Jox

End of relationship...

No spiritual women?

Wash out ya mouth bro!

The list of spiritual women is feckin' endless...

Start here...

http://press.princet...itles/7733.html

I did not say NO spiritual women. You missed something. I recall many spirit. men and only few women. Of course there were spiritual woman and there are many looking for something but I just did not encounter one yet who would be attractive for me. And I dont pick up girls on streets anymore. Only this is my point

The point is this: quit looking, and work on yourself. You might NEVER encounter a member of the opposite sex that is going to be completely in sync with your path that you can have a physical relationship with. Once you get to this point, you will find girls everywhere ... kinda spooky.

So you offer me not to do my practice and do searching for a nice girl? Hmmm.

What does mean working on my self? To get good job, nice car, finish a course how to pick up girls and chat to them?

Recently I tried that. Only one out of ten who was dating me. She was very nice but 15 years younger and we had not much in common. I can't afford myself going for drinking just because a girl want this. This is NOT what I want. I dont need drinking and smoking girl. You want to say this is problem with me. I am looking quite attractive I would say but I cant talk a lot to people who have no much in common with my interests. I dont like talking much about waht people talking normally and I just dont like such companies. I am just not looking for anybody at the moment. It is better to work with your desires. Shall I just come up to a girl on street and talk to her? I did but it is no working... May be because I am foreigner. But for me easier not to bother about this. May be It would not bad to have lover but it is not easy anyway. You going to spend your time and energy on this. I dont see enough reason for this. I would like to date somebody with same interests otherwise nothing to talk and you going to split up anyway.

Worst chat up lines in the world are spiritual ones.

Show an interest, ask questions, find out what she is into...

Job done.

;-)

I did. She was very nice and light. Not spiritaul. We had nice time. But then she sent sms that she wants pubs and drinking and as I don't do this there is no point seeing each other. It was much pain for me to overcome this.

So you offer me not to do my practice and do searching for a nice girl? Hmmm.

What does mean working on my self? To get good job, nice car, finish a course how to pick up girls and chat to them?

Recently I tried that. Only one out of ten who was dating me. She was very nice but 15 years younger and we had not much in common. I can't afford myself going for drinking just because a girl want this. This is NOT what I want. I dont need drinking and smoking girl. You want to say this is problem with me. I am looking quite attractive I would say but I cant talk a lot to people who have no much in common with my interests. I dont like talking much about waht people talking normally and I just dont like such companies. I am just not looking for anybody at the moment. It is better to work with your desires. Shall I just come up to a girl on street and talk to her? I did but it is no working... May be because I am foreigner. But for me easier not to bother about this. May be It would not bad to have lover but it is not easy anyway. You going to spend your time and energy on this. I dont see enough reason for this. I would like to date somebody with same interests otherwise nothing to talk and you going to split up anyway.

My apologies, I have seriously misjudged your progress on the path to enlightenment. I am not a good teacher for you; the fault is entirely my own, for I cannot really relate to the level of conciousness that you are currently operating in. There are some here that can properly move within these levels of conciousness that can help you. Please take their advice to heart. I hope that you can make progress on your path.

You meet a nice class or person at Tai Chi.

Plenty of Tai Chi classes in Eire.

Dublin especially.

I know and I was doing classes for few years not taichi only. But they were not kinda attractive for me personally. I dont want to go there just on the purpose to find a girl. At the moment I am looking connection to Kwan Yin and this is what I want concentrate on at the moment. I dont want to write here anymore. Sorry

Edited by Eugene

There is only one reason someone feels a pain of loss when they lose a girl. It's because they don't have any other girls, and they don't believe they could easily go and get another one of the same level of quality. People will say things like "no, she was just so special", but I guarantee you that if you have several girlfriends you will never feel the same pain as if you only have one. It is only social conditioning that makes people think they have to settle or fit into social norms. They make you into a slave, they make you dependent on others to feel good, and make you feel you have to invest so much into society and what it wants. Invest in your self, not your social conditioning.

