eye_of_the_storm

Fascism + Solutions

"eventually chickens come home to roost"

what was once only happening in far-away lands (and in central appalachia)............

to be continued (at a location possibly near you)

9 parts, all relevant

Edited by zerostao

My post regarding above was based on information I had read some time ago... perhaps I am off.

I think there was a true green movement at one point which was destroyed/ suppression by ^ under the guise of an environmental movement.... + Tech suppression

I'd have to look into this again.

No subsidies in general?

I think it only fair to have things reflect true value/ cost etc

Maintain transparency, fairness etc

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-14/germany-spain-set-pull-plug-green-energy

follow up ;)

I didn't read the entire article but I disagree with the initial finding stated about green energy.

I have solar to operate my fish pond pumps. After the initial cost, which was for me substantial, it took only 5 1/2 years of operation before I broke even between cost/savings. I have been using free energy for over eight years now.

True, I did all the research, purchasing and installation myself. The estimate if one has solar professionally installed is that it will take between 25 and 35 years to break even.

Now true, solar doesn't work at all at night time and works poorly on cloudy days. Therefore I included in my installation battery storage. I also have all my circuits switched so I can manually switch between solar and commercial if I have more than a couple days of total cloudy weather.

No system is going to be perfect. But there are many alternative sources that can be used to suppliment and therefore reduce the consumption of fossil fuels.

We, the world, should not give up on further development of alternative energy because it won't be long before fossil fuels will become scarce and therefore unavailable to many more people than it is now.

One 60 watt solar panel with a storage battery can provide a lot of energy.

• Like 3

i watched this film this past week.

despite the title it isnt about the current gun debate (or is it)

http://www.sonypictures.com/classics/menwithguns/production.html

edit> it is about the uglier side of fascism

Closely related to that:

The owner of the hearing aid company I got my hearing aids from has a running policy of going to Central American countries to fit the needy with free hearing aids. He coordinates with various charity agencies in these countries that do the initial screening for those in need. These agencies are secure and protected by the governments where he takes his people.

But yes, there are many who try to help but don't have the government's support and protection. I call this putting one's self in harms way.

so long as biological matter continues to decompose over the centuries, we will continue to have fossil fuel created under the earth's crust.

We might deplete it completely, but if that happens, it would only be temporary. after a couple centuries, we'd have almost more than as much oil back in the earth as we'd taken out.

As long as we aint takin' it out again after we deplete it *this* time.

It's probably happened several times before, and PROBABLY linked to more of the prehistoric mysteries than not.

I didn't read the entire article but I disagree with the initial finding stated about green energy.

I have solar to operate my fish pond pumps. After the initial cost, which was for me substantial, it took only 5 1/2 years of operation before I broke even between cost/savings. I have been using free energy for over eight years now.

True, I did all the research, purchasing and installation myself. The estimate if one has solar professionally installed is that it will take between 25 and 35 years to break even.

Now true, solar doesn't work at all at night time and works poorly on cloudy days. Therefore I included in my installation battery storage. I also have all my circuits switched so I can manually switch between solar and commercial if I have more than a couple days of total cloudy weather.

No system is going to be perfect. But there are many alternative sources that can be used to suppliment and therefore reduce the consumption of fossil fuels.

We, the world, should not give up on further development of alternative energy because it won't be long before fossil fuels will become scarce and therefore unavailable to many more people than it is now.

Awesome MH :)

That's part of the point...how many true DIYers are there out there like you and I who will do this ourselves? Not to mention, this was merely reiterating my point that the "industry" isnt even close to cost competitive without massive subsidies. Sure, once you've got the install done, that's when you benefit. But would you have done so if this was going to cost you 5, 10, 20 thousand to implement? Hell no! I'm still under 500 bucks as of right now in what I've laid out. Surely I wouldnt have been able to do so without massive oversubsidization. The article wasnt that long, and if you only read the first paragraph then you're not getting what I was trying to say.

Point is, the "green industry" is not a self sustaining investment by any means right now. It is still a money pit that governments are tossing money hand over fist into. Wherever you see the massive oversubsidization, that is malinvestment because the people dont want to pay the cost of propping up industries that cannot survive on their own.

