Sign in to follow this  
adept

Time for a break

I think it's time for a break from these forums. Whether it's temporary or permanent I'm not sure. I'm using up way too much time and energy here.

What used to be an enjoyable experience where thoughts were shared and notes compared has turned into a place populated by whack-jobs and certain members who feel the need to post in every topic. It's all become a bit suffocating to be honest.

There are lots of good people here, most of them are long-standing members, and their advice and help still shines through.

• Like 3

Have a nice break. I do hope you come back though as you have been an asset to this board.

Be well and take care.

Well, I've had a couple of weeks away and you know what ?

I actually quite like being here. I think having a few nut-jobs makes it what it is.

I've learned so much from the wonderful people here and investigated subjects completely unknown to me.

That, alone, is priceless.

Thank you everyone, for making this place what it is.

• Like 7

I actually quite like being here. I think having a few nut-jobs makes it what it is.

I've learned so much from the wonderful people here and investigated subjects completely unknown to me.

Welcome back to nut-job central!

• Like 2

I actually quite like being here.

Nice to hear that.

You know - Welcome back.

You were missed.

Good to see you back.

I actually enjoy the nut jobs,

Maybe because I like to co-participate as one.... :wub:

Well, your handle fits in very well. I too enjoy a mental challenge.

I don't mind the nut-jobs...at-least there sincere in their insanity...i am more annoyed by the intellectual-idiots that seem to populate all forums....but then again that's what the ignore post function is...i have made great use of it in my time on the forum.

Also jumping into conversations with idiots on this forum has really taught to me "choose my battles" wisely and not waste my energy on "filled cups" and intellectual vampires.....a very hard lesson to learn but one that is applicable everywhere i go...both on the internet and out in the world.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

Yeah, but when I pointed there were three fingers pointing back at me.

What!??????? :o

You've been smoking that bluegrass again - haven't you? ;)

What!??????? :o

You've been smoking that bluegrass again - haven't you? ;)

Hehehe. Just trying to keep it real. I have been known to bounce off the wall on occasion.

Hehehe. Just trying to keep it real. I have been known to bounce off the wall on occasion.

Take some slow deep breaths and relax. :P

Take some slow deep breaths and relax. :P

Hehehe. Yeah, I know how to do that. But it is fun to get emotionally involved now and again - you get neat, funny feeling inside.

Hehehe. Yeah, I know how to do that. But it is fun to get emotionally involved now and again - you get neat, funny feeling inside.

Enjoy. ;)

I've had to block some people myself honestly, just so I can enjoy reading this place.

I just post so you can all see how wise, intelligent and amazing I am. I have nothing to learn as I am the only one who gets it and sees the truth. I am on the one true path while most of you are just wasting your time.

What's that, you think I'm a dick? You think I'm delluded? Well that's just your own projection, its nothing to do with me.

I just post so you can all see how wise, intelligent and amazing I am. I have nothing to learn as I am the only one who gets it and sees the truth. I am on the one true path while most of you are just wasting your time.

Hehehe. The path to my garden is straight out the door. I rarely get lost.

Hehehe. The path to my garden is straight out the door. I rarely get lost.

As its not the same path which leads to my back garden then it can't be the correct path im afraid, sorry.

As its not the same path which leads to my back garden then it can't be the correct path im afraid, sorry.

Hehehe. Yeah, you're right.

Is there a possibility that different paths could lead to the same garden?

Hehehe. Yeah, you're right.

Is there a possibility that different paths could lead to the same garden?

Nope but I can let you onto my path if you write me a big cheque

Sign in to follow this