DanC

Penis Size

You shouldn't worry about the length but about the hardness and the energy.

This is true. Guys should monitor the parameters of their erections because it's the one of the best barometers of their health condition. Problems with endothelial health usually show up here first. It's something to be taking seriously, so if its taking a long time to get hard, it means your arteries are not healthy. If it's not expanding to maximum potential, then you have a serious health condition in the works. Even something like flaccid size, which seems innocuous, is important. It reflects your stress levels and it reflects your hormone condition. Taking something like propecia can actually make it smaller, so does high levels of stress. Diet has an interesting effect on the erection. A steak will actually prevent the arteries expanding to their potential for 4 hours. Recently it was discovered that putting milk in your tea will kill the ability of your arteries to relax. Google it. So, agreed, based on our understanding at this point, everyone has genetic limits on size, however, if you are not expanding to your maximum potential (and this includes at night during sleep and waking up in the morning) you need to take it seriously.

To fix your arteries, I believe Linus Pauling was on the right track. Take large doses of vitamin C, lysine and arginine and it may take a few months, but your arteries will bounce back like new in no time.

T

By far the best way to improve performance is through diet and nutrition, for long-lasting, healthy and permanent effects.

Good points..also pelvic floor exercises..which btw are all internal martial arts when done correctly..

T

Oh yes, of course, plenty of exercises and techniques for improving performance--I was just referring to things you ingest.

Herbs ARE part of diet and nutrition, especially for a practicing taoist. A couple of my taoist nutrition gurus, Dr. Stephen Chang and Dr. Henry Lu, refer to herbs as "forgotten foods." Dr. Chang asserts a diet that doesn't include them is deficient in energy, meaning deficient in qi and jing and, invariably, shen, meaning everything will be affected adversely, including, but not limited to, one's sexual experiences. (It's not a quantity issue, it is a quality issue...) Dr. Chang's example: Carrot has enough qi to last it a few months, whereupon it dies a qi-depleted death. Ginseng has enough qi to last it over a thousand years. Carrot, as well as all other plant foods "normally" eaten, as well as animals eating these foods, are never as strong and as strengthening as the best qi-rich plants and long-lived animals (e.g., turtles). Most if not all foods in a modern diet are "weak." Many herbs are "foods" too, "forgotten foods" and "strong foods" at that, not "weak foods..." ...and that's one reason our sissified, weakling-with-sweet-tooth-oriented culture has abolished them. We don't even eat bitter foods (the way all indigenous cultures do) which are, in and of themselves, a strong sexual enhancer just because the flavor, bitter, nourishes the heart, imparting feeling and "heart connection" to the otherwise heartlessly mechanical and therefore profoundly inferior (regardless of size and hardness) sexual experience. I think just about the only bitter food Americans partake of is coffee, but even that they sweeten with sugar and baby-food with milk. Yet I don't think I would want sex with anyone who doesn't at least drink coffee, because the heart of a weak-foodist is disconnected by "dietectomy," and heartless sex interests me not.

Incidentally, heart connection is what the use of tongue in kissing is for -- at least in adults -- the heart meridian opens into the tongue. In overgrown infants, of course, the culturally predominant species of homo sapiens today, it's used because sex and unfulfilled infantile needs are thoroughly intermixed in their psyche and they use sex as a substitute for breastfeeding they either didn't get or didn't get enough of, or didn't get from a feeling-unimpaired mother.

• Like 1

Honestly I am familiar with most of the herbs you listed, and am familiar with men who take them daily and believe none of them should be taken on a regular basis for sexual purposes. Medicinally to correct a temporary imbalance or perhaps recreationally (damiana in particular for women), but we did not evolve eating medicinal herbs regularly. Bitter herbs, yes--dark green greens of various bitter kinds.

My two cents.

On the other hand I do recommend women eat a half ounce of chocolate every day, and we certainly didn't evolve eating that--so I'm not exactly what you would call consistent. However I'm not afraid to be put to the test--I will compete against any herbal combination for improving female libido--my diet is in my intro. Month on herbals, one month washout, month on my full diet. See for yourself.

