h.uriahr

Mo Pai Nonsense

So I did healing, had telekinesis, telepathy -- but people around me were freaking out and then when the room was spinning around me - I did not know what was going on. I did exorcism of people and could sense their dirty energy through the walls of other apartments - and so I stopped practicing but then Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead in the Level 3 class and then I had permanent magnetic bliss in the center of my brain. I stopped practicing for a couple months and my energy channels closed up by the magnetic bliss in the center of the brain stayed there. Then I tried building up energy again but people around me were going into heat and stuff - and so I sat in full lotus in public as pre-emptive defense and then energy went out of my eyes and this female lept into the air from it and so I just let that happen, "flexing" my pineal gland in full lotus for five years - free healing when people were sucking up my energy.

I'm interested about your telekinesis experience... Do you mind sharing ? I'm not trying to be an investigator or something like that... honestly, I'm just curious, it's my only motivation :)

So then to build up my energy again I would have to store it up but it's difficult to get away from people who chase after the energy when they sense it. haha.

Like moths to a flame...you let it shine, and the freaks come out looking to suck you up. Hence why hiding the light is so important...passing it around when you find it necessary, and then hide it up again leaving everyone wondering where it came from... hahaha

• Like 1

I find at level 25 you can fuse the yin and yang bug zapper energy together to create the ultimate bugzapper fu, the secret to this technique is spinning around backwards three times in a circle while chanting isssoooweettoddddiddd over and over while jumping up and down on one leg and visualizing a bug zapper in your LDT! This really works!

• Like 2

I'm interested about your telekinesis experience... Do you mind sharing ? I'm not trying to be an investigator or something like that... honestly, I'm just curious, it's my only motivation :)

Well telekinesis -- for one thing you gotta figure that healing someone using external energy is also telekinesis because you are moving something physical in their body at a distance. So I did that but like when I pulled the lady's spirit out of the top center of her skull - without touching her - that's obviously debatable since most scientists don't believe in a spirit and if there is a spirit - what I felt was a heavy electromagnetic blob. So that is arguably not moving something physical.

Anyway the telekinesis experience was minor but enough to surprise me - I was working the overnight shift and luckily I was not yet being stalked by my coworker. haha. So I was actually able to build up my energy again and this was quite a bit after my initial intensive training. So this was in 2004 and my initial training was end of 2000.

So I biked to work - it had been winter in Minnesota - I biked 10 miles everyday all year long. I just needed some energy -- and middle of night - so I was going to "raid" the candy metal box - I abhorred the "company store" diabetes center -- a Coke machine which I never used and this "candy box" which was a metal box about three feet by two feet by two feet or something like that.

Anyway I went to put the quarters in the slot and the quarters stuck to the side of the box as I been standing there - anyway so I was surprised. I knew the box has been magnetized obviously -- I then put my hand without touching the quarters and moved my hand along the quarters and this caused the quarters to roll up the side of the box. So then I got real intrigued so I decided to test my hands by making an energy ball. Sure enough when I held my hands apart about six inches then I could feel a very strong electromagnetic force between the hands.

Unfortunately this energy did not last as other people used it up or just by my lifestyle - too much exercise, bad diet, etc.

Yep that was the last time I felt strong electromagnetic force between my hands but the magnetic bliss in the center of the brain has remained constant.

• Like 1

I find at level 25 you can fuse the yin and yang bug zapper energy together to create the ultimate bugzapper fu, the secret to this technique is spinning around backwards three times in a circle while chanting isssoooweettoddddiddd over and over while jumping up and down on one leg and visualizing a bug zapper in your LDT! This really works!

and you wonder why your site failed....just sayin ;)

• Like 2

Wow what an experience :)

yeah astral tends to be that way lol - its kinda insane -

I mean the worst is the story of immortal li. He astral projected his yang spirit to check on this student in some mountain. But then his mother thought he was dead at home so they burnt his body. When he returned he found he had no body (thank god he was immortal) so he had to enter the body of a beggar...

• Like 2

and you wonder why your site failed....just sayin ;)

It failed because there are no serious students, because no one cares, and most people would rather play make believe and role play than commit themselves to something serious.

• Like 2

some ppl just have nothing better to do with their lives...

Making up a new 72 level neigong system out of thin air and believing it will do something counts as doing something better with your life?

• Like 1

It failed because there are no serious students, because no one cares, and most people would rather play make believe and role play than commit themselves to something serious.

if you werent role playing and playing make believe, maybe ppl would have cared and commited them selves. ppl saw that you didnt know anything and had no real knowledge... thats why it failed blame it on what ever yo want but i know thats the truth.

yup, that must be it.

if you werent role playing and playing make believe, maybe ppl would have cared and commited them selves. ppl saw that you didnt know anything and had no real knowledge... thats why it failed blame it on what ever yo want but i know thats the truth.

back to lvl 1- no reverse breathing is needed just buddhist breath. the reason is so that yo can focus on the dantien. while focusing on the dantien draw yang energy in to the dantien from the crown chakra. do this by connecting with the dantien, then the crown chakra. gently pull energy from the crown to the dantien. be sure to be in a meditative state when doing so. the meditative state will free up energy from the nervous system to be stored.

Yin Zhi Ping and Ma Yu, earliest students from Quangzhen: you must work on developing a clean and pure mind. if you meet obstacles in your meditation, you have to do more good deeds.

John Chang, quoting his ancestor: to progress to level four, you must have a yellow aura and be at peace with the universe

Tien Rei Shen: you must be a good person to practice and become good at qigong. if you are a bad person, you will just get sicker and sicker as you collect yin qi.

Yan Xin: the foundation of all traditional qigong practice is virtue. treat everyone as your teacher. treat everyone as your family. virtuous actions is the root of all practices. only then can you progress to higher levels.

