Guest Jason Croft

Who knows who is X in these new situations...

During the past few illegal wars - of the west, I figured there was only one way to not be killed in the war, not to be wounded in the war, not to be jailed for not fighting the wars of others creation: it is simply: don't be there.

China has not attacked any nation for the past 2,000 years. China has only defended its borders.

Guess where I am NOW.

Edited by Jason Croft
  • Like 2

sorry but really... this isnt the place to bring that stuff up.

As present of a problem as it may be, we must not let it penetrate our hearts. Keeping TTB in our hearts, we'll only let more pain in with this crap.

And it is crap. true or false, fact or fiction, it is utterly shitty. so let's jsut flush this out of the bums' haven, our place so safely removed from the mediated violence and treachery.

Why, because its too painful to consider?

A government terrorizing its own citizens?

Slowly but surely with the advent of the internet, this stuff will start making people second guess certain events. False flag attacks have notoriously been used as an excuse for countries to either go to war with each another, or mobilize a civilian population to create an uprising to bring down a certain government.

• Like 3

Guest Jason Croft

I repeat: "

During the past few illegal wars - of the west, I figured there was only one way to not be killed in the war, not to be wounded in the war, not to be jailed for not fighting the wars of others creation: it is simply: "don't be there. "... What can I say .? Once a Bum, always a Bum - It must just be my Karma to be a Taoist Bum :P

• Like 2

During the past few illegal wars - of the west, I figured there was only one way to not be killed in the war, not to be wounded in the war, not to be jailed for not fighting the wars of others creation: it is simply: don't be there.

China has not attacked any nation for the past 2,000 years. China has only defended its borders.

Guess where I am NOW.

Good thing you're not in Tibet.

• Like 3

we are wasting time and effort discussing and/or arguing these points. when we could jsut as well be growing food and training in martial arts so that IF BY GOD IF this is true, we just wait for the enemy to come to us and defeat them by standing our ground, or we die protecting our sacred rights, but talking about it isnt going to amount up to camel piss.

zen nomad, you are also doing things to improve your self-reliance, and not just hanging out online all day, right?

talking about these issues is useful and we can share experiences and insight, and from these exchanges we all gain.

but there is a need to balance the talk and the actions.

edit>one missing post from this thread this morning. it was a spot on post and now its gone.

just goes to show :ph34r:

Edited by zerostao

Guess where I am NOW.

Err I think you should examine the history of Chinese civil wars, it is said as many as 30 million people died as a result of the Cultural Revoltion and some people estimate as many as 100 million died as as result of the Taiping Rebellion!! which is more than all countries involved in the Second World War put together, then 16 Million in the White Lotus Rebellion in the civil war before that. Historically it's probably the most dangerous country on earth to be a citizen, which is why the Communist party are so afraid of civil unrest.

• Like 1

Conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy! Just more paranoid minds that will believe anything that threatens their fragile egos.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Why, because its too painful to consider?

A government terrorizing its own citizens?

Slowly but surely with the advent of the internet, this stuff will start making people second guess certain events. False flag attacks have notoriously been used as an excuse for countries to either go to war with each another, or mobilize a civilian population to create an uprising to bring down a certain government.

No, because facebook.

If i wanted to see this shit here, i would spam it here and not on facebook.

zen nomad, you are also doing things to improve your self-reliance, and not just hanging out online all day, right?

talking about these issues is useful and we can share experiences and insight, and from these exchanges we all gain.

but there is a need to balance the talk and the actions.

edit>one missing post from this thread this morning. it was a spot on post and now its gone.

just goes to show :ph34r:

Yeah, actually it is a more recent development, but it finally got drilled through my thick skull that talk has its place, but example speaks louder.

Working on putting in a garden behind the metal shop/garage (where i sleep :P) but this is from ground -10... got to uproot those invasive thorn vines with 6 foot long roots that regrow even if cut!

then there's all the metal working gravel or whatnot (im not wholly sure what it is, actually. could be used for concrete for all i know) that is all about back there. will probably be GOOD for the plants, but not so good for the tools.