Edited by witch

Herbs ARE part of diet and nutrition, especially for a practicing taoist. A couple of my taoist nutrition gurus, Dr. Stephen Chang and Dr. Henry Lu, refer to herbs as "forgotten foods." Dr. Chang asserts a diet that doesn't include them is deficient in energy, meaning deficient in qi and jing and, invariably, shen, meaning everything will be affected adversely, including, but not limited to, one's sexual experiences. (It's not a quantity issue, it is a quality issue...) Dr. Chang's example: Carrot has enough qi to last it a few months, whereupon it dies a qi-depleted death. Ginseng has enough qi to last it over a thousand years. Carrot, as well as all other plant foods "normally" eaten, as well as animals eating these foods, are never as strong and as strengthening as the best qi-rich plants and long-lived animals (e.g., turtles). Most if not all foods in a modern diet are "weak." Many herbs are "foods" too, "forgotten foods" and "strong foods" at that, not "weak foods..." ...and that's one reason our sissified, weakling-with-sweet-tooth-oriented culture has abolished them. We don't even eat bitter foods (the way all indigenous cultures do) which are, in and of themselves, a strong sexual enhancer just because the flavor, bitter, nourishes the heart, imparting feeling and "heart connection" to the otherwise heartlessly mechanical and therefore profoundly inferior (regardless of size and hardness) sexual experience. I think just about the only bitter food Americans partake of is coffee, but even that they sweeten with sugar and baby-food with milk. Yet I don't think I would want sex with anyone who doesn't at least drink coffee, because the heart of a weak-foodist is disconnected by "dietectomy," and heartless sex interests me not.

Is English a second language for Dr. Chang or Dr. Lu maybe? I've found unfortunately that many dietary guides that deal with Chinese medical concepts get fuzzied up in translation. :( I think maybe the phrase they were looking for in regards to herbs wasn't "increase energy" but maybe "transform energy"? Hot-dry herbs like ginseng don't really increase the net store of energy one has (it's the thick bland foods like cooked root vegetables that do that), they release jing into qi, and boosting qi levels usually makes one feel more energetic. :)

But it's kind of like how in a car, stepping on the gas doesn't give you more gas. Using those type of herbs make one feel more energetic, but they don't give a person more energy.

Is English a second language for Dr. Chang or Dr. Lu maybe? I've found unfortunately that many dietary guides that deal with Chinese medical concepts get fuzzied up in translation. :( I think maybe the phrase they were looking for in regards to herbs wasn't "increase energy" but maybe "transform energy"? Hot-dry herbs like ginseng don't really increase the net store of energy one has (it's the thick bland foods like cooked root vegetables that do that), they release jing into qi, and boosting qi levels usually makes one feel more energetic. :)

But it's kind of like how in a car, stepping on the gas doesn't give you more gas. Using those type of herbs make one feel more energetic, but they don't give a person more energy.

Are you a native Chinese speaker?

Dr. Lu is best known for his translation of the Yellow Emperor's Classic Of Internal Medicine. This, as well as seven of his other books, are recommended by the Board of Acupuncture Examiners in the US. His second language, English, is the one in which he got his Ph.D. from the University of Edmonton, Canada. He has no trouble explaining exactly what he means, though his terminology differs somewhat from that of some other good translators of Chinese classics and from that of all the countless bad ones. Have you read any of his books?

Most native Chinese speakers fluent in English freely substitute "energy" for a concept too complex and alien for a Western mind to grasp (my guess is, most modern Chinese minds have trouble with jing-qi-shen too, contemporary education has made sure they do.) I, however, used a shortcut when I said "increase energy" that I've seen and heard used by numerous Chinese sources, but personally, I have no trouble thinking in nondualistic terms of the classic taoist cognitive paradigm, ten years of devoted practices down the road. Thick bland foods are jing-nourishing some of them, not all of them (e.g., glutinous rice is, but oatmeal isn't), but nowhere near to the extent ginseng is, and nowhere near to the extent deer antler is, and nowhere near to the extent a thick mushy soup WITH ginseng and deer antler is (my recipe was for such a soup, remember "bones" I mentioned? -- you cook gelatinous jing foods right outta a nice bone if you make the stock the right way, which means you cook it for a long time, protect the ginseng from heat in a separate container or use a double boiler, and so on). Trust me... I'm a pragmatist, I would never post a recipe for "energy" that doesn't mean both "jing-qi-shen" AND mitochondrial ATP, and both empirically AND theoretically. To disprove what I said, you would have to cook it, eat it, and then report on it doing nothing... which you wouldn't, I promise! <_<:D

