Jox

End of relationship...

And the white-suited dude in the 1st video I posted and the weird death of the woman on the ladder in the second. I'd apologise if I were responsible for making those but I'm unfortunately not. For more music (random) videos, meet me in my PPF

Hahaha, you are such a sentimental softie! You're so soft you sicken me, it's cute. I hate you.

Yes! Hate all the sentiments!

Don't be a hater.

Haha, you are a total nerd, but I'm getting the feeling more like a herd, or a hot nerd.

What was the craziest most spontaneous thing you did when you were 17?

I am 17, so I don't understand what that means to you. It's cool we could be crazy jackass asshole teen buddies together, but I'm only friends with crazy, fun, and smart people so I dunno....

You definitely come across as independent and determined, kind of a refreshing quality to see these days. From your description of how you were taught to be submissive, not stand up for yourself, etc. it sounds like it was something you needed and was the right decision.

Hum, should also add that I'm far far far away from 17 now. I just thought about it, but you're a minor (-18 years old).

Am I even legally allowed to talk to you in your State? I have to go ask.

lmao, psst, you missed it earlier.....

I'm not actually 17

you're silly

Very often. Check. I'm going to wait until either Sean gets back to me on the minor question or you can prove that you're +18 before I talk to you again. Until such. Have a very good weekend:-)

I'm not here to prove myself to you. I feel like if you open up we can have a real connection, but that is up to you. You want to talk to me or you don't. If you don't that is fine, never talk to me again if you don't want to... you're so silly :P

Dude, it's nothing against you. I just prefer we resolve the legal adult thing prior:-) I'm sure TTB's has a T&C to that effect but I'd rather CMA :-)

I feel like you have a dangerous side to you. You have a little bit of lawbreaker in you. Just add me to your friends list and no one will know.

If you could have any super power what would it be?

How crazy did you really get when you were 17 K? You seem like a Kate or a Katherine, is that why your handle is K?

It's K like Kuan Lin... and you should have got her digits by now dude ;)

Edited by Mal Stainkey
  • Like 2