Individually, this makes great sense to implement, and as the prices or materials comes down, great, that is of good benefit - but it is asinine to increase all energy prices drastically, doubled+ in some cases, just so that "investors" can be "guaranteed a return" by having the government step in and provide operating cash flow where it would otherwise fall flat on its face. (recall who gets hurt most by high energy prices - the poor.)

hence

[Renewable-energy companies said that the government was backing away from previous promises that it would ensure them a reasonable return on their investments.

not to mention, this rush to oversubsidize is mainly based on the false premise of AGW, that CO2 is some primary driver of the climate, and not the diminutive trace gas plant food that it is. so you and I benefit with cheap solar panels at the cost of many others having money forcibly taken from them to produce and ensure "a good return on investment" for those who "invested" some money on it.

my point is, this technology would have come to pass sooner or later, but without a manufactured crisis, there wouldnt have been the ignoring of the laws of economics in order to force a premature solution at exponentially greater cost to the public. we have enough trouble as it is with the government pissing money away here, there, everywhere, doing whatever it can to cover up its track record of failure at picking winners and losers (and their success at padding their pockets and those of their friends and donors. What was it Berlusconi just said? Bribes are not criminal, they are simply grease for transactions to take place, especially necessary when dealing with third world countries?)

That's why its entirely apropos, that bumper sticker on that tesla - "the government stole money from poor people so that I could drive this car"

Edited by joeblast

so long as biological matter continues to decompose over the centuries, we will continue to have fossil fuel created under the earth's crust.

We might deplete it completely, but if that happens, it would only be temporary. after a couple centuries, we'd have almost more than as much oil back in the earth as we'd taken out.

As long as we aint takin' it out again after we deplete it *this* time.

It's probably happened several times before, and PROBABLY linked to more of the prehistoric mysteries than not.

Have you taken class work in Geology? We are talking about geological time in terms of millions of years to produce oil. Not centuries. Read a little Geology.

That's part of the point...how many true DIYers are there out there like you and I who will do this ourselves? Not to mention, this was merely reiterating my point that the "industry" isnt even close to cost competitive without massive subsidies. Sure, once you've got the install done, that's when you benefit. But would you have done so if this was going to cost you 5, 10, 20 thousand to implement? Hell no! I'm still under 500 bucks as of right now in what I've laid out. Surely I wouldnt have been able to do so without massive oversubsidization. The article wasnt that long, and if you only read the first paragraph then you're not getting what I was trying to say.

Point is, the "green industry" is not a self sustaining investment by any means right now. It is still a money pit that governments are tossing money hand over fist into. Wherever you see the massive oversubsidization, that is malinvestment because the people dont want to pay the cost of propping up industries that cannot survive on their own.

Individually, this makes great sense to implement, and as the prices or materials comes down, great, that is of good benefit - but it is asinine to increase all energy prices drastically, doubled+ in some cases, just so that "investors" can be "guaranteed a return" by having the government step in and provide operating cash flow where it would otherwise fall flat on its face. (recall who gets hurt most by high energy prices - the poor.)

hence

not to mention, this rush to oversubsidize is mainly based on the false premise of AGW, that CO2 is some primary driver of the climate, and not the diminutive trace gas plant food that it is. so you and I benefit with cheap solar panels at the cost of many others having money forcibly taken from them to produce and ensure "a good return on investment" for those who "invested" some money on it.

my point is, this technology would have come to pass sooner or later, but without a manufactured crisis, there wouldnt have been the ignoring of the laws of economics in order to force a premature solution at exponentially greater cost to the public. we have enough trouble as it is with the government pissing money away here, there, everywhere, doing whatever it can to cover up its track record of failure at picking winners and losers (and their success at padding their pockets and those of their friends and donors. What was it Berlusconi just said? Bribes are not criminal, they are simply grease for transactions to take place, especially necessary when dealing with third world countries?)

That's why its entirely apropos, that bumper sticker on that tesla - "the government stole money from poor people so that I could drive this car"

I can build a 75 watt solar panel for around 90.00. Can I build a solar panel facility and manufacture for that price and compete with the U.S. companies in China? No! I was seriously considering opening a small plant here in Santa Fe but the Chinese are well below our cost to manufacture.

