"Basically the same scenario for the 21st century instead of the 1860s"

basically the same types of folks in "power" and their methods are tried and true and still are effective.

i cant imagine cops actually harrassing you pfl, ha! you ever been to south georgia or north florida?

yes ralis, the ndaa is a bad idea, we realize the "powers" that came up with this, started in dubya's term(probably started with his daddy) and signed by obama.

so who is willing to fight and overturn the ndaa?

not many it seems, and whatever differences you may have with him, i imagine many, but what is more important?

the differences you would have with a candidate, or, support a guy who would do everything to overturn the ndaa?

overturn the tsa, keep the internet free,keep drone hummingbirds from sitting on your window sill etc

isnt Liberty the biggest issue upcoming? the only way to have a land of the free is for that land to be the home of the brave.

i have watched you and joeblast go back and forth over so many issues, but i think that you both are on the same page when it comes to Liberty.

• Like 1

what better way to justify mistreatment and WoT than to 'prove' we just got terrorist-hit

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/world/us-practiced-torture-after-9-11-nonpartisan-review-concludes.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

Clinton, Bush and Obama: US War Crimes over Three Administrations

By Ed Hightower Global Research, April 17, 2013
On Tuesday, the Constitution Project, a Washington, DC think tank, released a 600-page report by its “Task Force on Detainee Treatment” documenting decades of war crimes committed by US imperialism and its military and intelligence agencies.

see, we need more security now
z, haha...where it counts, most likely...trivial matters, less likely.
Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

has anyone made the correlation between spending your own money in corporate entities, in taxes, and in government services MIGHT be the problem? it isnt them. it's you.

expectation of public servants:

TO SERVE THE PUBLIC AT 0-or-less PROFIT MARGIN AT THE TRANSPARENT DISCRETION OF THE PUBLIC.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

A special interrogation team is going to question the suspect without Miranda rights. The government claims there may be a continued threat to public safety. The so called threat to public safety is the only exception to the Miranda rule.

The shredding of our rights is a slow incremental process as it was in every nation and empire that has turned to dust.

For the historical analysis read Toynbee, 'Fall of The Roman Empire' 'William Shirer' et al. 'Fall of The Roman Empire' is free on Kindle.

the only threat to anyone safety is to the corporate entities. the incorporated public is not WE THE PEOPLE except as corporate collateral.

If WE THE PEOPLE remove ourselves from the corporate empire, the public that is not safe is no longer AMERICAN public but TREASONOUS public.

Am I not correct or accurate in this observation?

I'm reading JFK and the Unspeakable off and on -- as that Chomsky article I just posted details - nuclear terrorism dirty bombs are very real despite Cheney using it to fear-monger for escalating the militarization.

So Chomsky exposes a real multinational effort for disarmament - nuclear free zones -- but the U.S. is holding it back.

It's all about male penis envy and ejaculation stress addiction projected as global apocalyptic technology.

There is no escape from Mother Nature who will take the final revenge. Nature is female -- most of life is female by far - males are just there for some genetic diversity fun, totally not necessary.

Males know this deep down and so have some existential anger reaction out of fear and so if they can't rape females then they are having dueling sword penis fights with nuclear weapons, etc.

The Bushmen culture was 90% of human history - humans used to know how to raise males properly so they have female internal orgasms to create the love energy as electromagnetic transmissions in a trance state merging back with Nature as spirit energy.

But that time is gone now. The future of humans will just keep getting worse as the male penis missile envy keeps escalating -- Dr. Helen Caldicott's book "Missile Envy" tagged the scenario.

So people can protest against it - which can mitigate the damage and prevent some future damage -- but it's only partially addressing the symptoms. I took that route from high school up till the late 20s.

Then people can do the trance celibacy training to become real males - this requires a strong degree of isolation to purify the energy -- and once it's established then you're permanently against the system. To what degree depends on how successful you were in opening the third eye.

The final step would be to spread the trance consciousness as a reversion back to free natural energy. This is the circular economy - but it's a full experience requiring humanure composting and growing local food and basically promoting peace and disarmament.

