CrunchyChocolate555

Can Kundalini "burn up" entities?

Sorry I didn't reply earlier guys, thanks for all the suggestions! I'm still hesitant to call get help from some of the K "experts" and other entity removers for some reason.. part of me feels I would just be bothering them and I need to do this on my own..

Here's more info on what happened:

I was doing BKF's dissolving meditation, released some stuff in my upper back that made me feel incredibly blissful and at peace, like when I was a kid!.. and I went down too low... a pocket of energy suddenly released from my sacrum and traveled up my spine. It got stuck at the T8-T10 spinal vertebrae, and then shot rightwards into what I now think is my liver (I have bad liver qi stagnation so that's where I draw my conclusion).

Suddenly, my vision went completely red and started flashing with white light, my whole body felt contracted and freezing cold, my heart felt started pounding and felt like it was about to jump out of my chest, and I felt a feeling of intense dread like I have never felt before in my life. It literally was the most intense fear I had ever experienced, ever.

I tried to ride it out, but it was just too intense and too scary, so I opened my eyes and tried to move around a bit. I was shaking all over and alternating between feeling extremely hot to freezing cold and SHIVERING. I tried doing some stretches and exercise to cool it down a bit, and it did indeed cool down, but nothing has been the same since...

*I should mention that the above experience has since occurred again on a number of occasions, but was much less severe and I was better able to handle it...

It has flared up a whole plethora of very negative and bizarre (but not debilitating) mental, emotional and physical symptoms that I don't really feel like enumerating at the moment.

BUT, on the bright side, the most invaluable thing it has flared up along with all the crap is an unshakeable inner resolve. I am firmly determined to get to the bottom of all my issues. I am 100% determined to fix my mind and body, get rid of all the toxicity and regain all the harmony and balance. I mean, I am really dead set on it. I know I can do this...

So right now, I am following a very intense qigong, tai chi and meditation regime. I fixed my diet, I'm (trying!) to clean up my thoughts, and I'm really just doing everything I can... and not in a desperate manner either.. I'm just doing what I feel I gotta do.

I have tried the MCO, but have decided not to do it anymore because it made things much worse, no matter how much or for how long I practice it.

I can't say I'm happy right now.. there's a lot of things I wished would just be normal.. like I would at least like to be able to interact with people (just talking with someone face to face is one of the most challenging things I can do right now, so I tend to avoid people).

It's quite strange the way energy moves in my body since this happened... it seems that entire pockets of energy are able to move around and activates different "plexus'" in my spine (and as it does, it produces the very intense "snake-like" sways and oscillations K is famous for), which drastically change my outlook on things, and the energy I emit, and how people react to me. However, it's a very shaky and unstable foundation and I have to really be careful.

Like I said, the bulk of the problem (IMO) is the enormous blockage at the T8-10 vertebrae. It's like the energy is trying to break through a huge dam... the trepid waters are very intense behind it... It reflects in my posture and I have so far been unsuccessful in fixing it. Pretty much my entire thoracic region is thus completely numb and feels dead. I can barely feel anything up there unless I "force" energy into there.. I can indeed bypass the dam, but only temporarily and on a very small level.

• Like 2

I have found that spontaneous shaking helps loosen up a lot of those hard to reach blocages/knots in our body that are difficult to reach otherwise. Best of luck to you, an attitude of perseverance and hope is the most important thing.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

I didn't push the like button because I 'like' what you're going through but I admire your resolve.

It's also ok (I think) to ask for help from people who might know what you're going through and can apply tried and tested techniques (this means not everyone is an expert:-))

--opinion etc--

I think we should not use the language of psychoanalysis to understand the nature of the kundalini energy. We are dealing with the spiritual energy of the life and universe. Whatever is surfacing and can surface, they are beyond your mind, especially we are talking about collective human experiences over centuries and intercultural and interracial!!!! More importantly, not everyone can experience the kundalini energy rising. Some would go through life without knowing what it is.

Hi ChiForce,

I am definitely not describing analysis and I think you may be misunderstanding my definition of "mind" or "universal mind". All that exists and can be perceived, from an angry thought to the tree outside to an interracial being from another planet... Are all aspects of "universal mind". Once one breaks down the perceived barrier of the local body-mind, you see that the "outer" world is the same basis as the "inner" world. What people often call "Kundalini" is not really separate from them. As "clarity" of "mind" grows, one realizes that they are also their higher self. That the uncontrolled energy flows are really just deep obstructions "beyond" their conscious perception.

