Kasuku

TRIDAYA? FAKE OR REAL

Or maybe prActice instead of guiding ppl away from paths... Levels 1-4 are public, after that when yin yang connect, you are enlighten to how to keep goining.

And if your path is not spiritual power then why are u a soul....some ppl choose currency power, but every human is chasing power wether yuh kno it or not, and if ur not chaseing power stop eating and sleeping and just die, cuz your spiritual power keep u here. Its call primordial Qi.

• Like 2

And don't say its nothing if yuh can't replicate it , u call fake from viewing a vid, but multiple skeptics tryed him in person...so ur words are irrelevant

• Like 1

Or maybe prActice instead of guiding ppl away from paths... Levels 1-4 are public, after that when yin yang connect, you are enlighten to how to keep goining. And if your path is not spiritual power then why are u a soul....some ppl choose currency power, but every human is chasing power wether yuh kno it or not, and if ur not chaseing power stop eating and sleeping and just die, cuz your spiritual power keep u here. Its call primordial Qi.

Level 1 and 2a are certainly available to the public. One of our very own members here on da bums has a magnificent DVD that has those and more. BUT, where can you find 2b, 3 and 4? Also, if they are so public, and this is an honest question, why dont you publicly post those 3 levels here in this thread?

Edited by h.uriahr

Or maybe prActice instead of guiding ppl away from paths... Levels 1-4 are public, after that when yin yang connect, you are enlighten to how to keep goining. And if your path is not spiritual power then why are u a soul....some ppl choose currency power, but every human is chasing power wether yuh kno it or not, and if ur not chaseing power stop eating and sleeping and just die, cuz your spiritual power keep u here. Its call primordial Qi.

Primordial Qi this is interesting tell me what you know of this?

Its my understanding that the people who actually know about this are few.

Sifu Rel i see that you logged in to read my response but you didnt respond.

So ill start.

This original energy is the backbone of creation.

When the wuji reached a certain tranquility (preheaven) it moved.

So when this heaven chi moved it created a spark. (post heaven) this movement created yin and yang.

This original energy which you can say is yin yang chi before it separated went out to balance these to forces.

So the balance of these 2 forces is known as life force. This original energy since it is either yin of yang act as a medium between the 2.

When the human body was being created. Heaven chi flowed in to what later became known as the ming men cavity. When this essence reached tranquility it created a spark this spark and the heaven chi gave birth to the essence or the jing.

So taoists like to go back to the source. They prefer to use the preheaven methods to tap into this power. So they fill themselfs with original energy and try to reach stillness.

Try to understand its all about primordial chi because it is only that chi that is truley yours.

When you breath down to the ldt from your nose understand that it is postnatal jing. Ya know the air you breath the food you eat?

post natal and prenatal jing isnt really your energy because it can be lost. Thru waste or emission.

Transmuting that energy to wake up and tap into the primordial chi is what it is really about.

Only after that point can you say you have truely attained something because you cant lose it by simply living life.

Edited by puretruth01
  • Like 1

Level 1 and 2a are certainly available to the public. One of our very own members here on da bums has a magnificent DVD that has those and more. BUT, where can you find 2b, 3 and 4? Also, if they are so public, and this is an honest question, why dont you publicly post those 3 levels here in this thread?

2a = starting compression of 2x yang in dantien, 2b = moving the compress yang Qi .... 3 = freeing the compress yang dantien.

3b = yang dantien goes down to yin bonds and both rise as source Qi through out the body. 4 = you live, now have more source Qi in your body then your body NEEDS to function. Earth Immortality is Obtain, Mixing starts to draw in more energy Compression when Full.

5 = standing compression....

6 = Moving Compression....o shiit, wasnt pose to give that level out, sorry "SIFU RoB" , they provoked me...lolz why delete.

Primordial Qi this is interesting tell me what you know of this?

Its my understanding that the people who actually know about this are few.

Primordial Qi is what everything needs for life. it is what give the vessel calls Spirit. (yin Qi)

Sifu Rel i see that you logged in to read my response but you didnt respond.

So ill start.

This original energy is the backbone of creation.

