Apech

Big blue snake

I think its going to eat the guy doing tai chi ... unless that eagle gets it first :)

• Like 1

more of a flying spiraled serpent, i would say.

strange, i did my taiji about 2 weeks ago and it was like i was the guy in the scene

and all other images of that scene were present. no blue spiraled serpent descending upon me.

now i hesitate to do my taiji outdoors!

• Like 1

darn, I guess I missed out on the dragon last year...unless he's just late and teh wings are folded :D

and the red chop the blue snake brought with it, represents?

and what is going on with the tail?

edit>however it does kinda look like a suitable subject for a tatoo, so all bums when we meet in public would recognize our bumness.

Edited by zerostao

By the way, what the hell is the dude/tte on the left all about? What is s/he doing there? I'm so confused.

Edited by madMUHHH

and the red chop the blue snake brought with it, represents?

and what is going on with the tail?

edit>however it does kinda look like a suitable subject for a tatoo, so all bums when we meet in public would recognize our bumness.

Did not notice the red chop until you brought it to my attention.

It is a bit weak on my screen

Edited by mYTHmAKER
  • Like 3

whats this about a red chop???

Also, year of the snake has never favored my ox... or is it my rooster or monkey? either way, it's a bad year for me. usually is. last 2 were.

During my first snake year, my Grandma died... When i was almost 4 years old, or just after turning...

i was about 16 during the second year of the snake in my life... the only good thing was that i got my GED... but that might have technically happened BEFORE the year of the snake, since i did that in january...?

Anyways, job hunting has been cursed ever since then... i got my GED to GET a job and start saving money.... never happened... ever.

Now, im bracing myself this year... lol

By the way, what the hell is the dude/tte on the left all about? What is he doing there? I'm so confused.

I always thought it was a silhouette of Sean :D

• Like 3

I always thought it was a silhouette of Sean :D

THAT is funny cuz i always thought Mal was the one practicing on the right! :D

I claim the wolf pack, since i was ORIGINALLY Stoner Shadow Wolf, im their Alpha Male ;):D LOL

:-P

Here we go, my old Avatar.

189526_1007530320646_7390_n.jpg

I was actually teaching a week of lunchtime classes for hospital staff for Diabetes week ... back in 2004. Didn't have long hair back then, but there was a LOT more on top :lol:

Edited by Mal Stainkey
  • Like 2