Nan Huai Chin: merit is the foundation of cultivation

Chunyi Lin: love is the most powerful energy in the universe

Ni Hua Ching: in the long run of cultivation, no one can escape the moral way.

Wu Si Fang: if you don't clean up your mind, all qigong practices are playing with dirty qi -- you are playing in the gutter. Clean up your life, don't avoid your worldly responsibilities, help others, then you earned the right to immortal practice.

Waysun Liao: More important than the quantity of qi is the quality of qi. negative energy attaches to you when your mind is not clean and has receptors for negative energy.

Many masters have spoken up. No one wants to listen, however, and they dismiss those commentaries as "lovey-dovey" or "new age" without substance. And people can argue the technicalities between schools all they want, but there is a consistent line of thought amongst all tradtional schools. If you don't draw the connection for yourself, then that's your own loss. virtue is the foundation of all traditional qigong practices, because it is a skill and something that must be practiced alongside your meditation fervently and tirelessly. some people can achieve in 1 year what takes some people 10 years or their entire lifetime. why? it has to do with spiritual potential. if you don't look at maximizing your own spiritual potential by becoming a more peaceful and kind person, who is to blame? i just want to offer another less popular perspective, besides yin yan dan tien fusion.

...and Evil Warlord Lim proved them all wrongggggggg!!! :lol:

That wouldn't change that he was supposedly filled completely with the negative emotions anger, rage & hate when he went straight to level 51 in 10 years!

He wanted his revenge, he got it!

I don't make up "knowledge" (unlike many other people here) therefore I don't claim to know what happened to him when his body was destroyed!

But he was an immortal as his enemy and I personally would guess that their personalities both endured the chi blasts that caused the destruction of their bodies and that they both are still existent today as immortal energy entities!

Common sense...?

He was blinded, humiliated, stripped of his power and status as a warlord and had to become a beggar! I'm sure he decided to progress in Nei Kung out of his loving heart! :lol:

“Good is a point of view, Anakin.” — Chancellor Palpatine (Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith)

Having "pure chi" doesn't mean "being a good person" or "having virtue".

It means "having energetic coherence".

Increasing your pureness means increasing the coherence of your personality with the goal that all parts of your psyche work together and not against each other. Obviously, that's a premise to reach inner fusion of the various souls/spirits to reach integrity of your being, to become an "individual".

Having "virtue" which is opposed to your real will is the best way to reach the opposite: falling apart at death!

• Like 2

lol i firgured out - the hunderbolt path might as well be a fully ming practice - the other masters are talking about the golden elixir path where u have to purify your heart mind, soul etc

The further conclusion to what I said is that you get the "yellow aura" not by being at peace with the universe...you get it by being at peace with yourself!

To achieve this state, all parts of yourself have to be realized, accepted and integrated to become one whole. Not an easy task...especially if the person is suffering under the obsessive idea "to have to be a good person". Because in that case most people simply will repress the "bad" parts of themselves which don't fit that moral demand. To make themselves believe that they are "good". Bad idea! To repress is not to erase...it's calling for trouble!

Edited by Dorian Black

I dont think Lim was a bad guy.

To be honest he sounded poor and not to bright he was just a thief not a rapist not a murderer but just a thief.

For his crime he had his eyes ripped out of their sockets.....

Just think about that for a bit.

What if you stole something for food because you lived in third world conditions and some guy comes up and rips your arm out of the socket.

Now it would take a stronger man than me not to hold some type of resentment towards that person.

• Like 1

To be honest he sounded poor and not to bright he was just a thief not a rapist not a murderer but just a thief.

What if you stole something for food because you lived in third world conditions and some guy comes up and rips your arm out of the socket.

Now it would take a stronger man than me not to hold some type of resentment towards that person.

I second this

I second this

Hahaha! Did you guys read the book at all?? (...even if I sound like Drew now!)

The guy was not only a "poor little thief" who was wronged!

He was a warlord with a band of warriors who terrorized all the nearby towns and demanded tribute from them. What do you guys think he did to people who didn't pay what he wanted? Very highly likely he killed or crippled them or other members of their families or raped their wifes or daughters!

Concerning the "not a rapist" claim:

page 71

"I was powerful and he made me weak! Whatever I desired, a woman or a jewel, it was mine for the taking! I was the king of my land, and he turned me into a beggar!"

You guys are obviously trying to make yourself believe some stupid assumption to legitimate why Lim achieved Level 51 so it fits your unrealistic beliefs how things work!

Bottom line, if Kosta's book describes the truth then the guy was most likely an egoistic cruel mass murderer, rapist & thief, his training was fueled with pure hate and lust for revenge and he went straight to level 51 anyways/because of that!

page 73

"Hatred."

"Sorry?"

"Hatred fueled his training."

Pai was silent. "Of course", he said finally.

What does that mean? Well, this supports my giving of evidence!

His heart was pure: PURE HATE!

Obviously, he had no virtue/morals of "having to be a good person" or belief/fear that he would get "bad karma" with his actions which would have interfered with being completely unified in his psyche.

=> His energy and personality were therefore completely focused, unified and therefore (more or less) completely coherent!

Therefore he could reach Level 51 in record time!

Read for yourselves:

2vt14xt.jpg

3580u48.jpg

2qc3skz.jpg

2q0owfm.jpg

=> LOL! The hidden wisdom in DBZ is therefore proven now! :P

Edited by Dorian Black

To be honest he sounded poor and not to bright

"Not too bright"???

Maybe you should re-read his dialogue with Liao!

Lim's argumentation seems pretty intelligent and clever to me!

The reason why Liao could trick him was only because Lim's energy blasts completely liquified Assam's body so he could not identify him! This is confirmed by Pai Lik Nen later! So this is no evidence that Lim was "not too bright"!