C T

'New' Enlightened Master On The Scene?

Thanks, A!

my suggestion is don't waste your time with maha vajra..

after listening to him speak on the topic of desires, i realize his mind is still trapped in the grips of samsara..

he is a fraud basically

If anyone wanna study with authentic buddhist masters in Japan, they should stick with the major lineages and not waste their time with off-shoot cults.

Shingon and Tendai come to mind.

my suggestion is don't waste your time with maha vajra..

after listening to him speak on the topic of desires, i realize his mind is still trapped in the grips of samsara..

he is a fraud basically

A thirsty man does not distinguish between bottled water and tap water, nor does he say, "this water looks to clear!" Or, "this water is murky like the river!" Rather he drinks what he can and is thankful for it.

You would think, as thirsty as you seem to be, that you would be less picky about what you drink.

Aaron

A thirsty man does not distinguish between bottled water and tap water, nor does he say, "this water looks to clear!" Or, "this water is murky like the river!" Rather he drinks what he can and is thankful for it.

You would think, as thirsty as you seem to be, that you would be less picky about what you drink.

Aaron

I will rather thirst to death than to drink from dirty water.

• Like 1

Then you are more evolved than a lot of people. A bit extreme, but evolved, nonetheless.

there is a lot of shamanism in Buddhism

to differentiate between shamanism and Buddhism would be to indulge in the buddhist sin of "differentiation"

There is no such "sin" in Buddhism.

as i said before, i suggest you examine Buddhism at a much more deeper level..

Please quote a sutra which says that gods control our lives.

Well then you have no idea what samsara is. When you become thirsty let us know and I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction. You've obviously misunderstood most of what you've learned or decided to reinterpret it as your ego-self desires. How are you doing with your sexual abstinence? When you can give up a masturbation habit and stop thinking of sex altogether, you'll be close to understanding samsara. Good luck on your journey and don't get carpal tunnel, it's a bitch.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Well then you have no idea what samsara is. When you become thirsty let us know and I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction. You've obviously misunderstood most of what you've learned or decided to reinterpret it as your ego-self desires. How are you doing with your sexual abstinence? When you can give up a masturbation habit and stop thinking of sex altogether, you'll be close to understanding samsara. Good luck on your journey and don't get carpal tunnel, it's a bitch.

Aaron

The person who is truly ignorant about what samsara is, that is you and not me for you can't even understand the need to evolve away from this animalistic reality of eating, defecating, breeding and slaving away on this planet.

You don't even know your own ego had trapped you and kept you ignorant and you dare lecture me about ego and desires? LOL what a joke!

I have gone 72 days in without ejaculation and the last time I ejaculated was in a dream. Masturbation? Haven't done that for more two years.

How long can YOU go on without sex?

Go learn from Maha Vajra. He might teach you how to indulge in your desires more and the two of you might even enjoy masturbating each other. :lol:

There is no such "sin" in Buddhism.

Please quote a sutra which says that gods control our lives.

If you need a quote from any sutra or bible to understand the role and existence of higher beings in our lives, then I think you haven't gone deep enough into your meditations.

Then you are more evolved than a lot of people. A bit extreme, but evolved, nonetheless.

What would you do if you were me?

Let dirty water pollute your being?

What would you do if you were me?

Let dirty water pollute your being?

I would first of all move to find an East-facing cave.

• Like 1

Having a Buddha for a teacher and two enlightened Dao Masters, I feel I can say what is true and what is not, for this is my task.

I have been taken through the path of enlightenment and come out the other side. I have rid myself of all desires, been at one with all things, melted away beyond existence in a single body, without a care in the world.

Desire to reproduce is natural, it is not dirty nor does sin exist. There is no good or bad, these are all part of the Dao. It is only when one comes down from being enlightened that one then feels compassion, love and desires again. So what I am saying is when one reaches the stage of true enlightenment, one is unconcerned with the affairs of life. The Buddhas and Immortals do not interfere with life only if they really have to, because they are enlightened. They will look after people who have great faith in them though and there lies many true stories I could say of.

