C T

'New' Enlightened Master On The Scene?

Well I like your style! Pat on the head for being such a good chap in one way, stab in the back for your lack not mine!

We all are a product of what we have learn't and what we have experienced. For you, you obviously have not experienced what I have, nor I what you have. You cannot validate that I am not a master, in actual fact three governing bodies, one which sends our national wushu team to the Olympics and the world championships has ratified me as a 'Master'. These arts were taught to me by the Monkey God, displayed by my students at the nationals and medals were won. None of the judges knew where these arts came from, they stood on their own merit.

As I have said before I am a mortal man, who was an Immortal in my last life.

Tulku is as described, obsessed and in danger of taking himself completely out of balance, but we are discussing the merits of enlightenment, part of that path as I was taught, was to have real compassion and love for all things. IMO in dealing with a young person, one needs to use compassion and not add to their already alienated feelings and angst. Choosing your words with kindness may have helped him, hitting him with hammer will never bring him back to balance.

I may lack your apparent centuries of understanding so I can only make judgements based on what I've done in this lifetime. I'm not going to argue about whether you're immortal or not, it doesn't really matter to me, I was just pointing it out because it's seemed to support my idea that people like to come up with a self identity that makes them feel special.

Also, the fact is compassion is sometimes hitting someone with a hammer, rather than stroking their back and telling them they're a good boy.

Aaron

You cannot validate that I am not a master, in actual fact three governing bodies, one which sends our national wushu team to the Olympics and the world championships has ratified me as a 'Master'. These arts were taught to me by the Monkey God, displayed by my students at the nationals and medals were won. None of the judges knew where these arts came from, they stood on their own merit.

Well, you can certainly help in the process by showing some certification from these governing bodies? Sounds important. Show, then tell.

Even then, master or not, when it comes to ordinary day-to-day stuff, everyone's entitled to their goofiness, and if you dont think so, your claim does not amount to much.

Its always wise to return to the basics again and again, no matter how high one's realization.

All those 'masters' who fall do so because they forgot to adhere to this simple precept.

I may lack your apparent centuries of understanding so I can only make judgements based on what I've done in this lifetime. I'm not going to argue about whether you're immortal or not, it doesn't really matter to me, I was just pointing it out because it's seemed to support my idea that people like to come up with a self identity that makes them feel special.

Also, the fact is compassion is sometimes hitting someone with a hammer, rather than stroking their back and telling them they're a good boy.

Aaron

Looking back at the posts it would seem that you started the agro between the both of you. You were provocative I guess because of previous encounters. From what you have written here you seem to think you know far more than anyone else and take it on board that you are all wise to dish out the dirt on someone else.

The compassionate hammer... new style of Buddhism according to Twinner. Not heard of this style before what's the new sutra?

"I will hammer in sense into this person and if they don't get it before I have destroyed them, well its bad luck" Repeat as many times to cultivate this new compassion.

• Like 3

Well, you can certainly help in the process by showing some certification from these governing bodies? Sounds important. Show, then tell.

Even then, master or not, when it comes to ordinary day-to-day stuff, everyone's entitled to their goofiness, and if you dont think so, your claim does not amount to much.

Its always wise to return to the basics again and again, no matter how high one's realization.

All those 'masters' who fall do so because they forgot to adhere to this simple precept.

You know all about this stuff then? Wheres your qualifications?

You know all about this stuff then? Wheres your qualifications?

In post 15 i have already declared my status as 'prisoner', one who is bound to your claims of truth of the affairs of heaven, earth, immortality and heavenly lineage... so why are you still asking that i verify my status? In contrast, you are the one who proclaimed 'mastership' (or is it 'masterhood'? idk), which naturally entails some sort of ?, however small it may be.

So, when can we expect you to back up your claims by showing some endorsed credentials, eh?

If you cant, there's always room in my cell for two. A bit cramped, but at least there's no need for pretense.

Edited by C T

Also, the fact is compassion is sometimes hitting someone with a hammer

teehee maybe you've confused compassion with aggravated assault

i HATE it when that happens

• Like 4

In post 15 i have already declared my status as 'prisoner', one who is bound to your claims of truth of the affairs of heaven, earth, immortality and heavenly lineage... so why are you still asking that i verify my status? In contrast, you are the one who proclaimed 'mastership' (or is it 'masterhood'? idk), which naturally entails some sort of ?, however small it may be.

So, when can we expect you to back up your claims by showing some endorsed credentials, eh?

If you cant, there's always room in my cell for two. A bit cramped, but at least there's no need for pretense.

Well I found one certificate, but I can't find the others. I gave up teaching about ten years ago to concentrate on my own practice, so I lapsed my membership. Since then, certificates have not been of any importance. I have removed my given name as I hope people will respect my anonymity.