When the wuji reached a certain tranquility (preheaven) it moved.

So when this heaven chi moved it created a spark. (post heaven) this movement created yin and yang.

This original energy which you can say is yin yang chi before it separated went out to balance these to forces.

So the balance of these 2 forces is known as life force. This original energy since it is either yin of yang act as a medium between the 2.

When the human body was being created. Heaven chi flowed in to what later became known as the ming men cavity. When this essence reached tranquility it created a spark this spark and the heaven chi gave birth to the essence or the jing.

So taoists like to go back to the source. They prefer to use the preheaven methods to tap into this power. So they fill themselfs with original energy and try to reach stillness.

Try to understand its all about primordial chi because it is only that chi that is truley yours.

When you breath down to the ldt from your nose understand that it is postnatal jing. Ya know the air you breath the food you eat?

post natal and prenatal jing isnt really your energy because it can be lost. Thru waste or emission.

Transmuting that energy to wake up and tap into the primordial chi is what it is really about.

Only after that point can you say you have truely attained something because you cant lose it by simply living life.

Great report. mines looks crappy now, ....and it took long to respond cuz i was at work on my phone, and i wasnt able to multi quote. "kinda weird ya stalked me a bit" but its kewl...you seem really cool and knowledgeable ... pm me we should contemplate some knowledge.

PEACE,

p.s. were way off topic, WHERE.T>F> is LUKMAN??

please dont close thread till he answers atleast one persons question.

• Like 1

2a = starting compression of 2x yang in dantien, 2b = moving the compress yang Qi .... 3 = freeing the compress yang dantien.

3b = yang dantien goes down to yin bonds and both rise as source Qi through out the body. 4 = you live, now have more source Qi in your body then your body NEEDS to function. Earth Immortality is Obtain, Mixing starts to draw in more energy Compression when Full.

5 = standing compression....

6 = Moving Compression....o shiit, wasnt pose to give that level out, sorry "SIFU RoB" , they provoked me...lolz why delete.

Primordial Qi is what everything needs for life. it is what give the vessel calls Spirit. (yin Qi)

Great report. mines looks crappy now, ....and it took long to respond cuz i was at work on my phone, and i wasnt able to multi quote. "kinda weird ya stalked me a bit" but its kewl...you seem really cool and knowledgeable ... pm me we should contemplate some knowledge.

PEACE,

p.s. were way off topic, WHERE.T>F> is LUKMAN??

please dont close thread till he answers atleast one persons question.

I was referring to the actual practice, not theory.

Where can you publicly find 2b, 3 and 4 practices?

Level 1 and 2a? Hung Lung Hei Gung DVD. That's a publicly available DVD that has lower dantian cultivation plus a standing moving form that compacts the dantian.

Level 2b? Never seen it publicly.

Level 3? Never seen it publicly.

Level 4? Never seen it publicly.

• Like 1

LOL okay if youve complelted level 1 - level 2 - 5 is really not hard to figure out energetically - its really common sense

you cant do 2a without 1, you cant do 3 without 2, and you def cant do 4 without 3 - so even if you did have the meds from the mopai manual it ll be worthless...

Edited by Jascha

I was referring to the actual practice, not theory.

Where can you publicly find 2b, 3 and 4 practices?

Level 1 and 2a? Hung Lung Hei Gung DVD. That's a publicly available DVD that has lower dantian cultivation plus a standing moving form that compacts the dantian.

Level 2b? Never seen it publicly.

Level 3? Never seen it publicly.

Level 4? Never seen it publicly.

