Jox

End of relationship...

wow i see i didnt miss much. yes as rainbowvein said, i simply don't like talking to people like i4l. nothing emotional, lol you should learn to read peoples cues better, big pimpin!

anyway i will point out that not all women desire alpha males, and i will even cite a PUA who has travelled the world and says so himself. oooh juicy. so keep on the pimpin path i4l and maybe one day you will realize that there is more to life than the short version of it you've been sold. til then.. ta ta

I feel like you have a dangerous side to you. You have a little bit of lawbreaker in you. Just add me to your friends list and no one will know.

If you could have any super power what would it be?

Haha...pulling out the game on TTB now? Creepy.

• Like 3

Edited by sinansencer

Edited by sinansencer

what up i4l no game when youre proven wrong?

no cocky comeback or snide remark about the article i cited?

im disappointed. not pimp. lol

Dude chill out, you don't have to be so butt hurt. I've never heard of Roosh and it was a bunch of rhetoric about America being "broken" and perverted. Basically the guy called all American girls "cum dumpsters" and other derogatory names, I didn't take it too seriously. Where is Roosh's in field footage?

Edited by Immortal4life

i dont take you too seriously, so no not butthurt.. just thought it was funny that you didnt have a quick remark for once

america is probably all youve ever seen, so i wont get into defending the view that its a broken and perverted place. i dont know anything about roosh i just thought his perspective was interesting for a PUA. all that is trash to me, so youre not saying anything by calling him wrong.

i dont like most american girls either so whatever. i see you havent disproven him, just picked at the parts of his writing that you didnt like. no point made. you didnt even address the issue, just some other issues. don't worry i like you better on ignore. i wont be peeking at anymore posts so save it.

Well you know, that's why I'm here, to think up quick witted remarks for you.

I'm not American.

I didn't call Roosh wrong or right, I just asked for his in field footage interacting with American girls vs. girls from Iceland.

You admit you have problems with girls from your own country.

Apparently, you can read posts of people you have on ignore.

Edited by Immortal4life

Immortal4life,

I apologize for being offensive earlier. Feel free to be who you are. Really. I appreciate you being here, being yourself, being interested in what you are, experimenting with ideas....and I only had a moment of smugness and white knight syndrome, forgetting that there is actually nothing wrong with you.

I just personally find problems with the PUA approach, because it doesn't take the individual "prey" into consideration. It's a numbers game, and if you cast your net far and wide, eventually you get a fish or two. There is no concern for actually being interested in who these women are as people...that fish you catch generally turns out to be an unfulfilling "meal", or relationship....a lack thereof....most guys want mutual love, deep down. They want someone who has good personality and is interesting, and not just a hook up with a programmable robot of flesh. So while it seems to work, sometimes in a scary way because this stuff actually circumvents the conscious mind and will of the prey, it isn't the kind of thing which is in line with spirituality. It isn't a good vibe, and doesn't create good character in yourself.

Not saying that to further ridicule or put you down...just sharing an opinion which might be helpful in your life. Maybe you've already had these ideas, and think that PUA stuff is fine and you can find what you are looking for by using it. That is possible. Best of luck.

• Like 2

Immortal4life,

I apologize for being offensive earlier. Feel free to be who you are. Really. I appreciate you being here, being yourself, being interested in what you are, experimenting with ideas....and I only had a moment of smugness and white knight syndrome, forgetting that there is actually nothing wrong with you.

I just personally find problems with the PUA approach, because it doesn't take the individual "prey" into consideration. It's a numbers game, and if you cast your net far and wide, eventually you get a fish or two. There is no concern for actually being interested in who these women are as people...that fish you catch generally turns out to be an unfulfilling "meal", or relationship....a lack thereof....most guys want mutual love, deep down. They want someone who has good personality and is interesting, and not just a hook up with a programmable robot of flesh. So while it seems to work, sometimes in a scary way because this stuff actually circumvents the conscious mind and will of the prey, it isn't the kind of thing which is in line with spirituality. It isn't a good vibe, and doesn't create good character in yourself.