Get more girls.

I eventually found someone who's practice runs a course parallel to my own. She shares enough of the same values that it just works even though we don't do all the same stuff. You can have both.

I don't like the idea of sitting around and "waiting". It seems helpless and risky, and it's certainly not pimp. If you for some reason still wanted only one single lifelong relationship even though that desire is just social conditioning, another strategy might be finding someone with a life that is more on the sheltered end of things, younger like 18, and directing them slowly and surely into how you view the world. Worth trying both ways.

Edited by Immortal4life

"Typical crap in women's mind shown in this movie"

Hmm, does the movie show the crap or beget the crap?

Some scripts get thrown at you, others are literally taught to you from the cradle, often by example. Some get beat into you and some, well, where do you think they come from?

Here are just a few things I have been taught about love and being a woman:

- Love means compliance and acceptance

- Love means dependence

- Standing up for myself is unfeminine

- Speaking out is unfeminine

- My main contribution to the world is children

That stuff probably comes from insecure men who can't get girls. They then blame girls because they don't know how to handle them, don't understand them, and are not attuned to their emotions. This is where an insecure guy then brings out the "bitch" word. If someone is secure, then someone who stands up, speaks up, is emotional, and a challenge, is fun to them.

Edited by Immortal4life

There is only one reason someone feels a pain of loss when they lose a girl. It's because they don't have any other girls, and they don't believe they could easily go and get another one of the same level of quality. People will say things like "no, she was just so special", but I guarantee you that if you have several girlfriends you will never feel the same pain as if you only have one. It is only social conditioning that makes people think they have to settle or fit into social norms. They make you into a slave, they make you dependent on others to feel good, and make you feel you have to invest so much into society and what it wants. Invest in your self, not your social conditioning.

Get more girls.

having had multiple girlfriends on several occaisions, i must say that you are wrong. The attitude that women are all the same so if you are heartbroken get another woman is shallow and shortsighted. The reason i have been sad when relationships end, in spite of the fact that i have had other partners, is because i cared about that person and now they are not part of my life. Did that occur to you, that some people develop relationships with others that go beyond the generative organs?

Of couse, if one were unable, due to scarring or lack of emotional intelligence, to do so, i can see how your point of view would make sense. Once again i feel compelled to assure you that your point of view is narrow and represents only the tip of an iceberg of relationship experiences.

And why did you think they were special, bring them into your life, and emotionally attach? Value. Because they had value to you. More than your other girls. You clearly didn't value them as much. You place different value on different girls. Then you got into the trap of being more and more attached, and emotionally investing more and more, to the one you saw as valuable. If Jessica Alba or Selena Gomez asked you on a date the day after you broke up with your "special girl", your pain vanishes and you forget the old girl. Because Jessica Alba has that much more social value.

Edited by Immortal4life

Actually there is one more way you will feel pain if you lose a girl. That is, if you lose her to another guy, because he was a bigger pimp, and she saw him as having more value. No matter what anyone tells you, warding off other guys and being higher value and more emotionally fun than them is a vital skill you need to have in this world.

Humans are social beings. It is in our nature to be successful and climb the social ladder. A new study has proven that the pain people feel when they lose social status, is from activation of the same part of the brain that is responsible for feeling physical pain. The pain of losing a valued or coveted girl, is from not only the loss of chances to reproduce with high quality genes, but I believe the loss of social status that comes with losing the girl

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2012/04/rejection.aspx

I4L I've spent quite a bit of time talking with the pickup artists in Scottsdale and reading many of the same things you are linking. I find your conclusions shallow and objectifying toward women. Have you ever created an energetic and empathic connection with a partner? Treated them as an equal and part of you as opposed to a possession? There is more to relationships than sex and social status.