.....now tridaya discussion became mopai, this thread gonna gonna 10pg+ .......smh

because Pai Lei Chuan is only taught in Indo, (so far from my research)

the Nei Gong (Internal Work) is there, imprinted on your soul from prevous failers.

now the measurement is the same for every system you have you base ( normal Man ) 0.01 volts

and you have your enlightened (Sage) at level 72 ... = 5.896 Quintrillion volts

those have been in public to see , not recorded vid.

you got to ask your self the method your going to take, 8 ways thunder boxing is the movement for mo pai.

you can use these neigong methodss and put it in bagua or taiji also, you get the same thing, its all on what you wanna do with your power, if you want combat, you need a hard internal, xing i, at level 18 xing i , you think he cant punch you through 5 walls with out touching you??

or mo pai using a thunder and lighting...

taiji using nature element water energy

bagua using nature element air energy.

at higher levels its easyer to think, to get their you have to stop thinking.....

you cant do 2a without 1, you cant to 3 without 2, and you def cant do 4 without 3 - so even if you did have the meds from the mopai manual it ll be worthless...

face palm**** .......why not start a new thread..... when lukman comes back , he wont know what page to go to to read questions cuz mo pai is consuming this.....

• Like 1

LOL okay if youve complelted level 1 - level 2 - 5 is really not hard to figure out energetically - its really common sense

So then you know actual practice methods beyond 2a?

Please share them here on the forum...publicly.

So then you know actual practice methods beyond 2a?

Please share them here on the forum...publicly.

He's got lots of practices he made up that he thinks might be the real thing, those methods are available on his forum.

Umm...Ok

I have to say this.

If your going to go forward with your own theory on training you have to match it up with taoist alchemy.

Mixing just isnt something you do its to reach i specific point or attainment.

power and attainment are not always the same thing. You could miss alot bascially im saying you could be under developed in some ways.

Tridaya is pretty powerful.

Those practitioners can do alot of things.... and they demonstrate a lot of things.

Now to the mixing people. If your publicly claiming to reach this level then you must prove it by being able to do stuff. Like pushing a chopstick thru a piece of wood. John's level 3 students were expected to do this...One can not talk the talk you must prove your walk.

There are some pretty powerful internal martial art masters out there. Some that can shatter your internal organs with their internal power alone.

He's got lots of practices he made up that he thinks might be the real thing, those methods are available on his forum.

Lolz...I got testimonys and real levels.

Umm...Ok

I have to say this.

If your going to go forward with your own theory on training you have to match it up with taoist alchemy.

Mixing just isnt something you do its to reach i specific point or attainment.

power and attainment are not always the same thing. You could miss alot bascially im saying you could be under developed in some ways.

Tridaya is pretty powerful.

Those practitioners can do alot of things.... and they demonstrate a lot of things.

Now to the mixing people. If your publicly claiming to reach this level then you must prove it by being able to do stuff. Like pushing a chopstick thru a piece of wood. John's level 3 students were expected to do this...One can not talk the talk you must prove your walk.

There are some pretty powerful internal martial art masters out there. Some that can shatter your internal organs with their internal power alone.

Smh...i'll show you me shoving a chop stick, as that is easy...but I will not teach you after u know.

• Like 3

Lolz...I got testimonys and real levels. Smh...i'll show you me shoving a chop stick, as that is easy...but I will not teach you after u know.

If you can prove what your saying then great. Im not looking for a teacher im good....so thanks but no thanks.

If you can prove what your saying then great. Im not looking for a teacher im good....so thanks but no thanks.

Then why do yuh want me to waste my Qi proving my words?

Cuz if I do, i'm the one who has to meditate to replenish, not u

Rel,

Since your bringing your yang down to your yin to make the field and you keep doing that to make the field really dense then sucking that field into the dantian.

Heres the problem with that.

Since few know what the attainment of the battery in your belly means ill go into it a little bit ill explain this first.

That spark in your ldt is the original energy signal that the embryo created. This spark sent a pulse thru out the whole embryo to start life.

Most meditators feel a nice warming feeling in the dantian after some time. That is only because they are getting close to that original energy but never hitting the raw current. When alchemist tap into the spark it again sends a pulse thru out your entire being healing you and making you whole.

When this is done the elixer field expands. When you were in the womb the same thing happened but when it happened there it created your embryonic sac instead.

Now this signal must be strengthened so you can radiate with power.

What i think is happening with you. Is that your trying to merge yin and yang but your not successful like john.

Remember he did it 3 times. So he didnt get it the first 2 times.

I think you keep mixing because you dont know how to strengthen the original signal any other way.

Now that spark is a gateway to the wuji.....Connect your power to the source of all power is the next step after you reach a certain point.