What I would say is that a lot of thought and practices will lead people away from achieving enlightenment. There are some shamanistic practices in Buddhism but not like Dao. There are a lot of misunderstandings about the path of Buddhism as there appears to be so many. The path that I know of comes from Quan Yin Neung Neung, Goddess of mercy. Some paths involve the belief in Buddhas as gods others not at all. I think it is very difficult to discern what is the right way to follow.

Having a Buddha for a teacher and two enlightened Dao Masters, I feel I can say what is true and what is not, for this is my task.

I have been taken through the path of enlightenment and come out the other side. I have rid myself of all desires, been at one with all things, melted away beyond existence in a single body, without a care in the world.

Desire to reproduce is natural, it is not dirty nor does sin exist. There is no good or bad, these are all part of the Dao. It is only when one comes down from being enlightened that one then feels compassion, love and desires again. So what I am saying is when one reaches the stage of true enlightenment, one is unconcerned with the affairs of life. The Buddhas and Immortals do not interfere with life only if they really have to, because they are enlightened. They will look after people who have great faith in them though and there lies many true stories I could say of.

What I would say is that a lot of thought and practices will lead people away from achieving enlightenment. There are some shamanistic practices in Buddhism but not like Dao. There are a lot of misunderstandings about the path of Buddhism as there appears to be so many. The path that I know of comes from Quan Yin Neung Neung, Goddess of mercy. Some paths involve the belief in Buddhas as gods others not at all. I think it is very difficult to discern what is the right way to follow.

You seem to equate enlightenment with going 'up' somewhere, presumably to a lofty paradise?

I prefer to view enlightenment as an ever-expansive process of uncoiling, rather than going upwards.

Additionally, i have moved beyond the idea of enlightenment as some 'achievable' state, one in which is presumed to be better than this present existence and have to be toiled with great effort.

In Dzogpa Chenpo, its very simple. Firstly, recognition, and then practise to stabilize the recognition. An ongoing mindful practice means an ongoing remembrance of one's intrinsic nature.

Uncoil.

Edited by C T

You seem to equate enlightenment with going 'up' somewhere, presumably to a lofty paradise?

I prefer to view enlightenment as an ever-expansive process of uncoiling, rather than going upwards.

Additionally, i have moved beyond the idea of enlightenment as some 'achievable' state, one in which is presumed to be better than this present existence and have to be toiled with great effort.

In Dzogpa Chenpo, its very simple. Firstly, recognition, and then practise to stabilize the recognition. An ongoing mindful practice means an ongoing remembrance of one's intrinsic nature.

Uncoil.

I think its best not to hold onto too many ideas and remain open. From my experiences I think it is a easier path the Dao way than the Buddha way. So much is hidden and can be misleading IMO. One can spend years on one practice hoping to achieve a certain level, but never getting there because of misunderstanding by the teacher and the student. The teacher doesn't necessarily know more than the student in this department. One has to be very careful and hope that ones karma has led one to a good teacher. Good luck.

I think its best not to hold onto too many ideas and remain open. From my experiences I think it is a easier path the Dao way than the Buddha way. So much is hidden and can be misleading IMO. One can spend years on one practice hoping to achieve a certain level, but never getting there because of misunderstanding by the teacher and the student. The teacher doesn't necessarily know more than the student in this department. One has to be very careful and hope that ones karma has led one to a good teacher. Good luck.

There is no where to get to.

You are already where you are supposed to be, at any given time.

Look around... is there anything out of place?

As the gentle winds blow, the clouds slowly disappear, only to return again, and again.

Yet, in the everchanging etherscapes of the mind and the senses, the rising and subsiding of the elements from gross to subtle, none whatsoever leaves a mark in the empty space which holds all things.

Edited by C T

The person who is truly ignorant about what samsara is, that is you and not me for you can't even understand the need to evolve away from this animalistic reality of eating, defecating, breeding and slaving away on this planet.

