is seriously bad karma to drag someone through the mud on the internet when you have no idea who they are and are just speaking out of spite, or boredom, or who knows what. the truth is out there for those that actually care about the truth. that's the bottom line.

instead of spending hours on the internet trying to find dirt on someone you do not know, spreading lies, maybe you can spend that time meditating and training. just an idea :D

Yeah, instead of trying to spread dirt. Maybe instead, trying to find out where there are a lot of con artists (I get spam every day form con artists in my e-mail inbox), if it's a con or if it's real.

Bad karma. So you say. Nobody IMHO has slandered Micah on any of these forums, saying he's a bad teacher, etc. etc. Just saying that who is Shifu Lin? It seems like somebody has made him up. The 'Official Mo Pai Forum' registered to Micah's e-mail address. Is Micah a student of the Mo-Pai? John Chang? No, right?

So ... maybe YOU or MICAH can come forward with some EVIDENCE that there is a Shifu Lin. Otherwise, how are we to know?

Is Micah the wushu badass doing 720 butterfly twist while holding a broadsword and landing in a split? No

Is he the taichi master jolting the masses with his internal power? No

Is he a high level leifa practitioners who can command and control thunder and lightning? No

Is he the veteran qigong master that has healed people of chronic diseases? No

Is he a high level student? Indoor student? OR lineage holder of anything? No

Is Micah alone with but yet has amazing inner power? No

Is he certified by his teacher to teach? No

He IS just some guy that thinks he knows slightly more than regular people about mo pai and uses that knowledge to cheat people.

Other than that hes just some guy that learned some internal martial arts. He didnt reach a high level with it but yet he thinks that he is the shit!

http://www.sanszu.com/aboutus.html

Take a look at this one. Big picture of Micah and what do you know..... It says Hern Heng teaches Mo Pai?

What more evidence do we need boys! BAHAHA This guy is a clown in make up. Now that the make up is off. He's nothing more than a ass.... An ASS CLOWN.

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca6/11-2554/11-2554-2012-12-11.pdf

Hey here is a Shifu Lin from the state of Michigan. Caught with identity theft. What a coincidence?

Wow Shifu Lin is offering stolen credit card numbers "re-coded" as MO Pai gift cards?

SWEET.

Oops he got caught.

No wonder no one can verify his existence since he's behind bars apparently.

• Like 1

He has this listed as something he knows and teaches

Ling Bao Tong Zhi Neng Nei Kung Shu its a book on amazon......

What a fucking joke!

• Like 1

So Micah is a fighting champion in chinese martial arts and has won push hands and san shou competitions? No

He at least has challenged or been challenged by some high level practitioners in the ima and has won? No

Poor poor micah....you must have forgot there are martial art masters that have enough internal power to explode your internal organs....you must have forgot but please micah please continue to act like you are high level....you will get challenged eventually by someone real...tumblr_m35oxcDoP31r8wyth.jpg

Edited by puretruth01
  • Like 1

Level 1 Mo Pai $300

Level 2a Mo Pai $700

Finding out your Mo Pai teacher is a fraud...Priceless.

• Like 1

One day If I ever venture around ohio. I will go to this 3 temples gym I will challenge Micah and I will put you in your place. Of course if he is man enough to accept my challenge.

Shalom MICASH... Micash was the only jew I've ever met or talked to and you know what. Every stereotype lived up to its name.

One day If I ever venture around ohio. I will go to this 3 temples gym I will challenge Micah and I will put you in your place. Of course if he is man enough to accept my challenge.

Shalom MICASH... Micash was the only jew I've ever met or talked to and you know what. Every stereotype lived up to its name.

Not all Jews are not so bad. I've met a lot of really nice Jews.

• Like 1

Here's the other guy who was arrested9420233-small.jpg

I cant find any images of

Kang He

Edited by h.uriahr
  • Like 1

I'm not saying that Micah's Shifu Lin was the same one getting busted because obviously Micah is SHIFU LIN.

Why did Micah steal thousands of dollars from innocent people?

Cuz SHIFU LIN YA pronouced SHE FOOLING YA.

I'm not saying that Micah's Shifu Lin was the same one getting busted because obviously Micah is SHIFU LIN.

If we could get a Chinese speaker, it seems like it would be easy to find out if Shifu Lin is really Chinese or not. Unfortunately, I'm not one. :(

Maybe it is. Maybe theyre in on it together or maybe not. It would be rather odd for someone to actually have a first name of Shifu, if it werent actually their first name.

I just wanted to post the pics...in case.

• Like 2

If we could get a Chinese speaker, it seems like it would be easy to find out if Shifu Lin is really Chinese or not. Unfortunately, I'm not one. :(

Shifu Lin is actually is of Jewish decent. He resides in Ohio. he has 4 children. 1 wife.

Micah is of Jewish decent. He resides in Ohio. has 4 children 1 wife. that we know.

Also Micah Naziri is fluent in computer languages and a computer designer. He also claims that his step father is Morgan Freeman's stunt double. His step father also was in the air force for many years and has secret knowledge of aliens. (I'm not making this up!!!!!!!!) If you buy his book Sleeper Cell, a fictional book about aliens, he claims you will find out the truth about aliens.

• Like 1

So Micah is a fighting champion in chinese martial arts and has won push hands and san shou competitions? No

He at least has challenged or been challenged by some high level practitioners in the ima and has won? No

Poor poor micah....you must have forgot there are martial art masters that have enough internal power to explode your internal organs....you must have forgot but please micah please continue to act like you are high level....you will get challenged eventually by someone real...tumblr_m35oxcDoP31r8wyth.jpg

Why does Micah anger me so much?

Well look at the above picture.

This master breaks those bricks with his internal power.

that stack is about half his size so its about 3ft high. Meaning that this master can project his ging 3 feet from his palm with amazing force.

Now someone could learn from a high level master like this and build real internal power and skill.

Or

they could learn from a hack selling bs ebooks online.

Micah never learned high level kungfu. Ya know closed door stuff. Authentic pai stuff.

Hes just a geek.

All authentic lineages are powerful this is revealed to you once you start to learn the indoor stuff.

Edited by puretruth01

I would respect micah more if he was a high level student of some internal art.

Because he would know that the authentic internal arts have some pretty powerful attainments.

He would not need mo pai.

But he does not know this because he is not an authentic high level student of anything.

• Like 1

He is a high level deciever. So does that make him part ninja? I have never seen a 250 pound ninja.

Well here's a 380lb ninja

0512008-kawasaki-ninja-250r.jpg

• Like 1

tumblr_m35oxcDoP31r8wyth.jpg

Hmm i wonder if the man in the pic could crack a table with his internal power? or if he could crack in half a tree that is 6in thick?

The misunderstanding of internal power and attainment is something that alot of people have.

The internal martial arts comes from temples. These temples have very high high level training...

The martial arts masters outside the temple have this high level training.

But

it is secret even among the students of the school. This is what makes it indoor....

Ya know the saying from the old kung fu tv series "A shaolin monk can walk thru walls." what were they referring too?

• Like 2