Sign in to follow this  
dc9

did this woman cast a love spell on me?

wtf!!!! am i crazy? what do i do?

WTF!!!! There is a thread about this, and I don't seem to be asleep??? :o:blink:

Can people f*ck with you energetically? Yes

Does this often mess your head up? Yes

Is this girl an evil witch/mage in disguise sucking up your vital essence? NO!

You know, the funny thing is whether or not you beleive she's done anything intentionally or unintentionally, or whether she hasn't, what is best for you to do is EXACTLY the same.

Stop thinking of everything as mystical. Learn more about human interaction and relationship (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Secrets-People-Whisperer-communication-enhance/dp/1844135632/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1352654785&sr=1-1). Learn some basic meditation that helps calm and empty the mind and settles those raging emotions of yours. Get into doing something physical and learn to feel that body from the inside out. Grow to appreciate yourself.

Love hurts, life lesson 101 ;)

Best,

Edited by snowmonki
  • Like 2

My guess is that she was genuinely attracted to our friend but that something went wrong.

I think she saw something she liked but the time wasn't right and so it ended.

I do think it is over. But there will be a next time and you'll behave better.

Truth is, DC9, you didn't for a minute believe in yourself, or the authenticity of her feelings. You believed you weren't good enough and that she was playing around with you. Unattractive cynicism on both counts.

You may not see how amazing you are, but she did. You convinced her that you're worthless, probably for good, unless there is a serious change of heart as to how you see yourself.

We all know that these situations more often than not don't have happy endings. But if life keeps you in touch, and if you gain insight is to how amazing you are, yes you and you alone, then she might remember what she saw.

Let's not call her hard names. She tried but was beaten back.

Eveytime you think of her, make yourself do 20 pushups. It will dissolve the spell after one month. :P

ahhahahahhahahhahahaaa!!❤ and skiing training too!!

A positive way of thinking about this is that what has happened is a opening up in you. She sounds like a flirty type and so probably nothing out of the ordinary has happened to her but she has operated as a target for your feelings. It is likely, and this is my experience that such feelings for her are in fact a precursor to allow you to feel this way about someone more appropriate. or to put it another way... wait for someone else to show up. If you stay open and true to yourself (and avoid bitterness or uncomfortability) this will most likely happen. I know this sounds like some kind of new age crap but it is my observation that this is how energy works in practice.

Ultimately, often not just a step towards someone else but also deepening sprituality, via opening of heart. There's no point in getting too cerebral about it or trying to guess several moves in advance though. Even posting here makes me suspicious of what's really cooking, not just for the OP, but for anyone who got attracted enough to participate in this conversation.

De_paradise,

I'm interested in it because it happened to me too and I like to read others thoughts on 'what I should've done' instead of what I actually did do.

No, more interesting in this discussion is how other people are like a foil for many 'things of the self' and the relationship between the way people treat you 'on the outside' and how you feel about yourself 'on the inside'. If the OP had stronger (or 'more accurate') sense of self (and not as some 'lesser' being in comparison to whoever) this 'event' would not be one.

There could be any number of reasons for the girl's flakiness but the one that the OP would get the 'best bang for his buck' dealing with would (as others have suggested) be the 'internal' one.

Bearing in mind that the 'internal one' likely has it's origin elsewhere, and finding where that is could be a potent accelerator. I'm not knocking mindfulness BTW but cessation is just cessation. It's self-limiting. Doesn't help unless you do it constantly IME. What has helped me immensely has been understanding where these ideas about self originated.

---opinion alert---

Grrrrrrrr

Always with the ...

"Do It Yourself"

I did not get where I am today without having a woman to think for me I'll have you know Miss.

;-)

Edited by GrandmasterP

It's not about her. It's about you.

I learned a valuable lesson in "hell". When a "monster" approached me, at first, I got scared and fearful of my life, the "moster" would grow uglier and scarier. It would try to do something harmful to me. After a while, I learned to hold my ground and SMILE. I'd talk to them as a normal person. Accordingly they'd change back to normal person and provide me useful information to get out of "hell". Being clever, I pretended to be friendly to extract information from them. Guess what, they'd provide fake information to get me into trouble.

Be honest. Don't play games with anyone. It'll only backfire on you.

Your desire of wanting to possess her got you into trouble. Detachment is the key. I know it's very hard to do. You can still admire her as a beautiful flower without the intention to put into a vase for your own enjoyment at home.

Find out if you two have any common interests. Find an activity that she'd enhance your enjoyment (not sex). Invite her to a concert. If you can enjoy yourself with or without her, she'd be drawn to you.

Don't worry about other guys. Never compare yourself to others. Your bench mark is yourself. Each day, you should ask yourself "am I a better person than I yesterday?"

You have to trust God/Tao/Karma. Even you don't get this girl. If you continue improving yourself, another girl more suitable to you would present herself to you. OK, I'm saying this to myself too. So I can practice what I preach.

Edited by hydrogen

I will strongly recommend Ki Breath and focusing your mind on One-Point (Dan Tian) Please refer to (http://www.amazon.co.../koichitohei-20)

The following excerpt is from (http://www.ki-aikido.../principles.php). The first principle is utmost important.

4 Basic Principles for the unification of Mind and Body

These Basic principles form the foundation of the Ki-Aikido

• Keep One Point

• Relax Completely

• Keep weight underside

• Extend Ki

All of us have a wonderful gift from God, such that if we focus our minds on our One-Points, we can control our situation however catastrophic it is.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

No, I think a lot of women are very attracted by feeling 'claimed' by a man. Detachment is a bit of a bore.

If one change one's style according to others wants and desires, one would lose himself.

Be authentic. Do your best. Leave the result to God.

I think we have different understanding of detachment. Detatchment isn't a cold fish. It's about without expection of result. It should be done with joy, energy and determination. Datachment isn't apathy.

A man can still flirt with a woman, show her his true feeling, lavish her with praises, and shower her with gifts. All is done with detachment.

Edited by hydrogen

And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

I just thought I'd lighten the mood with a bit of bible-talk.

... oh to be back in the late Bronze Age ...

What? You wanna' be Alley Oop and drag your woman around by the hair?

Late Bronze not Stone age ... I think you might be an era behind me ... :)

Interesting quote Apech, in terms of alchemy being outlawed.

Of course ... control sexual activity = control the people ...

Sign in to follow this