Jox

End of relationship...

When I was 17 none of this stuff bothered me in the slightest. I would suggest that there's something in that.

And if you'll please, I'll return to this post with a video (it will be 1980's horrible) to illustrate.

Until then, be yourself mate :-)

And after that.

Be yourself, mate.

Discern always.

Edit: "Pimp" is not very discerning

--- opinion, pimp-hater-seriously WTF--

Edited by -K-

Initially we talked about cigars and weight loss. I had a rather parallel upbringing with more than a few fellows. Fundamentalist Christianity does not equip a believing young male with any sort of dating skills "in the world." Many of the relationships that spring from that sort of church environment are nigh on arranged. Many of the fellows in the community were usually after one goal: losing their virginity. Most of them said, "It's like Pringles man, once you pop, you can't stop."

I've studied their material, used some of the techniques myself and found it highly effective in creating shallow physical relationships. The type of woman that the techniques attract, the lifestyle that is espoused and the sheer number of fellows I encountered who quickly became jaded with it was enough for me not to fall into the trap.

http://xkcd.com/1027/

I can't agree with this, this is not what I have seen. There aren't different classes of women. There aren't "special" ones who can have emotional connections, and then another class of dirty party girls who are just superficial and hopeless. You are the one stereotyping people here, claiming there are "types" of women. You know what? Just cuz a girl sleeps with you doesn't mean she does with just anyone. All women have the same basic instincts and want an alpha male.

I resent your sexism and classings of women.

It's true though, getting girls, and feeling like the man, is the best feeling in the world. being the alpha male of your peers is pure ecstasy. No loser chode male will tell you what to do, stand up to you, are talk shit to your face. If you taste that you won't ever be able to go back.

Edited by Immortal4life

oh that explains it.

when you grow up you'll have a good chance to realize what the rest of us have been trying to tell you.

and you do most certainly objectify women, you just don't realize youre doing it because this culture has beaten its pimp values and its sexual gaming into your head. All that hollow nonsense objectifies women, and men too. You seem to think your value to women comes from how wet you can get your dick. There is SOOO much more to relationships its mindblowing.

good luck, 17 is tough. Try not to take the pickup artist stuff to seriously.. real women don't like that approach. Its for bar sluts.

Just cuz a guy wants to be what he is innately driven to do, be an alpha male, reproduce a lot, basically be a pimp, and have high social value, it doesn't make him an "asshole", it doesn't mean he objectifies women, and it doesn't make him a dishonest player. It is only social conditioning, and people's jealousy that causes this type of thinking.

Calling me an objectifier is no different than calling a girl a slut, it's not true.

Edited by Immortal4life

Really caring? Is that like a Real Scotsman? Don't get too emotional there hey?

no its kinda like not being an asshole though. Like i said, when you grow up, you might learn about caring. Who can say.

All people have the same underlying instincts desires and wants. At some level it's in their DNA. That doesn't mean just spreading genes, but it also means all humans innately have a desire for social status. It's only when it comes to social conditioning that major differences arise, hatred, prejudice, naive unrealistic views of human relations, etc. arise. I'm not sure why you think I know everything, but ok if you say so.

because you act like you know everything. i explained why in my last post. because you ask questions facetiously, not in an attempt to learn something about someone your'e talking to, but as a setup to make your own point with equally facetious answers. if you didnt understand the first time, im not sure what value you or anyone else is going to receive from my repeating myself... *facepalm*

some people care nothing for social status. many awakened people, actual role models, completely turn your theory on its head. There is a world beyond pickupartist bullshit and you haven't discovered it yet, so any attempt to elucidate to you this world is going to sound like trying to tell a blind person about the sun. In that light, im not going to waste too much more of my time, only to say, you are most certainly wrong in your assertions about all of humanity acting in one way because we all have dna. there is so much variance in that system alone that only a fool would think that all of humanity acts in one single way. Anyone who actually observes humanity for themselves would see otherwise.