The linked site shows Chinese prices well below 1.00/watt.

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/price-per-watt-solar-panels.html

Yes, I am already aware of this. I pretty much knew where the article was going and that is why I didn't read the rest of it. You really don't want to start me talking about how our government is giving away tax dollars to industry and simple scam artists.

Yes, I know this too. I just today completed five individual tests on my electric Honda conversion and the average milage is the equivalent of 90 MPG with gas at $3.50 a gallon. And keep in mind, my Honda is 1980s technology using lead/acid (AGM) batteries. The Leaf gets 106 MPG equivalent.

Yes, I have added solar panels to the Honda to decrease the recharge needs.

• Like 1

Have you taken class work in Geology? We are talking about geological time in terms of millions of years to produce oil. Not centuries. Read a little Geology.

Are you sure the meaning of statements regarding that is not that it took millions of years for ALL the mineral oil to be created?

Considering the speed of various decomposition processes in nature, it seems odd to take millions of years for once-living matter to be converted into oil.

I'm not sure, but I think the claim is that we are using up mineral oil that has accumulated over millions of years and our using-up happens in much less than mllions of years. BUT I wonder whether people saying that are aware that new mineral oil is created all the time.

Maybe you can link to a document that clears this up?

The symbolism of the fasces suggested strength through unity: a single rod is easily broken, while the bundle is difficult to break.

According to this interpretation, from WWI to WWII...the llluminati was implementing fascism throughout the world. That is why the Mercury dime during that period (1916 - 1945) had a fasces on the back.

mercury-dime.jpg

Once that phase was accomplished, it was replaced by the FDR design with a torch on the back. This symbolizes the next strategy of the "combustion" of the fuel amassed through fascism by the llluminati to gain further control of the world.

220px-2005_Dime_Rev_Unc_P.png

george-bush-new-world-order11.png

I think they tack on fascism as disinfo (Though it is not uncommon for them to play both sides // Capitalism as it is today is another tool of theirs)... but the are very correct about a Communist NWO.

Fascism had racial awareness + homogeny etc as key tenets /// Multiculturalism is a Communist weapon = divide + conquer.

All European countries have had multiculturalism forced upon them... this will result in the destruction of European people + their culture.

In london the native Brits are now the minority at 45%...in less than a couple of decades. This is happening across most of Europe.

Israel/Jews are very much behind this... though they will not accept such ideas for themselves.

I would like to ignore this thread but if you are going to make quotes about Britain and Europe then I think I have to comment.

First of all who do you mean by the European people? The Anglo-Saxons? the Celts? the Germanic peoples, the Latin cultures of Italy, Spain, Portugal and Romania, the Slavs, the Poles, the Nordic people? ... who exactly? What is Europe then, now that we have a European Union other than multi-cultural? In fact what is the United States if not also multicultural ... since it is one nation with many cultures within it?

In the 18th and 19th centuries Europe as a whole but particularly western Europe was enormously successful. The population grew exponentially. Those countries (starting with Britain) went through an industrial revolution and for reasons of trade for raw materials to feed growth and also for food expanded out of Europe into the rest of the world. Latin America, India, the far east, Australia and so on. So by the 20th Century most European countries had strong links with most of the rest of world. Economic pressures, relative levels of poverty and so on lead to mass movements of people back into Europe to live and work. And so most of the successful European countries have large populations from other parts of the world. So again, on top of the indigenous European diversity there is also diversity from economic migration. This happens because it is effective economically for business and migrant workers expect less pay and will live in very poor conditions which others would not tolerate to get work. So London for instance could nto survive without low paid workers in the catering and hotel industries coming from other countries. The UK health service could not survive without foreign doctors and nurses. So the high levels of diversity of population in London are an economic necessity and not some kind of conspiracy.

I find the whole anti-semitic tone of this thread pathetic to be honest. Seems to me people would be better reading serious history rather than looking at dubious websites.

• Like 2

apech, do you think that europeans were NOT sold a bill of goods in this whole euro scheme?

apech, do you think that europeans were NOT sold a bill of goods in this whole euro scheme?

The European Union arose as a concept in response to two world wars and the human suffering and economic ruin which resulted. It was thought wrong that one Euro-nation should make war on another ... beyond that the idea of economic union would form a power to equal and rival the US with a large internal market. Most countries particularly France and Germany willingly signed up to this as they saw an opportunity to avoid war and to gain financial advantage. Initially although Churchill proposed the same idea there was a lot of distrust towards the UK which was perceived to be more aligned to the US and has actually been a fringe European country (rather as Russia is partly technically European but certainly not part of Europe). the UK was kept out the Treaty of Rome (1960's) and for most English people this was OK because they felt more aligned to the US and the Commonwealth (the remnants of the Empire formed into a trading zone). But gradually the Commonwealth countries distanced themselves from the 'mother' country and so by 1970's Britain was becoming isolated. What was then proposed and voted in through a referendum was called the Common Market ... i.e. a European free trade area with added things like freedom of movement to work and so on.

Most people were happy with this ... but over time the European Union through various treaties strengthened its position legally and financially ... and made moves towards political union and also the Euro-zone currency. Both of these are very unpopular in the UK. Britain has not joined the Eurozone and there is no doubt that a referendum to form the United States of Europe would not be voted in for various reasons both historical, emotional and practical.

The problem as I see it is two fold. The first is that the European Union although they do have an elected Parliament is not democratic in the proper sense ... decisions are made, laws passed and no one seems to be held to account, the representatives pay themselves vast salaries and no one seems able to scrutinise all this. So as an institution no one trusts it or even understands properly how it works. The second is that it is attempting federation by stealth. Knowing no-one wants it really they attempt to gradually erode sovereignty step by step without telling anyone. Apart from stopping Germany and France fighting each other again there seems little point to a European federation and all the benefits lie only in the free trade area ... so what is the point?

However this is a very British point of view. Most other smaller European countries see the union as more or less inevitable and also a good idea.

• Like 1

random idea:

Stop believing everything "they" tell you in the news, media, internet, articles, etc. and just grow a garden and eat your food until you die a natural death.

Harmonious, innit?

I cant beleive i let myself believe all this tripe as it is, but until it comes knocking on the door of the individual (my door) it shouldnt even be in the mind at all. Until conflict approaches, resolution is irrelevant.

To point out something about what WWROA as well as many, many, many, unnecessarily large number of people in the past have said about "best defense is a good offense":

This is mental terrorism. To suggest, insist, or impose that action need take place before "something happens" is to install fear in the blank slate mind of the person, and therefore an act of terrorism. even if only on the psychological level, terrorism is terrorism is terrorism is the act of using fear to coerce action before necessity or inaction in the face of a threat.

To reiterate: start a community village, support a local small community, concern yourself only with the physically accessible and reachable world that you can directly affect with your hands and feet.

I know i need to take my own advice, but like nearly everyone else: I am not immediately able to push forward into the new and forgotten ("unknown") alone... But forget about everything except what is within your immediate reach.

The internet makes the illusion of power to affect our world around us, but ultimately it is nothing but a very complex phone call.

A phone call never grew food, cured cancer, or arrested a criminal, but while we DO have this beautiful means of communication, we should, rather than try to spread the news and share word of unrelated foreign events (such as "a national gay parade" or "miss universe beauty pageant winner", rather than "China nuked Kuwait".), we should be doing what i admire TTB the most for: sharing information of practices for the benefit of mind, body, and spirit, to revive old and forgotten lifeways, and to remind each other how to successfully apply harmonious living in our diverse conditions in this world.

Discussing government corruption is a waste of time and breath. the only real solution is to phase government out of reality by largely ignoring its activities; especially ignoring the activities that do not immediately concern you before you hear the news.

This is not to say you cannot prepare yourself for a potentially inevitable governmental attack on its people; in fact i would encourage greatly that you train to defend against such a threat, but not act upon it until the event.

In the end, the disease cannot be eliminated, but allowed to run its course and die off naturally.

In the end, the Terrestrial infection of techno-industrial Civilization cannot be addressed in verb or speech, but in removing oneself from contribution to the progression of the disease.

I don't think it should come as any surprise to anyone who has studied history and mysticism that there are shadowy forces at work in the world beyond the institutions which appear to run it. In fact I would go as far as to say that ever since we lived in settled urban communities (5- 6,000 years) this has been the case. The many have been ruled by the few through various systems of government ... absolute monarchs, republics, democracy and so on. The financial strings have also always been pulled by those clever enough and lucky enough to be in a position to manipulate them for their own (and hopefully sometimes for other's) benefit ... and in particular so that the real power does not move to another group. So why should we be surprised that at different times in history different groups like Jews and Freemasons and so on exerted power? So what? It's bound to happen because it is human nature to struggle for power. These mechanisms are still evident in so called reform movements like communism and fascism (original meaning not Nazism). That general popular movements are capitalised by small groups (e.g. Bolsheviks - which although it means majority is actually about a vote to limit party membership) to take power. Do you suppose that the people we elect really exercise the power that we would like to think independently ... or do you suppose they are more or less told what to do?

If we are lucky we live in a system where we are allowed to get on with whatever we are interested in (meditation, cultivation etc.) undisturbed ... if we are unlucky we live in a country that controls ideas and permits or does not permit certain activities.

So in the end we should focus on personal internal freedom. Work to perfect our knowledge of ourselves and the nature of reality and leave politics to others. Be in and not of the world. This is my manifesto on which I stand. Vote for me! I'm not a number! I'm a free cat!

Edited by Apech
  • Like 1

it is not human nature to struggle for power. struggle comes from failing to realize true nature.

The true nature of the human being is Loving awareness and personal sovereign authority. Realizing one's own true nature absolves all conflict and struggle from self and within. However, that is not to say that when you actualize your true nature that others will as well; external conflict and struggle is a result of others not realizing their own nature.

There is no duality; internal freedom and external freedom are a balance, no absolutions.
Leave luck to the heavens; we are neither lucky nor unlucky, but beings of free will to engage in our environment as we so choose. Luck has nothing to do with that.

• Like 1

Apech I would like to ignore this thread but if you are going to make quotes about Britain and Europe then I think I have to comment.

First of all who do you mean by the European people? The Anglo-Saxons? the Celts? the Germanic peoples, the Latin cultures of Italy, Spain, Portugal and Romania, the Slavs, the Poles, the Nordic people? ... who exactly? What is Europe then, now that we have a European Union other than multi-cultural? In fact what is the United States if not also multicultural ... since it is one nation with many cultures within it?

Apech

By European people... Anglo Saxons / Celts / Germanic / Nordic / french, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (latin culture) + Slavic etc

Are a similar people...Genetically + Linguistically = Indo European / Proto-Indo-European

Study of Indo Euro languages is heaps of fun.

Check this out :)

"father"
  • pitar (Sanskrit)
  • pater (Latin)
  • pater (Greek)
  • padre (Spanish)
  • pere (French)
  • father (English)
  • fadar (Gothic)
  • fa∂ir (Old Norse)
  • vader (German)
  • athir (Old Irish--with loss of original consonant)

"brother"

• bhratar (Sanskrit)
  • frater (Latin)
  • phrater (Greek)
  • frere (French)
  • brother (Modern English)
  • brothor (Saxon)
  • bruder (German)
  • broeder (Dutch)
  • bratu (Old Slavic)
  • brathair (Old Irish)

http://web.cn.edu/kwheeler/IE_Main4_Sanskrit.html

You could spend so much time with this.

The name of the country doesnt really mean all that much....

That would be like saying that Americans + Canadian + Aus + NZ.... arn't European people

All these are descendance of Europe...though have travelled

In a couple of 100 years look how these people have developed distinct cultures (although with underlying similarities)

Even a unique look of sorts... though they are an expression of the same people / ancestors

If I take a sample of 100 people and start a colony with them... the offspring of that nation will be in appearance of those 100 people.

Celtic+Empire+Map.jpg

I think Russian may perhaps be among the oldest languages... Old Slavic anyhow... it has much similarity to Sanskrit

Mainstream thinking however is that the Greeks influenced the Russian language... some are saying it happened the other way around.

The mythology of these people is very similar... Thor (German), Taranis (Celt), Perun (Slavic), Indra (Sanskrit/ Ayran) are all 1 god... all having very similar characteristics.

Ancient India (Brahman) + Celtic (Druid) + Ancient Iran

All depending on migration + dispersion/ division through Europe.

///

This is one study

Aug 1 (Reuters Life!) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.

"It was very interesting to discover that he belonged to a genetic group in Europe -- there were many possible groups in Egypt that the DNA could have belonged to," said Roman Scholz, director of the iGENEA Centre.

Around 70 percent of Spanish and 60 percent of French men also belong to the genetic group of the Pharaoh who ruled Egypt more than 3,000 years ago.

"We think the common ancestor lived in the Caucasus about 9,500 years ago," Scholz told Reuters.

It is estimated that the earliest migration of haplogroup R1b1a2 into Europe began with the spread of agriculture in 7,000 BC, according to iGENEA.

mention_en.png

However, the geneticists were not sure how Tutankhamun's paternal lineage came to Egypt from its region of origin.

The centre is now using DNA testing to search for the closest living relatives of "King Tut".

"The offericon1.png has only been publicised for three days but we have already seen a lot of interest," Scholz told Reuters. (Edited by Paul Casciato)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/01/britain-tutankhamun-dna-idAFL3E7J135P20110801

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I find the whole anti-semitic tone of this thread pathetic to be honest.

What are you refering to?

I am questioning Judaism as an Ideology... Just as Many here constantly criticise Christianity and Islam.

I am sure you are aware these 3 religions all have the same root?

Double standards?

Lets look at Rothschild banks... this is basic stuff for anyone who has done a little study into the banking system.

In the 1760s, the young Mayer Amschel established his business in Frankfurt, dealing in coins and bills. By 1769 he was Court Agent to William of Hanau and in 1784, he moved into the Green Shield House with his wife, Gutle, and children. Here his five sons learned the skills that would enable them to establish the Rothschild banking business across Europe.

http://www.rothschild.com/our_history/1798-1820/

^ this is from their own webpage.

Amschel Moses Rothschild (circa 1710 – 6 October 1755) was an 18th century German Jewish moneychanger and trader in silk cloth in the ghetto (called "Judengasse" or Jew Alley) in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.

He was the son of Moses Kalman Rothschild (died 19 October 1735).[1]

He married Schönche Lechnich (died 1756).[2]

They had eight children, of whom the fourth was Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who went on to be the founder of the Rothschild family international banking dynasty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

The same person who said....

“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws”

Isnt that the truth?

Why deny such a thing?

Are you trying to hide something?

Would you deny their success?

I've been told by the thought police to verify some things... though I don't actually know what specifically.

I am happy to remove things if people on the whole find them too challenging.

If people would prefer a discussion on the subject... please say.

Your post was anti-semitic. No discussion whatsoever is needed! The reason for the holocaust was that in Munich there was an attempted takeover of the local government by the Communist Party. Most of the leaders of the Communist Party were Jewish. For that very reason is why Hitler launched his crusade against the Jews. That is what makes Hitler an extreme rightist fascist. Why not make historically accurate statements as opposed to anti-semitic rants.

Edited by ralis

Communism was developed by Karl Marx and is a rebranding of previous Jewish thought + heavily supported by followers of Judaism.

"The Communist soul is the soul of Judaism. Hence it follows that, just as in the Russian revolution the triumph of Communism was the triumph of Judaism, so also in the triumph of fascism will triumph Judaism."

A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Rabbi Harry Waton, p. 143-144.

The American Hebrew September 10, 1920:

"The Bolshevist revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a new order in the world. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction, and by Jewish planning, shall also, through the same Jewish mental and physical forces, become a reality all over the world."

Your post was anti-semitic. No discussion whatsoever is needed! The reason for the holocaust was that in Munich there was an attempted takeover of the local government by the Communist Party. Most of the leaders of the Communist Party were Jewish. For that very reason is why Hitler launched his crusade against the Jews. That is what makes Hitler an extreme rightist fascist. Why not make historically accurate statements as opposed to anti-semitic rants.

Interesting. So:

1) You can dismiss and abort ANY discussion merely by labeling it "anti-Semitic?" Does this also work with any other "anti-X" too, like say, anti-Iranian, anti-North Korean, anti-Chinese, anti-Islamic or anti-GMO?

2) You just supported a post with a historical example...that you had just dismissed as "anti-Semitic?" :blink:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1