Not saying that to further ridicule or put you down...just sharing an opinion which might be helpful in your life. Maybe you've already had these ideas, and think that PUA stuff is fine and you can find what you are looking for by using it. That is possible. Best of luck.

This is the same thing I would say..too in pms or the posts ive edited. I did get that white knight syndrome too.

Immortal4life,

I appreciate your words.

However I don't share your bleak view of meeting women.

First, not all PUAs philosophies are the same. Any type of relationship has to be a mutual thing. You absolutley have to be able to create a real connection, real emotions, and be interested in women. You have to love women to be successful with them. They are not stupid.

The second point I will address is "circumventing the will of the prey" as you put it. Ok....How often are people "torn" between 2 decisions? One part of them wants to do one thing, but another part of them resists. Women want sex, they want relationships, and they want an alpha man to lead and give them that full range of emotions. But then social conditioning comes in and says to them no you shouldn't do that, you are a slut, you are bad, you should try to fit into what society wants you to be. Find a nice guy, like a doctor or lawyer and marry him spending your life raising his kids. So they become "torn" between their innate instincts and desires, and what society says they should be. If I tell a girl we are just going to my house to "hang out" or watch Jersey Shore, she knows that is not the only reason we are going, but she appreciates that the responsibility is taken off her shoulders. Taking it off her shoulders creates even more comfort, more connection, and facilitates a deeper relationship.

On the flip side, even if say, a guy who is less scrupulous, and uses alcohol to hook up with a girl, hooks up with her and then doesn't call her. She gets all pissy about it and resents him. Well, a part of her still wanted it at the time, it's just afterwards she is mad because her social conditioning says she shouldn't have done it. Remember, alcohol often brings out what people really want to do but are inhibited from doing by society when sober. Her social conditioning is what says no, her innate desire says yes. Which one is really her true will?

Edited by Immortal4life

.have fun enjoy life I guess

Edited by sinansencer

Which one is really her true will?

What you essentially said was: everyone has all sorts of conflicting desires inside, and in order to get what you want out of them, you choose a direction for them to take...which WILL have negative repercussions (society thinking she is a slut, etc). Furthermore, you insist that it's good to bring women to their instinctual level of desires, rather than the conscious level of intelligence, foresight and intuition.

At least in my view, that approach is obviously not in line with her true will.

• Like 2

I said I will always nurture a person's innate desires over their social conditioning. I never said anything about their conscious mind, their will, subconscious mind, soul, or spirit.

Don't blame me for what society does to people though. Don't get it twisted.

Remember the mind is lucifer, and the greatest obstacle to overcome and let go of. Is her "true" will kind of like a "true" Scotsman?

Edited by Immortal4life

Immortal4life,

this post inspired me to sit with the issue of sexism, manipulation, and PUA for a couple hours yesterday. I realized i get my white knight suit out too and wanted to thank you for the reality check turtleshell.

I also realized that everything is self-regulating, and if a person engages in a worldview that divides the world into "pimps" and "hos" then hos is the only kind of woman they are likely to meet. I still see the bling approach to "social value" that america has marketed to the world as being responsible for many problems that men and women face today in their attempt to live a happy life. But i really want to express my appreciation to you for your sensible perspective. While it seems to me that one persons problems are everyone's problems, i really don't need to do anything with i4l but just put him on ignore and stop reading the crap he posts (since that is what i have chosen to do). No need to drag it out further than that.

I get kind of passionate about the way women are treated, and i couldnt, in 2 hours, figure out why. I guess i just feel that women deserve better, and that like i mentioned, one persons problems are the groups problems.. but i can't trace my feelings to a source that makes sense to me. Its just a gut thing.

Anyway my gratitude for giving me such nourishing food for thought, and for setting a good example...

• Like 1