I realize that "alternative technology" is obviously a part of this but the overall trend of humanity is total destruction -- humans need to no longer confront our individual deaths but our collective death. Humans are just another animal -- a primate -- but essentially no more important than bacteria. Populations grow exponentially, with exponential growth of energy use, then the populations exceed carrying capacity of the environment and then the populations collapse. Humanity was created out of such a bottleneck and the Bushmen trance culture was the true survival culture of the past bottleneck of humanity some 90,000 years ago. The rest of the humans spread out onto Earth thinking they could "control" it - increasingly believing it. haha.

The whole new age "spiritual evolution" scene is total bunk -- even the religions based on karma and rebirth or reincarnation, etc. -- sure there's truth to it but in the overall scheme of humanity's hierarchical relations (the caste system writ large) -- any kind of anthropocentric worldview is fundamentally errononeous.

I realize a growing segment of humanity thinks we should sacrifice ourselves for the machines to take over as some AI Matrix singularity. The Matrix movies were actually promoting that technospiritual vision despite seemingly fighting it.

all of that is part of the failed patriarchial wet-dream to control Nature which is inherently organic and not contained. Even writing about it as I am doing on a computer -- using left-brain dominance. It's all totally absurd and an exercise in futility as it's said. The inorganic elements are supposed to have right-handed asymmetric nonlinear dynamics in order to instigate artificial evolution -- but anyway the supervolcano hydrogen sulfide destruction of life on Earth and the extremophile bacteria that can feed off methane vents, etc. The dynamics are still inherently organic and not based on digital computer programming or some other b.s.

Yeah all we can do is take respite in the fact that Nature is in charge and we can't predict Nature and we should not take any chances.

As my stoner hippy perv friend said - it's not terrorism but TERRAism - the war on Mother Earth. It's a "war" against a "tactic" - and the tactic is missile envy itself - so it's a tautology: Missile envy against missle envy. It's not even "gorilla" warfare anymore. haha.

The last vestiges of humanity's attempt to control Nature. haha. All we can do is laugh at the absurdity of it all.

There will be continuing hard lessons.

Like composting our food -- I mean the rich of the U.S. can no longer afford to destroy Mother Nature.

But destroy Mother Nature is exactly what humanity will attempt to do.

wow... thank you... i feel 100% less delusional.

I knew i was intrinsically female for my whole life, but not in such specific grammatical terminology until i was probably about 5 or 6 and my sister was 3 or 4. From then on, the confusion has only fueled that "masculine violent angst" that i never wanted anything to do with in the first place, yet it seems to have been BOTH expected of me and demanded i not express it!

Males as men are not born, they are made... Males as human beings can and will embrace the feminine and then fight to protect it with their own lives so that others may continue to embrace it!

I wish to embrace who i am, but so tainted by who i've been, there needs be a meeting point of who i am and who i've acted out for all these years... In embracing my true nature, i hope i can provide good examples of better lifeways, so that others may learn to live free and in harmony as well.

The inorganic elements are supposed to have right-handed asymmetric nonlinear dynamics in order to instigate artificial evolution -- but anyway the supervolcano hydrogen sulfide destruction of life on Earth and the extremophile bacteria that can feed off methane vents, etc.

surprise-cat.jpgcat-playing-with-optical-illusion.gif

• Like 1

Thanks for that link !

The minute I heard about this tragedy I immediately thought 'another inside job'.

For me to have a reaction like this is because of the research I've done for over a decade on the way the world is run.

It stinks. But more and more people are waking up to the fact that we've been lied to and manipulated by the powers that be for thousands of years. Most history that you learn in school is bogus. It's what they want you to know, and believe.

Thank you Immotal4life for opening this up. People really need to know this stuff.

We're not 'conspiracy theory nutjobs', just ordinary folk who know that governments, media, banking, communication networks, medicine, food etc etc are all monitored, doctored and controlled by an elite few.

