Ya Mu

Bone Healing

Ya Mu,

You mention "projecting". I am curious. My limited understanding of medical qigong involves both pushing and pulling. What are your thoughts on that? How much of the time are you pushing energy into patients, versus pulling out of them?

oh, thats too bad.

Just curious if medical insurance companines pay for medical qigong treatment? or what will it take for them to start paying.

I mean going back to late the 1990's, most insurance companines recognised the value of 'alternative' medicine. I had about a dozen accupunture sessions, all paid for by my insurance, oxford heatlh plans. I just had to pay the regular $20 co-pay.

I believe a bottleneck for medical qigong, is this need to 're-charge' the Qi on part of the qigong healer. I remember reading your comment that most medical qigong healers should practice three(3) hours a day if they wish to treat patients.

See above for comments about insurance companies. I do not like them, and I do resent anyone asking me to work a whole extra day a week, or pay someone 30K a year, in order to file insurance. IMO insurance companies have contributed heavily to the downfall of our country. I support fee-for-service.

IMO 3 hours is nothing as most people waste 3 hrs a day on nonsense like sports games on TV, sitting around smoking, twiddling their thumbs, pissing in the wind, etc.

Ya Mu,

You mention "projecting". I am curious. My limited understanding of medical qigong involves both pushing and pulling. What are your thoughts on that? How much of the time are you pushing energy into patients, versus pulling out of them?

A better overall term I think is "manipulation" of the QI. Yes, in general, we project qi in and pull sick qi out. But there are also other qi manipulating techniques involved.

• Like 1

A better overall term I think is "manipulation" of the QI. Yes, in general, we project qi in and pull sick qi out. But there are also other qi manipulating techniques involved.

Another interesting issue in regards to this is 'extending intention'.

Most are familiar with using intention in Qigong but it is usually in regards to their own body (or their own Qi). Experiencing (on both ends) extending one's intention to another's Qi body was probably the big 'ah-ha moment' for me.

IMO 3 hours is nothing as most people waste 3 hrs a day on nonsense like sports games on TV, sitting around smoking, twiddling their thumbs, pissing in the wind, etc.

:rolleyes:

Lazy arguments :

- TV sportgames: Alpha State, Meditationpractise

- Sitt`n Around smoking: Sitting meditation while using tobacco incence.

- Twidling their Thumbs: Dynamic Mudra exercise.

- Pissing in the wind: Feng-Shui = "Wind" and "Water"

And why should people exercise 3hrs when they play their role to not do something obvious spiritual. Shaman for Shaman, King for King, everyone does what is necessary for the time.

For example :

I watched my fathers energy field when it freed by intent and intervention in the past and I was impressed since my respect for him wasnt very good and this event of seeing change my view and valuation of him to a great degree, it is like covering a gem with mud.

That waste materials to create filters was something really new for me. His natural fields are jawdropping for my seeing -a real lecture and healing for me- but he do what most people do and he said he do not want.

He had learned in the past divine card divination method and could stand in Mabu with two children on his legs which he said simply forgot- as he do not need it and he said "we posses free will and we are here to live our lives as we like and do what we have to do in this world. There are things which shouldnt be known until the moment has come".

Thus 3 hours are nothing for those who are right at the time and the place for such sort of practise of Medical Qigong. Curiosity and committment are two different things which can go hand in hand.

• Like 2

Another interesting issue in regards to this is 'extending intention'.

Most are familiar with using intention in Qigong but it is usually in regards to their own body (or their own Qi). Experiencing (on both ends) extending one's intention to another's Qi body was probably the big 'ah-ha moment' for me.

Ya Mu actually talks about INTENT as seperate from INTENTION. having read his book, I am still not sure what exactly INTENT is. He says INTENT+ENERGY=healing

INTENT: Non-linear, quantum-level event with no limitations. The mind is not involved. Requires energy to have manifestation. Instantaneous. High Level Qi projection with manifested healing is an example.

INTENTION: Initiated by and monitored by mind. Linear, time involved with a finite limitation. Requires concentration to have manifestation. Visualization is an example.

Lomax, Michael (2010-01-01). A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing (Medical Qigong & A Shaman's Healing Vision) (Kindle Locations 1334-1337). Spirit Way Publishing. Kindle Edition.

• Like 1

Interesting. Can you share some descriptions or examples of different types of manipulating techniques?

I have been doing qigong for a while, and on a few occasions I have helped heal my girlfriend either by calming her down, or by giving her soothing energy to ease an injury right after it occurs (such as bumping into the corner of a desk or simple 'accidental' types of injuries like that).

I am curious about what manipulations one might use on others. In my own practice, the ball exercise results in some pretty cool internal flows. Especially the rolling of the ball.

Ya Mu actually talks about INTENT as seperate from INTENTION. having read his book, I am still not sure what exactly INTENT is. He says INTENT+ENERGY=healing

INTENT: Non-linear, quantum-level event with no limitations. The mind is not involved. Requires energy to have manifestation. Instantaneous. High Level Qi projection with manifested healing is an example.

INTENTION: Initiated by and monitored by mind. Linear, time involved with a finite limitation. Requires concentration to have manifestation. Visualization is an example.

Lomax, Michael (2010-01-01). A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing (Medical Qigong & A Shaman's Healing Vision) (Kindle Locations 1334-1337). Spirit Way Publishing. Kindle Edition.

Thanks for quoting my book.

What I am referring to is a shift in concepts and making the attempt to explain the unexplainable. In our system of healing we separate the qi manipulation from the mental. This allows non-linear unlimited potential versus linear limited potential. It is a difficult concept to grasp as all grasping is mental and will never reach this. It can only be obtained through the practice.

Interesting. Can you share some descriptions or examples of different types of manipulating techniques?

I have been doing qigong for a while, and on a few occasions I have helped heal my girlfriend either by calming her down, or by giving her soothing energy to ease an injury right after it occurs (such as bumping into the corner of a desk or simple 'accidental' types of injuries like that).

I am curious about what manipulations one might use on others. In my own practice, the ball exercise results in some pretty cool internal flows. Especially the rolling of the ball.

Our qi maniplation techniques differ from other systems that utilize visualization and body-mind medicine. We shift and do our manipulation on a different level. The bone healing is one example. Our emergency technique is another. I do list several examples of treatments in the book, although as I state above, the concepts we utilize can only be grasped in the practice and never by talking about them.

Remember this: The calming you did on your girlfriend is vastly needed by our society. Go forth and extend this calming through your natural presence.

• Like 2

Hi Ya Mu!

i thought of you while reading this earlier today http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Psychology-Self-Healing-Practices-Bodymind/dp/1556437242/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327885401&sr=1-2

Not because the book itself is the last word on anything (in fact it seems to waffle quite some) but because it makes lots of references to various researchers and studies in the field. i thought it was worth checking out for that.

Hi Ya Mu!

i thought of you while reading this earlier today http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Psychology-Self-Healing-Practices-Bodymind/dp/1556437242/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327885401&sr=1-2

Not because the book itself is the last word on anything (in fact it seems to waffle quite some) but because it makes lots of references to various researchers and studies in the field. i thought it was worth checking out for that.

I've met Michael through the NQA. He seems like a nice guy.

A lot of systems are body-mind medicine.

The system I practice and teach, is not.

Although it is not bone healing, I had an interesting Medical Qigong experience yesterday. We were shooting film for the Taoist Medicine DVD/course and a couple of guys brought by a pizza for their friend the camera guy. Turns out one was having a full-blown panic attack with intense chest pain and muscle contraction, and was just before needing to go to the hospital to be knocked out with drugs. This has been a lifelong thing for him. He had no idea what the video was about when he got there and had no belief whatsoever in any type of healing outcome except that "NOTHING" has ever worked for him. I did about a 5 min medical qigong session on him, totally eliminated the panic attack and eliminated most of the chest pain with just some soreness left over and a small bit of pain left near the heart that should dissipate within the next few hours for him. Interestingly the camera guy had the film rolling...Imagine what an hour long session would have done, which we didn't have time to do.

• Like 6

I reckon it might be easier to get funding for good research if you call it in as mind-body medecine and then, well, if it turns out it's something else, that's a result too, right?

I put the book in because the picture it paints is of a slightly more accepting medical profession(s). It's also interesting in that the author talks about inadequate methodology in the qi-gong research etc.

There's also some stuff on energy fields which I would be hard pushed to categorize as "either" mind or body. I reckon a better understanding of the continuums and interactions between all of them would be helpful.

I reckon it might be easier to get funding for good research if you call it in as mind-body medecine and then, well, if it turns out it's something else, that's a result too, right?

I put the book in because the picture it paints is of a slightly more accepting medical profession(s). It's also interesting in that the author talks about inadequate methodology in the qi-gong research etc.

There's also some stuff on energy fields which I would be hard pushed to categorize as "either" mind or body. I reckon a better understanding of the continuums and interactions between all of them would be helpful.

I think you are correct that it is easier to get research funds in body-mind medicine. Lots more recognition if they can lump medical qigong into an already accepted form, whether it is true or not. Many psychologists do attempt to do this.

Many people call hypnotism and other body-mind techniques qigong and have never actually experienced true raw energetics qi manipulation with bypassing the mental limitations. It is really a totally different system and experience.

Most body-mind techniques require belief. Manipulation on the quantum level absolutely does not. I guess a rule of thumb to distinguish between body mind qigong and other would be does the system work on animals? Does it require belief?

I have nothing against body-mind medicine as it can help people. As long as something works it is a good thing. But I am not interested in practicing it nor researching it as I have discovered that for me as well as for those I teach raw energetic manipulation is an order of magnitude more effective, works on animals, and works on those who absolutely do not believe in it.

edit to add:

Slightly more accepting medical profession? All one has to do is go into their nearest medical clinic or hospital and ask for a medical qigong treatment to see for themselves where medical qigong stands in the medical profession.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 3

Yeah, I said the book paints a picture of a 'slightly' more accepting medical profession. Aside from the idea that I suspect few doctors would appreciate a patient striding in there and demanding a specific medication/technique (try it with anything:-) they're still not particularly co-operative with 'patients' IMO/IME,) I did think the book made a pretty good case for medical/nurses' associations etc making use of 'alternative' techniques, including qi-gong and others.

And since much of the time those are the people who are actually doing stuff with patients, not the guys (or girls) in the offices, or who see folks on a drive-by 5 minute round, right:-)? So what if getting the research money requires you capitulate initially that qi-projection is a 'mind-body' technique and then the research shows (your criteria sounded great) that it is not but works regardless? That would still be a very valid research outcome. Or am I missing something in the reluctance to try? While in the meantime, all kinds of huge amounts of money is being spent on insane machinery like FMRI, EEG (hahahaha) and staging techniques like 'patient dialogue' - imagine that, you have to teach doctors how to dialogue with patients :ninja::blink:

• Like 1

Late in catching up a little on this thread... looking fwd to reading some of the links posted.

vibration you serious? is there any hard scientific data to back up the claim of vibration?

Sure, list of links here. Researched by NASA for astronauts, who lose bone density quickly in space.

VP_ClintonRubin.jpg

Yeah, I said the book paints a picture of a 'slightly' more accepting medical profession. Aside from the idea that I suspect few doctors would appreciate a patient striding in there and demanding a specific medication/technique (try it with anything:-) they're still not particularly co-operative with 'patients' IMO/IME,) I did think the book made a pretty good case for medical/nurses' associations etc making use of 'alternative' techniques, including qi-gong and others.

And since much of the time those are the people who are actually doing stuff with patients, not the guys (or girls) in the offices, or who see folks on a drive-by 5 minute round, right:-)? So what if getting the research money requires you capitulate initially that qi-projection is a 'mind-body' technique and then the research shows (your criteria sounded great) that it is not but works regardless? That would still be a very valid research outcome. Or am I missing something in the reluctance to try? While in the meantime, all kinds of huge amounts of money is being spent on insane machinery like FMRI, EEG (hahahaha) and staging techniques like 'patient dialogue' - imagine that, you have to teach doctors how to dialogue with patients :ninja::blink:

I think you are correct that the nursing system is a great place to introduce medical qigong. I tried teaching at a Nurses Practitioners program at a medical school. They were mostly too busy trying to be (emulate) western medical doctors to want to take the time to learn it. I do have several nurses that have graduated from my medical qigong certification program and they are doing a fantastic job with a GREAT result rate. Unfortunately they have to slip around to perform it for if their supervisors see them performing it, even when requested by the patients, they are threatened with dismissal. As I keep saying, medical qigong is NOT in this great (the word "great" sarcastically utilized) medical thing called "STANDARD OF CARE", to our society's massive misfortune.

Me have a reluctance to "try"? What you are missing me saying is that I have over and over for as long as most people who post on this board are aged, attempted to promote medical qigong. I have had only minor successes in this promotion. Personally, clinic-wise, my clinic was outstandingly successful. Not because the public actually had this intense interest in receiving medical qigong treatments but because of my very high result rate. My book sold out of print and was shipped to most countries of the world. But I was only one person. My students are also immensely successful. But they don't number enough to be in every city.

But lets be realistic. Would you say that people who post on this board SHOULD represent one of the more likely to be interested in medical qigong groups of people who post on a board on the internet? I would think that. Yet let us look (of course loosely) at our statistics. How many of this group actually have an interest in learning medical qigong? Would you say more have an interest in learning how to be an "immortal" judging from the posts versus learning medical qigong to help others? The fact is that there is only a small handful of people who post here who actually are medical qigong practitioners.

Of course I am not going to lie about what it actually is in order to promote a study. There are enough psychologists who promote body-mind medicine without my help. I am more interested in teaching people how to do it (therefore getting practitioners out there to actually help people) than investing time&effort into doubly-blind studies. History of use, which factually, IMO, beats out these doubly-blind studies every which way from Sunday, has ALREADY proven medical qigong - for a very long time. I did say, and will also make the offer to you or anyone on this board, if YOU (you being any YOU that reads this) pay for it with licensed MD's and Ph.D's I will donate my healing time to a study on bone healing or possibly several other medical qigong topics. I made this same offer here (well, actually lots of places) years ago - still no takers.

• Like 5

I imagine most people whom eventually are treated with Medical Qigong are open to doing so because they have already run out of options are desperate and are on their last limb...and not because they heard how great it was from a reliable source.

Perhaps as the modern medical system approaches its last limb more people will seek out alternative methods and the medical system will forced into a position of being more open to other healing modalities.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Ya Mu, i hear ya brother.

:)

I imagine most people whom eventually are treated with Medical Qigong are open to doing so because they have already run out of options are desperate and are on their last limb...and not because they heard how great it was from a reliable source.

Perhaps as the modern medical system approaches its last limb more people will seek out alternative methods and the medical system will forced into a position of being more open to other healing modalities.

-My 2 cents, Peace

I think you are correct; people came to my clinic because they hurt like hell and had already tried thousands of dollars worth of other methods that didn't work. Or they had an "incurable" condition where they had tried everything else. I had my share of physician referrals but it was mostly word of mouth referrals.

If folks only understood that these sorts of therapeutics are the essence of PREVENTIVE medicine this wouldn't be the case. My first teacher who taught the Taoist Medicine told me that 99% of the people who would come to see me would be back pain people because they would never understand that we doing these therapeutics could head off the very things that were plaguing them if only they came for preventive therapy.

A long time ago in China the physicians were paid on a regular basis and the patients received therapeutics on a regular basis. They were only not paid if the patient got sick and pay only started back when the patient got well. How about that?

Sounds intriguing!

8 hrs of video so far - hope there is 20 min good from that. It sure is a bitch when you get a 20 minute section done with live audio then screw up and have to re-do it...

• Like 2

How many of this group actually have an interest in learning medical qigong? Would you say more have an interest in learning how to be an "immortal" judging from the posts versus learning medical qigong to help others?

Says a lot really.

Sounds like time for a name change to me :lol:

Ya Mu's 仙山医功 XIANSHAN YIGONG "IMMORTAL mountain healing method" originating from the remote 三仙道观 SANXIAN DAOGUAN "Three IMMORTALS" temple of Huangshan.

:D:P

people came to my clinic because they hurt like hell and had already tried thousands of dollars worth of other methods that didn't work. Or they had an "incurable" condition where they had tried everything else.

When in constant pain you don't care what they do, they could say the treatment involves being painted with Yak's butter! if it makes a difference they'll do it. Where it comes from, what it is or how it is explained doesn't come into it. Just WILL IT ACTUALLY HELP.

I have continually been appalled at what the chronic pain sufferers in the UK are subjected to. Little actual beneficial help, often derision and skepticism of their pain, and often an arrogant "I cannot help you, so YOU cannot be helped" by various specialists as you ping pong from deptartment to department.

I have met a great number of people who have simply been left to live in pain.

If folks only understood that these sorts of therapeutics are the essence of PREVENTIVE medicine this wouldn't be the case...

A long time ago in China the physicians were paid on a regular basis and the patients received therapeutics on a regular basis. They were only not paid if the patient got sick and pay only started back when the patient got well. How about that?

I meet people all the time who have niggles (professional medical term :lol: ) and are doing nothing about it, they also seem disinterested in treatment of any kind or doing anything about it. Yet it is obvious that 9 times out of 10 it will cause much greater issues later on and be much harder to sort out. They do however like to moan about it, and appear quite attached to this things.

Best,

• Like 2

...While in the meantime, all kinds of huge amounts of money is being spent on insane machinery like FMRI, EEG (hahahaha) and staging techniques like 'patient dialogue' - imagine that, you have to teach doctors how to dialogue with patients :ninja::blink:

One problem is that the physicians are taught all that technical stuff about drugs but so many have never learned how to interact with people. Some are very good at it but I would say they are not in the majority.

And yeah, they are always looking to tech, whether machinery or drugs, to be the next great thing and have forgotten to teach advanced palpation skills and physical medicine.

Says a lot really.

Ya Mu's 仙山医功 XIANSHAN YIGONG "IMMORTAL mountain healing method" originating from the remote 三仙道观 SANXIAN DAOGUAN "Three IMMORTALS" temple of Huangshan.

When in constant pain you don't care what they do, they could say the treatment involves being painted with Yak's butter! if it makes a difference they'll do it. Where it comes from, what it is or how it is explained doesn't come into it. Just WILL IT ACTUALLY HELP.

I have continually been appalled at what the chronic pain sufferers in the UK are subjected to. Little actual beneficial help, often derision and skepticism of their pain, and often an arrogant "I cannot help you, so YOU cannot be helped" by various specialists as you ping pong from deptartment to department.

I meet people all the time who have niggles (professional medical term :lol: ) and are doing nothing about it, they also seem disinterested in treatment of any kind or doing anything about it. Yet it is obvious that 9 times out of 10 it will cause much greater issues later on and be much harder to sort out. They do however like to moan about it, and appear quite attached to this things.

Best,

Yeah, a SeXy name is great marketing - so many fall for that.

I don't think most younger people understand how life/spirit/body crippling relentless pain can be and therefore when I talk about pain elimination they don't understand how freakin awesome a thing it is. I guess one has to have experienced it to really know.

Perhaps one day preventive medicine will mean more than it does now.

• Like 3

Says a lot really.

Best,

I can relate to that. back in 2006 I went through some harrowing personal and professional circumstances. The end result was a chronic ache right behind my left shoulder blade, radiating up through the neck, shoulder and exacerbated by TMJ. Tried many things...doctor ran emg tests (don't recollect exact term) to test for pinched nerves, x-rays of the spine, etc. They diagnosed it as slight arthiritis of the spine.

6 years fast forward and I've finally had a breakthrough in this by altering slightly my tai chi practice. The pain is reduced by 70=80% and only returns when I'm not cognizant of my physical structure. The breakthrough however came in middle of a tai chi session, when a constant "dryness/blocked feeling" in the middle dan tian started dissolving, releasing the pressure on my left arm and shoulder. I felt like the left arm got a flood of chi that was missing for years...felt like a draoght-stricken river finally getting some water...

The doctors were of no use to me. The physical therapists were of no use to me. I'm going to an alternative medicine/chiropractor/accupuncture guy now and his adjustments seem to be helping as well...

The funny thing is that I had resigned myself to living with constant nagging pain for so many years, because I couldn't figure out what the problem was. I think I know what it is now...but only time can tell...

• Like 1

Hi Ya Mu,

I think what I'm getting from your posts is that you're just fed up of being in that 'pioneer' spot this long. That's what I meant. To me, the 'new school' is very much here now and people have already shifted in large numbers from 'curative' or 'maintenance' healthcare to more preventive stuff. I could be living in my own happy little bubble there though I suppose:-)

Yeah, why not rename:-) 'Longevity" is a good one:-)

I can relate to that. back in 2006 I went through some harrowing personal and professional circumstances. The end result was a chronic ache right behind my left shoulder blade, radiating up through the neck, shoulder and exacerbated by TMJ. Tried many things...doctor ran emg tests (don't recollect exact term) to test for pinched nerves, x-rays of the spine, etc. They diagnosed it as slight arthiritis of the spine.

6 years fast forward and I've finally had a breakthrough in this by altering slightly my tai chi practice. The pain is reduced by 70=80% and only returns when I'm not cognizant of my physical structure. The breakthrough however came in middle of a tai chi session, when a constant "dryness/blocked feeling" in the middle dan tian started dissolving, releasing the pressure on my left arm and shoulder. I felt like the left arm got a flood of chi that was missing for years...felt like a draoght-stricken river finally getting some water...

The doctors were of no use to me. The physical therapists were of no use to me. I'm going to an alternative medicine/chiropractor/accupuncture guy now and his adjustments seem to be helping as well...

The funny thing is that I had resigned myself to living with constant nagging pain for so many years, because I couldn't figure out what the problem was. I think I know what it is now...but only time can tell...

These instantaneous releases are awesome. I often get them with the Gift of the Tao movements.

Unfortunately there really are not that many practitioners that understand the complicated pain syndromes. I am glad you have found someone that can help. Another suggestion is to consider some of the Asian Bodywork practitioners. They would be listed as certified in Asian Bodywork Therapy through the NCCAOM's website.

Hi Ya Mu,

I think what I'm getting from your posts is that you're just fed up of being in that 'pioneer' spot this long. That's what I meant. To me, the 'new school' is very much here now and people have already shifted in large numbers from 'curative' or 'maintenance' healthcare to more preventive stuff. I could be living in my own happy little bubble there though I suppose:-)

Yeah, why not rename:-) 'Longevity" is a good one:-)

Well, renaming is not going to happen as the systems I teach have continuity going way way back and represent some of the highest art forms available.

Fed up? Yes and no. What I mainly try to do is encourage people to investigate medical qigong and will continue to do so. If I were totally "fed up" I would not be posting here. One thing I think is skewed is believing that some study would make such a difference. As I already said, it is not about "proving" as this proving has already happened over and over through history of use. It is about awareness that the methods exist, which will only happen as more practitioners enter into the methods.

Yes, some parts of our society have begun to think "preventive medicine". But this awareness is not in the majority. Hopefully at some point it will but probably not until the big crash of existing medical thinking. At this point, what I keep referring to "Medical Qigong: Future's Medicine Today" will become a manifested reality in that it will no longer be "futures medicine" but NOW medicine.

• Like 2

Yes these are separate techniques, but we certainly can discuss it.

I learned bone setting first and spent a good 15 years pursuing this study. Both osteopathic and Chinese Tui Na techniques (anyone who thinks Tui Na is just massage just hasn't looked into it deeply).