I do not want you as a prisoner, I would rather setpost-78909-133530187116_thumb.jpg you free by giving you realizations

HH Dalai Lama said, "If I have any understanding of compassion..., it all comes from studying the Bodhicharyavatara"

"The whole of the Bodhicharyvatara is geared toward prajna, the direct realization of emptiness, absolute bodhichitta, without which the true practice of compassion is impossible." The Way of the Bodhisattva

Personally, I have yet to meet anyone who has the compassion of a bodhisattva,...that is:

"Buddhist teachings on compassion are grounded in the direct realization of Emptiness; without which, compassion is impossible." Robert Thurman commentary on the Dalai Lama's The Four Noble Truth's.

In his first 5 videos, MahaVajra had shown no comprehension of Emptiness; although expressed many New Age ideas regarding Roman Catholicism and god. It appeared the "good stuff" or proof of his enlightenment was too be in video 6, which was deleted due to poor audio.

Although kissing your brothers slayer and forgiving him is thought of as some sort of "mother teresa moment," it is not necessarily the compassion of a Bodhisattva. So far, my opinion of MahaVajra is that he read my books, and attempted to filter what was said through his theistic life view.

A more accurate story regarding the fellow who walks on water (from my books):

MahaVajra claims to be a master of anima. In one of my published books it is written:

Many people with a Gemini Moon, as MahaVajra, want to communicate their deepest feelings,...they picture themselves as great intellects and enlightened beings;...more Gemini Moons are psychopaths than any other sign.

In his website, MahaVajra claims he was a friend of Satchidananda. Interestingly, I was a friend of Satchidananda. In one of my books it is written:

Was Satchidananda enlightened? He was certainly a great guru for his followers. His Saturday night satsangs were certainly inspirational for inter-faith yogins. He did not however discuss the Short Path,...his followers would have not understood.

There is another Canadian who is said to be enlightened (John de Ruiter). For myself, I got 10 fold more out of listening to de Ruiter for 4 minutes, than watching MahaVajra for 4 hours. However,...de Ruiter had sex with a student, and subsequently divorced his wife (or visaverse?), and thus is seen a VERY unenlightened.

What does 4 minutes of de Ruiter sound like?

I am interested in what books you have written, perhaps you would kindly let me know?

Many people with a Gemini Moon, as MahaVajra, want to communicate their deepest feelings,...they picture themselves as great intellects and enlightened beings;...more Gemini Moons are psychopaths than any other sign.

What an interesting thing to see in someone else...

teehee maybe you've confused compassion with aggravated assault

i HATE it when that happens

Perhaps you should read of Naropa's 12 austerities to break through the conditioning of his brahmic indoctrinations.

How many austerities would it take for anamatva?

I am interested in what books you have written, perhaps you would kindly let me know?

They're of no consequence. However, if you are interested in enlightenment, check out the thread 'What is Light'

Perhaps you should read of Naropa's 12 austerities to break through the conditioning of his brahmic indoctrinations.

How many austerities would it take for anamatva?

twinner can chase me around smashing me with a hammer when he catches me. who needs a tilopa when i've got that?

so just one.

• Like 2

What an interesting thing to see in someone else...

Yes,...and I'm not even a Gemini Moon,...but a Pisces Moon.

Many massly known purveyors of inspiration had Leo Moons, like Yognanada and Ghandi.

The Moon generally has an influence on water, and thus emotions,...humans are two-thirds water.

Of course, not all Gemini Moons are psychopaths,...although, according to the Wall Sreet Journal, most stock brokers are psychopaths,...in fact, they suggested that Investment Banks seek out psychopaths. And if you're not a psychopath when you get your Wall Street job, evidence suggests that they will teach you.

V

Well I found one certificate, but I can't find the others. I gave up teaching about ten years ago to concentrate on my own practice, so I lapsed my membership. Since then, certificates have not been of any importance. I have removed my given name as I hope people will respect my anonymity.

I do not want you as a prisoner, I would rather setpost-78909-133530187116_thumb.jpg you free by giving you realizations

I am so glad you are no longer associated with this shoddy little 'school'. Back when you were teaching they must have been sort of authentic.

http://www.basildonrecorder.co.uk/news/7989269.Martial_arts_guru_jailed_for_an_insurance_scam/

Thanks for the 'setting free' offer, but no thanks. Maybe some other time..

Edited by C T
  • Like 1

As I have said before I am a mortal man, who was an Immortal in my last life.
What is your definition of an immortal?

And if an "immortal" reincarnates and can lose his immortality, was it immortality to begin with?

shoddy little 'school'.

Let's be fair though, it wasn't really very small, having 63,369 members, and the owner, himself a 7th degree black belt, trained "several martial arts champions" who I'm sure won by the decisions of various panels of judges.