• Like 2

A lot of people automatically lash out and dismiss this stuff without looking closer.

The bottom line is that the official account of events – if one exists – should always be questioned because governments in general cannot be trusted to tell people the truth.

Propaganda has show you cannot trust anything you hear from governments.

• Like 1

FWIW, I think conspiracy theorists are for the most part depressed, paranoid and nuts. The 'kind' more likely to do harm by sending ricin packed envelopes like the Elvis impersonator then government officials. I think most terrorists are not in the government camp, but in yours, though the worst is probably a government official, on any side, who believes paranoid ranting that some bathe in daily. The extreme 'true believers' who are driven to murder and madness.

Edited by thelerner

I think most terrorists are not in the government camp, but in yours...

Or in the case of the Mujaheddin, paid indirectly through Pakistan by the US Government during the USSR/Afghan war.

If they support your cause they're freedom fighters.

If they are against your cause, they're terrorists or convenient scapegoats.

Edited by idiot_stimpy
  • Like 2

Or in the case of the Mujaheddin, paid indirectly through Pakistan by the US Government during the USSR/Afghan war.

If they support your cause they're freedom fighters.

If they are against your cause, they're terrorists or convenient scapegoats.

True, history and (at times apparent) necessity makes for strange bedfellows. The 'Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend' is a logic fraught with peril and short term thinking. The rules work both ways. Yesterdays friends are tomorrows enemies. Still we're at peace, perhaps luke warm but peace with Russia, China, Japan, Germany thats something. Europe is at peace and that's not much on the horizon that'll drag it into internecine war, that's almost a historic anomaly.

It was 22 years between WWI and WWII and in the last 68 years there hasn't been a global conflagration. Though the cold war fought through proxies in the 3rd world was terrible and bloody but nowhere near what a world type war would have been even without nuclear weapons.

I'd add I don't agree about the convenient scapegoats. Afghanistans were fighting a 'hot' war w/ Russia, we were fighting a cold war. They would lost or had a longer bloodier stale mate w/out American arms. We provided it, it made sense at the time.

Conspiracy Theorists consider everyone, nations and people to be foolish and naive. Thus Osama Bin Laden becomes a scape goat, a stupid manipulated idiot. The fact is its not true, he was intelligent, charismatic. Ruthless and murderous ofcourse he hated Saudi Arabia and American and dreampt like many Islamist of creating a new Caliphate in the Middle East. Reality is twisted and coincidences overblown inorder to produce the paranoid outcomes.

Edited by thelerner

True, history and (at times apparent) necessity makes for strange bedfellows. The 'Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend' is a logic fraught with peril and short term thinking. The rules work both ways. Yesterdays friends are tomorrows enemies. Still we're at peace, perhaps luke warm but peace with Russia, China, Japan, Germany thats something. Europe is at peace and that's not much on the horizon that'll drag it into internecine war, that's almost a historic anomaly.

It was 22 years between WWI and WWII and in the last 68 years there hasn't been a global conflagration. Though the cold war fought through proxies in the 3rd world was terrible and bloody but nowhere near what a world type war would have been even without nuclear weapons.

six million killed in the Congo and about 1.5 million killed in Iraq from the sanctions and attacks.

Depleted uranium is global nuclear war --

the largest depleted uranium manufacturer was headquarted in Minnesota - I got arrested protesting them and then told the judge they should have the charter revoked since the corporation is violating the Geneva convention and UN Human Rights, etc.

The company Alliantech moved their headquarters back out to the beltway.

The "proxy" wars are lies -- it was U.S. genocide policies against independent anti-colonial movements.

Over 2 million killed in Indochina.

Genocide in Guatemala against the Mayans - the President of Guatemala just stopped the trial since he got implicated.

The CIA still lies -- claiming that Amnesty International and the U.N. reports are fake.

Those reports showed over 90% of the killing was by the U.S. trained and funded military.

Same was true in El Salvador.

So the U.S. brought in over 1000 Nazis as "scientists" and helped Nazis train genocide tactics in South America.