• Like 2

I always am empathetic and love creating connections, everyone is unique and I love that. At the same time I never get attached to the point of pain. All of humanity is spiritually connected and are equals in that sense, no one is truly better than anyone else, but society, creates a social hierarchy that says some people are more valuable than others and some are given more opportunities than others. It's a socially created thing, but it still exist,s we can't deny it. I also don't care to be politically correct or worry about that kind of thing. That's cool you talk to pick up artists though. That subject interests me a lot. What have your conversations been about?

I know that sex can also be a spiritual cultivation, like the so called tantra, or "dual cultivation", it's interesting, but I can always rely on myself for spiritual practice and would not risk it being interfered with.

I don't objectify people, but we have to also be realistic and realize that both men and women have an objective aspect to them, and will always be viewed that way in society. Conforming to social conditioning or social norms is also a form of objectification.

Edited by Immortal4life

And why did you think they were special, bring them into your life, and emotionally attach? Value. Because they had value to you. More than your other girls. You clearly didn't value them as much. You place different value on different girls. Then you got into the trap of being more and more attached, and emotionally investing more and more, to the one you saw as valuable. If Jessica Alba or Selena Gomez asked you on a date the day after you broke up with your "special girl", your pain vanishes and you forget the old girl. Because Jessica Alba has that much more social value.

why are you asking me questions and then answering for me? if you really cared why i thought these things or acted in that way you would let me answer for myself. but you seem to think you know everything, and as we all know, one can't have a conversation with someone who already knows everything.

I find your approach to my scenario to be more narrow-mindedness and shallow cockthink. We obviously work in very different ways, which is fine, except that you presumptuously think that everyone works just like you do. And we don't. Even if most people are that shallow, you might benefit by realizing that many people aren't.

Initially we talked about cigars and weight loss. I had a rather parallel upbringing with more than a few fellows. Fundamentalist Christianity does not equip a believing young male with any sort of dating skills "in the world." Many of the relationships that spring from that sort of church environment are nigh on arranged. Many of the fellows in the community were usually after one goal: losing their virginity. Most of them said, "It's like Pringles man, once you pop, you can't stop."

I've studied their material, used some of the techniques myself and found it highly effective in creating shallow physical relationships. The type of woman that the techniques attract, the lifestyle that is espoused and the sheer number of fellows I encountered who quickly became jaded with it was enough for me not to fall into the trap.

http://xkcd.com/1027/

• Like 1

Actually I'm 17, you got me ;P

oh that explains it.

when you grow up you'll have a good chance to realize what the rest of us have been trying to tell you.

and you do most certainly objectify women, you just don't realize youre doing it because this culture has beaten its pimp values and its sexual gaming into your head. All that hollow nonsense objectifies women, and men too. You seem to think your value to women comes from how wet you can get your dick. There is SOOO much more to relationships its mindblowing.

good luck, 17 is tough. Try not to take the pickup artist stuff to seriously.. real women don't like that approach. Its for bar sluts.

• Like 2

why are you asking me questions and then answering for me? if you really cared why i thought these things or acted in that way you would let me answer for myself. but you seem to think you know everything, and as we all know, one can't have a conversation with someone who already knows everything.

I find your approach to my scenario to be more narrow-mindedness and shallow cockthink. We obviously work in very different ways, which is fine, except that you presumptuously think that everyone works just like you do. And we don't. Even if most people are that shallow, you might benefit by realizing that many people aren't.

Really caring? Is that like a Real Scotsman? Don't get too emotional there hey?

All people have the same underlying instincts, desires, and wants. At some level it's in their DNA. That doesn't mean just spreading genes, but it also means all humans innately have a desire for social status. It's only when it comes to social conditioning that major differences arise, hatred, prejudice, naive unrealistic views of human relations, etc. arise. I'm not sure why you think I know everything, but ok if you say so.

Edited by Immortal4life

FWIW - a human's brain is not fully developed until their 20s. You just might start seeing females differently in a decade. ;)

Hahaha, you're cute, I'm just kidding. I can't believe you believed me geeesh! ;P