Christian

I do not wish to be here

I was wondering how this thread lasted so long, now I know its because magical creatures got involved.

Yeah, there's magical Chi floating all around this board. Never know when one statement will be transmutated into something totally different from what it was originally.

I mean, if the Christian can be a Tao Bum are there really any limits in this realm of reality?

• Like 1

Yeah, there's magical Chi floating all around this board. Never know when one statement will be transmutated into something totally different from what it was originally.

I mean, if the Christian can be a Tao Bum are there really any limits in this realm of reality?

Well done! Back on topic! :D

However, - just to summarise - Christian is no longer a Tao Bum because he seemed to consider that "most people here are very far away from the Tao".

WAT! So I'm not a Tao Bum anymore either? That's so MEAN!

Once a TaoBum always a TaoBum. You can run but you cannot hide. (Or something like that.)

We humans may be ignorant but we are still a part of the totality (Tao).

The moment you dive into the dragon's mouth, you are destined to exit its ass.

Not necessary true. What if dragon took huge amount of ayahusca beforehand and vomits all of the contents of his stomach out ,so that nothing is left to come out of his ass?

• Like 1

Not necessary true. What if dragon took huge amount of ayahusca beforehand and vomits all of the contents of his stomach out ,so that nothing is left to come out of his ass?

You tell me!

I had no intention: 1) to ever lay an eye in this thread, and 2) to continue to peek into how this convo has progressed. BUT THEN, I read that Marblehead, a materialist, acknowledes "magical chi!!!"

WoW. :o Fun times. :D

Good Belly Laughs!!!

Frogs, horses, dragons ... the departure queue is getting longer and stranger ... I would give directions on how to leave but I heard that exit signs are on the way out.

• Like 1

I'm off to bed now so could the last person up please put the cat out for the night, as he seems to be having some difficulty finding his flap.

I thought this was going to be a suicide note... just some upstart instead haha :P

I would like you to stay Christian if you will... I did enjoy your posts

I dont think anyone here is claiming to be be a Taoist anyway ?

I am a Curious ^_^

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Well, the cat did finally get out on its own last night but now it is back inside and eating.

I don't like suicide notes.

Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.

You don't need to tell us that you feel like dying; we will know when you are dead.

And as it happens to be, I am listening to a song and some of the words are, "So listen to my song of life,". And then, "Successful conversation ..."

I thought this was going to be a suicide note... just some upstart instead haha :P

I would like you to stay Christian if you will... I did enjoy your posts

I dont think anyone here is claiming to be be a Taoist anyway ?

I am a Curious ^_^

*Raises hand meekly*

Um, I claim I'm a Taoist

I'm just not very good at being one,

I'm too wishey washey wobby sobby to ever be Wu.

• Like 1

*Raises hand meekly*

Um, I claim I'm a Taoist

I'm just not very good at being one,

I'm too wishey washey wobby sobby to ever be Wu.

"I'm too wishey washey wobby sobby to ever be Wu."

Please set this to music ... I want to sing it in the shower.

• Like 1