You gotta read Noam Chomsky to learn this stuff in detail --

Mother Nature will win in the end -- the U.S. is trying to control Nature using radiation, eugenics, genocide, ecocide, genetic engineering, etc.

• Like 2

That Cuddly Kitty Is Deadlier Than You Think

we got one of those killer cats that the females in my house project as their furry vulva. haha. Thing stalks and kills tropical birds that flew thousands of miles to spend the summer in our forest. Oh yeah but can't call it a forest -- the genocidal white culture has to call it "the woods." haha.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/30/science/that-cuddly-kitty-of-yours-is-a-killer.html?_r=0

The impact of free-ranging domestic cats on wildlife of the United States

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v4/n1/full/ncomms2380.html

http://www.kittycams.uga.edu/

http://www.kittycams.uga.edu/photovideo.html

For all the adorable images of cats that play the piano, flush the toilet, mew melodiously and find their way back home over hundreds of miles, scientists have identified a shocking new truth: cats are far deadlier than anyone realized.

The inorganic elements are supposed to have right-handed asymmetric nonlinear dynamics in order to instigate artificial evolution -- but anyway the supervolcano hydrogen sulfide destruction of life on Earth and the extremophile bacteria that can feed off methane vents, etc.

surprise-cat.jpgcat-playing-with-optical-illusion.gif

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

six million killed in the Congo and about 1.5 million killed in Iraq from the sanctions and attacks.

Depleted uranium is global nuclear war --

the largest depleted uranium manufacturer was headquarted in Minnesota - I got arrested protesting them and then told the judge they should have the charter revoked since the corporation is violating the Geneva convention and UN Human Rights, etc.

The company Alliantech moved their headquarters back out to the beltway.

The "proxy" wars are lies -- it was U.S. genocide policies against independent anti-colonial movements.

Over 2 million killed in Indochina.

Genocide in Guatemala against the Mayans - the President of Guatemala just stopped the trial since he got implicated.

The CIA still lies -- claiming that Amnesty International and the U.N. reports are fake.

Those reports showed over 90% of the killing was by the U.S. trained and funded military.

Same was true in El Salvador.

So the U.S. brought in over 1000 Nazis as "scientists" and helped Nazis train genocide tactics in South America.

You gotta read Noam Chomsky to learn this stuff in detail --

Mother Nature will win in the end -- the U.S. is trying to control Nature using radiation, eugenics, genocide, ecocide, genetic engineering, etc.

Depleted uranium in Iraq with up to 1 million civilian casualties, high rate of birth defects from depleted uranium. Also 2-3 million Iraqi refugees. Every expanding empire without exception needs resources and in this case oil.

• Like 1

Strange I didn't think we were talking the Iraq war. Does the Iraq war = all conspiracy theories are real in your mind? (I really hate to bring it up but if you'd studied the war you could find out who killed whom.) Similarly if one doubts a conspiracy then its time to throw up the usual smoke screen. If you can't explain yourself then cut and paste enough so that reasonable people won't argue with you because your points are all over the place.

A bomb goes off, kills people. Conspiracy theorists already know the answer, before it happened, because they only have one answer. Just one, there hammer, its a government conspiracy! It doesn't matter what happened, when or what was involved they have there hammer. All who disagree are sheeple. Those who don't agree with there one constant answer don't get it. Questioned or presented with facts they trot out a trusty cut and paste which guarantees people won't answer back because it'll take too frickin long to fully answer there smoke screen.

That's because history is complicated. The world is too. I find the fall back the victor writes history is a cop out. Real history can be known. Real historians do long hard study, not of the official story, but letters, diaries, profiles of the people involved backed up by learning what the times were like instead of imagining everything was just like now. Ofcourse real historians are the anathema generally of conspiracy theorist, they simple know too much, have studied history from different angles, whereas the theorists only have one.

Every few months I'll slog through Jones or Ickes sites feeling like I've been slimed. To live constantly reading and believing these sites is to live in a horror show with death and deceit around every corner. Every six months its the same screaming End of the World droll.. constant..