Best wishes, Jeff

Doesn't sound like entity troubles from that description, sounds like qigong went wrong. Also do keep in mind that in some cases we can create our own entities out of our internal crap. I have seen this before with someone. I strongly recommend a qigong healer/expert to help you get stuff sorted. Someone who's seen a few hundred or a few thousand similar cases can help a lot.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier guys, thanks for all the suggestions! I'm still hesitant to call get help from some of the K "experts" and other entity removers for some reason.. part of me feels I would just be bothering them and I need to do this on my own..

Here's more info on what happened:

I was doing BKF's dissolving meditation, released some stuff in my upper back that made me feel incredibly blissful and at peace, like when I was a kid!.. and I went down too low... a pocket of energy suddenly released from my sacrum and traveled up my spine. It got stuck at the T8-T10 spinal vertebrae, and then shot rightwards into what I now think is my liver (I have bad liver qi stagnation so that's where I draw my conclusion).

Suddenly, my vision went completely red and started flashing with white light, my whole body felt contracted and freezing cold, my heart felt started pounding and felt like it was about to jump out of my chest, and I felt a feeling of intense dread like I have never felt before in my life. It literally was the most intense fear I had ever experienced, ever.

I tried to ride it out, but it was just too intense and too scary, so I opened my eyes and tried to move around a bit. I was shaking all over and alternating between feeling extremely hot to freezing cold and SHIVERING. I tried doing some stretches and exercise to cool it down a bit, and it did indeed cool down, but nothing has been the same since...

*I should mention that the above experience has since occurred again on a number of occasions, but was much less severe and I was better able to handle it...

It has flared up a whole plethora of very negative and bizarre (but not debilitating) mental, emotional and physical symptoms that I don't really feel like enumerating at the moment.

BUT, on the bright side, the most invaluable thing it has flared up along with all the crap is an unshakeable inner resolve. I am firmly determined to get to the bottom of all my issues. I am 100% determined to fix my mind and body, get rid of all the toxicity and regain all the harmony and balance. I mean, I am really dead set on it. I know I can do this...

So right now, I am following a very intense qigong, tai chi and meditation regime. I fixed my diet, I'm (trying!) to clean up my thoughts, and I'm really just doing everything I can... and not in a desperate manner either.. I'm just doing what I feel I gotta do.

I have tried the MCO, but have decided not to do it anymore because it made things much worse, no matter how much or for how long I practice it.

I can't say I'm happy right now.. there's a lot of things I wished would just be normal.. like I would at least like to be able to interact with people (just talking with someone face to face is one of the most challenging things I can do right now, so I tend to avoid people).

It's quite strange the way energy moves in my body since this happened... it seems that entire pockets of energy are able to move around and activates different "plexus'" in my spine (and as it does, it produces the very intense "snake-like" sways and oscillations K is famous for), which drastically change my outlook on things, and the energy I emit, and how people react to me. However, it's a very shaky and unstable foundation and I have to really be careful.

Like I said, the bulk of the problem (IMO) is the enormous blockage at the T8-10 vertebrae. It's like the energy is trying to break through a huge dam... the trepid waters are very intense behind it... It reflects in my posture and I have so far been unsuccessful in fixing it. Pretty much my entire thoracic region is thus completely numb and feels dead. I can barely feel anything up there unless I "force" energy into there.. I can indeed bypass the dam, but only temporarily and on a very small level.

well, you have the experience without guidance but you were practicing energy meditation by yourself...that's probably the issues here. Yes, you can check out the healing section of the message board to see if anyone can recommend ways to unblock your kundalini energy. I don't follow any known school or methodology. I can't help you there. What worked for me back then was that I got heavily interested in classical music and philosophy. I was young too and somewhat active and didn't do drugs. I didn't experience any physical discomforts. If I were you, I would keep a journal about your emotions, dreams, and feelings. It helps you to grasp conceptually what is happening to you. And try to get your mind to involve with "high culture" or "high art." You want to associate your mind with things that are sublime and yet fundamental. Light as air and yet strong as trees. I find classical music meets this mental and conceptual requirements. You need to avoid dwelling in things that may stir your emotions (violent video games and movies, pop musics, and etc).

• Like 1

Go for it:-)

An outline of what you think would be helpful ... I'm thinking it coincides with something I read recently.

