abandonhope

The OFFICIAL Shifu Lin aka Micah aka Hern Hung.

Thunderindo: what level is yang?

I find it funny that the people who actually progress in Mopai are not actually affiliated with any Mopai teacher lol

Just so all u guys have perspective:

Liao reached level 26 in 5 years.

Lim reached level 52 in 10 years.

If this is wrong info please tell us the right.

Why does yang hate westerners. What did they ever do to him. Does he have the 72 level book? Why did he abandon Mopai? What level is may yeun Chen? Is Chang still training?

Lol lots of questions...

:) difference is I am not trying to sell anything.

What we've been saying all the time is you should not try so hard to train after the school is closed.

Since MoPai cant accept students formally, stop seeking teaching from someone who isnt even recognized in MoPai.

It leads you to nowhere.

all hardwork will go to waste when you realize there is no further path.

Be awake, pursue something else that promise you advancement, work hard there, not some blocked road.

ALL RIGHT!

Then with your deep insight into the Mo Pai training system as an indonesian student of the original school, in case that you genuinely want to help us, would you mind to please point us into the right direction towards another system than Mo Pai that will lead to similar training effects like Mo Pai?

Which system / school that you know of would you recommend to us?

Wang LiPing's system for example? I heard that he would be much more powerful than John Chang!

At least he has an official training manual that everybody can buy, so everybody could follow the exact and official exercises without any risks:

http://www.amazon.com/Ling-Bao-Tong-Neng-Gong/dp/1470174545/

Edited by Dorian Black

I know I am not stupid. I just don't like people saying someone deserved to be cheated. I don't believe in that. I believe that instead of fighting and bickering with each other. We could all unite for the greater good. Everyone helpin everyone. When the Internet got up and running people were finally connected. It has created so much more possibilities. Because of the Internet countries like India and other outsource countries have leveled the playing field with job opportunities. If everyone who wanted to learn the realmopai worked together instead of trying to make money, rip people off, and fighting. We could make that happen.

No one "deserves" to be cheated. With that said though, there's not one person to blame if you dive in carelessly, without asking the right questions other than yourself. It's no different than randomly joining the military.

Selling meth in the US is illegal, even if the dealer isn't up to date on his drug laws.

But you wouldn't feel so special then, would you.

It comes down again to something like this:

Let's say there's a world class violin professor, but he says he won't teach black people. Would you- as a white- go and study with such a person? Even if he could teach you a lot of great stuff?

Or let's say there's this supercool fashion designer- but he makes it very clear that people of Chinese background are not allowed to buy his stuff. Would you want to buy from him or somehow be associated with him?

I could understand if they said, that they could only accept students living close by or coming very regularly and showing some minimum efforts to make sure that a) the training goes in the right direction and B) that they don't abuse their knowledge.

But again to categorically exclude someone by an arbitrary quality such as ethnic background shows a very limited view of the world.

Perhaps the next rule will be to only include those who were born in the year of the dragon.

What if the only Caucasian people that he got direct experience with, lets say 10 of then, all 10 displayed outward signs of aggression, megalomania or some other type of mental disturbance? Many masters of old used to out students through testing, mental and physical. Some passed but likely failed. One semi popular "master" failed such a test 30 years ago.

Here is the real danger that Micah represents.

He is not a master hes really not part of the internal power community. There is alot he doesnt know and alot more that he can not do.

Micah has no inner power he can not break a coconut. he cant move a cup from a distance. He does not have jing he does not have empty force.

He is not someone worth learning from. he teaches nothing high level and has no access to it. He is no instructor....No Sifu... No Grandmaster...and No Successor.... No certificate ....No Permission to teach.......

His Sifu is unknown his credentials is unknown.

Micah does not know or teach authentic high level neichia.

and Until he becomes a high level student he should stay silent.

• Like 1

Hung Lung Hei Gung. Don't pay for anymore mo pai teachings.

Ah yes that teaching of the red dragon from the bak mei system.

The condensing of yang chi . Good stuff.

And Bak Mei goes so much higher. Very powerful stuff.

My questions still stand:

What level is yang?

Does he have the 72 level book?

Why did he abandon Mopai?

