Kasuku

TRIDAYA? FAKE OR REAL

I posted a video of a guy doing a 0 point brick break. Surely you have some ability that you can post if you're level 11 or whatever.

• Like 1

Different path different method of attainment. To fine the path that's right for you.

My sign are water monkey and fire sagittarius.

Taiji and Tummo, my signs are water fire yin yang so I natural get electric ability.

Following your sign can make you ascend faster... And what special ability everyone gets when they pass level 3.

The theory for level ascension levels 1-8 are on this thread for those of you reading this as amphibious but know the truth use it, this thread has over 3K views.

Inner power everyone has it.

And ascension is basically the same for all internal arts.

• Like 1

Yes I will post a vid but, pure truth we use the field the same except rafter we expand the field as far as possible we pull everything we absorb in the field back in to the dantien and compress it. But that not needed after a certain level before level 11.

You makin the wrong assumptions on how my brothers and I progress.

• Like 1

I thought you said you could push a chopstick through wood? I'd love to see that.

I can do many things but after I show u don't ask me to teach you.

I'm a water boar and a water cancer. What would you suggest for me?

I would be scared of your taiji, if you ascended to level 4.

Taiji should be your main, second prolly bagua.

It a earth style, being a cancer , idk if you are grounded, considering your emotions,, but that supplements your taiji, that emotional energy. Choose air style bagua if your are more free spirited, xing I if ground or opposite if lacking in one or learn all after taiji

I used mo pai for breaking the cords, but different hard style and internal styles like bagua can break the cords.

You can move yang down but ONLY WHEN YOUR PENIS RECEEDS IN THE BODY AND THE OPPOSITE END OF IT TOUCHES THE TAIL BONE , WILL BE WHEN YIN YANG FUSE. THAT IS THE END OF 3b and if u live you start level 4

I used mo pai for breaking the cords, but different hard style and internal styles like bagua can break the cords.

Care to share the Mo Pai method of cord breaking?

Just curious but where did you learn the Mo Pai cord breaking?

• Like 1

lol u dont need a method - compress dantian hold ur breath and try to move it - if ur 2a itll move a tiny bit in everydirection - then jsut try and move it like pushing and pulling and eventually ull probably free it...

You want me to type the whoe technique out?

Just copy and paste it from wherever you have it saved.

Just copy and paste it from wherever you have it saved.

That would be nice since there are several here that just want to play the 'me' game and not be generous to others.

You still gotta exhale to move it jascha, along with physical movement in certain directions

This is what everyone is looking for. An actual technique.

Please share whatever actual technical know how you have.

I'm sure there's a lot of us here who would love to have the actual mopai 2b form.

Please share

• Like 2

This is what everyone is looking for. An actual technique. Please share whatever actual technical know how you have. I'm sure there's a lot of us here who would love to have the actual mopai 2b form. Please share

His post is vague and I don't think these guys will ever give it up. I think it is about power over others.

How does Tridaya, Mo Pai etc. benefit others, such as persons in the greater society or is it just another power trip? Does one live better?

• Like 1

Yall will have to w8 till I get home 12am eastern.

Then I will copy and paste.

And of course ima be vague why go into detail about each level when yall not going to hers the advice.

I will give the exact technique. That I ascended with.

Yes it is a power trip for every human being you have 3 choices

MASTER YOUR SELF.

MASTER OTHERS.

OTHERS MASTER YOU.

I WISH U GUYS would quit acting like you dnt fare for power or u just wanna heal there, ur lieing to your self.

Tridaya is inner power, similar to mo pai.