I don't want to hijack this thread...I will try to make a new thread when I have the motivation to collate a bunch of material.

You reap what you sow.

If you are out looking for conspiracy theory, you will definitely find them every where in your daily life. You spent years of your own precious energy to build some "entities", of course they'd appear everywhere in "your world".

If that's the path you like, a demon slayer. It's fine and dandy. Just remember you have to build the demon yourself first, then you can kill it.

Well, have fun with it. I prefer thetaoiseasy's model, less work and easier for me.

Thank you for your opinion, but my experience is different than what you know from your experiences. Its real and separate and backed by hundreds of others' experiences like mine. I am not interested in arguing the point however.

Doesn't sound like entity troubles from that description, sounds like qigong went wrong. Also do keep in mind that in some cases we can create our own entities out of our internal crap. I have seen this before with someone. I strongly recommend a qigong healer/expert to help you get stuff sorted. Someone who's seen a few hundred or a few thousand similar cases can help a lot.

I tentatively agree

Thank you for your opinion, but my experience is different than what you know from your experiences. Its real and separate and backed by hundreds of others' experiences like mine. I am not interested in arguing the point however.

I wasn't disputing it's "real" or not. I guess I didn't make it clear in my post.

All things are interpreted by our mind. We have a choice how to construct the "view".

I did see those "entities" because of my childhood upbringing. I just didn't like what I saw and I didn't see any benifit to have that "view". I just changed my own interpretation of the "input information". It worked.

Like I said, if you like to deal with those "ugly entities", it's your choice. Some people do enjoy watching zombie movies. Nothing wrong with that. It's just not my thing.

Entities can be deleted/removed. You don't need "spiritual authority" to do so, just your insight to get to the right answer.

you are your own god if you deem yourself as such and declare it so, thus so much as true authority may rest in your heart of hearts.

I wasn't disputing it's "real" or not. I guess I didn't make it clear in my post.

All things are interpreted by our mind. We have a choice how to construct the "view".

I did see those "entities" because of my childhood upbringing. I just didn't like what I saw and I didn't see any benifit to have that "view". I just changed my own interpretation of the "input information". It worked.

Like I said, if you like to deal with those "ugly entities", it's your choice. Some people do enjoy watching zombie movies. Nothing wrong with that. It's just not my thing.

I see what you are saying. I am in fact an adherent to the view that subjectively speaking, 'all is mind,' which I guess could be called nondualism, whereas I also believe that objectively, there is more than just my mind and my perception, in a dualist way (self and other). So both dual and nondualism are true, and neither.

I don't view the entities as ugly, negative, or mean...just as an "other" and also as an unknown- actually I try not to label 'anything as anything' as often as possible. This particular subject (kundalini, entities, etc.) is one that there is much speculation about in spiritual circles...I happen to be more of the 'new school' belief - not the old one that kundalini is just an energy or that it is something intrinsic to humans in every case. I don't believe or agree with that at all.

One thing that I know is that something other than myself is looking out through my 'eyes' i.e. using my nervous system as a sort of 'viewport.' It is an other, not made up in my mind, but something that has taken 'residence' in my nervous system per se. I experienced all the classic kundalini awakening symptoms, but they were definitely caused by this other. It has proven not to be me at all, but of an outside force. This is common among humans - many hundreds of thousands of people with these things 'integrated' to different extents to/in their nervous systems, a sort of bioelectrical relationship ....some people believe that we are not the 'top of the food chain' - that there are beings of a noncorporeal, possibly electromagnetic nature, that integrate with 'host' nervous systems and influence those hosts. This is basically my view in a nutshell in regards to kundalini. I don't think it is 'living off' of me necessarily, could just be looking out through my senses, or making a nice home to live in - who knows?

It purposefully showed me any of the classic 'kundalini tricks,' such as causing the amrita nectar to produce and drop down my throat, various spontaneous kriyas and yogas, or the microcosmic orbit sensation of blissful energy streams running down the Yin channel and up the Yang, saying at the time that it did this that it was "To prove a point" to me, as I had been wondering if these things actually occurred if you meditated or were superstition. It did this without me having to meditate at all. I believe that there are different entities out there, some are more playful than others, some are seemingly more negative, others stay behind the scenes mostly. It depends a lot on the subconscious desires of the person they reside in, i.e. they tend to mirror or play upon your expectations of what you think they are...kind of like playing the role you project upon them...I have noted some interesting patterns to various things such as spirit guides, automatic writing, channeling, and other things that have been labeled as 'demons,' 'scheckinah,' 'aliens,' ghosts,' 'dark force entities,' 'archons,' 'succubus/incubus,' 'holy spirit,' and so on.