What level is may yeun Chen?

Liao reached 26 in 5 years REMEMBER

how did Jim and kostas know that MoPai is legitimate lineage?

they came here and talked with Shifu, then try the method themselves.

no guarantee that what they saw in the video is legit nor that they will be accepted.

we have many friends on taobum who have met WLP, ZJF, Lin Cun Yi, Kunlun or other lineages.

talk to them, meet the masters.

you will know which is for you when you meet one.

this question reminds me of a friend, who after dating a girl for a long time then for some reasons, her father decided to marry her to his chosen one.

my friend in his desperation ask the father, then who should I marry?

personaal question requires personal answer.

Well, thank you very much for the hints!

I find it funny that the people who actually progress in Mopai are not actually affiliated with any Mopai teacher lol

Why does yang hate westerners. What did they ever do to him. Does he have the 72 level book? Why did he abandon Mopai? What level is may yeun Chen? Is Chang still training?

Lol lots of questions...

Your questions show me that you have little or false knowledge of Mopai. Do you guys ever get it in your head that the rule to disallow any teachings to Westerners does not come from any individual's resentment towards the "westerners", but it came from the ancestors of the lineage. In regards to the level 72 book of Mopai, I'm afraid to tell you that you have been misinformed or someone is trying to pull a fast one on you. Furthermore, who told you all this nonsense on how long it takes for the ancestors to reach certain levels...it's just downright pure crap.

In regards to asking Thunderindo (who is a true Mopai student in Indonesia) to correct Jim's instructions, is again (sorry to say) silly. Anyone from Mopai is not allowed to teach Westerners, so how can Thunderindo be able to correct Jim's instruction because he would be going against the rule.

Whatever information that are passed down from someone who is neither John Chang himself, or a recognized student of Mopai (Jim excluded), you really have to be careful. All I can say is that the lvl 2 of Jim's Mopai instruction is not the real lvl 2 from Mopai, so do be careful about it. The students of Mopai are online in these forums to dispel any misinformation and false teaching. We are not here to teach as we're not allowed to even if we wanted to. It is our wish that nobody gets hurt from learning from the incorrect instruction.

• Like 3

lol so you u just evaded all the questions -

Please tell us then how long it took liao and lim to reach theyre level - Kostas told in the java book that chang said these rates of progress -Liao level 26 in 5 years, Lim ten years to reach 52 - if you know the true info please do share.

So if yang doesnt have the book that chang still does...

How can jim's instruction be not the real instruction since he actually passed that level and finished the 2B level of which the test is on youtube. LOL - do you understand what your saying - what level are you btw - I understand jim's plight!

Jim doesnt have the correct level 1 2a and 2b instruction - yet hes reached all the levels :D

• Like 2

Your questions show me that you have little or false knowledge of Mopai. Do you guys ever get it in your head that the rule to disallow any teachings to Westerners does not come from any individual's resentment towards the "westerners", but it came from the ancestors of the lineage. In regards to the level 72 book of Mopai, I'm afraid to tell you that you have been misinformed or someone is trying to pull a fast one on you. Furthermore, who told you all this nonsense on how long it takes for the ancestors to reach certain levels...it's just downright pure crap. In regards to asking Thunderindo (who is a true Mopai student in Indonesia) to correct Jim's instructions, is again (sorry to say) silly. Anyone from Mopai is not allowed to teach Westerners, so how can Thunderindo be able to correct Jim's instruction because he would be going against the rule. Whatever information that are passed down from someone who is neither John Chang himself, or a recognized student of Mopai (Jim excluded), you really have to be careful. All I can say is that the lvl 2 of Jim's Mopai instruction is not the real lvl 2 from Mopai, so do be careful about it. The students of Mopai are online in these forums to dispel any misinformation and false teaching. We are not here to teach as we're not allowed to even if we wanted to. It is our wish that nobody gets hurt from learning from the incorrect instruction.

Theres a differnce between teaching and helping your fellow man. Anyone who sits back and lets someone kill themselves just to get a taste of something you get on the sole basis of your nationality is corrupt. I don't mean to judge you i just don't believe its right. Just like I couldn't sit back and let MiCash cash in on these people anymore. I'm sorry for w.e reason your ancestors have to hate us but not all of us deserve to be excluded. There are some that only wish to progress to help mankind. I actually would just like to meet John or Y just to meet them and experience see the legend for myself.