All I know about you is what you tell me. And I don't spend much time trying to discern what is true and what is BS in your posts. As per K, I'm not that wowed by your arguments.

I didn't realize I was supposed to wow you. It's ok though don't worry about it, you don't have to be, I'm not offended.

All women have the same basic instincts and want an alpha male.

I resent your sexism and classings of women.

when you say "all women.. [x]" you are bound to be wrong. generalizations like that are almost never correct, and certainly not when it comes to women. sheesh.

thats called a blanket statement and its basically a form of logical fallacy. If you pay attention to the arthurian legends, all women wanted sovereignty, but not even that is true.

whats true is, people who make blanket statements and gross generalizations are bound to be incorrect.

I don't make sex videos, i'm sorry to disappoint you rainbow vein.

To answer your question, ultimately my state and power is drawn from within me. However, I recognize we live on the physical plane and that physical things in real life, do affect your inner state and power too. I am not immune and neither are you, right?

when you say "all women.. [x]" you are bound to be wrong. generalizations like that are almost never correct, and certainly not when it comes to women. sheesh.

In certain contexts, like say certain aspects of genetic programming, we can say all women are the same. If we take that context to an even more specific level, we could say in some contexts ALL humans, male and female, are the same.

That's not a generalization. Another one for example, humans don't grow wings. None, ever.

Edited by Immortal4life

Alright. Found it.

I won't deny women love that sentimental type stuff, and want to be desired, and love being told it......but.....by an alpha male they already have decided has value.

I think we need some balance here, from the other side of the puzzle. I believe this is all any man ever really needs to know about life, and will serve you even better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCG2BquGHFU

Don't hate, congratulate

Since I now see that you're 17 I4L I would suggest that you live a few more years. Once you're old enough to get into a bar and apply the techniques you will see exactly what I mean. A woman that is emotionally intelligent, secure in her identity, and genuinely interesting will be practically immune to anything a pickup artist throws. All women do not have the same basic instincts, homosexuals and bisexuals are shown to have a slightly different structure to the hippocampus. I am definitely not within the social norm and typically my relationships are polyamorous.

I think I'll take a cue from konchog and I can only hope that your experiences over the next few years will change the conclusions you have come to with such youthful surety.

• Like 1

Since I now see that you're 17 I4L I would suggest that you live a few more years. Once you're old enough to get into a bar and apply the techniques you will see exactly what I mean. A woman that is emotionally intelligent, secure in her identity, and genuinely interesting will be practically immune to anything a pickup artist throws.

:P :P :P You missed the part about me being jk

I can tell you that what you say about this special class of "emotionally mature women" being immune to the qualities of an alpha male, is not true. Hell, with enough social value, even lesbians have been known to temporarily switch sides.

Oh, and a bit of advice dude. Polyamory is a creepy word. It's in the creep category with things like S&M, "swinging", and all that creepy stuff. Don't use it. Pimping is much cooler.

Edited by Immortal4life

That's ok, treat me like I'm trash and flush me down the toilet. I'm sexist, a player, and objectifier. We can just continue on our life paths leaving a trail of hearbreak and objectified women in the wake.

How's your night so far?

Edited by Immortal4life

It's unfortunate we are talking on this thread in this context, I bet you're actually a nice, caring person in real life.

What is it about me you like so much that I pull you again and again from your awesome night?

Edited by Immortal4life

Dude, it's because I'm no longer 17:-)

When I was 17 I was nowhere to be seen (and not online anywhere).

There must be a damn party in your neighbourhood on a damn Saturday.

Heh, 17 was an awesome time, good memories. I remember being able to be stupid, take crazy risks, and not worry about the repercussions. I always try to keep that spirit with me even today, at least as best as I can. I love taking risks, which can get me trouble, but usually brings crazy exciting fun chaos ;) The prime party time is still like 21 to 26 or so.

Edited by Immortal4life