thetaoiseasy

Some Beginner Cultivation Tips

Hey taoiseasy do you have any info about music?

Personally ive noticed my taste in music has changed since cultivating more, dont really like any harsh sounding tracks now, only in small doses perhaps.

Some nice music that resonates with me definitely effects my energy.

I wonder if the artist/composers energy can come through aswell?

Cheers.

Awesome story thetaoiseasy. I have my own spiritual story involving ants as well. A few years ago, maybe 3, I decided to go on the healing path. So I found out about reiki, and went to get an attunement. I get it, then right after, me and the 3 ladies that got the attunement plus the reiki master were sitting on a couch talking about our experiences. As we were doing that, I looked down at my crotch I saw an ant crawling out of my pants. And instantly, I knew what it meant, I mean, it was not hard to figure out. It meant I wasn't going to let my dick make my decisions for me anymore, the ants were out of my pants literally and figuratively too. And true enough, after that, my sexual desire dissapeared and I went thru a great period of spiritual evolution and learning.

Ish, yes. all of the artist's energies are imprinted in the music. and people wonder why music tastes vary so much amongst people...

music is my number two passion. and i've noticed my tastes have changed quite a bit as well...

Edited by thetaoiseasy

So is retention a failed proposition, because it doesn't allow enough jing production to sustain a balance of the three treasures? No. Normal retention and normal life and natural cultivation (qigong, walking, meditation) will allow sufficient jing production to support your body. It's only when you use unnatural means that you have the problem of insufficient jing.

But unnatural is our natural today. If you want to retain and still have enough jing production, you must avoid at all costs:

What about exercises like lifting weights, pushups...etc. Do these help with Jing production and maintain balance in the system? I know they increase testosterone production....are these two aspects in line with each other?

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Wow cool post taoiseasy. You talk a lot about like attracts like. I was wondering....how does this affect the relationship between Student and Teacher/System/Lineage....etc

Does a teacher inevitably end up teaching students that have similar personalities? Are student's attracted to certain lineages's or practices because of their own particular dispositions (bodily, emotionally, energetically...etc)?

Perhaps someone might be standing in front of a teacher whom has been practicing for 50 years....yet that might not be the right system or method for that particular student? It is a topic that has always intrigued me.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Thanks for the feedback. Indeed, i imagine being a teacher has a lot of baggage tied to it.... with students always projecting there expectations and limitations on how a "Great Master" should speak, act and trim there toenails.......a path only for the brave and open-hearted. :P

-My 2 cents, Peace

The water you drink is so important in your cultivation, as the frequency of the water becomes part of you. Your body consists of 70% water. You want that 70% to be good and appropriate for your goals. But what's good? Every water has a different type of frequency. You have to use your spiritual sensitivity for this understanding.

Yang Water, affects the upper part of the body:

1. All Spring water

2. Coconut Water

3. Smart Water (the brand..)

4. Flouridinated tap water.

Yin Water, energetically affects the lower portion of the body:

1. Reverse Osmosis

2. Distilled Water

Yang water has higher, more powerful frequencies and is better suited for cultivation as well as deep cleansing, when you are sick, for example. That's the only water I drink when I'm on vacation or have strong spiritual goals and need to sit down and meditate.

What water do I usually drink? I drink yin water. Yin water is grounding and heavy, like meats. Yang water makes me a bit anxious for every day life.

Hi thetaoiseasy, :)

I certainly appreciate the fact that you are willingly trying to teach what you know, and I have had some interesting thoughts while contemplating your 'lessons'.

There are a few points that I'd like to mention.

You said:

On the other hand, the student cannot make any assessments of the teacher, beyond the student's own attainment. If the student has X capability, he can only see X in his master, nothing more, nothing less -- the student can only see as much as his own ability allows. How can a student judge the level of a master?

I feel that you have ignored the fact that psychic sensitivity can reveal things about levels of masters, even though the person may not be as advanced as the levels of the master(s). Even plain old gut reaction. Most people can just look at someone and something inside will produce a feeling or assessment.

Also, I don't believe you when you say that you will only attract higher beings that are at your own level. How many people have had a personal experiences with Jesus, yet I"m sure those people are not at the same level as Jesus?

I thought I should also mention, with regard to your 'lessons' about water.

There is much contraversy about drinking distilled water. It is said that it leaches minerals out of the body (Calcium from the teeth and bones, magnesium etc..) Supposedly, it is more acidic because it attracts carbon dioxide from the air. There is much about it on google. I have also heard mentioned that you should not water your plants with distilled water because it causes the plant cell membranes to explode and break apart, so I do wonder what it does to the body. But, I do not wish to debate this topic.. There is plenty of discussion on Google about it.

I would be interested and curious to hear you say something about using chi to charge the water, affect it's ph or make it more beneficial for the human body. In Reiki, they teach you how to charge a glass of water. Can you not do the same with chi?

Rather than remain a recipient (or should I say "victim") of the benefits and detriments of certain types of water, can a person not take a more proactive role and influence the water to their own will? Know what I mean?

:)

TI

• Like 1

Ah man!!....Tibetan Ice beat me to the punch. Was gonna mention the charging of water as well...however atleast i can talk about my experiences with it. I was taught to use intent in order to charge your food or water at every meal with whatever "wish" you would like....i simply use "Balance" given its all encompassing context. However, others use "Health", "Good Digestion"....etc

From my experiences with using "Balance" i have found that:

1. Your food tastes better

2. Digestion is smoother

3. It seems like the body removes waste quicker....because i have noticed if i don't mix i food properly (Trophology) or i simply eat improperly i will cough up phlegm immediately the next morning.

Still something i am toying with but these are my first observations after having been charging every meal i eat for the last month or two....eating a juiced up carrot right now. :)

Also by projecting your qi into food it supposedly gets rid of any nasty Qi that was laying around in your dish...not something i have experienced but something i have heard others talk about, there are some real horror stories from what people "see" come out of their dish.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

Hey taoiseasy, you mention about eating and having food in your stomach as a neccesity when cultivating. Does this man that when fasting for spiritual purposes that you should not practice any kind of energy work?

-My 2 cents, Peace