Lao Tzu

Debunking Fake QiGong Power

how cute.

maybe some of them did.

look, when you say there are no open qigong masters, you insult my master. When you say there is no meditation in the true dao, you insult my practice. I am not actually insulted, largely because i know better. But it is not rewarding at all talking to you or reading the things you write. Its a bore actually, so like bubbles, i am done with this thread, and i hope, with talking to you at all until you realize that your way is only good for one person. you. So if you don't know any immortals to study under, don't meditate. Don't push your dogma on others is a wise suggestion. I benefit greatly from meditation, so i know you're wrong by experience. I study under a master who has demonstrated his qigong proficiency, so again I know you are wrong by my own experience. Simple.

If you believe meditation is good for you, just do it. But you can not shut my mouth because of that, right?

Meditation can help some people in some way, but it is not a good method to be an immortal, that is my point.

One thing most posters can agree on: More can be accomplished from meditation than from arguing with Lao Tzu. :lol:

I love Hua Shan. Definetly my favorite mountain I have hiked so far. My hiking buddy says he likes Wutai Shan better. And at the top of Hua Shan a woman from Shanghai said that Emei Shan is the most beautiful Chinese mountain.

But it will take alot for to me to feel another mountain is better. Really strong spiritual presence in that place. I can believe high level adepts once lived there.

One of my goals for the Spring or Summer is to hike Tai Shan. A Chinese man told me the home of Confucius is close to there would like to see that.

Edited by Cameron

One thing most posters can agree on: More can be accomplished from meditation than from arguing with Lao Tzu. :lol:

Agreed !

And arguing with Lao Tzu is definitely a route to immortality. As it seems to go on and on forever ! :D

• Like 1

NO

oh wait

You may be able to beat the number of times Drew has mentioned to use Full Lotus if you practice posting everyday. :lol:

My 400'th post (under this user name):

I mention mindful breathing in every single post i make. see if you can spot it :lol:

First and foremost: BREATHE.

Then, just be Harmless, not helpful.

Hmm>!~ :ninja:

My 1400th post(aw yeah!):

I say some good stuff now and then, but if I do it all the time, it wont be special anymore :lol:

• Like 1

<_< 1400 post consisting of the Horse Power - I see you like riding maybe you should buy a horse and horse stance on the horse- not sure if horse likes it?

Fine I will stop talking about horse stance and won't mention it ever again...

Instead, I will talk about ma bu

edit: horse stance horse stance HORSE STANCE HORSE STANCE

Edited by Sinfest

Fine I will stop talking about horse stance and won't mention it ever again...

Instead, I will talk about ma bu

edit: horse stance horse stance HORSE STANCE HORSE STANCE

馬步(ma bu) HORSE STEP = HORSE SATNCE

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How do you know all these....???