In the USA we seem to be fixated on chiropractic as the bone manipulation method of the masses. (and Dawei feel free to repost what you said in the other thread about this). But the truth is the old school osteopathic techniques and the Chinese techniques were far more refined as they took into account the muscular structure surrounding the bone. My problem appeared when I made the decision not to pursue medical school (I had been fulfilling and completed all the prior coursework) - woops, now I had wasted 15 years learning advanced manipulation and it wasn't in the scope of my practice. Or had I? Concurrently during this time period I had been studying medical qigong (which was the full reason I decided to nix medical school after taking all the prior coursework)[note: anyone who has read my book, here is when the Lakota medicine man asked me "Why do you wish to go backwards?"] and began to integrate the medical qigong, Cherokee medicine (which ALSO included bone setting utilizing energy), and Chinese Tui Na.

When I mastered the advanced medical qigong, I finally saw the Light at the end of the tunnel - the whole key was to use the energetics instead of the purely physical manipulation. So what I did was turn all the Chinese and Osteopathic techniques combined with medical qigong techniques (turned out the Cherokee medicine and the advanced medical qigong were just about the same)into techniques that could be utilized within the scope of practice of massage therapy.

The bone healing I teach is as was taught at the Baoding Qigong Healing Hospital, with more advanced techniques taught to me later one-on-one by Master Wang Juemin. These are advanced medical qigong techniques that work and work very well. My students are having the same results as I did. I semi-retired from clinic work last year after a very long successful career. I now pursue teaching this to as many people as I can.

A long post to be sure as I am teaching neigong class and shooting video today of the Taoist Medicine techniques and may not be able to post again today.

Not exactly sure what you are asking but when I say just another day in clinic and say that it is relatively easy I am referring to the fact that this is just another tool in our toolbox when operating a medical qigong clinic. There are some gotcha's. The background study in order to be able to do this is quite time consuming. The ongoing required practice of 3 hr per day of Stillness-Movement is not to be taken lightly.

Sure.

http://www.qigonginstitute.org/shopping/search.php?search_str=bone+healing

Some of these may or may not refer directly to healing bone, but this is a good start. Try also entering in different search terms of "bone", like bone fractures, etc.

Here in the USA the problem is always time & money. Try getting an orthopedic specialist to commit to participating in a study. I used to try this and finally gave up. The cost of such a study would have to be subsidized by someone. Good luck in anyone finding such a someone. I used to try to do this and gave up. For the most part the western medical profession is simply not interested. For one, it sounds too fantastical to their way of thinking. And there is the fact that they are simply too busy. Anyone familiar with a western physician's clinic schedule realizes that the system to which they are a slave has them overworked trying to keep up with patients. Most work for a larger system which requires that they see over a certain number of patients a day. Insane, but that is the way it is until such a time as the current medical system comes tumbling down. In my opinion this is inevitable.

Yes many traditions do this. I posted in Taoist as that is the main aspect of what I teach.

But mainly what I found is that all the approaches were very similar. For instance the advanced Cherokee medicine technique was almost identical to the advanced medical qigong technique.

One comment about using Spirits to do this. Yes, this was the old way of the shaman. But as advanced spiritual Beings of Light the way of spiritual growth for us is to learn to do the same thing oneself. After all, the ascended Beings of Light have other things to do instead of being at one's beck and call.

See above.

In regards to using spirits. This man is correct. You would be ill-conceived to call upon these beings of light or even darkness for other measures.. but be WARNED... Only the purest of heart will evoke a spirit of darkness( a demon) and retain control over it. These are not silly tasks for small events. They are to be upheld with the GREATEST solemnity and respect. Spirits are not your toys and they will not continue to aid you(light) if you call them unwisely. You must be near-death to even call upon them, so that gives you some insight of how important this situation must be. It is achieved by fasting. By enlightenment. By exhaustion. The evocation of spirits should not even be taught to those who are not ready. I myself fell upon it and refused this teaching and left. For I myself. Am not ready. Take great hearts to your limits in understanding this world.. the next.. your body. Ego is a fools errand.

Amen.

Edited by Seekerofallthatislight
  • Like 1