My favourite testosterone boosting herbs are Tribulus, Wild Yam and Red Clover, these really do help increase

muscular strength and size. When taking these three as a stack my libido is absolutley through the roof, no

joke just sitting close to a girl gives you a rock hard erection, I really like having that kind of energy makes you feel very manly, anyway Tribulus seems to have an effect on the size of my penis, maybe its due o bloodflow and test levels.

My favourite testosterone boosting herbs are Tribulus, Wild Yam and Red Clover, these really do help increase

muscular strength and size. When taking these three as a stack my libido is absolutley through the roof, no

joke just sitting close to a girl gives you a rock hard erection, I really like having that kind of energy makes you feel very manly, anyway Tribulus seems to have an effect on the size of my penis, maybe its due o bloodflow and test levels.

How did you take these as a stack? Did you purchase them separately?

T

They are available in a single capsule, just google those three herbs and you will find plenty of products.

They are available in a single capsule, just google those three herbs and you will find plenty of products.

Ahh, but which one did you have success with? Alot of that stuff doesn't work due to poor quality and misleading amounts of actual active ingredients..

Thanks,

T

Lol, I started this post three years ago, anyways I didn't do the exercises religiously but I do believe my penis is bigger today then it was 3 years ago.

Best supplement for growth is Udos omega 3,6,9 blend, full of prostaglandin's for growth and ALA as well as GLA. Might start my penis workouts again.. lol

Lol, I started this post three years ago, anyways I didn't do the exercises religiously but I do believe my penis is bigger today then it was 3 years ago.

Well, I found out many years ago that it is just like all the muscles of the body. The more we exrecise it ( an individual muscle) the bigger it becomes.

Happy growing!

Peace & Love!

Best supplement for growth is Udos omega 3,6,9 blend, full of prostaglandin's for growth and ALA as well as GLA. Might start my penis workouts again.. lol

Three years and still obsessed with it? And still under the delusion that any one cares about your genitalia? Now that's what I call an unhealthy attachment. Not to mention bad taste in mentioning it to others.

Alright,

Herbs:

Agree with Taomeow, and the herbalists. I think it's actually called buetea superba.

Also tongkat ali is said to work through your leydig cells, which are the cells that initiate in puberty that cause penis and testicular development.

If your gonna snag some go through this guy:

https://premium-tongkat-cheap.com/Tongkat_Ali_.html

He buys in bulk from a huge distributor in Thailand, and just resells for very cheap. It's all high quality though.

Chems:

Also if your interested you can check out something called Andractim or topical dht.

If you search for it, you'll find tons of stuff and a lot of the chemical penis enlargers use it. It is primarily a steroid, so be aware and do your research for it. Generally though if you do a cycle of it for a month then chill for a month to let your receptors in your penis upregulate(come back to equalibrium after recieving so much dht) you can gain about an .5 - 1 inch every 1-2 cycles.

Also the 1 month on 1 month off gives your body time to regulate and keeps you clean. And too if your doing energy work/qigong/ whatever, you'll probably be fine. That said do your research.

If you do it in conjunction with jelqing or the like, the results tend to be fairly stable, to dramatic (guys gaining 1.5 inch or someshit).

A little bit on dht:

It is the primary masculinizing hormone, that is converted from testosterone, and is very important for the male body.

It is directly responsible for masculinization, penis growth, and secondary sex trait hair growth (beard, chest hair, BALDNESS) in males.

It doesn't convert to estrogen (like testosterone) if there is an excess of it in the body, which is ideal for people with gynecomastia as it can be applied topically to fix it. But this is also the problem for people with hair loss. It starts attaching to the scalp creating a build up that kills hair follicles.

Many say it is the cause of enlarged prostate, but I think it only causes enlarged prostate when estrogen is present.

In fact people with 5-alpha-reductase deficiency (the inability to metabolize DHT) are genetic guys, that may have any thing from a female physical body, to an underdeveloped male body (micropenis,etc).

You could basically say it's hyper yang hormone. This is my theory.

It seems to get a bad rap, but in doing my research and reading about a lot of the different science studies, it seems that it's just hype and pharm companies have jumped on the trend to buy dht inhibitors to help guys that don't want to loose their hair. But at the expense of their masculinity, and the hormones that have them act the way they do, and be the people they would be. So... full head of hair, but no sex drive etc...

Regardless, do your research, check and decide for yourself.

John

Edited by JohnC

Guest artform

Hi All.

Happy to bump this great post from the early days of this thread!

It ain't the meat it's the motion...

Unless you've a sledge-hammer or a needle-dick- concern yourself with connecting in a loving/giving open-hearted way and learn what your lover likes.

My girth has made me aware that some smaller women had some concern that I would not let them build up proper lubrication before any hard thrusting was engaged in... So I always take it slow, pace and gentle arousal seem much more important than size - as long as one is not massive or puny, put your mind into the partner's responses and indications of pleasure, not how large you are.

I have found soft-entry and getting hard while within a lover works best to both prolong the woman's arousal time and with-hold emmission -if that practice is being used.

I have found many women achieve orgasm before I become fully aroused. This is optimum for the Tao of Loving techniques some seek to master. My lover is satisfied and I have less need to ejaculate and spend the jing as jizz that I used to think was so very important to retain. I am no longer so very concerned with that, but the techniques are useful to make sure a woman is deeply satisfied.

Linking spirit and having out of body experiences that are shared and feel as if we had visited another planet are more my goals now when sharing sexual union. Being a spirit in a human body has some great benifits! Seek your united inner potentials, not your phallic potential and great sexually transmitted experiences will be shared!

I seem to remember that Sean has expressed some of these qualities on earlier threads...

Wayfarer has the best whole being approach here, IMHO. As a senior with medicine-induced ED, entering soft and both enjoying the ups and down of an ED sex session can be so much more loving if you make the energies exchange possibilities a central focus too. From direct exchanges through penile/vaginal contact, to mutual MicroCosmic Orbits and beyond, this is where my wife and I are flourishing so well now!!

Since we no longer have blog remnants here, I have posted a series in my Aneros Blog on Joyous Soft Penis Sex for all young and old: http://www.aneros.com/displayblog.php?id=3544

all the best genital portal access to these energies all

artform

You have to draw the energy up from the lower tan tien into the third eye then shoot it down through the penis and manifest an extension of your desired length.

But in order to do this you have to eat a lot of kangaroo kidneys to activate some of the energies required, then you must soil them with the energy of the heavens by taking a dump on the surface of the moon when it is exactly half full, this will create the heaven earth link needed to transmute the jing from the roo kidney energies, because it is very powerful, so by a blessing from the heavens only can you sublimate it, hence the dump.

It works i tell you. Not that i've ever done it, cuz you know, i don't need to ninja.gif

PS: The roo kidneys must be digested raw and no longer than 10 mins after the last heart beat of the animal has passed or all will fail and your penis will remain as is.

Edited by effilang

Guest artform

You have to draw the energy up from the lower tan tien into the third eye then shoot it down through the penis and manifest an extension of your desired length.

But in order to do this you have to eat a lot of kangaroo kidneys to activate some of the energies required, then you must soil them with the energy of the heavens by taking a dump on the surface of the moon when it is exactly half full, this will create the heaven earth link needed to transmute the jing from the roo kidney energies, because it is very powerful, so by a blessing from the heavens only can you sublimate it, hence the dump.

It works i tell you. Not that i've ever done it, cuz you know, i don't need to ninja.gif

PS: The roo kidneys must be digested raw and no longer than 10 mins after the last heart beat of the animal has passed or all will fail and your penis will remain as is.

Then again a duck may be somebody's uncle! Screwing indeed! Is size all about sperm competition guys, or just locker room vanity fair...

Read it and weep: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/08/duck-penises/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+%28Wired%3A+Index+3+%28Top+Stories+2%29%29

ahh yes, but those studies were carried out before the birth of the internet, and faceless, anonymous chat rooms. The average has increased since then to around 8 or 9 inches. Flacid.

And that is just the girth.