You don't even know your own ego had trapped you and kept you ignorant and you dare lecture me about ego and desires? LOL what a joke!

I have gone 72 days in without ejaculation and the last time I ejaculated was in a dream. Masturbation? Haven't done that for more two years.

How long can YOU go on without sex?

Go learn from Maha Vajra. He might teach you how to indulge in your desires more and the two of you might even enjoy masturbating each other. :lol:

Hmm... I just think it's funny that nothing you teach or believe can actually be proven, hence the reason you never apply quotes to your mismatched ideas. I also think if 99.99% of the people on this board think your full of it they may be right.

I think the only one you're fooling into believing you know anything about any of these topics, is yourself.

First, no religion espoused abstaining from sex, in fact Buddha NEVER said one should not practice sex, the addition of abstinence for monks came centuries after Buddha had died, when they needed to ensure that monks would provide for the monastic community alone, i.e. not provide for a family and the monastery at the same time. People who study sociology understand this and it's the reason many religions have this prohibition for their members, it ensures that the members will not have divided loyalties, so the success of the institution is improved. I guarantee that at the point this rule was instituted in Buddhism they most likely had issues with the monks having families that they were providing for, that prevented them from providing for the religious institution as well, because the institution was feeling threatened they created this rule without any real basis for it's institution. The same thing happened a few centuries later in Christianity.

See you have all these ideas, yet none are founded on evidence, only hyperbole. You are young and you know everything. You fail to understand that everything you've read, most of the people responding to your delusional comments read when you were still learning to add 1+1. Of course you are special, so you have insight that none of us could have. So in your mind, a decade or two of practice and understanding can't amount to the one or two years you've spent learning about this in books.

Your problem is that you are so self-involved you fail to believe that anyone else could have any contribution to your own understanding, because they lack your intellect. The problem is that you've never really exhibited a greater degree of intellect, nor any real understanding on any of the topics, just a misinterpreted intellectual rationalization.

I get so tired of the so called masters and immortals on this board that can't back up their comments other than using metaphysics as evidence. You will never be able to learn anything until you give up your own vaulted narcissistic opinion of yourself. Why the hell do you have to be special? Do you have such a low opinion of yourself that you have to create this self-image that you are something more than you actually are.

Lastly, you present yourself on this board, not as someone who has developed the wisdom of a master, but as a young child who just learned about dinosaurs and knows everything there is to know about them. I could tell you something about dinosaurs, even something that's been proven, but because you have thought about it and come up with your own realization, it doesn't matter, because you are special and no one else can ever understand it the way you do.

If you don't open yourself up to the notion that you could be wrong, that others have something to offer, then you'll never be able to learn anything more than what you've chosen to have learned.

Before one becomes enlightened, they shit, eat, drink, and work, after enlightenment they shit, eat, drink, and work. You fail to understand this concept. The escape from duality does not occur in this life. Find me one person who has become enlightened that no longer eats, drinks, or defecates. When you can do that, then I'll start to listen to your nonsense.

Also with your obsession with sex, I highly doubt that you've escaped the attachment to sex. What we know from studying the zealots that are obsessed with sex is that more often than not, they suffer from hyper-sexuality and their attacks on sex have to do with an inner guilt for their own perceived weakness. This is why I asked how you are doing with your abstinence from masturbation, because the way you obsess about it, I highly doubt you've been able to abstain from it.

Aaron

edit-In response to your question regarding my own abstinence, at one time I went a year without having sex of any kind. I then realized how utterly absurd it was, that there was absolutely nothing wrong with sex, that it was a natural act and began to masturbate to my heart's content. If I feel like masturbating today I do. If I want to have sex with someone else, I do. I understand that my body is evolved to procreate and that's the reason it's a pleasurably experience. Why must one deny themselves something that's pleasurable? Religious institutions have a prohibition against sex because they understand the easiest way to control others is to control their most basic desires. Do a little studying and you'll find that out as well.

Edited by Twinner

There is no where to get to.

You are already where you are supposed to be, at any given time.

Look around... is there anything out of place?

