Lao Tzu

Debunking Fake QiGong Power

Basically, I don't think there is a real qigong master opened to public so far.

then say it how it is, go ahead and call us all frauds

you don't want to prove anything, you already think everyone on this forum is a fraud so you just want to attack us

then say it how it is, go ahead and call us all frauds

you don't want to prove anything, you already think everyone on this forum is a fraud so you just want to attack us

Everyone here is a qigong master? :)

and thats why i'm not interested in talking to you about it. You obviously think everyone who claims mastery of qigong is a cheater. Its an absurd point of view if you ask me.

hahahah there are masters in the world, if you had studied widely you would know. Your mind is hardened, and it makes your posts annoying to read.

and thats why i'm not interested in talking to you about it. You obviously think everyone who claims mastery of qigong is a cheater. Its an absurd point of view if you ask me.

hahahah there are masters in the world, if you had studied widely you would know. Your mind is hardened, and it makes your posts annoying to read.

Anyway, it is all depends on the definition for Qigong Master.

So Jerry Johnson is:

1. Not real

2. Not a Qigong master

3. Not open to the public?

Your a delusional troll. Time to call BS on trolling.

Edited by dawei

Here, I difine a Qigong Master as a person who is teaching the real and top theory for Tao.

How about your definition?

So Jerry Johnson is:

1. Not real

2. Not a Qigong master

3. Not open to the public?

Your a delusional troll. Time to call BS on trolling.

Ok, what is your definition for a Qigong master?

Ok, what is your definition for a Qigong master?

I have provided you links to his bio and books... TWICE...

I have reported you to mods as a troll. I'll let them deal with you.

1,I have provided you links to his bio and books... TWICE...

2,I have reported you to mods as a troll. I'll let them deal with you.

1, But, that is not your definition for a qigong master.

2, OK, got it.:)

1, But, that is not your definition for a qigong master.

This is further evidence of your trolling way. You simply want to jest, twist and mock the information people try to share with you. Then you throw it back in their face as if they did not try to discuss the issue? I held out that you were above this...

for the love of god, i would love to let these wretched threads die but every time i try, something in my chest grabs my fingers and makes them type! aaaaa!!!

a qigong master is someone who has attained a high degree of proficiency in qigong.

It doesn't have to do with dao. Some are buddhist. Some don't care about theory, or theory of dao. It has to do with qi. Being able to cultivate, manipulate, circulate, heal with, etc QI. Thats all.

• Like 1

So did I, but still nothing is happening

I've only reported twice.. here and ChiDragon... interesting correlation and relationship, uh... ???

for the love of god, i would love to let these wretched threads die but every time i try, something in my chest grabs my fingers and makes them type! aaaaa!!!

a qigong master is someone who has attained a high degree of proficiency in qigong.

It doesn't have to do with dao. Some are buddhist. Some don't care about theory, or theory of dao. It has to do with qi. Being able to cultivate, manipulate, circulate, heal with, etc QI. Thats all.

Great! That is the point!

"a qigong master is someone who has attained a high degree of proficiency in qigong."

Qigong is a term based on Tao. To practise qigong, you have to have some theory, even you don't care about it.

Taoism equals to Buddhism.

It doesn't have to do with the word "dao". But it does have to do with the "true Dao". Because to practise qigong refers to practise true Dao.

This is further evidence of your trolling way. You simply want to jest, twist and mock the information people try to share with you. Then you throw it back in their face as if they did not try to discuss the issue? I held out that you were above this...

I don't understand this very well, especially for the last sentence.

I just told what I thought, I didn't know if you want to discuss the issue. So basically, you are judging me only based on your own guess.

I don't understand this very well, especially for the last sentence.

I just told what I thought, I didn't know if you want to discuss the issue. So basically, you are judging me only based on your own guess.

I gave you Jerry Johnson's links twice...

and all you can say is: "I don't think there is a real qigong master opened to public so far"

THAT IS YOUR JUDGEMENT BASED ON WHAT???

What proof have you ever provided here for your opinion and guess?

I judge you based on your communication, information, exchange of ideas, proof, evidence, and determinations... or, lack there of.

I have not even shared any info about the Qigong master I study under here... which is without words or website links... It is actually higher IMO... but I thought I would start with sharing an INTERNATIONALLY recognized master and you brush it aside as not real.

So why would I talk in any deeper details... ???

Edited by dawei

I gave you Jerry Johnson's links twice...

and all you can say is: "I don't think there is a real qigong master opened to public so far"

THAT IS YOUR JUDGEMENT BASED ON WHAT???

What proof have you ever provided here for your opinion and guess?

I judge you based on your communication, information, exchange of ideas, proof, evidence, and determinations... or, lack there of.

I have not even shared any info about the Qigong master I study under here... which is without words or website links... It is actually higher IMO... but I thought I would start with sharing an INTERNATIONALLY recognized master and you brush it aside as not real.

So why would I talk in any deeper details... ???

I have no time to see the links you gave to me, sorry about that.

When I said "I don't think there is a real qigong master opened to public so far", it had nothing to do with Jerry Johnson. I need time to judge whether he is a real master.

When you said "Then you throw it back in their face as if they did not try to discuss the issue?", how can you know my this intention? Not by your guess?

how can you know my this intention? Not by your guess?

well... you see...

BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT LOOKS LIKE!!!

• Like 2

I have no time to see the links you gave to me, sorry about that.

When I said "I don't think there is a real qigong master opened to public so far", it had nothing to do with Jerry Johnson. I need time to judge whether he is a real master.

When you said "Then you throw it back in their face as if they did not try to discuss the issue?", how can you know my this intention? Not by your guess?

Here is truly the problem...

1. You rashly stated the commment "I don't think there is a real qigong master opened to public so far"

2. Yet say you need time to determine if Jerry Johnson is a real qigong master

If you had any level of Shengong awareness, you would not need time... you need time because you are a Qigong wannabee. You do not possess the inner sense to know even this as truth or not.

Study your books... keep studying... keep questioning and being the skeptic. Enjoy this kind of life as you want.

Here is truly the problem...

1. You rashly stated the commment "I don't think there is a real qigong master opened to public so far"

2. Yet say you need time to determine if Jerry Johnson is a real qigong master

If you had any level of Shengong awareness, you would not need time... you need time because you are a Qigong wannabee. You do not possess the inner sense to know even this as truth or not.

Study your books... keep studying... keep questioning and being the skeptic. Enjoy this kind of life as you want.

One who has shengong awareness would not need time to judge a person? Are you joking? :)

I have had a look on your link, and not so much his points displayed on the website. But, from his one book content, I can say he is not a real qigong master.(of course, it is only my opinion)

The book link is http://www.qigongmedicine.com/catalog.php?act=view_prod_info&id_prod=22135&i=&l=&sid=597f4bb93a1f7d4f2e8bacce9208df5b

He mentioned "How to enhance your sexuality with meditation", In taoism, one should ignore one's sexuality, not with an intention to enhance it. So...

Edited by Lao Tzu