Kasuku

TRIDAYA? FAKE OR REAL

truth is this thing is actually freaky...

Freaky how?

All you need is your own will and determination.

For all we know a transmission may be the very reason as to why no one has passed John Chang.

• Like 1

the transmission is freaky cause we don't know what it actually is... for example chunyi lin phone healings we know its his shen energy. If you prob go to chang you know its his fused taiji energy and compressed magical chi. But tridaya... what the hell is that -

Like if i get the transmission, i dont want it to conflict with what im already doing... and suppose i want the tridaya energy out of my system... you know

Ilmu Tenaga Dalam (Inner Power)

Tenaga Dalam (Inner Power) can be raised by breathing practice, either by holding the breath inside the abdomen, chest or below the navel combined with concentration at a certain point. This kind of inner power can accumulate into a supernatural power that is filtered from Daya Hayat (life power)/ Daya Prana (Prana power)/ Magnetiks (magnetic power) that exist naturally and within us. However, if these powers are not routinely used or practiced regularly, they will disappear automatically over time. This is the basis of the Tridaya tenaga dalam method.

There's the nitty gritty. Highlighted above. HARD HARD HARD work. The transmission? Who the hell knows but let's face it, no one here is high enough to even KNOW for sure that John Chang has a fused dantien. For all we know his "passed" Sifu could in fact be a negative entity that was giving him his power, John the unaware. I did hear that John was sick awhile back. I find it hard to believe that a man who can actually ignite paper and levitate can get ill to the point where he can't heal people or even progress in training. The GOLD that's in Tridaya isn't the transmission.

• Like 1

There's the nitty gritty. Highlighted above. HARD HARD HARD work.

and

However, if these powers are not routinely used or practiced regularly, they will disappear automatically over time.

LOL! There is no easy way to raise to power and to stay there (...besides letting Jinn's or other outside forces take possession of you :lol: )!

It seems to me that everytime you open up to the universe, god, heaven chi, the big dipper... you actually invite demons/jinns to take possession of you! :P Isn't that great?

The only save way seems to go inwards into yourself, find your own feeble little vibration and take care of it and train it until it grows into a tidal wave! But who wants to do all of that hard, solitary and grueling work over decades? It's so much easier to just invite some sparkling godly universal energy or the "empowernment" of some guru into yourself to get all the work done or to simply believe "that you are already immortal"! Hahahaha! B)

• Like 3

Hhi everybody

i have study about inner power for a long time npow and i know mr john chang for over 30 years. this kungfu is also using the unseen spirit. only one at a time can reach the high level and is not purely breathing art.

Lukman

• Like 3

WOW Master Lukeman,

What an honor!

So are you saying the tridaya transmission does indeed open one up to "unseen spirits" which give one the inner power?

Would you care to share any stories between you and Sifu Chang?

what level can you burn paper??? someone here said chang used 30% of level 20. that equals about 393.216volts.... where did you get the info that he used 30 % are you makeing a guess , did you watch the vid so many time using Qi sensing/reading , how is this conclusion correct?

i just want to know what level is this possible so i wont waste source Qi at my level doing what i cant.

• Like 1

I have a few questions.

1. What is the end ultimate goal of Tridaya?

2. At any point do you involve cutting of any meridians or cords that are liked to the lower dantien?

3. What is the difference between your style and most other tenaga dalam?

4. Does your style trace its origins to China?

Thank you

Edited by MPWay
  • Like 1

Okay that was anti-climatic...

Mopai uses no spirits, its pure dan cultivation

At most, you know what, level 2a? How do you know that the Mo Pai doesn't use spirit aid?

• Like 1

I'm surprised how quickly you reached the conclusion that unseen spirit means aid from spirits. Spirit is not an easy word, you could easily replace the word qi with spirit in many instances.

Even wikipedia can be useful sometimes:

"The English word spirit (from Latin spiritus "breath") has many differing meanings and connotations, most of them relating to a non-corporeal substance contrasted with the material body. The word spirit is often used metaphysically to refer to the consciousness or personality."

obviously you can go and use spirits if you want, but you wont be able to access them easily until fusion

Why are people so interested in Power????

John Chang etal are really nothing, they have a miniscule amount of power and everyone is jumping around like their Gods! Half of it is fake and shrouded in mystic for there lies its power and interest. Compare their power to the power of an Immortal; there really is no comparison. A top Immortal could create a qi ball called the sun and planets to go with it. Now that's what I call power.

If we are going to be interested in powerful beings lets stick with the truly wise and the enlightened and give our respect and faith to those higher beings in the Heavens and not half cocked human beings, however they may appear so fascinating to the naive.

• Like 3