I don't want to hijack this thread...I will try to make a new thread when I have the motivation to collate a bunch of material.

Please do it would be interesting to hear from you.

I see what you are saying. I am in fact an adherent to the view that subjectively speaking, 'all is mind,' which I guess could be called nondualism, whereas I also believe that objectively, there is more than just my mind and my perception, in a dualist way (self and other). So both dual and nondualism are true, and neither.

I don't view the entities as ugly, negative, or mean...just as an "other" and also as an unknown- actually I try not to label 'anything as anything' as often as possible. This particular subject (kundalini, entities, etc.) is one that there is much speculation about in spiritual circles...I happen to be more of the 'new school' belief - not the old one that kundalini is just an energy or that it is something intrinsic to humans in every case. I don't believe or agree with that at all.

One thing that I know is that something other than myself is looking out through my 'eyes' i.e. using my nervous system as a sort of 'viewport.' It is an other, not made up in my mind, but something that has taken 'residence' in my nervous system per se. I experienced all the classic kundalini awakening symptoms, but they were definitely caused by this other. It has proven not to be me at all, but of an outside force. This is common among humans - many hundreds of thousands of people with these things 'integrated' to different extents to/in their nervous systems, a sort of bioelectrical relationship ....some people believe that we are not the 'top of the food chain' - that there are beings of a noncorporeal, possibly electromagnetic nature, that integrate with 'host' nervous systems and influence those hosts. This is basically my view in a nutshell in regards to kundalini. I don't think it is 'living off' of me necessarily, could just be looking out through my senses, or making a nice home to live in - who knows?

It purposefully showed me any of the classic 'kundalini tricks,' such as causing the amrita nectar to produce and drop down my throat, various spontaneous kriyas and yogas, or the microcosmic orbit sensation of blissful energy streams running down the Yin channel and up the Yang, saying at the time that it did this that it was "To prove a point" to me, as I had been wondering if these things actually occurred if you meditated or were superstition. It did this without me having to meditate at all. I believe that there are different entities out there, some are more playful than others, some are seemingly more negative, others stay behind the scenes mostly. It depends a lot on the subconscious desires of the person they reside in, i.e. they tend to mirror or play upon your expectations of what you think they are...kind of like playing the role you project upon them...I have noted some interesting patterns to various things such as spirit guides, automatic writing, channeling, and other things that have been labeled as 'demons,' 'scheckinah,' 'aliens,' ghosts,' 'dark force entities,' 'archons,' 'succubus/incubus,' 'holy spirit,' and so on.

Ah...here is the pitfall. You should see yourself as the kundalini energy. To become part of it. Instead, you are clinging onto your ego self and describing this energy as alien or separated from who you are. When I had mine, I was no longer who I was. A new me was born. :) This new me never abandoned his quest regardless what turmoils he faced and "enemies" he confronted. Also, the energy will get refined when you begin to practice the microcosmic orbit. Now, the kundalini energy becomes Chi. Also, from what sense of goodness you have to judge that the kundalni energy is evil??? Maybe you have too much preconceptions to render the energy useless?

• Like 1

Ah...here is the pitfall. You should see yourself as the kundalini energy. To become part of it. Instead, you are clinging onto your ego self and describing this energy as alien or separated from who you are. When I had mine, I was no longer who I was. A new me was born. :) This new me never abandoned his quest regardless what turmoils he faced and "enemies" he confronted. Also, the energy will get refined when you begin to practice the microcosmic orbit. Now, the kundalini energy becomes Chi. Also, from what sense of goodness you have to judge that the kundalni energy is evil??? Maybe you have too much preconceptions to render the energy useless?

I tried merging a thousand thousand times, it still and always remains other. Merging with ones own chi, yes I hear that...merging with a separate distinct intelligence, haven't been able to yet. It is as if there are two minds in one body, except that this other mind spans multiple bodies (not going to go into the evidence for that at this time). Sort of like humans are a bot-net that a sort of amorphous intelligent energy entity has inserted 'tentacles' into? Maybe - thats one theory. The Buddhist deity images of 1000-armed Chenrezig, Kwan-Yin, etc. with their thousands of eyes and thousands of hands metaphorically portray this being. We are its eyes, and we are its hands, we are its minds, we are its voices, we are legion. It influences untold numbers of humanity through our dreams, by inserting thoughts, emotions, concepts, and everything else you can think of into our minds. We are not it, but we are of it.

