thetaoiseasy

Some Beginner Cultivation Tips

^^^ Hey wolf, I understand the dangers of fluoride and read about its effect. Been reading a lot about it the past 5 years. I'm still having an internal debate about it, though. When I read the energy of the water, it affects the third eye directly. That I know for sure. But I can't tell what effect it has on it, good or bad. Thanks for posting! Going to continue thinking about this.

:) cool

Yes I think water does have a great impact on the 3rd eye...

I have been doing research into distilled water recently and some people are reporting spontaneous 3rd eye awakening simply by drinking 4L of pure distilled water a day over a period of a month/6 or so all depending. Again purifying the blood, purifying the body.

I think the pineal gland is awakened from birth / is our birth right / inheritance

However due to generations of improper diet / toxic environments etc this ability has become dormant

+ When a child is born into the modern world they are immediately injected with high levels of mercury etc which causes brain damage.

As these are a heavy metal distilled water can eventually reverse all these negative effects and the body begins to return to its normal / optimal functioning... As DNA is the blue print... once computer virus / corruption is removed the system can restore + operate at full capacity once again.

This is only a recent discovery for me though I am already noticing many benefits... my eyesight for example has improved a lot, becoming much sharper etc in a very short amount of time - as well has clarity of mind etc.

Even spring water would be of little use as waters function is basically to purify / so spring water would be considered "full water" - the water already having used its emptiness to absorb impurities in the environment.

Distilled water is fresh rainwater / dew / solar evaporation, fresh fruit juices or machine distilled water.

It is recommended that one maintains a diet of fresh fruit/vegetables, avoiding all processed foods etc for maximum benefit.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

how can semen retention harm you?

If the fire is not kept steadily under the pot while the water pours in, then water does not boil and the yang vapor does not rise. Instead the excess cold yin water overflows into the viscera and can cause disbalance.

This is why celibacy with wrong thought can be counterproductive.

Edited by effilang

OP, can you share your experience of the activity of qi during abdominal breathing and reverse abdominal breathing. What happens to the energy and is there a time to prefer one over the other?

I have heard that RAB is better used to direct the Qi into action or application (outflow) while NAB is used for gathering Qi (inflow). Yet, I have also encountered many contradictions to this.

Do you have any experience of how the energy reacts during these two breathing methods and which should ideally be used for sitting meditation and projections?

IME the intention of the heart-mind is what determines the direction and function of Qi rather than the breath.

Breathing is good for people who can't calm the mind. Once you calm the mind, the cessation of breath is what is valued. Normal breathing is inhale-exhale-stop breath. With continued meditation, you'll find the phase where you stop your breath becomes longer and longer.

Lao Tzu says that nothing is the creation of heaven and earth. And from nothing we can understand the expansion of the universe. What he is referring to is "yuan qi." This is the original qi from the universe that gave lives to all things. Do you want to experience this energy? Which phase do you think is most similar to what Lao Tzu described?

But to your point. RAB is a more effective way of circulating qi than AB, because it corresponds to the natural function of breath and qi.

Naturally, when you inhale, qi wants to go up. When you exhale, qi wants to go down.

Normal AB opposes this, as your stomach bloats out on inhale (qi seems to go down and collect in the stomach area), and stomach contracts on exhale (qi seems to leave the lower dan tien region). RAB, on the other hand, supports the natural function of breath and qi. That is, when you inhale, the qi is pushed out of the stomach to upper part of the body, and when you exhale, qi returns to the lower dan-tien.

This is not set in stone, though. In that, you can make qi go in any direction (up or down), in spite of the way you breath. The only question is, what is effective.

I do not use either breathing techniques particularly much anymore, although breathing is important to learn in any cultivator's bag of tools. It's a good way to circulate qi. Yet if you can train your intention, you'll realize that qi is not breath, but breath facilitates qi.

Edited by thetaoiseasy

Hello Taoiseasy, I have really been enjoying your posts. I really like the one about breathe and calming the mind. I have a real hard time calming my mind and I always have thoughts running around every which way. Even when I sit down and try to get my work done my mind is always focusing on something else. It goes away when i train martial arts or when I box, but i would like to get that same clarity in my everyday life. I am currently studying medicine and have a huge work load and I find that my mind gets more in my way than anything. Do you have any advice you could possibly give me so i can control my thoughts better? I always wanted to start some sitting meditation but I have no idea where to look or how to start. I am sorry for such a noob question and I hope I am not taking away any of your time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You and lots of love!!!!!