As the gentle winds blow, the clouds slowly disappear, only to return again, and again.

Yet, in the everchanging etherscapes of the mind and the senses, the rising and subsiding of the elements from gross to subtle, none whatsoever leaves a mark in the empty space which holds all things.

Of course there is somewhere to go, humans above all other life have the oportunity to better themselves, isn't that why we are all here discussing the ins and outs of practice?

• Like 1

Hmm... I just think it's funny that nothing you teach or believe can actually be proven, hence the reason you never apply quotes to your mismatched ideas. I also think if 99.99% of the people on this board think your full of it they may be right.

I think the only one you're fooling into believing you know anything about any of these topics, is yourself.

First, no religion espoused abstaining from sex, in fact Buddha NEVER said one should not practice sex, the addition of abstinence for monks came centuries after Buddha had died, when they needed to ensure that monks would provide for the monastic community alone, i.e. not provide for a family and the monastery at the same time. People who study sociology understand this and it's the reason many religions have this prohibition for their members, it ensures that the members will not have divided loyalties, so the success of the institution is improved. I guarantee that at the point this rule was instituted in Buddhism they most likely had issues with the monks having families that they were providing for, that prevented them from providing for the religious institution as well, because the institution was feeling threatened they created this rule without any real basis for it's institution. The same thing happened a few centuries later in Christianity.

See you have all these ideas, yet none are founded on evidence, only hyperbole. You are young and you know everything. You fail to understand that everything you've read, most of the people responding to your delusional comments read when you were still learning to add 1+1. Of course you are special, so you have insight that none of us could have. So in your mind, a decade or two of practice and understanding can't amount to the one or two years you've spent learning about this in books.

Your problem is that you are so self-involved you fail to believe that anyone else could have any contribution to your own understanding, because they lack your intellect. The problem is that you've never really exhibited a greater degree of intellect, nor any real understanding on any of the topics, just a misinterpreted intellectual rationalization.

I get so tired of the so called masters and immortals on this board that can't back up their comments other than using metaphysics as evidence. You will never be able to learn anything until you give up your own vaulted narcissistic opinion of yourself. Why the hell do you have to be special? Do you have such a low opinion of yourself that you have to create this self-image that you are something more than you actually are.

Lastly, you present yourself on this board, not as someone who has developed the wisdom of a master, but as a young child who just learned about dinosaurs and knows everything there is to know about them. I could tell you something about dinosaurs, even something that's been proven, but because you have thought about it and come up with your own realization, it doesn't matter, because you are special and no one else can ever understand it the way you do.

If you don't open yourself up to the notion that you could be wrong, that others have something to offer, then you'll never be able to learn anything more than what you've chosen to have learned.

Before one becomes enlightened, they shit, eat, drink, and work, after enlightenment they shit, eat, drink, and work. You fail to understand this concept. The escape from duality does not occur in this life. Find me one person who has become enlightened that no longer eats, drinks, or defecates. When you can do that, then I'll start to listen to your nonsense.

Also with your obsession with sex, I highly doubt that you've escaped the attachment to sex. What we know from studying the zealots that are obsessed with sex is that more often than not, they suffer from hyper-sexuality and their attacks on sex have to do with an inner guilt for their own perceived weakness. This is why I asked how you are doing with your abstinence from masturbation, because the way you obsess about it, I highly doubt you've been able to abstain from it.

Aaron

edit-In response to your question regarding my own abstinence, at one time I went a year without having sex of any kind. I then realized how utterly absurd it was, that there was absolutely nothing wrong with sex, that it was a natural act and began to masturbate to my heart's content. If I feel like masturbating today I do. If I want to have sex with someone else, I do. I understand that my body is evolved to procreate and that's the reason it's a pleasurably experience. Why must one deny themselves something that's pleasurable? Religious institutions have a prohibition against sex because they understand the easiest way to control others is to control their most basic desires. Do a little studying and you'll find that out as well.