I never said I thought it was evil...read my post- I said that I have decided not to label it as anything, I only speculate from time to time and try to note patterns from the research I have been doing, which is mostly reading other about people's experiences. There are many individuals throughout history who have talked of having 'other' intelligences that they could communicate with. Morihei Ueshiba, founder of Aikido, described how most of his occult powers were because of his spirit friend, Joan of Arc describes the voice of God telling her what to do, Socrates described having a Daemon that lived in his ear that gave him amazing ideas; 19th century mathematician James Clerk Maxwell, developed fundamental equations unifying electricity and magnetism, declared that “something inside him” had made the discoveries. He actually had no idea how he developed his great insights. I am sure there are dozens of more historical examples I could find if I was so motivated and that is on my list of things to do. Some of this stuff is quoted from a post I made on another site. It seems whenever I talk about my way of viewing things, that I hear these same arguments against me. Like I said I am 'new school.' I understand that some people say that the prana, chi, is sentient, and that kundalini is just the awakening chi becoming aware of itself. I simply have a different belief. Its a separate intelligence that is close to our own nervous systems, but not of it. We'll have to agree to disagree.

"Sort of like humans are a bot-net that a sort of amorphous intelligent energy entity has inserted 'tentacles' into? "

That's been one of my experiences. Mine a bit more as if the earth had popped up gopher holes all over its surface but only one gopher lived in all of them and it was 'us'. That whole thing was just an experience and I haven't been sufficiently convinced by it to take it further.

• Like 1

You woke up, awakened, and realized that you might have an entity. Pay attention to your dream scape and look for what they might be trying to tell you. Depending upon the higher bodies that you have aroused, you may be seeing things with your third eye, or other 'clairs'. You may be feeling energetically depressed, drained, or out of touch. This is your awareness kicking in, your becoming more aware of your subconscious. First, you need to accept whatever it is your not accepting. Entities are very common and if your not a monk who lives in solitude don't expect to always be clean and clear of them, in my opinion.

Think of your lower dan tien as a hose. You may have a lot of past life 'karma' or issues, or possibly even things you contracted in this life through sex unknowingly that need to be dealt with BEFORE you can appreciate the 'bliss' that Kundalini brings and cultivate it forward. It brings truth to the forefront of your life. A lot of people have 'entities' and don't even know it, mind you. You may even be looking at past life issues you didn't know you had which is WHY you were attracted to the esoteric arts in the first place. If your a bible thumper, this is what the 'Kingdom of God' is all about. It's all inside of you. Be patient, kind, and forgiving. Things will work themselves out. ^_^

• Like 2

Looking back at my own experiences and my past, all I can say is that even entities are sentient beings. If one can assist them in any ways and to see who they really are/were, you would earn good merits and possibility changing your karma. These entities may appear because you and them share something in common.....:) It is just all about the collective human experiences.

Looking back at my own experiences and my past, all I can say is that even entities are sentient beings. If one can assist them in any ways and to see who they really are/were, you would earn good merits and possibility changing your karma. These entities may appear because you and them share something in common..... :) It is just all about the collective human experiences.

Seems like your heart is in the right place. :)

It is good if one has the ability to assist wandering entities to 'find their way home', but in most instances, its not such a straightforward task. There are obvious reasons which cause them (the spirits or entities) to remain in the human realm, mostly its due to premature, abrupt and often traumatic end to life, but in some instances, i have been told, it could be out of a strong urge to seek revenge, in which case its best to leave the task of 'assisting' to those who have the learned capability to perform the necessary rituals (with all precautions/protections intact). Such kinds of entities are not too concerned about what they share in common with humans, since its the collective human experience that has driven them to an early, often sad and cruel departure.

Being in the Far East for the best part of 30 years i can say for certain that there are always malicious forces seeking for 'breaks' in people's natural spiritual defenses in order to find a host where such forces can relive their past in a human body. This urge is beyond their choice, just like addicts needing their fixes. Its their nature as wandering spirits to always be seeking compensation for the injustice which had befallen them.