Unfortunately this owner decided to pocket everyone's insurance money, but that doesn't, itself, define the legitimacy of BNMAA associates. I think that's a bit like saying my credit score is a fraud because it was given to me by a bank that pocketed bailout money.

I will rather thirst to death than to drink from dirty water.

Most people are pretty naive about water,...all water is not the same, even if it doesn't look dirty. In fact, much "bottled water" is quite unhealthy.

River water as Twinner suggested,...it contains waste from animals, sewage, pesticides, heavy metals and acid rain, bacteria, viruses, protozoa, parasites,...drinking river water can lead to death. That should be a no-brainer.

Let's talk about the water which people usually drink:

Tap water,...endocrine disruptors, Fluoride, toxic chemicals for public water treatment, Chlorine, etc.

Distilled water,...is when you take all the nurtrients and minerals out of water,...this is very dangerous for the body, unless one is consciously doing a cleanse. Water has a molecular memory/nature to attract nurtrients and minerals to itself. If you drink distilled or "purified" water, as soon as the water enters your body it is absorbing nurtrients and minerals from your body,...and then you urinate it away.

Spring water is a good water choice to drink,...but the best is artesian water,...water that rises to the surface itself, pregnant with nurtrients and minerals.

Alkalized spring water (pH balanced, esp. with negative ions) or better, is what a Superior Man drinks. Laying your hands over the container of such water before drinking is the ultimate nourishment. Acidic water promotes an acidic body, which is a major cause of overweightness and obesity.

V

What is your definition of an immortal?

And if an "immortal" reincarnates and can lose his immortality, was it immortality to begin with?

Nice ending to that video,...wish it was the beginning.

As for immorality,...my take on Buddha's 'Fire Sermon' is that once a level of realization is uncovered, there is no more reincarnation,...the you who you really are, is out-of-here.

Let's be fair though, it wasn't really very small, having 63,369 members, and the owner, himself a 7th degree black belt, trained "several martial arts champions" who I'm sure won by the decisions of various panels of judges.

Unfortunately this owner decided to pocket everyone's insurance money, but that doesn't, itself, define the legitimacy of BNMAA associates. I think that's a bit like saying my credit score is a fraud because it was given to me by a bank that pocketed bailout money.

Corrective note: The 63K plus members do not belong to the BNMAA - This guy set up the BNMAA, according to the report, from his home, and targeted the Derby-based Amateur Martial Association's members, apparently that number of them, to sell them compulsory fight insurance, but the circumstances seem to suggest that he had already plotted the whole con job well ahead, and for the plan to work, he had to appear 'legit' which explains setting up the BNMAA. I doubt this 'association' even has members, or maybe were selling false accreditations to unsuspecting idiots. (sorry, flowing hands).

The first thing which struck me as odd and aroused my suspicion when i viewed the cert was the use of the non-existent word 'creditation', which prompted me to dig further. Lesson: Never trust any cert which uses suspect words that dont exist! HA!

Yes,...and I'm not even a Gemini Moon,...but a Pisces Moon.

Many massly known purveyors of inspiration had Leo Moons, like Yognanada and Ghandi.

The Moon generally has an influence on water, and thus emotions,...humans are two-thirds water.

Of course, not all Gemini Moons are psychopaths,...although, according to the Wall Sreet Journal, most stock brokers are psychopaths,...in fact, they suggested that Investment Banks seek out psychopaths. And if you're not a psychopath when you get your Wall Street job, evidence suggests that they will teach you.

V

Finally, something in common with THE VMarco :-)

for the plan to work, he had to appear 'legit' which explains setting up the BNMAA.

Well, it had to seem legitimate enough, for them to fool 60 thousand +, not to mention the owner's name was behind "several martial arts champions."

• Like 1

Bums,

Give the guy a break, surely if you don't believe someone is enlightened (whatever that is?) then you can just ignore them. Why be so rude and disrespectful?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but some things are helpful to say, and some things are not.

Peace, am leaving this forum for a time, too much nonsense on here at the moment.

Edward

• Like 2

Bums,

Give the guy a break, surely if you don't believe someone is enlightened (whatever that is?) then you can just ignore them. Why be so rude and disrespectful?

One way that non-enlightened folks can look at it, is if it does not directly conflict with Sakyamuni, Avalokitesvara, Saraha, Tilopa,...then perhaps someone is consciously pivoting from the Present. In my opinion, MahaVajra has an Inter-Faith agenda, which Thich Nhat Hanhites and those deluded by Neale Donald Walsch and Joseph Ratzinger certainly adore.

It is quite obvious, for anyone who has seriously looked at it, that honesty is the biggest difficulty facing humanity. There is just too little honesty in the world,...but afterall, it's an 6 sense dominated world.

The 6 senses are never to be trusted. That's what the enlightened said,...simply check out the Fire Sermon as mentioned above.

Edited by Vmarco