There are 30,000 methods to calm the mind. I can only offer the simplest suggestions.

1. breathing: Inhale, exhale, pause. The pause is the most important. You'll discover the meaning of a calm mind in the pause.

2. dan tien meditation. gently focus on the point between your nipples.

3. go for a 30 minute walk. Inhale 6 steps, exhale 6 steps. Once you are comfortable with this practice, then inhale 9 steps, exhale 9 steps. Keep increasing until you can inhale 18 steps, exhale 18 steps.

4. The martial arts that you perform is conditioning your mind. Listen to boxers try to formulate a sentence. They cannot, because their focus is speed and aggression. Learn a slower art like Tai chi or qigong to collect yourself.

5. Read the Tao Te ching aloud and very slowly. This can reform your energy and thought processes.

6. Get off Taobums and focus on your studies... haha

Edited by thetaoiseasy
  • Like 1

Thank you very much Toaiseasy!!! I will practice the wonderful information you have given me. I really appreciate the time you took to answer me. Also I will get back to my studies you have an excellent point...hahahahahaha. Much love and blessings to you!

By the way, do you feel anything when you see my avatar? Do you feel a little pulsing at your third eye?

Yeah, i can feel the pulsing. Been feeling similar sensations when i meditate of on the Tree and individual sephirot. Powerful stuff. Some times i'll just feel "fried" after meditating on the Tree for periods of time. What is the actual role of the 3rd eye when doing this kind of stuff...?

.2o.jpg

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Thanks for the response taoiseasy. I always heard teacher after teacher talk about Virtue, but i never saw it in that particular light, something i will contemplate and meditate on.

I am a bit of an nerd and have always associated that area with ones intellect and thus felt it was a bit of a crutch to have a energetic disposition to that area...but i am glad to hear there's more to it than that. Thanks. :)

-My 2 cents, Peace

On the contrary...intellects are often headless.

Thanks for the response taoiseasy. I always heard teacher after teacher talk about Virtue, but i never saw it in that particular light, something i will contemplate and meditate on.

I am a bit of an nerd and have always associated that area with ones intellect and thus felt it was a bit of a crutch to have a energetic disposition to that area...but i am glad to hear there's more to it than that. Thanks. :)

-My 2 cents, Peace

Hmmm....not sure if i get that one? My understanding and my experience is that knowledge in the realms of the "Mind" is its most limited form. Were capable of "receiving" in so many other ways than simply the intellect.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Indeed. The way our society is trying to use the head is like trying to make an input cable output original data. That's not how it works nor will it ever. The head doesn't come up with anything, it's more like an incredible artist or musician. you want some serious work to get done, you have to rely on the heart. Will is not located in the head, void is. The head is always going on harebrained adventures in illusory realms, or creating otherworldly tunes which somehow translate into 'ordinary thoughts', or just plain messing with you because you aren't being interesting enough.

It's just like a rowdy elf playing with magic.

The centers in the head are always fooling around. There's a reason why shen is always wandering... most people aren't cool enough to keep it hanging. Half the practices we do are just complicated scams to get it's attention. Once we do... It basically does everything for us. :lol:

• Like 3

Indeed. The way our society is trying to use the head is like trying to make an input cable output original data. That's not how it works nor will it ever. The head doesn't come up with anything, it's more like an incredible artist or musician. you want some serious work to get done, you have to rely on the heart. Will is not located in the head, void is. The head is always going on harebrained adventures in illusory realms, or creating otherworldly tunes which somehow translate into 'ordinary thoughts', or just plain messing with you because you aren't being interesting enough.

It's just like a rowdy elf playing with magic.

The centers in the head are always fooling around. There's a reason why shen is always wandering... most people aren't cool enough to keep it hanging. Half the practices we do are just complicated scams to get it's attention. Once we do... It basically does everything for us. :lol:

Powerful.

It goes right in line with the old saying, "follow your heart..."

Makes sense.

Hi the Taoiseasy

Thank you for all your great advice and sharing of love and wisdom.

I have a question if you wouldnt mind answering?

I have heard others mention they keep in their dantien (heart) and your the first who mentions third eye (although I dont know too much) Isnt it dangerous to keep all that energy in a place except for lower dan tien?

peace :)

Edited by sinansencer

Wow that was an amazing post thetaoiseasy thank you very much for sharing, good day to you :)

Hello thetaoiseasy,

Just a quick post to say it is good to have you on board. You seem to have a very healthy and genuine approach.

I like a lot your last post.

Take care

• Like 2