Perhaps this needed to be a private message. I have practiced the abstinence of sex for the process of enlightenment and for qi development. It is essential if you are guided properly through the process. As I have stated, I certainly do not look upon sex as something dirty and sinful, not in the least and yes religion has used these things to control people and make them feel shame when it is a natural thing. Isn't the Christians who believe that we are born with sin? Where is our natural beauty gone?

Of course there is somewhere to go, humans above all other life have the oportunity to better themselves, isn't that why we are all here discussing the ins and outs of practice?

Alright, if you insist.

If you need a quote from any sutra or bible to understand the role and existence of higher beings in our lives, then I think you haven't gone deep enough into your meditations.

There's no dharma secrets that aren't written down in a sutra. It's all there. If you can't find it, it's not part of Buddhism. You can believe your revelatory hallucinations if you wish, but don't ascribe them to be dharma.

Perhaps this needed to be a private message. I have practiced the abstinence of sex for the process of enlightenment and for qi development. It is essential if you are guided properly through the process. As I have stated, I certainly do not look upon sex as something dirty and sinful, not in the least and yes religion has used these things to control people and make them feel shame when it is a natural thing. Isn't the Christians who believe that we are born with sin? Where is our natural beauty gone?

Thank you for your advice, but if I thought it needed to be a private message, I would've sent it as one. With that in mind, I'm not opposed to people advising me if they think I've done something wrong, but In this case I think it was appropriate as a comment in the thread, since the issue arises from his derision of others and inability to allow people to have a discussion about things without taking it horrendously off-topic.

I'll be honest, I don't think you're an immortal or master, but you at least have the decency to leave people alone and relegate your discussion to the topic at hand, which is commendable. That's not to say I haven't talked about something off-topic, but I try to stay within the general avenue of the topic when I can. We all have issues after all, so I accept that I am not perfect, nor will I ever be, but then again, perhaps the perfection lies in accepting that I am what I am.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

flowing hands um i was wondering why do you say the buddha was a god? He himself naver claimed to be a god or anything like that. he just said he was awake.

flowing hands um i was wondering why do you say the buddha was a god? He himself naver claimed to be a god or anything like that. he just said he was awake.

He became a God by the grace of the Jade Emperor. When people die, their energy must go somewhere. Some stay 'stuck', some turn or are evil and remain on the earth. Some have spent their lives cultivating themselves so are led to the heavenly realm. If they are great men or women they may be given the title of Immortal or God. Some may just reincarnate to another life.

Thank you for your advice, but if I thought it needed to be a private message, I would've sent it as one. With that in mind, I'm not opposed to people advising me if they think I've done something wrong, but In this case I think it was appropriate as a comment in the thread, since the issue arises from his derision of others and inability to allow people to have a discussion about things without taking it horrendously off-topic.

I'll be honest, I don't think you're an immortal or master, but you at least have the decency to leave people alone and relegate your discussion to the topic at hand, which is commendable. That's not to say I haven't talked about something off-topic, but I try to stay within the general avenue of the topic when I can. We all have issues after all, so I accept that I am not perfect, nor will I ever be, but then again, perhaps the perfection lies in accepting that I am what I am.

Aaron

Well I like your style! Pat on the head for being such a good chap in one way, stab in the back for your lack not mine!

We all are a product of what we have learn't and what we have experienced. For you, you obviously have not experienced what I have, nor I what you have. You cannot validate that I am not a master, in actual fact three governing bodies, one which sends our national wushu team to the Olympics and the world championships has ratified me as a 'Master'. These arts were taught to me by the Monkey God, displayed by my students at the nationals and medals were won. None of the judges knew where these arts came from, they stood on their own merit.

As I have said before I am a mortal man, who was an Immortal in my last life.

Tulku is as described, obsessed and in danger of taking himself completely out of balance, but we are discussing the merits of enlightenment, part of that path as I was taught, was to have real compassion and love for all things. IMO in dealing with a young person, one needs to use compassion and not add to their already alienated feelings and angst. Choosing your words with kindness may have helped him, hitting him with hammer will never bring him back to balance.

• Like 3