templetao

NeiKung Master throwdown of all showdowns

Nah im cool man but thanks. Im not a fan of magic....

Neikung YES, magic tricks NO

Where magic reaches its limits, neikung is there

:D

Imagine a guy like this who can put his hands trough a hard glass to pick a jewel... in front of your eyes...

Imagine this guy saying "I'm Mopai, level 34".

The only difference from this guy and JC is that this guy say "It's a magic trick".

But it is really a magic trick?

Or Bashar aka Darryl Anka.

http://bashar.org/

He is super powerful and enlightened.

Don't confuse "Bashar" with Basher !!!!

(As I'm neither super powerful, nor enlightened)

Edited by Basher

lol I was just making the point about positivity, good emotions, law of attraction, is also a cultivation method...instead of all this power obssession stuff with more negativity...in fact power comes from virtue.

You are proving my point with your constant mockery and sarcasm..

About magic tricks...the point of them is to leave you baffled. Just because it seems to make no possible sense, doesn't mean there is some siddhi involved...it just means the trick was good.

• Like 1

About magic tricks...the point of them is to leave you baffled. Just because it seems to make no possible sense, doesn't mean there is some siddhi involved...it just means the trick was good.

If I were a level 70 Mo Pai master I would totally work as a stage magician just to screw with people xD

• Like 1

Can you explain the trick at the beginning of this video?

Probably chemical, always observe the evidence and be aware of anything moved out of view for a fraction of time; whose quarter, whose glass, who touched it last and was there any possibilities of switching or coating? Answer lots.

The thing is, all good magician's tricks should be out of the ordinary and hard to explain. A popular axiom in professional magic is one man's magic is another mans engineering. Few understand how many hours, weeks, even months go into practicing a one thirty second trick.

Like the legendary Ninja a good magician is athlete, engineer, chemist, psychiatrist and consummate liar performer with a talent toward distraction.

on the third hand, you can probably make more $$ as a fake magician with real powers then as a guy who can heat a quarter real hot or has powers that can be duplicated with 5 cent match. That being said, unless you're at the top of the ladder, being a magician is very hard work with very little pay.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

I would agree with temple tao and say GM Doo Wai, (even though I have not practiced any of the FP qigong, I just hear only good things) I would throw Ya Mu name in the mix because of his lineage and also the great reviews he gets from most of the bums. : )

Yeah the scariest thing about Doo Wai is his vast amount of knowledge. I mean i just think about it like if someone ever came to fight him. He could do some stuff like manifest the secret palm strike or something :P which no one knew even existed and take 5 seconds out of his day and beat that person down.

Id have to say the same for Chris Matsuo who knows what he really knows and thats what makes fighting him so dangerous.

Vast knowledge is a power in and of itself.

Michel Lomax i dont know enough about him to make a comment but i hear good things.

Edited by templetao

Waysun Liao is just powerful the scariest thing about him is no one really knows how powerful he really is. For the temple style is constantly storing and building chi.

I heard that once he walked thru a beaded doorway and as he walked thru it all the beads bubbled around him and none of them touched him.

Yeah the scariest thing about Doo Wai is his vast amount of knowledge. I mean i just think about it like if someone ever came to fight him. He could do some stuff like manifest the secret palm strike or something :P which no one knew even existed and take 5 seconds out of his day and beat that person down.

Famous last words...

chuck_norris_01.gif

Here a video of the dynamo guy who put his hand trough a solid glass... this is astonishingly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp4dZgCHswo

I vote for the Turkish guy with the unibrow. He can unite Turkey and Mongolia despite thousands of miles inbetween!

outstanding. ok cool cool anyone else?

And you have not even seen a proper show of his awesome power yet... observe a demonstration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8SCqLkHDqw

Oh, the flock of dogs are barking together after me. Oh boys! Why didn't you call me? You are so welcome. But you are damn wrong in one point. There is the Gary J Clyman, greatest Neigong Master on this planet called Earth, Dorian Black, his excellency, tu-di of Gary J. Clyman, Voltage Calculator, the greatest electrical engineering graduate student of all times. Compared to them, I am nothing

What? You are still barking? Ohhh, you want to bite somebody? But there is the ass of Gary J. Clyman, he will give you millions of volts electricity from his asshole. Go there!

Actually, the Turkic family of languages stretches across Central Asia as far as the border of Mongolia:

Turkic Languages

You made good remark. If you want to see Turkish language live, visit Turkey, be my guest. Do not worry, I will not rape you.

I was just playing around, friend. All bark, no bite.

That is the only thing you can do Rintintin.

P.S. I do not recommend to try to bite for your own health. Suddenly, you may find your teeth in your hands.

Edited for P.S.

Edited by Recep Ivedik
  • Like 1

You made good remark. If you want to see Turkish language live, visit Turkey, be my guest. Do not worry, I will not rape you.

Thank you!

psst i like that guy that says aloha (but everyone knew that)

doo and waysun liao cant go wrong there either

• Like 1