Kasuku

TRIDAYA? FAKE OR REAL

Sorry Guys Been away for awhile working.

Its always been my contention that cutting the cords was something that happened automatically along the path with correct cultivation.

Meaning that the lower dantian spins moves and vibrates. If you have the correct training to train the ldt that it will cut the cords it self in time thru its own natural movement. Now what i mean by dantian cultivation is that you train in a system that has valid alchemy that goes pretty deep.

Now

The great thing about the mo pai is that they are very mechanical. Its not so spontaneous. So there is a technique that you can do to cut the cords and there is a technique to create the inner thunder and so on. So progression can happen really fast.

Personally I prefer the spontaneous meth od because its lets it happen natural when it is time for it to happen seems to be less room for error that way.

I prefer the methods written about in the Lei Guang ZhenYuan Zhi Zhang ^_^

• Like 3

Got to go on chinese websites visit chinese bookstores online use google translate and order. If you have a problem processing the order then you have again use google translate type up a message convert it to chinese then send it. ive used this website to buy a few books http://www.buyoyo.com/buyoyo/eng/HomeBooksDisplay.do?prtype=10

Ha no rest for the wicked.

• Like 1

Got to go on chinese websites visit chinese bookstores online use google translate and order. If you have a problem processing the order then you have again use google translate type up a message convert it to chinese then send it. ive used this website to buy a few books http://www.buyoyo.com/buyoyo/eng/HomeBooksDisplay.do?prtype=10

Ha no rest for the wicked.

Damn Bro, thanks for the heads up. That's a hell of a find!

Sorry Guys Been away for awhile working.

Its always been my contention that cutting the cords was something that happened automatically along the path with correct cultivation.

Meaning that the lower dantian spins moves and vibrates. If you have the correct training to train the ldt that it will cut the cords it self in time thru its own natural movement. Now what i mean by dantian cultivation is that you train in a system that has valid alchemy that goes pretty deep.

Now

The great thing about the mo pai is that they are very mechanical. Its not so spontaneous. So there is a technique that you can do to cut the cords and there is a technique to create the inner thunder and so on. So progression can happen really fast.

Personally I prefer the spontaneous meth od because its lets it happen natural when it is time for it to happen seems to be less room for error that way.

I prefer the methods written about in the Lei Guang ZhenYuan Zhi Zhang ^_^

nice....

morepieguy,

thanks for the sarcasm prints, i guess my mind is too open, been experiencin weird things, but yes i believe you can get that high level with no abilitys,

i didnt hear of boddihrama/budda power abilitys till afteer they were fully enlightin,....

• Like 1

look more pai stop arguing - we wanna talk about inner power ascension - the right methods and the most efficient ones and what to stay clear of

Worked well for the creators of Taiji and Ba Gua ;)

Reiki, Magick, Tai Chi, Ba Gua, and virtually everything else on the market, what results are people getting with this?

I believe your statement exemplifies my point.

Im curious about maoshan tummo this is quoted from here http://www.mastershealinglightacademy.com/apps/webstore/products/show/493503

"2. A Friend from Surabaya, disciple of a Mix-Clothed Mao Shan Priest (Brother Lim), from his guru, the author got the physic initiation, sign and Vajramaster Hu (amulet) which author presented in this manual."

but they talk more about maoshan tummo here http://www.spiritofchi.com/gtumomaoshan.htm

interesting interesting

• Like 1

I just wonder if the Yantra Yoga that Norbu teaches does the same thing. There are locks and holds of the breath. Long counts of inbreath, holding and exhales.

Nothing wrong with spiritual role play and make believe if it makes someone happier, just not my cup of tea.

Haha :)

Perhaps they meet the means for the people who need them. Each method is eventually dropped just like the Dharma is eventually dropped.

I don't judge these methods on whether they work for someone else because that's stupid. Because some method may work well for someone else and yet not work for me.

For me, I just ride on the journey because in a sense the journey is the reward haha. I don't care if it takes another few thousand lifetimes to reach Buddhahood because it doesn't matter to me how long it takes.