For this reason, according to Buddhist ideals, it has always been encouraged that one should engage in virtuous and benevolent activities as often as possible -- apparently this is the best defense against finding uninvited guests in one's 'house'.

• Like 1

DragonsNectar69k.

Are you able to say something about this becoming aware and how it moves. The feeling you describe that is the unconscious.. is this like going into a deep cave.. is it lack of light and air flow that creates this odd feeling there?

I see what that was about. A lack of light for sure. haahah.

Hello friends,

I am stuck in a bit of a dilemma here...

This last December, I had what I am very positive to be a Kundalini awakening. I cannot say 100% for sure, but I am still pretty damn sure. The only reason I am not 100% sure is because it was incredibly frightening and traumatizing, whereas for most people, it seems like it is bliss. It basically felt like I was dying and my heart was going to explode. Afterwards, I had many of the debilitating Kundalini symptoms such as body shakes, spontaneous heat and cold, intense pressure in the head, etc. etc.

On the positive side, it seems it has brought up some amazing insight and intuition and clarity into the "higher goal", if that makes any sense.

Anyway, my question is: does Kundalini have the ability to remove entities, or at least make you work through your karma in such a way that the entities might leave?

I have pretty much ALL the signs and symptoms of being the host to a very bad entity. The other day I finished reading through Sifu Jenny Lamb's website and it really is spot on. So I decided to email her and inquire about healing and entity removal.

The thing is, though, that for some reason, I am absolutely 100% confident that even if I actually do have the worst entity imaginable, that I really can get rid of it on my own, either by letting Kundalini do it's thing or through hard diligent practice. Maybe not in one day, but if I continue doing the right things that I am doing now, that it will clear up on it's own. Am I delusional in thinking this?

The other problem as mentioned before, is that getting a confirmation from someone who holds a lot of spiritual authority such as Sifu Jenny that I may indeed have an entity, would only reinforce the idea and make things unnecessarily worse.

I partially agree with what songstan said. Kundalini experiences are good, but entity attacks can have very similar symptoms at least to what you said. It may not be a kundalini experience. Please do not feel as if you are being robbed of your gift when I say that, I am not saying you will not or have not had a kundalini opening. However, you should note that just having many bizzarre sensations in the body can mean alot of things.

Dealing with things in this field is difficult to understand, and even more difficult to find help with. I have no personal experience with Sifu Lam, but everyone on here seems to speak very highly of her, I assume she is knowledgable. You may also visit feng shui shops and they may be able to link you with someone. Don't be afraid. See this as a personal journey and quest, get out there and find the answer and you will find many amazing things on the way. I certainly did.

The best I can say is do not be afraid and stay calm, you can visit people of all types of traditions, I was once given a great deal of wisdom from gypsy mystic whom I met at a Bazaar. The process of learning to use energy will also have some side effects such as this, just be grateful for the transformation and don't turn into a weirdo :) Get out in the sun and be happy.

Well, Sifu Jenny has confirmed that I do indeed have an entity that needs to be removed.

I'm so torn right now, because I cannot afford to fly down and have it removed.

At the same time, I was advised not to do any qigong or energy work, as it will simply feed the entity. However, I have been having great success as of late with FPQG.

I have no idea what to do. I wish I could afford the treatment. :(

I still TOTALLY feel like I can take care of this issue and more on my own by diligent work and practice.

I really don't like this idea of giving away all my power!

Then again, I have no doubt she is right, but that still doesn't change that I can't afford it. And I still have to keep living...

• Like 2

Maybe there are TTBs closer to home and less costly who could help out? Some of the Hermetic folks sound like they have chops with this stuff. Might be a 'put up or shut up' opportunity for someone:-)

Well, Sifu Jenny has confirmed that I do indeed have an entity that needs to be removed.

I'm so torn right now, because I cannot afford to fly down and have it removed.

At the same time, I was advised not to do any qigong or energy work, as it will simply feed the entity.

If the only tool you have is a hammer, then every problem is a nail.

That's why I don't like the "entity" model.

CC555, you don't have an entity regardless what Sufi Jenny told you what she believed was "true".

Edited by hydrogen
  • Like 1

I still TOTALLY feel like I can take care of this issue and more on my own by diligent work and practice.

I really don't like this idea of giving away all my power!

Then again, I have no doubt she is right, but that still doesn't change that I can't afford it. And I still have to keep living...

Did you ask her if there is anything you can personally do to help with your situations?

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 2