I've charged that conspiracy theorists, particularly the 'true believers' tend to be paranoid and depressed. Am I wrong? For those who immediately jump on the Alex Jones train of conspiracy- do they thing that's true?

Edited by thelerner

Meanwhile the U.S. continues genocidal war to keep the Empire growing.

There's no need for conspiracies -- it's a structural analysis -- profit.

FAlse Flag is called Operation Gladio - as FBI agent Sibel Edmonds says -- the Pentagon had a divison completely devoted to false flag operations as Operation Gladio, operating in Chechnya, among other places.

Domestically it's called cointelpro and MKULTRA - it never ended.

If your pro-war your objective and if your anti-war then your biased.

haha. Normon Solomon does a great job exposing the media war-mongering.

The u.s. citizens are so mind-controlled that "blow back" is completely oblivious.

For example the dude who trained the 9/11 hijackers - he was just convicted for drug trafficking - he was put on the media as some "objective" voice of reason - but he had CIA-mafia connections to drug dealing.

That's what the CIA does -- they do terrorism and blame it on "the enemy" and then escalate the militarization.

The FBI is infilitrated by the CIA and the FBI is corrupted by the mafia also.

Yeah I remember when Normon Solomon spoke at our conference which was for protesting the Democratic National Convention in 1996. The cops were not just "monitoring" our peaceful, legal assembly but the cops then raided the conference! That was the first time I saw a military occupation used domestically -- meanwhile the Democratic convention was just this corporate sell-out. The protests there was misconstrued on the mass media.

I remember getting arrested for protesting against U.S. genocide in Iraq and the media showed up to film us being handcuffed and booked. The sheriff went over and he talked to the camerman who was just setting up the tripod -- the camerman just reversed the action, put the camera away without filming and left. Nice "independent" media. haha.

That was 1998.

I was already exposing U.S. genocide in Iraq and of course the professor running the Genocide Center at the U of MN walked past my banner and said it was not genocide. No duh! I was working to stop genocide from happening! You gotta stay ahead of the game but people don't get it! You have to stop things before they become crystallized.

http://usgenocide.org/

http://www.zcommunications.org/is-the-united-states-committing-genocide-in-iraq-by-a-k-gupta

http://thetaobums.com/topic/27636-us-genocide-in-iraq/

http://mwcnews.net/focus/analysis/23248-francisboyle-iraqi-children.html

Yeah Francis Boyle is the best on U.S. genocide in Iraq.

Approximately 1.7 million Iraqis died as a direct result of these genocidal economic sanctions, including within that number about 750,000 Iraqi children. In addition, another 1.4 million Iraqis died as a result of the Bush Junior/Tony Blair genocidal war of aggression against Iraq. To this appalling genocidal death toll must be added the 200,000 Iraqis President Bush Senior slaughtered in his 1991 Gulf War I. In other words, approximately 3.3 million Iraqis were exterminated by the United States and the United Kingdom from August of 1990 until the end of 2011 when President Obama had ordered the purported “final” withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Iraq. And these are very conservative figures that I believe could be proven to the satisfaction of the International Court of Justice.

It's amazing that U.S. citizens think there was a "war" in Iraq. Genocide is not a war.

I guess that's why so many U.s. soldiers commit suicide.

The suicide rate among veterans vastly exceeds that of active-duty troops. According to estimates last year by the US Department of Veterans’ Affairs, a US military veteran commits suicide every 80 minutes – totaling 18 veterans a day.

In 2010, the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America nonprofit reported that veterans account for 20 percent of the 30,000 annual US suicides, though only 1 percent of Americans have served in the military.

http://rt.com/usa/us-army-suicide-rate-025/

Yeah so more suicide deaths in the military than battlefield deaths. That's not war!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/01/us-military-suicide-epidemic-veteran

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/maps_and_graphs/2013/2/1/1359740368278/Soldier-suicides-008.pngSoldier-suicides-008.png

• Like 2