THEN once the vines are gone, and i can flip the grass upside down and turn the whole area into soil, i will begin harvesting the pebbles to make a dun wall for an upraised garden.

This garden is not liekly to produce anything in abundance till 2015. however, with luck, i'll get enough done that i can at least START planting a few things while i raise the terrain.

• Like 2

Father of Boston Suspects: US Security Services set up my son

http://www.infowars.com/father-of-boston-suspects-us-security-services-set-up-my-sons

Why Government should be the first suspect in any terror attack-

http://www.infowars.com/why-government-should-be-the-first-suspect-in-any-terror-attack/

More-

http://www.infowars.com/category/featured-stories/

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 2

Conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy! Just more paranoid minds that will believe anything that threatens their fragile egos.

naivety

• Like 2

You are buying into this also?

do you think they will actually take dzhokar alive if he surrenders?

ralis, you are a mathematician, what are the odss these 2 had the exact same backpacks as the seals there?

• Like 2

do you think they will actually take dzhokar alive if he surrenders?

ralis, you are a mathematician, what are the odss these 2 had the exact same backpacks as the seals there?

Maybe we are on a different page. I am referring to the anti muslim conspiracy that always follow these kind of incidents. Alex Jones just feeds massive amounts of paranoid propaganda to his followers. I did see the images of these two men from the news and what occurred. Not denying that whatsoever. One must consider and question the motives of Alex Jones.

• Like 1

Maybe we are on a different page. I am referring to the anti muslim conspiracy that always follow these kind of incidents. Alex Jones just feeds massive amounts of paranoid propaganda to his followers. I did see the images of these two men from the news and what occurred. Not denying that whatsoever. One must consider and question the motives of Alex Jones.

i do not follow alex jones, so , i cant speak to that

edit>>but, a couple of other statistical anomalies;

after 9/11 we had the anthrax letters being mailed

and this week also ricin letters

soon after 9/11 a fertilizer plant blew up, it wasnt talked about much coz it was in a very isolated unpopulated area.

this week a fertilizer plant near waco blew up

coincidences?

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

Both.

Naivety begets ignorance as much as ignoring the perceptions of the naive.

Notice my Taoanarchydo has a Contrary Taijitu.

Notice the boundaries of reality bordering the Taijitu have superimposed clear Anarchy.

Notice the Anarch symbol is Empty...

This is a symbol of sovereignty: The Skin representing the Domain of the Individual Sovereign Being, the Red Border representing Common Unity, the symbol of self governance superimposed on the Individual's Representative Symbol.

In this case, a Contrary Taijitu; representative of the accomplishment of swimming upstream.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

i do not follow alex jones, so , i cant speak to that

edit>>but, a couple of other statistical anomalies;

after 9/11 we had the anthrax letters being mailed

and this week also ricin letters

soon after 9/11 a fertilizer plant blew up, it wasnt talked about much coz it was in a very isolated unpopulated area.

this week a fertilizer plant near waco blew up

coincidences?

I think one must proceed critically. It is very easy to link events as being intimately related where no relationship exists. Read some Robert Anton Wilson. He talks about conspiracy theories and raises many questions. He was a brilliant writer.

Both.

Naivety begets ignorance as much as ignoring the perceptions of the naive.

I am ignorant for questioning the OP? Why do some here refuse to think critically and ask serious questions as opposed to being led by the nose and believing whatever feels good.

Some here buy into the OP without taking responsibility for their own analysis and just let others think for them!

Fearful fearful human primates!

Edited by ralis

It is self evident. Only the individual knows why the individual ignores his or her own experiences, perceptions, or concepts.

The fact is that I do not own an idea if it owns me. You do not own Rationality, I do not own Free Will. If we think only one way, the other way is going to fight us for room to breathe as well.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

idk, i just hope the guy is taken alive and put into custody that is not cia spookville,

i would like to hear from the source

fly me courageous

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

idk, i just hope the guy is taken alive and put into custody that is not cia spookville,

i would like to hear from the source

fly me courageous

He should be given due process so that all evidence can be revealed and not stuffed away into some police or national archives for decades.

• Like 3