Now i do commend you for doing your own research and testing things because thats what scientist and alchemist are suppose to do.

• Like 1

Since your bringing your yang down to your yin to make the field and you keep doing that to make the field really dense then sucking that field into the dantian.

Heres the problem with that.

Well theres a few.

1.) You dont have to suck the field back in to store it. Pulling your energy back in your ldt after practice is just good practice not good alchemy. The whole point of doing this is so you you have so much of your chi floating around in your aura.

2.) Sucking the energy back in does not increase the dan or the spark. It is the dan that creates the field.

3.) Continually merging will make your tian too dense. It increases your tian not your dan.

I honestly believe that you suck the field back into the ldt because you keep mixing and by doing so making your field too dense.

You cant operate in society like that.

let me ask you can you generate that intensity of field that you get by conitually mixing when ever you want at the same intensity?

Rel,

I do think that you and your guys are on to something so please consider what i said and keep working.

Edited by puretruth01
  • Like 1

Lolz ur so smart, i'm save this ... But I have already merge I am equivalent to mo pai level 11.

Thanks for re affirming my school of thought but, we should talk, you sound around or higher then me, I hear your a celestial immortal.

My magnetic field reached 3ft and is incredible dense, I and I can control and manipulate matter within that space. As I grew and levels the mixing started to get different , but as I learn to control yin, I am able to comminicate all my dantiens and control gravity. I meditate to a higher consciousness, then press yang qi on my crown and it causes a "reaction" in my dantien, from the built up yin magnetic energy I absorb from the earth pulling energy to my hui yin and it goes to my upper dantien and causes another "reaction"

Or effect what ever yuh wanna call it.... As far as source Qi you can get this during turtle infant womb breathing.

Or by internal alchemy. Sorry I simplifying things cuz i'm at work on my stupid smart phone, with this dumb auto correct , gotta go back and delete every other word

Lolz ur so smart, i'm save this ... But I have already merge I am equivalent to mo pai level 11. Thanks for re affirming my school of thought but, we should talk, you sound around or higher then me, I hear your a celestial immortal.

The battery in your belly emits a signal. Increasing that signal until it can radiate far from the body is apart of the alchemy.

and it is this that i think your doing.

But i think your increasing the tian and not the signal of the dan.

Increasing the signal of the dan is what your after.

After you got the attainment you can focus on the ldt and it will buzz.

You see this is the fusion of the xing and ming. You want to fuse your mind with your battery to increase its signal in your body.

One way to do this is keeping your mind on your ldt while you do moving meditation this will increase the signal you get from your dan and strengthen your connection to it. Find a balance between that and the mixing if you can.

The whole point of moving meditation is to further cultivate your dan.

My magnetic field reached 3ft and is incredible dense, I and I can control and manipulate matter within that space. As I grew and levels the mixing started to get different , but as I learn to control yin, I am able to comminicate all my dantiens and control gravity. I meditate to a higher consciousness, then press yang qi on my crown and it causes a "reaction" in my dantien, from the built up yin magnetic energy I absorb from the earth pulling energy to my hui yin and it goes to my upper dantien and causes another "reaction" Or effect what ever yuh wanna call it.... As far as source Qi you can get this during turtle infant womb breathing. Or by internal alchemy. Sorry I simplifying things cuz i'm at work on my stupid smart phone, with this dumb auto correct , gotta go back and delete every other word

Im not really sure what your trying to get at here but i was talking about alchemy.

Can you explain the part in bold a little more clearly?

Also i know one of jim's test was to break into 2 a tree 6in in diameter can you do the same?

I rarly focus on my battery to make the current live in my body. Most times i forget that its even there. Just dont want all of the energy in my aura. But that power remains regardless :)

Edited by puretruth01

You see after you have the attainment you dont have to compress anymore. Its just about enhancing the signal so the power comes up quicker.

So when you focus on the ldt it just doesnt buzz then it takes a few seconds or minutes for that signal to swell in your body.

Instead of the buzz it will be crazy current sparks coming off of your arms and so on instantly just by focusing on your ldt.

this has been my experience.

Edited by puretruth01