A bigger question is this. If I flew across the world with all the money I had to meet John. Why wouldn't he even meet me? Why wouldn't Y meet me. 1-2 hours of their time isn't to much to ask for.

Your questions show me that you have little or false knowledge of Mopai. Do you guys ever get it in your head that the rule to disallow any teachings to Westerners does not come from any individual's resentment towards the "westerners", but it came from the ancestors of the lineage.

Really? Your comments support a racist view that certain Asians are genetically superior to Westerner's. This bigotry needs to stop!

• Like 1

Hasn't Level 2 has been one rumored to be more possibly hazardous to your health?

wow, that's a harsh words towards someone who is seriously ill.

about a month ago, Jim sent a letter to Shifu, telling there is a Shifu Lin that promotes himself as a MoPai student.
Jim wrotes all he knows about Lin and asked if there is really a student matches those criteria.
at the end of the letter, he explained his grave health situation, ending with sad words as "all MoPai students in Indonesia will be happy to hear I have only a few months to live".

@ Jim,
Sure we dont like what you had written about our Ancestors and how you caused MoPai teachings to get leaked.
They are serious mistakes which upset us deeply, Shifu Chang foremost.
But still a big no. we dont take joy over someone else agony, be it friend or enemy.
especially when it concerns someone's life, something not to toy with under any circumstances.

If he might have prostrate? (catherized?) cancer or something, I don't think that's necessarily a death sentence. If he hasn't already, he might try some numerous "alternative" therapies. Especially if he has little else to lose at this point?

Or who even knows, this could even possibly be some transformative monomythic "small death/rebirth" experience for him? Maybe he might even pass over and meet with some MoPai lineage spirits? :blink:

Although, if he believes they're "demonic" and he's going to Heaven instead...then maybe not?

we have many friends on taobum who have met WLP, ZJF, Lin Cun Yi, Kunlun or other lineages.
talk to them, meet the masters.
you will know which is for you when you meet one.

ZJF = Dr. ? JiangFeng (江峰)?
Who is Lin Cun Yi?
And anyone heard anything about Luo Kang Qi?

Lol lots of questions...

Who are Yang & May Yuen Chen?

Well technically, you could complete Level 1 in just 81 hours! Like 2 work weeks.. :D

here is an approximate timeline of how long it took "John Chang" to reach the first few levels (according to "The Magus Of Java"):

10: Meets Sifu Liao Zu Tong & trains daily with him for 8 years (p 37)
14: Starts Level 1 training (p 38)
19: Completes Level 1 (p 39)
?: Completes Level 2
31: Completes Level 3 (p 43 & 97)
32: Completes Level 4 (p 43)

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

I'd also appreciate hearing some more details.

So it's not an individual? Is it the group of all ancestors?

How old is Mopai supposed to be 1,200 years? So with say 40 years per generations that would be around 30 ancestors. And actually many who lived before the heroin wars with the English. So what is their beef? Or doesn't their opinion count?

Or how does it work? Do they have voting sessions? Or are only a few left who happen to harbour these resentments?

Please elaborate how it's not the belief system/mind set of an individual but something else.

And what do you personally with your individual values think of this rule?

Good point.

Well technically, you could complete Level 1 in just 81 hours! Like 2 work weeks.. :D

Well i and many people on here completed in less than 3 months - many are above yin yang gong,,,,

Me tooo! I got to level 68 this year!!! I am so excited!!!

Well i and many people on here completed in less than 3 months - many are above yin yang gong,,,,

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Yes technically if you were a master of meditation you could.

Now, a beginning student cannot hold his concentration for long. Perhaps in one hour of sitting, he is actually in meditation for 1.3 minutes. That means he is meditating only 2.2 percent of the time, which means that if he sits for one hour a day, he needs ten years of training to get his eighty-one hours of meditation.”

-The Magus Of Java

If you absolutely suck at meditation it could take as high as 4000 hours.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy