Thanks Bagua. I am finding it to be a very deeply rewarding practice even though I am doing it in a very gradual approach. The more aligned you are with your WILL the more the bliss mobile seems to kick into gear. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 2

What's K&C, if you don't mind me asking?

I never did a ritual in my life.

Study of scripture, contemplation, meditation and light trance, basic pranayama.

Plus er one or two or three other things.

Simple stuff, really.

Then I had this blazing head thing come down into the top of my skull.

So much more to it than that though.

Was it an Angel?

Was it myself from some higher dimension or some future time?

Because I made a simple prayer to my far flung future perfected self.

And that prayer was "Not my will but thy Will be done."

And then it happened.

I think it was what they sometimes call a sudden enlightenment experience.

I ate of the fruits of my meditation.

quattordicesima.jpg

Pentecost%20-%20togues%20of%20fire.jpg

" And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other languages, as the Spirit gave them utterance. And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language."

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

What's K&C, if you don't mind me asking?

I never did a ritual in my life.

Study of scripture, contemplation, meditation and light trance, basic pranayama.

Plus er one or two or three other things.

Simple stuff, really.

Then I had this blazing head thing come down into the top of my skull.

So much more to it than that though.

Was it an Angel?

Was it myself from some higher dimension or some future time?

Because I made a simple prayer to my far flung future perfected self.

And that prayer was "Not my will but thy Will be done."

And then it happened.

I think it was what they sometimes call a sudden enlightenment experience.

I ate of the fruits of my meditation.

Go to the beginning of this thread and read though it. Lots shared.

My 2 cents, Peace

quattordicesima.jpg

Pentecost%20-%20togues%20of%20fire.jpg

" And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other languages, as the Spirit gave them utterance. And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language."

I think its great the way they learned to balance cigarette lighters on their heads.

• Like 3

I like the way the artist depicted the 'wonder' of the moment in the second pic. A true master.

And ... to import a pic from the 'alien skulls' thread ......

THIS guy would find them handy to be in the middle of :

stoned_bush_bong.jpg

• Like 1

Ah, K&C, knowledge and conversation, yeah.

Nuthin' ta do with kentucky or chicken then.

I like birds.

I don't eat them.

Yes, I had the knowledge and conversation, then, that is entirely correct.

I wasn't expecting it.

Then again, I was.

It happened three days after I realised the Pure Mind, Pure Land Doctrine of the Ultimate Boddhisatvas.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

IMO, a very good blog on the topic of the HGA: http://josephinemccarthy.com/2014/03/08/magic-the-holy-guardian-angel/#more-255

My 2 cents, Peace

IMO dead wrong on several things. Makes me wonder if the author has tried the methods that she discusses? I figure from the wording the author has found a method which works for her; but wow, what she has to say about other methods and how they work or not really really makes me wonder.

Edited by BaguaKicksAss
  • Like 1

She does says some quite controversial things regarding other formalized systems. Likely to piss a lot of people off.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

I think it is the HGA of the Church of the Sub-genius. (remember 'Bob' ? )

r2.jpg?resize=469%2C338

Looks like a 'comment' on their philosophy on the subject ? ... they could have sourced a glyph sometimes used to depict a 'Guardian Angel' and tweaked it a bit.

• Like 1

Looks like a 'comment' on their philosophy on the subject ? ... they could have sourced a glyph sometimes used to depict a 'Guardian Angel' and tweaked it a bit.

The 'wings of slack'/'time control' emblem was designed by the artist and painter Robert Williams. Its an interesting interpretation of the winged disk symbol, which fits the subgenius mythos in a few different ways.

robert-williams-pavilion-of-red-clown.jp

RWilliams.jpg

artwork_images_425933105_615230_robert-w

rw009.jpg

repository-of-lost-things.jpg

5474379532_d7cc5aa6a3.jpg

• Like 4

The 'wings of slack'/'time control' emblem was designed by the artist and painter Robert Williams. Its an interesting interpretation of the winged disk symbol, which fits the subgenius mythos in a few different ways.

robert-williams-pavilion-of-red-clown.jp

RWilliams.jpg

artwork_images_425933105_615230_robert-w

rw009.jpg

repository-of-lost-things.jpg

5474379532_d7cc5aa6a3.jpg

Sorry that's no good - one of those pictures does not have a semi-naked woman in it.

• Like 4

Usually when I went beyond 350 micrograms the semi-naked women departed my visions too (usually, that is, back in the '70s ... I wouldn't bother nowadays - so dont try this at home kids - not nowadays. :()

Edited by Nungali

Sorry that's no good - one of those pictures does not have a semi-naked woman in it.

The Church of the SubGenius is the PAN-RELIGION of the FUTURE, and REBELS against the namby-pamby, goody two-shoes "NEW AGE" and "AQUARIAN" ideals of most occult weirdos. Such people are fools, they do not curse, they have no understanding of the need for spiritual violence in this modern space-age a-go-go society.

The SubGenius wants no part of the "New Age," it is already here and it obviously sucks. The SubGenius would rather RETRIEVE the manly Past, before 1971 or even 1953, or else dwell in the naughty, fun-loving REMOTE FUTURE, a strange time when anything made of plastic is a valuable antique that collectors will KILL for, when SEXHURT will be recognized and indulged in as sane human nature no matter whether any 'church' or 'government' allows it.

But such things are TRIFLES!

The SubGenius knows that JEHOVAH 1 is a VENGEFUL GOD OF WRATH! JEHOVAH 1 - a.k.a. YAHWEH - is a mad alien, full of eyes round about, He cometh with the clouds, radioactive, all-pervading, He has forged His covenant with the SubGenius in CHAINS of GENETIC PROGRAMMING and DEMANDS OBEISANCE to His caveman sense of humor. He has been denying us SLACK and what He is making us do dates back to Homo Connectus, First Whole Man; only by letting our bodies obey the Code of financial lust survival that is built into them can our brains be freed from his INEVITABLE FIST.

Everything we do, have done, or will ever do, normally on-the-job but also and especially on the causational level of micro-atomic occurences and billionth-of-a-nanosecond electron collisions, is dictated by the permutations of the great SKORE, the cosmic worknet of cause-and-effect, the mutamorphic ARCHIVE of the shapes and movements of every blood tick, sperm whale, vampire gnat, movie star and gorgosaurus, "all the molecules of oil on all the grains of sand of every moonlit beach of the world. " No, "YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE SKORE." But JEHOVAH 1 can...and like an ax this TOTAL FATE PROGRAM confronts our similarly-encoded SENSE OF SLACK and cleaves our heads straight down the middle into schizocephalic right and left sides whose sub-id battleground is responsible for our precariously balanced NENTAL IVES: clones of us in the spirit world whose duplicate lusts influence our behavior on this material plane. Yes - JEHOVAH 1 smote us in primeval days with BAD BRAKES by which we cannot stop our devil twin from overcoming our 'better nature' and by which, furthermore, we cannot even begin to tell the difference between the two!

Now when the heavens had consolidated themselves along with their forces and all their administration, the prime parent became insolent. And he was honored by all the army of angels. And all the gods and their angels gave blessing and honor to him. And for his part, he was delighted and continually boasted, saying to them, "I have no need of anyone." He said, "It is I who am God, and there is no other one that exists apart from me." And when he said this, he sinned against all the immortal beings who give answer. And they laid it to his charge.

Then when Pistis saw the impiety of the chief ruler, she was filled with anger. She was invisible. She said, "You are mistaken, Samael," (that is, "blind god"). "There is an immortal man of light who has been in existence before you, and who will appear among your modelled forms; he will trample you to scorn, just as potter's clay is pounded. And you will descend to your mother, the abyss, along with those that belong to you. For at the consummation of your (pl.) works, the entire defect that has become visible out of the truth will be abolished, and it will cease to be, and will be like what has never been." Saying this, Pistis revealed her likeness of her greatness in the waters. And so doing, she withdrew up to her light.

Now when Sabaoth, the son of Yaldabaoth, heard the voice of Pistis, he sang praises to her, and he condemned the father [...] at the word of Pistis; and he praised her because she had instructed them about the immortal man and his light. Then Pistis Sophia stretched out her finger and poured upon him some light from her light, to be a condemnation of his father. Then when Sabaoth was illumined, he received great authority against all the forces of chaos. Since that day he has been called "Lord of the Forces".

He hated his father, the darkness, and his mother, the abyss, and loathed his sister, the thought of the prime parent, which moved to and fro upon the waters. And because of his light, all the authorities of chaos were jealous of him. And when they had become disturbed, they made a great war in the seven heavens. Then when Pistis Sophia had seen the war, she dispatched seven archangels to Sabaoth from her light. They snatched him up to the seventh heaven. They stood before him as attendants. Furthermore, she sent him three more archangels, and established the kingdom for him over everyone, so that he might dwell above the twelve gods of chaos.

Now when Sabaoth had taken up the place of repose in return for his repentance, Pistis also gave him her daughter Zoe (Life), together with great authority, so that she might instruct him about all things that exist in the eighth heaven. And as he had authority, he made himself first of all a mansion. It is huge, magnificent, seven times as great as all those that exist in the seven heavens.

• Like 2