Sounds Bizarre but i'm a bizarre person haha.

Cheer up ol' buddy. Just smile.

Results are what matter.

"How long has your guru been teaching?"

"Well, uh, over thirty years."

"And how many of his students have achieved enlightenment?"

"Well, uh..."

"That you know of personally?"

"Well, uh, I never..."

"That you've heard of?"

"It's not"

"That there were rumors of?"

"I don't think..."

"What is it they're doing, Martin? The recipe for enlightenment they're promoting - what is it?"

"Uh, well, meditation and knowledge, basically."

"And in thirty years they've never held someone up and said, 'Look at this guy! He's enlightened and we got him there!' In thirty years, they don't have one? Don't you think they should have, like, an entire army of enlightened guys to show off by now?"

"Well, it's not..."

"After thirty years they should have a few dozen generations of enlightened people. Even with only a quarter of them becoming teachers, they should have flooded the world by now, mathematically speaking, don't you think? I'm not asking all this as a teacher myself, mind you. I'm just asking as a consumer, or a consumer's advocate. Don't you think it's reasonable to ask to know a teacher's success rate? The proof is in the pudding, right? Didn't you ask them about the fruit of their teachings when you started with them?"

"Well, that's not..."

"Don't you think it's reasonable to ask? They're in the enlightenment business, aren't they? Or did I misunderstand you? Do they have something else going?"

"Nooo, but they..."

"If Consumer Reports magazine did a report on which spiritual organizations delivered as promised, don't you suppose that the first statistic listed under each organization would be success rating? Like, here are a hundred randomly selected people who started with the organization five years ago and here's where they are today. For instance, thirty-one have moved up in the organization, twenty-seven have moved on, thirty-nine are still with it but not deeply committed and three have entered abiding non-dual awareness. Okay, three percent - that's a number you can compare. But this organization of yours would have big fat goose egg, wouldn't they? And not just out of a hundred, but out of hundreds of thousands - millions, probably. Am I wrong?

- Jed McKenna - 'Spiritual Enlightenment:The Damnedest Thing'

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 3

k, and you believe making stuff up is the best way to accomplish this?

all this stuff is made up! your only following what somone else figured out and designed! so what if were doing the same thing at least were doing somthing!

• Like 1

all this stuff is made up! your only following what somone else figured out and designed! so what if were doing the same thing at least were doing somthing!

Thousands of people died testing and trying different things and researching and experimenting, over generations. They didn't just make it up out of thin air.

“Mo-Tzu was the founder of our lineage. He knew about yin ch’i and yang ch’i, but he had no idea how to put the two together. So he experimented with his students; he told one man to try it this way, another to try it that way. Many people died; to these men we owe a debt, because without their sacrifice we would not have discovered the precise method of bringing the two energies together.”

I did not know what to think of this; it was certainly cold, ordering men to their deaths in a sort of human laboratory. On the other hand, few cared to remember how our governments had gleefully absorbed the information derived from the Nazis’ laboratory experiments on Jewish prisoners. And how much of our current medical knowledge was based on this data? As a society, we had forfeited the right to judge such things.

“Was Mo-Tzu himself successful?” I asked.

“No. He never managed to make yin and yang meet. It was an unknown teacher of the school of Mo-Tzu, the Mo-Pai, who finally managed it hundreds of years later. After him there were various Headmasters at different levels, until Chang San Feng, who became the first to reach Level Seventy-Two. He left us a book outlining the method; it was this book that Liao Sifu left to me.

-Danaos, Kosta. The Magus of Java: (p 110)

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

why private? everyone here can post why they want to learn this why cant you?

I stated my goal, they why's behind it are a matter for private discussion.

Thousands of people died testing and trying different things and researching and experimenting, over generations. They didn't just make it up out of thin air.

thats cool

• Like 1

I stated my goal, they why's behind it are a matter for private discussion.

your not here for the same reasons as the rest of us so just stop the nonsense! stop lying to yourself, you dont truly wish to become immortal, just stop lying to yourself! and im really serious, you should really stop it! your only hurting yourself!

• Like 1